Guys, I think Trump supporters are a minority now

Guys, I think Trump supporters are a minority now.

Did we lose our presence on Cred Forums? I have a feeling the fair weather Hillary supporters will only grow from here as a result of this debate.

>Guys, I think Trump supporters are a minority now.

a bunch of teenage faggots posting on a Malsyaina image board about EPBIC MAYMAYS BREHY isn't real support.

What are you talking about? Cred Forums was always pro-Hillary

I know. And I wish people were actually sincerely supporting him. But it looks like that number is only going down as a result.

He had one job. Ugh. I now feel sick.

SHILLCON 1.

DIE SCUM!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Trump dominated.

What are you talking about?
We always wanter Hillary to win we made pepe seem racist to get the normies to vote hillary in the fear of racism and other leftist shit.
Hillary will most likely trigger the WW3 and thats all that we ever wanted to see the world burn and hear the cries of libtards when they realize that we pulled of the biggest joke on them.

I know. You guys definitely played us. I feel lied to, but guess what, it was worth the lie in the end.

Well, congratulations, you and your candidate won. See you in the Army when WW3 happens. I tried warning you about this, but it seems you want your life to be shitty.

bls don't get annexed by russia before it habbens binland DDD:

Fucking correct the record is working overtime after the debate. The shit is going to die down in two days

youre getting rused lad

people will get tired of shitposting probably soon in a few days

I don't know. Just look at these guys.
They have a point that I've been trying to warn you guys for weeks about but you aren't listening.

>He talked about real plans and policy
Yea and so did Obama and look how great that cunt did to your country

I am a bit sceptical of Trump at the moment

Don't put all your eggs into one basket, maybe Trump isn't so great after all
>inb4 shill
Hillary is even worse than Trump

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embasrrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Not after this debate. Maybe in the past, yes. But now, no. I think the pro-Hillary movement is here to stay for good. They are savagely willing to let the world fall apart. The real deplorables are the Hillary supporters like this.

i shitpost a lot about the god emperor trump to piss libshits off but i still think that you trumpfags are deluded and slightly retarded

I don't think Trump is perfect either. But anyone other than that war-mongering witch and I think the world will be slightly less hectic than it is now.

there fucking shills and bots

>He talked about real plans.
Check my picture mate. That's a transcript from the debate. He talked BULLSHIT. A stream of incoherent bullshit.

'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Please stop responding to this copy past.

Trump dominated

Let's give this man our thanks

Trump dominated.

Reminder:

Trump dominated

Fucking Kek

Pure nonsensical gold.

They'll bring up that question again and his next response to that might even be worse. FUCK, just fuck my shit up senpai. Can't take it anymore.

This. It's annoying and I actually think it's a CTR tactic. It actually makes us legitimate Trump supporters look dumb like they want it.

But then again, I probably am alone in regards to this. ITT at the very least. I'm surrounded by fucking Hillary supporters as I'm typing this. Wow. It took me long enough to get here.

Bump

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Nope.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

C O N C E R N _ T R O L L I N G

S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E
S A G E
> S A G E

I only just got on Cred Forums I didn't realise it was copypasta until after I posted and seeing everyone posting the same shit

Won't reply to them anymore though.

WRONG

Trump dominated

This also happened when Trump lost Iowa. That was a really bad week to be here.

Trump underestimated the debait and did not properly prepare. Now that he experienced it he will bring the heat during the next debait and they will leave again

Incorrect.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

Anyone who unironically supports Hilldog (or unironically thinks Trump can fix this nation) is a nu-Cred Forums liberal. This isn't a joke. If you seriously support a Democrat, you do not belong here.

Yes, even you webb heads.

Well I am concerned for a good enough reason. At least everyone's waking up and already posting the Clinton coverups on Twitter. God bless that place.

They're CTR shills incognito.

Might as well support Hillary as she's the complete opposite of a liberal.

Neo-liberalism is still liberalism.

desu if you want to get down and dirty about it, both the recucklicans and the dumbocrats are liberal parties.

Both of you are wrong.
Trump lost to himself due to him not preparing enough. And he lost to Lester who was extremely biased

I'm a Hillary supporter but I don't think she won that debate at all. It's over guys

>I think Trump supporters are the minority now

Nah m8 fuck off, it's just CTR raiding
Cred Forums

You really think CTR is that overt? Come on, we're just Clinton supporters trying to combat the alt-right and your islamophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, fat-shaming, slut-shaming, 1%er white supremacist candidate.

you'll never be australia

MODS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. BAN THE COPYPASTA POSTERS. THIS IS A FUCKING RAID

Trump dominated

Nah I support trumpper

Masive CTR shilling raid right now

They always fucking do this after major events

Fucking niggers, spics, and kikes

it's not even CTR

it's crossboard posters

The way all of you talk makes me think of bernout salt on reddit

Kek has abandoned you.

how is that job not depressing?

It's CTR, lefty Cred Forums, and brainwashed foreigners with proxies who want Shillary to become president so she can bow down and suck international dick.

Trump dominated.