Proof debate was biased

This is a full transcription of all the questions Lester Holt asked at the debate. As you can see he directly attacks Trump and asks him questions with a negative implication the whole time, while leaving Hillary completely alone.
Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins
“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/
creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/09/16/favors-to-blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc?t=1960
nysd.uscourts.gov/cases/show.php?db=special&id=317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I like how Trump kept telling Lester to settle down.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

They're evil. He supports European people and the Jews have fucked the system so deeply that nobody recognizes that this is the entire reason why he is being targeted and mocked en masse, solely due to the fact that he hasn't toed the line to their ideological desperation

No other reason, forreal

Nice analysis user

A shitload of personal question for trump. Two for shillary. Debate was biased as fuck

>Debate was biased as fuck

So why did Trump say it wasn't?

As expected.

When did he say that

I'm a Hillary supporter but trump destroyed her

q11 is especially bias, considering holt pulled the woman card before asking the question as well, baiting trump super hard

That was the best part kek

based straya

There's something deeply unsettling about this face. I can't put my finger on it, but he looks like a chocolate mannequin.

looks like black wojak

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

How the fuck can they even get away with this? Surely there should be rules, if you attack one candidate on their past, you have to at least attack the other one too! It's not like there isn't plenty in her past.

lester "the molester" holt lied about trumps stance on the war in iraq. his google blood wouldnt let him fight a good clean fight. and its verifiable that he lied like the google he is

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/

You've just crossed over into... the twilight zone.

he was punishing trump for speaking out of turn

Fuck off shills, we're trying to have a discussion about what's really happening. I know that scares you guys so you have to resort to memeing to drown out the logic. Something you have none of.

Kek

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Where's all the questions about her emails?

Are you high right now?

is that a white guy with a black face lmao

You guise are funny

Do all you Serbs look like niggers?

Because that's a nigger here.

>my preferred presidential candidate should get special treatment because he can't handle being attacked
>no he won't be attacked while president, it's unfair and unnecessary to do so now

>biased

>registered republican

okay.

You know what? I'm not even going to hide it anymore. For every smartass like you there are 100 sheeple. Yes I am a paid shill, and I make more in one year than you will ever see in your pathetic lifetime. I made 50k yesterday attending a Clinton Foundation dinner which went towards my 6th Ferrari. I'd send you a picture of my team of butlers, but it won't matter after the TPP passes and I fire them all for cheap overseas labor!

The bias and condescending laughter plays to Clinton's base. They haven't learned that it doesn't help derail a populist candidate. She didn't pick up any new voters. The classical debate "winner" doesn't matter to the non-elite voters she needs to convince.

well we do have around an inch of dick more on average than USA so

kek

Nice trips, satan

Jew nigger faggot cuck

OP you and trump and the rest of his supporters are a bunch of giant weeping vaginas if you thought those were tough questions. Your man got beat by an old woman that you hate. That's all that happened tonight.

samefag shill. All that matters is that it was biased, not how bad the bias was

I didn't pick up on it at the time but thinking back he was a lot tougher on trump and let Hillary away with no questions on whether to trust her or likability

Trump lied on stage, and expected the host to not fact check him? Pathetic.

Within 5 minutes I wanted to hang that gay nigger mulatto from a tree

It was biased, it was unfair, shes a big meany, my panties were in a bunch.. lol you sissies will make any excuse wont you? Make more pepe memes I'm sure he'll win that way!

Faggots

If they were smart, they would have biased the debate towards Trump, given him crib notes, and allowed the audience to support him. Then, Trump would appear to be the new champion of the elites. That's how you make people question their support for a populist candidate.

Defenitly high on paint. Get out abo

>blaming a small board of trolls for over 600k votes in polls across the net in under 6 hours
ok fag

Not an argument.

G. Bush senior is a Rep and endorsed Shillary...

>unbiased

>NBC employee

okay.

>“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
>*Implies that he really has no plan
No shit, that's because he doesn't.

>-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

It wasn't even that! "She doesn't have the look"

He wanted trump to have to either critique her looks or withdraw his claim.

Trump should have admonished him for asking such a frivolous question in the presidential debates.

Why don't the mods ban the copypasta posters

youtu.be/EysrqMMhwHQ
bump, video proof

I hope the shills keep it up, they're helping my thread stay up longer. Thanks guys!

"excuse me, Lester, excuse me"

They think they are doing a "Favor" for Clinton to help her "win" a debate to win an election. It has the opposite effect like their other "Favors". creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/09/16/favors-to-blacks

Problem solving is not their strong point.

He is the antipence

bojak

I came to post this but you worded it way better than I ever could

>the debate was biased

it was so obvious that it hurted my delicate french ears.

Are you a banana republic or what?

Holt. they way he moves his mouth annoys me

Lester Holt should know biased media would be among the first

No shit it was bias, there was no world where this wasn't going to happen.

That first question to Trump about how to bring jobs back though. That was the biggest, fattest softball you could ask for and he fucking blew it. He rambled incoherently for 2 minutes and hid the answer somewhere deep inside that. He should have knocked it out of the park but he came across like he had no idea.

Trump dominated....

How were you able to watch the debate from inside your ass? Did you even watch it?

Of course it was biased, he's a nigger from NBC.

FROM NBC.
AND A NIGGER.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

WRONG

I think Trump should have pushed the emails/Benghazi/her lies more, but that debate was so shafted against him it wasn't funny. Hill looked like some retarded puppet with her head turning slowly whenever trump got on her about a topic. The (((Daily Shoah))) is right on one thing, Lester is a nigger. Most of his questions were loaded against trump. This is a debate but they argued about little "scandals" like his tax returns or how his business started. Hillary noted that trump hit low saying Obama wasn't a natural citizen, that he was and came out on top, but then later says trump hates black people, hates poor people by not paying any taxes, hates veterans and is oppressing women. I wish trump better phrased some of his Stances, like "they gotta pay us". I hope he got what he needed in this debate as practice for the upcoming debates. Fuck that smiling puppet bitch.

>nigger
Pretty expected desu.
The nigger question he rose was an absolute farce.

>Trump: I love niggers
>Clinton: I love niggers more.

No one had the balls to say niggers kill each other more than anyone else and that educating them to be more than stupid monkeys is the only way to go.

Yeah we could see he was bias without writing out an autistic rant that preaches to the choir.

is this ctr's forced meme trying to downplay/desensitize to Trump's victory?

Is it just me or are CTR on maximum damage control right now? The "Drumpf xD pls vote Hillary" thread spamming is pretty pathetic.

Top kek caro fratello

Bump this shit. Get this asshole fired.

Seeing Trump whip the ass of Hillary convinced me to talk to a busty chick at the bar where I was watching it. She gave me her number.

I plan on smothering myself with her big tits while watching the next debate.

Then the left will paint him as a loser and crybaby.

THis LEster HOlt ruined this debate. He should have taken charge of the debate. He is a weak ass bitch.

>tfw you debate your opponent and the moderator, hold back instead of attacking, and the polls still say you won.

Strategy. He performed well enough that it's being seen as a draw or even a win for him. People are already realizing how biased towards Clinton the "debate" was. If Trump plays it cool while surrogates point out the bias, he comes off as the stronger candidate.

This is a shit meme desu

I said it before the debates and I'd say it again--they probably have a dozen think tanks creating questions to stump Trump.

Immigration is one of the top 3 things the country is concerned about, and the cornerstone of the trump campaign. They didn't even mention the word immigration. When they do next debate, what's she going to say? Open borders and +500% increase in refugees?

World's longest forehead?v

Or is it double-ironic damage control from actual Trump supporters? WHO CAN TELL!?!?!

Those are kiwis user

It's an Cred Forums copy pasta

>implying you faggot libcucks want a discussion
All you homos do is shitpost here, so fuck you faggot :^)

Trump dominated

Blowjak

>ftfy

A few of Lester's 'rebuttals' were targeted specifically at Trump. None were specifically targeted at Clinton.

less of a forehead and more of a fivehead, $10 cab fare from his eyebrows to his hairline.

Go away pizzafag/potato nigger.

He's donated to the Clinton pac

he looks like a white person who's smeared chocolate on themselves

One US user predicted he'd intentionally lose last night and after watching the debate he got it spot on. Donald learned from Romney that losing the first debate ties you up as the outsider people generally cheer to come back and win in the end.

this shitskin looks like he is made of wax is this a real person? kek

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

If my liberal hippie faggots friends recognize that Trump talked more politics and Hillary used too much ad hominem, why can't you?

Not only were the drugs watered down, they were untested, and shows to have side effects that killed recipients faster than AIDS would have.

A major donor to the campaign in India just happened to be an investor in the shady company that manufacture red these drugs.

Hillary would be minced meat now if republicans had chosen Jeb as their candidate.

Once again Americans chose the wrong guy.

Hillary would've seized if the mediator was even half as aggressive and accusatory towards her as he was towards Trump.

He didn't even bring up a single one of Hillary's countless scandals.

Watch the 2000 Gush, Gore debate to see how fucked this one was.
The moderator just asked the question and then let them go

But she is a woman.

Don't you know? She is an automatic victim and cannot be expected to have hard questions thrown at her.

If you don't go easier on women then men, we'll never have equality

i thought Trump did way better. what was that one part she tried to do, "I call it Trumped Up economics!" or something? fucking weird

Peter Hitchens is such a fraud at times, makes himself seem like a Obobubo supporter (he prefers muslims over non-christians), Trump hater, only to then declare Hillary is dangerous.

Nice b8

Kek'd desu

>biased
a real man would turn that in his benefit. he could read a book and work on his vocabulary and not jerking off to his daughter.
"mexico, chayna, they love me, chayna, taxes-"i'm smart", chayna..."

>The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like Trump.

Probably because everyone says he won.

You don't sell past the close.

I don't know, if the questions were as much biased as they are, in fact, garbage. New lows of journalism...

>Clinton makes drugs that kills africans
>Literal red pills

Is she a better trump than trump? Killing them nigs before they migrate to the US?

He looks like mitt romney with brown makeup.

Didn't he say at the beginning he would be asking the same questions to both of them?

can we create a hashtag? #HillaryHolt2016? #Holtlary? #HoltTheHack?

This. Sadly they dont want equality, but equality + benefits.

That's the most fairly Trump will be treated in any of these debates. MSM is out to get him, get used to it.

YOU WANT PROOF, CHECK OUT SUPERIOR BREAD
OP YOU FAGGOT, STFU
GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU CUNTS

Shitler only looked good if not better in the debate because she had no where to go but up after weeks if not months of collapsing and coughing.

Trump came off as irratable because it was a two on one debate.

Trump scores points on economy immigration and Shitler being trailer park Nixon

(((moderator)))

Trump destroyed

He has a plan and Clinton talked about this policy only heard about playing actual card.

He is said to have on the rope. All you can do as she disappeared into a smile with pride. It was awkward for her and the Democratic Party.

Almost all survey lol (((CNN)) a) you agree.

Trump dominate

U want proof, U can't handle proof.

everybody knew he was a biased shill from the start. hillary will be exposed with new, worse leaks soon though

Did the leakers say when?

DELETE THIS

OP is a biased jackass who's trying to paint Trump as a victim.

Example, I recall a part where the moderator directly attacked Clinton by asking her to answer about her e-mails.

Source:

youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc?t=1960

How should the moderator have asked the candidates about the race relations, race being a big issue and yada yada, in your opinion Cred Forums?

Asking for the sake of understanding since I am not sure myself of how it should have been brought up. Everything else I understand and agree with the commentary.

>expecting a six head nigger to "moderate" debate fairly

He most likely received death threats from the Clintom camp. That's how a party full of niggers, spics and dune coons work.

SHUT IT DOWN

He's an NBC news anchor (aka a LITERAL Democratic shill).

What I want to know is who actually chooses these moderators.

Agreed, because it's another biased conclusion. No wonder he only uses text because the moderator sounded a lot nicer than he says.

Of course they were biased. By now you should expect these huge televised circuses to be nothing more than elaborate hit pieces in Trump. I agree he could have said more, but even during the debate I noticed that she was getting easy questions while Trump had to defend himself from direct accusations and outright lies from the moderator.

Cred Forums rigging so many of those polls in Trumps favor last night / today was a mistake. Even the most die hard of Trump supporters can agree that he fucking bombed last night. He stayed on the defensive too much, kept repeating himself, kept avoiding directly answering the question, and kept giving long winded explanations.

Now the fucking morons have gone and convinced him he did a good job last night. He's not going to improve or better prepare for the next one if he thinks he's doing fine as is.

Only after Trump mentioned it first. Even so, Lester let her off way too easily. She tried to dismiss it in under 10 seconds by saying "hehe, oops, my bad", and Leater did fuck all to call her out on that.

what the actual fuck are you talking about?

thank you for correcting the record

>There has been significant civil unrest recently, with protests and riots happening in response to incidents of police shooting black suspects.
>What do you believe the problem is here, and how do you plan to solve it?

A question like this actually leaves it open for a real answer, instead of forcing a Right-of-Center opinion to either accept the Leftist framing or do extra work back-tracking just to have the chance to be coherent.

Honestly I thought trump did pretty good desu, especially when u consider it was a 2 v 1. Hilary talked about meme problems like cop bias while trump talked about real problems like the inner cities being war zones. Didn't Hilary at one point say black neighborhoods are not that bad?? She seemed really out of touch the whole time

>-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

It's a question so Hillary can know how far to go with rigging the election.

I also found that pretty amusing. Has there even been anyone who tried to use that stillborn mess of a buzzword yet?

>race being a big issue and yada yada, in your opinion Cred Forums?
He could maybe have stopped lying to himself and say race discrimination is the issue, because the real issue for those niggers are the niggers themselves

desu there is a racial divide in america. Priviledge theory is fueling it

Also Hillary changed her stance on that issue when the subject was changed to crime.

>black people experience systemic racism
>black people are doing just fine

>Achieving prosperity: 'there are two economic realities in America today, there's been a record 6 straight years of job growth and new census numbers show incomes have increased at a record rate after years of stagnation, however, income inequality remains significant and nearly half of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Beginning with you Secretary Clinton, why are you a better choice than your opponent to create the kinds of jobs that will put more money into the pockets of American workers?'

No, the question could've been written by Obama or Clinton it was that skewed towards Democrats.

The caveats applied to the first question preempted Trumps core message and shut out any opportunity for him to exploit the platform he ran on without contradicting the moderator. It was setup so Clinton had a open goal and a opportunity to promote her platform. It was rigged. When the moderator starts a question with 'our border with Mexico is wide open, criminals cross freely...etc' then i will take back what i just said.

I knew it was going to be Trump vs Clinton and Holt as soon as he said the record wage growth bullshit.

He didn't let her off easily.

She tried to dodge, but then Lester pointed once again for her to answer. She did and made herself vulnerable, which gave Trump a good opportunity to attack her.

also when he 'fact checked' Stop and Frisk and was wrong. That should be a fucking career ender.

He was right though. Stop and Frisk was found to be unconstitutional.

telling niggers to stop killing each other is not what they want to hear. they want to blame whitey

That Lester was not as bad as he tries to point out. Watch how the moderator talked, and you'll see that he was mostly nice.

and that ruling was tossed out and that judge was removed from the case. Convenient that he left that part out

This is the first debate ive ever cared enough to watch...

why were half of these questions even asked?

are these debates not supposed to be for the candidates to discuss policies or things the president is responsible for?

>why havent you released your taxes?
who the fuck even cares?

trump should just blatantly come out and say that he paid little or none and that this should make everyone in america angry. he's not responsible for the IRS tax code, politicians like hillary are. He's smart for using them to his advantage. Isn't trump the one who wants to close these loopholes?

>stupid question on obama being born in the US
again. why? who the fuck cares. what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

>question regarding hillary's presidential look
HURRRRR TRUMP'S A BULLY HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT

Yep, income inequality ffs. Read the text of the question i posted above
Tell me this isn't a fucking pass and open goal for Clinton to promote her platform?
That sounded like it was written by Obama himself.

@90579642
Kill yourself CTR don't like when your own tactics are used against you?

Trump dominated, faggot

Google's gonna Goog

He looks like Dave chapelle when he was dressing up like a white guy

Lester The Jester

Is this guy married to coalburner?

>How should the moderator have asked the candidates about the race relations, race being a big issue

He fucking shouldn't have.

Race is only a "big issue" in America because the media has been blowing up minor cases at literally every opportunity they could find to do so. Why? Are they actually trying to ignite a race war?

If some nigger gets shot to death for trying to kill a few cops trying to arrest him after he just robbed a place, it has no business going beyond the local news. It certainly doesn't hit the national news whenever a white, mexican, or asian guy does the same fucking thing. Despite the nation being told to bend over backwards for niggers, they're STILL being told today that they need to stand up and fight because they're being oppressed, some-fucking-how. The only way I can see blacks being oppressed is the same thing they want more of, by giving them everything and encouraging them to be lazy, useless sacks of shit who never try to improve themselves in any way beyond rising anger levels like a child throwing a tantrum when they can't get a new toy and discourages assimilation with the rest of the nation. That's right, they don't assimilate into American culture. They're niggers first and Americans last. They've gotta be "real OGs" "Real niggas" and beat down their own kind for even trying to be a good person or pay attention in school, forcing each other to remain in a culture that revolves around willful ignorance and stupidity as well as complete abandonment of any sense of responsibility they may hold.

nvm googled my own shit

Trump talked about black on black crime in Chicago, while Hillary blamed whites and police

>Watch how the moderator talked, and you'll see that he was mostly nice.
that's obviously how he wants to come off

also
>how I say it matters more than what I actually say
no

Why is his head so long?

kek which bernout made this shit.

that's some super high grade math

i dont even know why people are taking sides after this debate. watching it made me realize clinton and trump were just pawns in the same game and that the only loser of the debate was america.

Trump's microphone was further away from his head. This causes more gain to be applied to even the volume. More gain to a further back mic makes it less targeted, focused, resulting in all the sniffs and mouth noises. Contrast that to Clinton who visibly sighed throughout the the debate except her mic was positioned closer to her head. Not sure if this was intentional, but to a live sound engineer that knew his shit, it would have corrected. I say "his" because, let's face it folks, and some women are above being worthless, but really, women don't work in audio.

On August 12, 2013, U.S. District Court Judge Shira A. Scheindlin ruled the controversial police tactic unconstitutional. The Bloomberg administration appealed, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals suspended the order and sent it back to be tried under a new judge. But the court denied the city’s motion to vacate Schneidlin’s decision

Here's the decision- nysd.uscourts.gov/cases/show.php?db=special&id=317

get fucked.

Has this been discussed yet? CNN polls 40'ish% dems 20'ish% republicans. How could any republican ever "win" a debate with that selection of judges?

none of your tactics are working faggot

>WAH WAH THEY DIDNT ASK MUH CANDIDAT EASY QUESTIONS

Is this tumblr now?

Trump needed to man the fuck up last night and he didn't. He is gonna get his shit for debate two I have no worries about it

wtf, i hate trump now. thansk for making me see the light!!!

thats not the point you slobbering idiot, trump was asked 15 fucking loaded questions while hillary had 2 direct questions that were effectively optional

"wanna talk about the emails killary?"
lolno

"hey trump remember that time your apartment building was sued because youre a racist? also when you called women pigs you sexist?"

consider my record corrected im #TerminallyHill now

That is really my main gripe with the Jews.
The incessant LYING.

I have always really prided myself on my word and telling the truth, but it is like the Jews don't have any guilt, shame, or internal moral compass.
For some reason though, it doesn't affect them when everything they say is a lie.

How do you live like that?
How do you not blow your god-damned brains out for being such a piece of shit?

stop posting this you faggots

And Hillary still won 63 to 27

So she obviously won some republicans/independents

I want to see another one of these showing how many times Lester got walked on during the debate.

You knew this weird looking nigger was going to be biased the second you saw him

> Implies there is a racial divide in America
There is one starting, however, because droves of blacks believe the meme that america is racist.

BTW, my fav. part of the debate was the news commentary on how the debate was really good for Hillary because he can't draw in the crowds herself.

Bad logic/math? It's possible to achieve that number with just dems + some independents.

Trump supported the iraq war at the start, but changed his mind later. He also said they had to take the oil with them. I would be for the iraq war. 1 mill less mussies is great imo.

Trump could have easily pushed the issues.

He chose not to. Lewandowsky demonstrated pretty well after what Trump could have done to shift the issue.

Trump just wasn't skilled enough to do it

That's why I said republicans/independents

But it's not obvious she won any republicans at all.

Trump utterly destroyed xir.

Xe talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

Xe had her on the ropes the whole times. All thon could do was arrogantly smirk while xe was losing. It was embarrassing for xer and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

We won't know where the extra 23% coffees from unless they break it down for us.

I'm not sure why we're even arguing this point.

This is better for Trump.

Is the joke that the math appears to be intelligent but is actually equations you learn in middle and high school?

didn't understand the jobs question. clinton literally said "make it possible for small companies to succeed" while trump specific told to cut the taxes so they come back to america because the investments are getting cheaper.

it's like americans want to be lied on

Brian Williams would be proud

BBC calling out the cuck Jester

I dont disagree with you, but some of your reasoning is straight stupid.

>-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
>*Implies there is a racial divide in America

both sides agree that racial relations are at their worst point in decades. there's nothing "democrat ideology" about it. it's true, and its a fair question to ask since it's one of the most pressing relevant social issues right now.

>“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump
it's a fair question- the only reason it IS an attack, is because he doesnt go after Hillary for something similar, like the emails or Benghazi ro anything like that. if he had asked them both a similar question, him about his taxes, her about her emails or whatever, it wouldve been fair.

>“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump
that isnt an attack on trump, it's biased against him, but hardly an attack, its true that a judge ruled it unconstitutional. Whether the judge was right in doing so, is a different story, since an appeal was never filed.

>-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
>*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

Ok, but even without the russian boogeyman, there's been plenty of cyber attacks on US companies by China, aiming to steal corporate secrets. Cybersecurity is a fairly pressing concern in the digital age, where everything is handled online. ESPECIALLY with Obama planning to give away the Internet at the end of the month. There's nothing "democrat ideology" about a cyber security question. it's been in the news fairly recently so it's a fair game question.

I agree the debate was biased, Trump got all the character assasination questions while Clinton was let off with nothing, none of the dogging isues in HER past, but that doesnt mean some of those questions weren't still fair game

My favorite was asking trump why it to him so long to say Obama was born here but for Hillary and he emails the only question was do you regret it! Nothing about why did you delete emails destroy devices.

Miss me yet?

Matt is disciplined

Nice comment ctr shill

On October 31, 2013, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit blocked the order requiring changes to the New York Police Department's stop-and-frisk program and removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case.

Finish reading you dipshit

What a strange looking individual.

>Lester Holt

google, google, google, a fucking no lip google shill for the globalists.

Is that last question a standard question at presidential debates or are they setting up some kind of ballot box stuffing scheme?

Confirmed. Praise Kek!

Because from the very start, the media and debates have been against Trump. He has been saying it the whole time, if he keeps going on about it, he will look weak. But people are noticing. It's quite blatant.

We got so caught up in declaring Trump the winner before the debate happened we lost sight of the fact this was always going to be a media/establishment ambush on Trump. We took our eye off the ball, we need to redeem ourselves post-debate and hammer home just how fucking biased, democrat framed and unfair this was. We can mitigate the worst of it if we go hard on this.

I did this to my wife by saying "I noticed the moderator attacking Trumps answers but leaving Hillary allone." She agreed but will still vote Hillary. Not going to change her mind.

Yep

Clinton came across as pure politician: talk big. but we know the game.

Trump was such a non politician he looks better by default

he asked hard-hitting and entertaining questions that actually matter, what the fuck did you want him to ask?

Are you high right now?

No.
But it would be a lot cooler if I was.