All this free shilling on 4 chan for nothing

all this free shilling on 4 chan for nothing

>huffpost

>huffpost

DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO

>huffpost

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

good thing you all clint shills will be gone after the election. Im getting really tired of this shameless shitposting for hillary. I honestly hope you are getting paid well for that, since doing it for free sounds pretty pathetic.
You got to be extreme newfag to think pol isnt pro trump to the core and need any shilling for that.
Stay cool america, and dont get trolled

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

>huffbosd :DDD

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

Trump dominated.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Trump.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was drink water and snort cocaine while she was winning. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls Cred Forums rigged except for the one they couldn't LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Drumpf dominated

>huffington post

>"don't trust all those polls, guise... Cred Forums rigged them all"
>"just trust me... Drumpf was BTFO... I'm the authority on these things. I'm in charge here."

Were we even watching the same debate?

Trump dominated.

I un-ironically support trump.

But wtf is this.

huffpost HAHAHA DRUMPF B-T-F-O

Fucking oceanian shitposters.

Trump dominated

>Huffington Post

Next you'll tell me Daily Kos thinks Clinton won.