Why indians? why?

You can train cats, dogs, monkeys, apes, birds, and so many more animals to shit on the toilet. Yet Indian can't learn to poo in the loo.
Are you guys retarded?

>3rd world country bashing soon2b superpower

goodjob?

Nothing feels as good as a light breeze tickling your asshole while taking a shit...

Singapore is hardly 3 world m8, NZ is prob more 3rd world lol.

Dank yoo four callsing cahstamerr sairvesse. Dis is Kunar Sunesh....I mean Bob.

Is it true Singapore has a low crime rate and it is because the punishment for everything is execution?

Those are UK outlets

ITT: Two brown also rans who rely on white technology fighting over who's the closest to modern white civilization

Spoken like a true Chinese patriot.

>white technology

More like Israeli technology these days.

we may not poo in loo but at least we can build satellites and nuclear arms
your country has to beg us to send your satellites in space

Ah Scatsat. Pinnacle of Indian humour.

We don't have those outlets in India. Here's a pic related of what we have in India.

Reading your text in Apu voice is fucking funny. Because I know that's just how you retards speak.

Indian languages have a very different dialect than English and that's why we sound funny to you cunts.

They are gypsies. What do you expect?

Why is the Anglo 3 pin power plug so based?

Or is it just that every other kind is a complete disaster?

Then you say "Hoo I speak 4 languages"
Yes, but they are all worthless because outside India no one gives a shit about sanskrit or singhalese based languages.

That's rich coming from you.

You are again mistaking India for Romania, here a heads up, we have more guns than your total population.

We don't give a fuck about French, Latin, German etc. etc. in India too. Also we neither force them on people, why don't you guys whine about those moronic Arabs who use Arabic on your social medias to convey their terrorist agendas.

Good bantz

Mirra haati ka lora chooss hai lei
It's basically a bastardization of Japanese with a bit of bi-noun genderism. An asbolutely filthy language.

>Mirra haati ka lora chooss hai lei
That sentence doesn't make any sense मादरचोद |

mere vishaal haatee ling choos ana

Dunno slang for penis. Picked it up very briefly during a business meeting in kanataka. Actually makes me feel shame, your country could be so much better if they grew their industry and the populace gave a shit about something bigger than themselves and family. The best it gets is state pride. Only people that seemed to care about greater india are those who can profit from it.

Its Karnataka, and south Indians are bit weird and are either over friendly or very hostile.

Also slang for penis is Loda or Lund.

What do you think of the far eastern states, like mizoram or nagaland

There's a guy at my work that's got the full New Delhi accent but has chinese eyes that are blue as fuck.

Yeah North-Eastern Indian looks like Chinese, they are very chill people who mostly like to mind their own business. They don't mingle too much with people except one of their own and are usually very nice. But only North-Eastern Indians and Bhutanese people are nice, Nepalese are cancer.