Wow, really makes you think doesn't it

wow, really makes you think doesn't it....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying every christian is a priest or a nun.
what a fucking retard

Not really. Anyone with basic mental capacity understands there are enormous differences between the two.

muslim looks like Neo

What if I don't respect either?

wow some of them look similar they must be the same thing right? xdxd

False equivalency.

Christian women choose to join a convent and become nuns of their own free will and can leave any time.
Muslim women get beaten and raped until they accept being second-class citizens and wait for death to claim them.

who is this shitstain btw

It doesn't even matter at this point. White race as a whole is finished.

Hijabi vs Nun

which is the better fetish?

why not ? Cred Forums thinks every Jew look like orthodox .

But you have a huge nose, don't?

Christians who chose priest lifestyle as work

Muslims who complain work interfere with their lifestyle

Please delete this post, it's racist, islamophobic and straight out triggering to me.

triggering like
a bomb?

>one killed 1.7 million people
>one was blamed for 9/11

Pick wisely

Please delete this post. The level of intolerance is unacceptable.

>Cuck posts
>sweden

Checks out m8

kek

>nun sets herself aside for life
>muslim women is 4th bride to her tyrant husband
k.

but I hate Catholics and Midshits

the key difference is that the woman on the right will get stoned to death if she chooses to remove her headscarf

Stop phobia-shaming, you bigot

>You should respect them both

Make me.

*tips Fedora*

>Triggering

Don't do it Achmed. You have so much more welfare to live for.

Or perhaps neither.

Or Christians because they are normal law abiding people.

I think hijabi, much more taboo

Doesn't respect have to be earned or was I just raised wrong?

No it doesnt.

>was I just raised wrong?
>Australian
You even have to ask?

>should

subjective
and no

>furqan shayk
Fucking shit?

This.

I miss deploying to Iraq and fucking female terps.

m8 i'll fucken deck u cunt

getting stimulated by (((furqan))) should be no different than getting cucked by (((daquan))) isn't it?

Ill go with the Christians still.
Seriously at least we treat women somewhat equally.
Call me a cuck if you want.
We all as people deserve to be treated as people.
And then sand coons do not treat women like people.
Fuck you
Fuck your sharia law
Fuck your prophet
And your holy book.
Also the crusades were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years ago when the world was stupid.
Muslims have beeb at the forefront of every dispute since after black hawk down.
Fuck you

Fuck off, you wouldn't know straight if it slapped you across the face.

>female terps
The fuck does that mean?

ffs that's fucking stupid,christians dosen't wear those type of clothes in their everyday routine ...

Bring it. I've already pre-heated the oven.

Im like genuinely impressed by that painting.
Something about the girl on the rights eyes.
Painting seems so life like.

You know how you look

Don't worry user, you didn't fight, you wouldn't get it.

lol you are saying you don't dress like left on the daily , i wear my priest garb everyday .

When are they gonna come up with a better argument than
>MUH CHRISTIANS
>MUH CRUSADES

You think that heat will phase an Australian?

>Ill go with the Christians still.
Want a cookie?
>Seriously at least we treat women somewhat equally.
Why, The holy book demands them to be slaves to the D? I ain't no sinner
>Call me a cuck if you want.
Cuck
>We all as people deserve to be treated as people.
Except those who don't believe in the lord. Then we will march accrosed Europe on horseback, slaughtering millions
>And then sand coons do not treat women like people.
Good, Women are slaves to Men. Read our holy book brother.
>Fuck you
I am already married, I ain't no sinner
>Fuck your sharia law
The lord Jesus Christ doesn't have fucking Sharia Law, you toliet "new wave" christian.
>Fuck your prophet
Which one, you new wave fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Christianity
>And your holy book.
You best be talking about the shitty new testament.
>Also the crusades were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years ago when the world was stupid.
It was a glorious time yes.
>Muslims have beeb at the forefront of every dispute since after black hawk down.
Yes, because they worship a false god. We all know that God is the only one.
>Fuck you
No, Fuck you, third wave christian.

It cooked the desert dwelling Jews.

>one is a religious dress only worn by people who are actually part of the church organization
>the other is worn by all members of the religion and mandatory for women, lest they get stoned

Yeah, totally comparable :^)

Truly logical.

Difference is- if the muslim girl takes off her garb she gets beaten to death and raped

What do you mean?

We recognize nose shape and last names, which is actually something you can't change as easily as clothes.

When was the last time a Nun hid a bomb under her robes?

Go fuck yourselves muslims.

Is Poland renowned for its deserts?

Good. One less dessert nigger to worry about

I should respect neither

s8 edge there m8. Cucklord athiest fag

>fucking female terps
uh huh. nice fantasy autismo. I'm sure you fucked lots of them over there.

Please detonate this post

This among many other things, the fact of the matter is that the ideology behind Islam is non-compatible with western beliefs and freedoms. Anybody whom disagrees with this and bring up "tolerance" is a naive retard, tolerance towards the intolerant is a fucking joke and won't solve shit.

If they want to dress in their ridiculous identity obscuring garbs, pray 5 times a day and scream their calls to prayer from minarets they can do so in dune-cooni-stan.

Kek you would probably call Jesus a sand nigger if you saw him walking on the street today. Sure some Muslims treat women terrible, but so do some Christians, even in America.

>mfw you've never had a terp pussy while her husband's brains are next to her.

People like you run for the border when drafts come around

Every time a muslim blows himself up.The world gets a little bit safer.

No nuns get stoned when not wearing their garb.

Thank you for your service I guess? I guess I wasn't a fucking idiot so I went to college instead. Seeing as we won't need a fucking draft for a while, I think you must be retarded. Or never served and again are living out some autistic fantasy.

Triggered Jew

Fra et romersk osteria, du peintre Carl Heinrich Bloch (1834-1890), 1866
Sauce is a painting from Carl Heinrich from 1866 called "Fra et romersk osteria"

And yeah, really nice painting. The work on the lighting is excellent.

Why do you orthodox Jews treat women like shit. You're no better than Muslims. Fix Israel

>thank you for you service
>being this much of a cuck

Yes, keep sucking my enlisted cock you degenerate. Go back to you pro-liberal anti-gun dead end college. I'm sure your liberal arts degree in gender studies helps you out. Be a good cuck and suck me some more

KEK

Fixed that up for you fellow shitposter.

Cool so you are dumb as shit. I wish you got your face blown off in iraq fag. Go on another tour bitch, maybe you'll meet your maker.

I'll enjoy the comforts of civilian life, being rich as fuck with my science degree. I have guns, money, and a nice house. I come from a great family, just like Trump. You on the other hand have nothing to fall back on. We are the elite, and we send you idiots to go to war for us. Thats how society works bitch.

Nope.
>Monks would rather make beer than bombs.
>Nuns join the flock to help others or because they're lesbian.
>Muslim women don't have a clue what a choice is.

Wait, are they trying to imply that all Christians dress like that? Do they think that's a thing Christians do?

Nah Islam is superior to Christianity

>muslim respecting christians

Yea makes me wonder where they left the backpack with a pressure cooker in it.

>dessert nigger
I like chocolate dessert as well famalam

>Not making 300K a year to sit on my ass and order teenages to mark to their deaths

What a waste of life. keep sucking on it, and begging for my attention with each worthless post you make. I get away with legal murder.

Christfag. End yourself. Your fairytale's no better than the shitty terrorist book, the Quran

don't be a truthophobe

How about no. And how about never. And also how about I'd rather kill myself than give any respect to a muzzie.

>not having a wife who worships your D
>"Y-your fairytale is no b-better user"

What a cuckfag, I bet you enjoy not having your dick worshipped by females.

All religion is detrimental dogma.

Are you still at it?

Nobody cares about your attention fag. My family is worth more than you will ever see in a lifetime. My children will be born rich and set for life. 300k is fucking chump change.

Desert cults belong in the desert.

found the virgin

They aren't comparable really

But I still dislike both

However currently Christianity is not a threat while Islam is

based on? I'm not so this a stupid retort. You must be pretty dumb

Also

>muzrat man doesn't have beard

Isn't that haram to most Muslims?

>stale attempt at a navy seal copy pasta
>"M-my family is w-worth more than you will e-ever see i-in a lifetime"

Shit, I can smell the desperation from here. that was pure cringe

See this
Filename related

>last names

Actually isn't that something they have been doing throughout history?

>my children

Unless you adopt, you ain't ever having kids

One is annoyingly nice, the other is dangerous and antithetical to Western culture.

> implying muslims practice celibacy

kek no copy pasta. I just have no respect for someone in the military telling me that I need them or something and to suck their dick. My immediate family is worth 130+ million. thats top 0.01% dumbass. I drive a nice car, and get plenty of pussy from my fine girlfriend. You seem like the type of fag that needs to go to bars and pick up some old 30 year women that look like spoiled milk by crying "i was in the army." Enjoy your cottage cheese women buddy.

I have plenty of friends in the military and none of them have such insecurity problems like you. I'm guessing you must be air force or navy or nothing

>heathen wants women to worship his dick instead of worshiping the lord only
Kill yourself, you're not a Christian.

Based as fuck user BTFOs military shitpoor welfare queen throwing talmudic bombs on kids because his jewish overlords tell him so and feeling so proud and shit about it

> being this butthurt

I just have no respect for someone on Cred Forums telling me that I need them or something and to suck their dick. My immediate family is worth 250+ million. thats top 0.001% you peasant. I drive a better car than your entire family can afford, and get plenty of pussy from not only your girlfriend, but her entire family as well. You seem like the type of fag that needs to go to imageboards and pick up some old 50 year man-bear that look like spoiled milk by crying "b-but my family only makes 130million." Enjoy your gaping cornhole.

How dare such a dirty low-class non-military personnel ever compare their tiny dick to the likes of mine. Keep sucking, the longer the post the better. maybe I might promote your immediate family so your poverty ridden family breaks 200Mil

Anally devastated

Yea it's good but why does that dumb broad has a napkin on her head ?

I respect Americans who choose to practice Islam and I'm friends with a Muslim who goes to a Russian mosque. However, I won't bow down to immigrants who think it's right to kill people who don't follow the rules of their religion. They're a threat to me and my family.

>connects to proxy in order to assure himself
B-but trump wins

Nah. I hope an IED blows your head off queer. You're the one crying about pussy. Obviously you dont get any. Thats why this whole thing started, because you wanted to pretend that you were fucking a bunch of women in iraq. Yea thats totally believable! A culture that covers them in fucking garbage bags is completly ok with you coming in and fucking their daughters...ok. Sad!

Thanks for the input raviolli nigger. Useless ass country. Enjoy saving the Somali migrants that will rape your women

First post best post.

>t. Jamal Ramirez O Paddington Al-Detroiti

But I don't respect either.

Wow, Yudayahito, where the hell did you find a poll with Clinton winning? Must be from months ago.

Nice bait

Eat a bag of pig dicks, Achmed.

>implying i give a fuck
Your black bull does, i'm certain

Great post right there, Adolph.

You choose to be a christian priest or nun. You are forced to become muslim.

I came to this thread for this picture. Cred Forums never fails to deliver

You two are killing me.

>you should respect them both

>implying muslims have any respect for the monastic tradition or a priestly class

>Al-Detroiti
ahaheahaeh

I hate both equally

Pls go back to Achmedistan, and let the Swedes alone Achmed abdullah al rapefugi

>A FUCKING PERIOD

The ones on the right tend to murder, rape and pillage, though. And they don't respect the ones on the left at all. Your dumb taqiyyashit doesn't activate my almonds at all.

No only Muslim. Christians are terrible people.

I would mark them with visible cross on their forearms and forbid them to work in the government.

Hitler was right, the polish should have been gassed.

nod really. no

Was getting us Goyim to respond to your post part of your plan?

you know what?

that almost happened under """"liberal""""" totalitarian rule

Christian? no career for you, muh dear!

Just trolling around .. making sure every one is ready to die fighting for Greater Israel and the return of Fairy tails ..

I am out of here Have a good one goyz..

>leaf humor

It's sad that all a Swede has to do to shitpost is be himself