DID CTR LOSE TO 400LBS NEETS?

>people on Cred Forums actually think Hillary did good tonight
No, your delusions about the polls being rigged don't count as proof that Hillary didn't blow his chance.

Are you willing to admit that CTR received millions and they couldn't stop 400lbs neets in a online war?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/780650468317892609
twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP/status/780615657830379520
twitter.com/RichLowry/status/780600039383134208
twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/780597586038288384
twitter.com/BernardGoldberg/status/780599951654989826
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/780618325843808256
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780617156836798464
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780616730468978689
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780615610392653824
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780616294810910720
twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/780599051800707072
twitter.com/HooverInst/status/780632755419787265
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/780601836944388096
twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/780613186013761536
twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/780661221309702144
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope hillary won

nope, hillary won

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

Nope, hillary pretty much crushed it

Nah, Hillary won

Nope, Hillary pretty much won

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Leaves should be permab&.

>it's real
hahaha

HILLARY

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Everyone agrees Hillary defeated him

>current year
>still thinks Hillarious supporters exist

Michael Moore knows if Trump gets in, he can get back into the spotlight. He can have an immensely hated (by democrats) republican president to attack in moves and all the news networks for easy cash

Dumbest shill today.

Hillary pretty much BTFO him

Who stumped trump? Hillary

Only good leaf is a dead leaf

true

twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/780650468317892609

How did he win exactly? Sounded pretty even to me. Trump should've went after her harder. He was definitively holding back when he shouldn't have.

Is he saving the best stuff for the other two debates?

Surely someone has told the CTR head office that Cred Forums has IDs and so they need to brigade slightly smarter?

This is just sad by this point.

>can fix the problem by voting
>isn't voting
Wew

twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP/status/780615657830379520
twitter.com/RichLowry/status/780600039383134208
twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/780597586038288384
twitter.com/BernardGoldberg/status/780599951654989826
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/780618325843808256
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780617156836798464
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780616730468978689
twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780615610392653824
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780616294810910720
twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/780599051800707072
twitter.com/HooverInst/status/780632755419787265
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/780601836944388096
twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/780613186013761536
twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/780661221309702144

Being this delusional. He lost, get over it. The funniest thing about this all is that by voting in all these polls you idiots encouraged him to stay the course. Can't wait for the next debate.

In before Rudy Giuliani is Shill4Hill.

stop it leaf

Dumb fuck shill.

He didn't burn any ammo and played the populist "change candidate" role, There is 3 debates all he needed to do in the first one is frame Clinton as the standard politician all talk no action .

It wasn't a blown away victory but rather a tactical tie. first 30 min he did good second part was him on the defensive most of the time. Clinton went personal and laughed at him making her look smug. Sanders supporters will remember the fall in line comments.

This tells me trump won.

If they have to shill so fucking much in other threads and in this one.

Its either a bot or someone its getting 0.01 per post

>twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP/status/780615657830379520
>twitter.com/RichLowry/status/780600039383134208
>twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/780597586038288384
>twitter.com/BernardGoldberg/status/780599951654989826
>twitter.com/benshapiro/status/780618325843808256
>twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780617156836798464
>twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780616730468978689
>twitter.com/megynkelly/status/780615610392653824
>twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780616294810910720
>twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/780599051800707072
>twitter.com/HooverInst/status/780632755419787265
>twitter.com/BillKristol/status/780601836944388096
>twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/780613186013761536
>twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/780661221309702144

Never change Trump shill. You tards are the reason he will lose.

Trump just got absolutely whupped.

>Never change Trump shill. You tards are the reason he will lose.
That uh makes no sense

>"don't trust all those polls, guise... Cred Forums rigged them all"
>"just trust my unbiased Jewish friends like (((BillKristol))) (((BenShapiro))) and (((Bernanrd Goldberg)))... Drumpf was BTFO... They are authority on these things. They are in charge here."

We should spread this, as retarded BLM followers are all HillShills.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

A

No way everyone at Fox News is a Hillary Shill playing the long con. They probably all got paid 10 cent a piece to tweet that Trump got handled.

Nah; Trump stumped himself. See for yourself.

>I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose?
Yes. Didn't read the rest.

fucking this

LLHey y'all, what's that Japanese feels Pepe song from youtube that is very 80's

Oh yeah that's right the Jew card, forgot you guys were that retarded.

Rudy Giuliani is probably the biggest Trump shill in the world except for Sean Hannity. When he says you lost, you know you lose.

Every major online poll but for CNN (which everyone knows is corrupt) has Trump winning. From LA to NYC affiliates.
The hacker known as Cred Forums could not have rigged all of them:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

The same Rudy Giullani that refused to endorse him until last day during the primaries after never trump under cruz and managed to win in Wisconsin?

It was the only time during the whole primaries that Trump nomination was in risk and the faggot didnt endorse or campagin but you like making lies.

Fuck y'all. Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

there were threads that other chan dedicated to skewing polls in favour of trump.

>voting is skewing

Nice try, Ahmed. Go rape a goat.

do you aussie fuckers really not know when you're being baited or are you just pretending to be a retard?

The questions were utterly shit.
The majority of americans do not care about birtherism, tax returns, her looks as president or Trump`s opinion on rossie odonell.

And 90% of Fox News, and the entire staff of the Wall Street Journal and National Review, also biased towards Hillary. Got it.

It's all good. Everyone gas up Trump and tell him he won. He will listen and not change so you guys can "win" the next 2 debates too.

Did someone call me?

>Are you willing to admit that CTR received millions and they couldn't stop 400lbs neets in a online war?
well im 6ft 145 lbs and never thought ctr was winning. the daily show and cnn ratings tanked. megyn kelly almost got fired and her ratings tanks. amy schumer got fired. john stewart quit so he wouldnt have to defend black people any more. the ghost busters movie couldnt make back the money spent on making it + advertising cost at the box office

so yea the left looks like their crazy if they think they have actual support

Hillary definitely won, Trump literally just rambled on and made himself look like an idiot, Hillary actually made semi-coherent points on her plan where as Trump just said retarded shit about 'taking the oil' and '400 pound hackers in bed'.

Trump dominated

>say anything to disagree about trump
>"shill shill shill"

You fucktards argue like 14 year olds, it's incredible, have you ever had a conversation outside this board or is this happy little confirmation box the only place you express your opinion?

Show me the post-debate polls that show Hillary as having won.

Oh wait you can't because Trump is winning all of them.

YOUR BOT IS MALFUNCTIONING!!!!!!!!!

>And 90% of Fox News, and the entire staff of the Wall Street Journal and National Review, also biased towards Hillary

They are biased , they are called MSM for that reason , they profit if is a close race. you give that those who would profit in a tight race more credibility than online polls because you know jackshit about computers.

The chance of having a botnet and enough proxies even with dynamic IPs to rig polls with more than a million votes is very low.

No amount of scripts in python or screenshots will change that , That the whole point on my thread is the fact that dyou honestly think that Cred Forums can compete against CTR when they have millions of dollars in contributions.

You are the one being delusional or ignorant.

Just remember when you btfo your opponent in debate, they win

Samefagging and shilling this hard.

C'mon CTR. you're loosing your edge

lol he only samefagged like twenty-eight times lol he's not a shill xD

You have an id you stupid cock sucker

This is what a ctr autist from japan looks like

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/rip.png/page/1/

Shhhh the shills will find out our super Cred Forums code

Clinton utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Clinton

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Clinton dominated

No body uses cripplechan.

let' see
>(((goldberg)))
>(((ben shapiro)))
>megyn kelly

kekeriño shekeloso my neuronally-impaired burgerclap

LOL, every conservative pundit and strategist in the world saying Trump lost and idiots on this board still want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend online polls matter. This is Bernie levels of denial, so ironic.

Show me an online political poll that is accurate, oh wait...

Are you an idiot? They have saying trump has no chance since the start.

Here take a recap and see why no one trust the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Pundits don't know shit. They are psychologically divorced from the general public. Trump doesn't need the pundits to win over the public because the the vast majority of them give zero shits about what some blowhard on cable TV or a blog says. The post-debate polls all show that the public thought Trump did well and that is all that matters.

Rubin, Adams give the edge to Trump. Breitbart gives good reasons how this debate was a win with their own flash-poll (not online). I don't see any reason to panic.

Haha, when Trump loses and you guys start to wonder why just remember when you clowned all the neocons and Jewish conservatives. I assure you they ALL vote unlike the neckbeards on /pol.

How that work in 2012 with mitt rommney? i think Bill Kristol is still think they won that one

ayy lmao

How much money did Clinton funnel over into Lester Holt's bank account?

>calling out the jews and neocons is bad thing

are you even aware on what board you are, shrimpeating màragritå?

My record is Corrected

>xD

Hillary won. "SHILL SHILL SHILL"

>Breitbart

Haha ded

This is a Trump thread at least speak English you fucking retard.

I think the coverage i got showed a close debate... i was sitting next to an old thespian i know for the debate who is a hilldog; he didnt seem like he felt it was a loss. but im a trumptard and i think he performed okay, was expecting a bloodbath desu!

>EVERY POST FROM THE SAME COUNTRY IS THE SAME PERSON
fuck off drumpflet lol

You're either a shill or a low-energy defeatist. Whatever the case, go fuck yourself. I didn't like the debate very much but I've learned to trust Trump. Time after time he emerges from shit like this even more powerful than before.

Trump wasn't great guys. Neither was clinton but trump is not a good orator.

Hillary won easily assholes.

(you)worthy. Saved for future use.

low energy bait

the only thing she won was Lester Holt's asskissing lips

lmao

I thought Trump was really strong on the 10 year old son cyber policy

who hacked the dnc?

If you trust either one of these kooks you are really fucking stupid. I mean does your group home know you are on Cred Forums?

Yeah alienate half your constituency, that's how you get shit done. Good thing the alt-right is retarded or they might actually be dangerous. Man I swear Trump is like the only person in the world who could possibly lose this election to Hillary. Two worst candidates ever hands down, even Rick Perry would be up like 5 points by now. Republicans really shot themselves in the dick with this one. Like seriously this election should have been a slam dunk but you picked the one guy who can't even lay up.

Ideal scenario Hillary wins then dies first week in office and we say president Tim Kaine. Don't even really know anything about him but he has to be better than Hillary, Pence, and Trump.

>First link: parody account
Am I being rused or is this bottom of the Barrel CTR?

thank you very much

i've already read half and i agree very much with this analysis

there's a typo in the first bit that should be corrected for greater acceptance of this argument

CTR CAN NOT DEFEAT THIS!

Welcome to Cred Forums. You cant Win here.

(you)

Mmmh, that Cruz future kinda appeals to me. Dark Medieval Fantasy ftw!