Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
faculty.washington.edu/chudler/femcon.html
medicaldaily.com/brain-facts-know-and-share-men-have-lower-percentage-gray-matter-women-292530
youtu.be/F96bEoKAtS0?t=109
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Only White males over 25 should be able to vote.

lol PTSD from every time a man has spoken over us lol do they even know what PTSD is?

>culture writer

I had guessed this person would have 'writer' in their bio, but culture writer? wew

>PTSD
>from someone speaking over you

What do they do with their vote anyway? They throw it at the most communistic retards they can find.

>PTSD from hearing opposing politics

and do you get radiation poisoning when someone heats a burrito in a microwave in the next room?

Luckily women never speak over men. They listen carefully then take your meaning, throw it out the window and replace it with a strawman argument they can get really fucking angry at, then they cry.

the worst part is I dont think this debate really changed anything. I doubt anyone switched sides because of last night.

the only goal for Trump was to show that he was "less scary" and can control his temperment, which he did, he had quite the range of energy levels.
Trump nailed his one goal out of the park, so due to that, Trump won.

Clinton looked strange, but gave solid policy answers and facts. None of that matters though, as no one makes decisions based on facts or reason. So a bit of a Nixon moment for her.

Voting must be restricted to property-owning white males 21 years and older who can prove an adequate knowledge of Greek and Latin.

>Trump is sexist for speaking over Clinton

lol did they event watch the fucking primary debates? All he did was talk over and belittle the others, especially Rubio & Randlet

>What do they do with their vote anyway? They throw it at the most communistic retards they can find.
See: Canada

>Literally every argument with my gf
jesus christ, are all women this fucking stupid? I thought it was just mine

listen guys we can never get anything done in the west with these kinds of women so lets just let the west collapse already

No

That's like Hiroshima x 1000.

Trump's debate performance was disastrous. Don't blame anyone other than himself.

>PTSD
GAS ALL WOMEN

>"Please don't be Norwegian"
>"Please don't be Norwegian"
>Burger

Can't sleep, Dilbertman?

Women are born nation wreckers who should be on a tight leash. They push for cancer like feminism to emmasculate men and multiculturalism to finish the job by inviting hordes of violent brown people in. Look at any society where women roam free and you get degeneracy and decline.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Yes, but there should be higher requirements to vote in my opinion.
Something a bit to the left of Starship Troopers.

Trump was grilled with 15 direct questions, Hillary got 2. All the moderators are pro hillary it was a pathetically biased show.

Fucking Australian shitposting

>Retarded question
>Rage inducing picture or statement

Fucking, if I ever see an Australian in real life I'm going to racemix with the Syrian rapefugees and convert to islam.

How great is islam folks?

so he's sexist for not belittling her, the patronising wanker

Talk louder then, but she is right, this is a professional debate and they shouldn't be interrupting one another like that, but Trump did it so many times.

On the other hand my aunt would constantly interrupt and talk over me, and it is a huge pet peeve of mine. Eventually I just snapped and yelled over her so she couldn't interrupt me and was forced to listen to me.

No, letting women vote was one of the worst mistakes the US ever made.

is america whiter than norway?

Daily reminder that (((Women's Lib))) was literally a CIA plot to tax the other half of the american population

Gloria (((Steinem))) literally said she was paid by the FBI to be a spokesman for the Women's Lib movement.

One of the bigger redpills I've ever swallowed

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

men should get it at 18, women should get it at 25

Oh noes muh soggy knees muhn splaining

Is the nauseouning the new shakening for these cowards??

No
But it's a good thing Putin is going to respect women leaders and treat them delicately

SHOULD WOMEN BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK?

>Anne Helen Petersen is a senior culture writer for BuzzFeed News. Petersen has a Ph.D. from the University Of Texas and wrote her dissertation on the gossip industry. She is a film and media studies professor at Whitman College, Washington.
>film and media studies professor

Reminder that CTR bots are literally spamming Cred Forums right now

Even in threads that have nothing to do with the debates they are spamming a "Clinton utterly destroyed him" copypasta as well as postibg "Hillary won" with the same idvarious times

Bear with me Cred Forums, they will be gone by November

Bump this thread to raise awareness

Mods have rangebanned South Florida so that I cannot make a thread

Of course. But they should have to pass some kind of test, but so should men.

Veterans watched their friends die in front of their very eyes. They saw people torn apart, eviscerated, blown to smithereens. They had to take others' lives to narrowly avoid their own life being taken. They went through the closest thing on this earth to literal Hell.

But the constant nightmares and flashbacks they face? That's not TRUE PTSD. No, true PTSD is this one chick who got interrupted one time. We all need to salute her bravery.

I feel like people who want to register to vote should pass somekind of exam or something.
You know like something to prove you dont have donkey brains.

It's a shame liberals made the term white fragility be limited solely to discussions of racism. I think it should be opened up more to where it's an all encompassing idea that leftist whites as a whole are just weak in general.

Checked for the kek.

It's the name that made me suspicious. And yes.

Either you should pay a minimum £2000 in taxes or simply own property.

No.

The first thing women voted for in the US was Prohibition. When they repealed Prohibition they should have repealed women's right to vote.

I mean no. Kek

THIS
H
I
S

Why do these people always have to see """gender issues""" as some sort of war? Men and women aren't at war and never were, in fact they love eachother so much they fuck together and found families.

Men should be 30 and women shouldn't be allowed to vote until they've successfully raised a child for 10 years. Women are pretty much egocentric, emotional retards until they have something they are biologically forced to focus on other than themselves. This is when their world opens up and they are forced to think of it in terms of what might damage their child, not what might make them feel bad temporarily.

Men don't really reach maturity until about 25-27, their early adult years are a maelstrom of testosterone and bravado so that they can find a suitable mate. Men need to find a reason to logically care about the world otherwise they generally don't. 30 is the age where most men have found some footing and place in the world, have finally solidified their world view and become men in the true sense. NEETS, Junkies, Criminals etc. don't count because they are not men.

LEAFS R SO DUMB HAHA

suuuuuuuure you did buddy
Americans confirmed to be the real vikings

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

as a femanon i am so sorry you guys have to deal with us. i know, beside my mother, only one other redpilled woman and that's my best friend.
i honestly don't think most should vote or have a college education that is any kind of -studies major I M O

FUCKING END US

NUKE US BRITAIN DO IT ALREADY

Women bring women

No.

This

Or serve the country.

Pure narcissism, that's what.

I actually want Hillary to win so we can get on with the next revolution. It's long overdue.

voting is an atrocious concept that encourages rule by retards

that said, age upon which freedom should be awared to meritorious indiviudals should be as you said

I bet Hillary eats cereal while driving.

a real answer: taking selfies with hillary in the background to get more likes on instagram or whatevr

oh fuggg

it's this isn't it

No.

Most women either vote for the wrong option or vote whatever their male partner votes for.

not if their surname is clinton...

trump might allow us time to gather strength, arm, organize, etc

it'll all collapse either way. delaying it could be bad, but I think the extra time could help us prepare

it gets worse mate

This is what their idea of "diversity" is. They're proud of this shit. No men allowed. That's their version of equality.

Can anyone name ONE (1) thing an all women team ever did well?

I'm genuinely starting to think men are the only driving force in culture/technology/literature/etc.

yes. women might be a bit retarded, but not so retarded that the concept of human dignity doesn't apply to them.

This is the world we live in now.... Fox News being Partisan...

Fuck me dead...

yeah they all have those fuckin 3k macs.

>tfw should've been an editor

Yes and this thread should exist.

what tipped you off?

women have done nothing. civilization was accomplished by the genetic domestication of man, turning his create impulse away from murder and towards building.

unfortunately, women could not be domesticated by the purging of male genes, so they remain stupid

Yeah I agree, Democracy is a sham designed to bring a false sense of power to the masses. I' much rather have permanent competent leadership than a carousel of identikit shills being chosen by complete idiots. If they failed to live up to expectations they could just be violently disposed.

That said, we've got Democracy unfortunately so it's in our best interests to at least try to make it work to some degree.

Non-partisan. Or bipartisan. Whichever one you prefer. Partisan means you take sides

There's nothing undignified about not being allowed to vote. It's just common sense. Children and felons aren't allowed to vote, but they live with dignity (kinda)

female vote is the reason for 90% of the problems in the world, females should always be treated like and have the rights of children

>just having toet them win because their fee fees get hurt
I hate having to talk to my allegedly grown adult girlfriend like shes a 7 year old

allowing violent deposition just encourages leaders to be afraid of niggers and bend over to them, though. which is why the american "revolution" was a failed experiment.

the original idea of democracy was that if the south wanted to live by its own rules, it was free to separate.

THAT is the most fundamental form of democracy. me saying I don't want to be part of some other retard's group 3k miles away. that was squashed a long time ago

it's time to start over

>PTSD

I hope someone with a real PTSD will rape her and then choke her to death thinking she is an afghani.

not saying i approve the purchase, just that it means they have money to waste

>2016
>still using apple shit

in ever western country, the very year that women were granted suffrage, government expenditures increased 15%. they increased 50% within 15 years, and have entered varying rates of doubling, averaging in the low 20's for doubling periods.

>Durr I'm gonna be a (((compassionate))) voter
>Bankrupt your country
>Demographic suicide
>Safe space/ trigger warning culture
As I've said countless times: Womens suffrage was a mistake

I'm not saying to allow violent disposition but have it as a real threat if the government severely compromises the welfare of it's citizens, i.e. by keeping the second amendment.

I think you're right in that a Confederacy would be the best possible bet for the U.S.; it's far too big and diverse (white people diverse not (((diverse))) diverse) to maintain a cultural unity on a large scale.

I don't think it would work for the U.K. though, I'm all for constitutional monarchy here no matter what people from other countries think about are Maj. We need a cultural and traditional focal point in order to be successful and we are small enough to unite under one family ideologically.

Really I just want the colonies back desu.

Oh look, its this thread again.

You guys always want to fuck us, yet are loathed to consider listening to us, you hypocritical bunch of thunder fucks

i am using "dignity" in the kantian sense, i guess the usual english sense of the word might be different. in the kantian sense yes, being unfree, being subjected to oppression, being treated as a means to an end is absolutely undignified. in this sense children and felons are indeed without (full) dignity but for good reasons.

Aaaaan science because these anti-intellectuals bother the shit out of me.

Alright, fine, new idea: women CAN vote, but shouldn't

absolute government rule tends to make cities so safe that you don't really need a second amendment

absolute government rule also tends to favor free markets, as it is the best revenue maximization strategy long term

as absolute governments with increasingly free market systems begin to predominate, competitor states can only choose to liberalize or go to war, which is why america is agitating against china atm

when a free market state faces external threat, the incentive to arm its own citizens increases. switzerland is probably a good example of this.

I really think absolute government is a more important principle than armaments for the sheer reason that it sifts the international balance of power away from democracies

>hypocritical

Explain to me how that's hypocritical dumb cunt, good job of proving this thread's point.

Should nu-males be allowed to vote?

Keep posting that you fucking shill

fpfbbpfp

That's true, I'm generally opposed to the second amendment but I assumed the majority of Americans on Cred Forums supported it so I was giving it the benefit of the doubt.

women are super predators and need to be brought to heel

100% agree.

No

>Should women be allowed to vote?
>can't make informed decisions without muh feelings

NO.

then again, there are a lot of things they shouldn't be allowed to do. LGTSS

FPBP
No.
Agreed.

I strongly support the second amendment for practical reasons, not just for america, but for other white/asian countries. I think in general whites or asians are oly liable to levy violence when necessary.

that said, I think a great deal many other things are more important.

it's just that in the current balance of power, the nly thing that is stopping the democrats from outright committing genocide aginst us the second amendment. that makes it more or less indespensible, but on practical grounds rather than ideological ones.

I don't think we'll get rid of it until all the subhumans are dead, or we can isolate ourselves racially 100% like japn

If women are allowed to vote then i think children should be able to vote aswell.
Thats how retarded "female suffrage" is.
How could western civilization fuck up so bad?

Can anyone use scientific evidence why women are "dumber" than men? I always thought it was just women's emotions that get in the way of their intelligence. But I'm an autistic male and I guess I'll suffer the same fate 2bh. I'm very emotional and it has nothing to do with my smarts. Something about personality affects how you think more than how many neurons you have. Look at people like mathematicians who are absolute robots but are some of the smartest people on the planet. Emotional intelligence is a failed model of what makes a person truly beneficial to the planet. Maybe I should've reconsidered being born this way. Fuck genetics.

PTSD my ass, this is a textbook case of female manipulation.
>Look at my pouty face, this is no fun, I hope you will change your behavior.
>I'm in so much pain right now, because you're not catering to my needs.
>Like, do you recognize THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION? OR ARE YOU A HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT?
>OKAY, RIGHT, FUCK YOU, YOU JUST TRIGGERED MY PTSD, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW.
>JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL?
>OH YOU DON'T CARE? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF THEN.
>Nevermind baby, don't you want this pussy?

Right so you see it as a less than ideal step towards a degeneracy and shitskin free country? Makes more sense, I never really saw the ideological weight some people in the states gave the second amendment if their end goals were met. It seems like it needlessly anticipates dissidence.

smaller brains.

> white fragility
kek

No wonder lefties control the movie industry when they're so good at projecting.

I just watched the whole debate and I'd have to say for the first half Trump was way better whereas the second half was more or less tied (towards the end Trump was a bit weak).

I don't think i need scientific evidence to draw the conclusion that women are the inferior gender.
Just listen to a female-female conversation and you will understand why, Their only reason to why to exist is to find a mate, Raise the kids and take care of the area surrounding the house.
They have never been supposed to do mens work.
We humans have not evolved alot since hunter & gather period and it is evident.

T.a guy who has had to deal with alot of females and know how they function.

>pretending to have PTSD
Literally taking a shit on those who went to war so these overgrown children would have the rights and privileges they take for granted.

As someone who has had 4 girlfriends in the past year, I can verify that this post is 100% correct.

>PTSD
>all those likes/retweets

Idiots taking selfies.

Is she trying to make Trump sound bad? Because she's just making herself, Hillary, and all women sound like wimps. She herself is more sexist than Trumpet and Hilldog combined.

If you're desperate for democracy, women should vote for whatever their father/husband taught them to.
Currently they vote for whomever gives the most "free shit"

No. Switzerland allowed women to vote in 1977 as one of the last countries in the Western world and now it's the richest country in Europe.

One vote per tax positive family.

Women - yes, feminists (both genders) - no.

>Trips
Do you really want it? Can you confirm?

But it's been proven that they have more folds, and grey matter. Here is proof:
faculty.washington.edu/chudler/femcon.html
medicaldaily.com/brain-facts-know-and-share-men-have-lower-percentage-gray-matter-women-292530
So I need more evidence.
And how does that make them inferior? Just because they're more social? Does that make autistics like me some of the most powerful people on the planet?

over 3k years of civilization, men who couldn't advance civilization or cull their instincts were killed without reproducing. women improved in intelligence only by virtue of improved male contributions to DNA, which means that women attained a similar intelligence without having their instinctual gendered behavior changed

scientists have figured it out

it goes beyond foreseeing strife and revolution, it prescribes resolution as a cure to all ills, in some readings of the constitution.

the southerners generally saw guns as a means by which independent confederations might maintain independence from a centrl government which would form under democracy, which they distrusted to a large extent. the northerners generally saw the second amendment as a means by which the central government could be overthrown if and when it deviated from their whig visions.

this conflicting conception played out in the american civil war. the ability to seek lawful independence, enforced by self defense, lost, and the ability to perpetually wage revolution and kill someone with more money than you, won.

so now, instead of allowing white people to simply RUN AWAY from niggers, we have federally mandated programs that move niggers into your neighborhood to kill you.

america is a failed experiment down to its core. but as long as niggers exist, I will not give up my gun.

Why does it keep being deleted?

Don't have to listen to someone to fuck them.

do it. I'm moving to china in 3 weeks anyway. just fucking nuke this pathetic excuse for a country

But how does behavior relate to intelligence? Please explain.

As long as they don't vote for Trump.
>Wanting boomers to vote
>Implying non-American opinions matter
Knowing Greek or Latin should disallow you from voting just because you're a pseudo-intellectual cuck, and being able to FizzBuzz in at least 3 languages should be mandatory during voter registration.

What was it?

Formerly based Swiss.
And it's going down the shitter now too (just late to the party because >1977 )

>Get rich hoarding Jew gold in the mountains for centuries
>Have massive mountains that prevent shitskin migration
>40 years of suffrage doesn't destroy wealth when all competing nations already had suffrage for a long time

No shit. Wealth is comparative. It takes time for these policies to destroy.

I can GUARANTEE you this: when women's suffrage was granted in Switzerland

>the size of the government increased
>welfare increased
>the country experienced more liberal voting patterns

This is the universal result of women's suffrage. They are a destructive voting bloc, always.

All right sir, Sven out.

TrumputterlydestroyedherHetalkedaboutrealplansandpolicyandClintonjusttalkedaboutTrumpHehadherontheropesthewholetimesAllshecoulddowasarrogantlysmirkwhileshewaslosingItwasembarrassingforherandfortheDemocraticpartyAlmostallthepollsexceptforLOL(((CNN)))agreeTrumpdominated

See

72% of the invader helpers are female in Germoney
Just 10% of AfD voters are female.

Female voting rights were a huge mistake.

However the most absurd thing about female voting is that they always try to reduce liberty in order to seemingly increase it.

u wot m8

stupid people obviously have behavior that results in worse decision. are you serious?

that said, women have nearly identical iqs. the main thing was that male behavior like violence and selfishness was ruthlessly killed off over 3k years. bad female behavior was never really killed off as comprehensively, because someone would still fuck her. so we still have stupid animalistic behavior from women, such as fighting over married men, emotionality, etc.

Huffpo. Not surprised at all.

No. If you cannot serve in the infantry/militia, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

But men commit nearly 5x more crimes. What are you trying to say?

>And how does that make them inferior?
Because they can't operate on their own, They have to be guided.
They are pack-animals depending heavly on what the tribeleader tells them to do.
They can't voice different oppinions as they would then be a social-outcast in the tribe which is suicide for females.
Males can survive being social-outcasts as males set their own standard of what is acceptable and is not dictated by some tribe.
>Does that make autistics like me some of the most powerful people on the planet?
The average Cred Forums or Cred Forums poster type of autist definantly a no.
But its not a cooincidence that many major scientific pioneers were autistic or in one way or another different from the masses.
for instance, Isaac Newton.

No and this is proof why. They think more with their hearts than their brains. And emotion =/= logic

an email but I couldn't read it.

where the black women at?

Daily reminder.

WHITE. LANDOWNING. MALES.

it is in men's base nature to commit crime more so than women. but men have been eugenicized to commit less crime. and they don't generally do it any more, if they're white or east asian.

it's in a woman's nature to be gossipy, stupid, and incapable of cooperation. women have not been as strongly eugenicized. they still retain this animal nature.

if you can't see this, you're an idiot

>states with the highest average IQ are the ones voting democrat
Probably due to the least amount of niggers to interact with, but still kek inducing.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm shadowbanned from Cred Forums.

When I was 9 years old, my great-grandfather, a steelworker raised on the family farm, sat me down one day and told me women were vapid children who never stopped playing house and needed to be reminded where their place was in life.

I didn't understand him then, and he passed away when I was 13. For years I thought it was just something leftover from the decades he grew up in. Only now do I realize he was 100% correct. I'm sorry granddad, I should have listened. I'm glad you don't have to see this mess with your own eyes.

So no, OP, women should not be allowed to vote. They should be reminded that playing pretend is well and good until it causes problem for the grownups. And I think we're well past that point right now.

highest iq states are actually flyover states in the midwest settled by germans, dutch, and scandis.

oh, and they've been solidly red for 200 years.

No.

dude I've been praying for forgiveness from both of my grandfathers for nearly ten years now. they were pretty old when I was born and I distinctly remember them warning me about these things when I was too young to understand because my parents are both incompetent. but of course, you don't understand this shit when you're 10.

I can't wait for the USA to become a racial fascist empire. Voting is overrated. So many fucking idiots out there.

If you see a Norwegian flag on Cred Forums it's mostly mudslimes or antifa cucks.

>women suffrage
I first though It was about women suffering
then I realized that this link was posted here so I go and google what is "Women's suffrage" and then I watched the video again

My fucking sides, thanks russki bro

The interests of the woman is represented through the votes of her husband or in the case of her not being married, her father.

There is absolutely 0 reason for women to have voting rights.

It's an interesting note that there was actually alot of women who campaigned AGAINTS women's rights to vote.

These women said that women being allowed to work would push women out of being mothers and hometakers into the workforce and sexually degrade them.

Which is 100% what happened.

nice try hans

So Trump can't handle the presidency, yet Hillary can't handle being interrupted?

What the fuck is she going to do when Putin figures out her weakness and exploits it when meeting with her? Or when she meets with anyone else?

OH MY GOD MY SIDES.

[citation needed]

nothing new under the sun

people 300 years ago, with the exception of evolution and physics, were probably smarter than us today

the left can only advance its agenda by destroying knowledge, and selectively advancing its most violent adherents to empower others to violence, the same as islam

The movement against suffrage was started by women iirc.

tits or gtfo

>mac laptops
PURE FUCKING RAGE
>tfw not a single hp,dell or lenovo business laptop

Should niggers be allowed to vote?
Should children be allowed to vote?
Should retards be allowed to vote?
[if you haven't been following along the answer to all of these questions is a "fuck no"]

All of the citizens that have defended themselves with guns would disagree. I've seen it first hand and the guy didn't even need to pull the trigger. Idiots ran as soon as they saw the gun.

>competent leadership
Then try to define what a competent leadership is.
Competent for what? For whom?
A country can't be totally separated from its people.
If people just want to live as narcissist leeches on some slave class of citizen doing the work, wealthy or not, Hillary is competent.

You just have to stop the humanist lie that any human worth as much as the other. Then democracy could start to work better, without the social democracy bullshit that try to give more to people that give back less.

Fucking pussy. If she wants to cry, let her. Trying to spare her feelings will only encourage her to think she can get her way just by being upset.
I have a system with my gfs. If they start getting irrational, I kick them out or leave (depending where we are) and tell them to get in touch when they come around. Either they come crawling back, or I never have to deal with their bullshit again. Plenty of fish in the sea, and she needs to understand that.

>69
xDDDDDDDD

It ended the roman empire, it will end the west

I wish they did that at my Uni,
>Women suffrage?
>Fuck them and their right to vote, where do i sign?

They should end this womans sufferage

Short answer: NO

Long answer: pic related, read it muthafucka.

kek

I don't think it was voting but this isn't really wrong

there are plenty of historical documents of women inheriting large estates built off the punic and gallic wars and running them into the ground in a single generation, and this is coming from a culture where children were considered slaves and property of their parents

holy fuck that poo in loo in the thumbnail is fine as fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuck

Hell no. Not even women think women should be allowed to vote.

College students agree: Women shouldn’t vote!

Only property or business owners should be allowed to vote

see

Anyone who pays property taxes. Should be able to vote. That's fair and it guarantees very few Google and female votes.

Didn't see it was already posted, thanks

we need to start redefining words in an academic sense. Cred Forums are just like the kikes that redefined racism to mean "power+prejudice" or whatever the fuck it is. i'm pretty sure we could revise the definitions of these words and meme them into reality.

all we need is to write an academic style article with a list of all the new definitions at the top, stick it in paste bin and start using the words with the new meanings and sharing the pastebin whenever anybody asks about why we are using terms like "white fragility" or "microaggression" unironically.

this

But Hillary is the one who started the birther campaign

I don't need to try anything, Neger.
Your actions speak for themself. And btw that picture wasn't taken in Germany. Just incase you didn't know. I think its taken in Iran if I remember correct.

You guys definetely need another Breivik.

>Can anyone name ONE (1) thing an all women team ever did well?

prostitution

>PTSD from speech
>stateside PTSD

We are doomed, women are children. Actually worse than children, my 9 year old nephew doesn't get traumatized when i talk over him. This victim complex is out of control. We need to amend the Constitution to weigh votes based on the amount of land the citizen owns, only they have a real vested interest in the future of the country.

directed by a man. the true answer is pillow-fighting in their underwear.

imagine what their office smells like

>PTSD
>PTSD
For FUCK SAKE, talk to me about PTSD when you have seen WAR and DEATH, and _REAL_ RAPES, then we will talk about fucking PTSD.

You god damn right I'm mad.

Muh Vagina - The Argument

But you need a way for people to gain weight in society, just neither too hard nor too soft.
Think how the money is already giving you weight in society, when it's not constitutionally enforced.
Land will not come and go like money, which is not already flowing like it should/could.
How someone willing to get a bigger role in society will do to achieve this with almost only his will?

Sweden actually not being a cuck? I like this swede

I think that was mostly because almost managed not to answer a single one.

Women should not be allowed to vote, nor to hold office. Women should be brought out of most part of the workforce, and schools should be gender segregated, teachers should be males only, women should only learn to be good submissive housewives, and how to keep a home nice and tidy, and how to cook tasty meals, how to manage a garden, how to raise kids at home (there should be no kindergarten, mothers should take care of kids full time).

Things a fucking surrendering chucked Kraut would say.

I can believe this. I had one bitch sabotage my work because she felt threatened by me for absolutely no reason. I had no interest in being in charge I just wanted to work.

>i.e. only 5% of the wealthiest people get to vote

Yeah, smart idea.

Might aswell reinstate the monarchy.

Bitch doesn't speak for me. I'll be voting Trump

Thanks a lot, read it all. It is pretty convincing, but I wonder if there is somehow a argument against this?

She gets PTSD when someone doesnt agree with her.
That's because of PMS not PTSD.

interesting what they're do for norvegian economy? clean toilets and sell watermelons?

>Might aswell reinstate the monarchy.
Yes, we should. Hell, Austria was a major power under a monarchy. It's a pathetic, irrelevant rump state as a republic.

youtu.be/F96bEoKAtS0?t=109

so true fellow country men with our monarchy our power knew no limits this democracy (oligarchy) we are nothing bring back the King

>how many sexes are there?
>is there any genetic difference between races?
>2x2x2+2x2-2x2
would be the ultimate sifting questions

nyet

No draft, no vote

Modern western women have it rough.

if someone deprived me of my 'right' to vote, it would be my pleasure because it means a person thinks of me as someone who can't be easily manipulated and brainwashed. that's exactly why women will always have right to vote. admit it, voting is for sheep, it's basically giving the adults illusion of control. wake up already and stop obeying the system.

It's a I speak for every woman in the world episode

Name your source, faggot. Looks like you shopped that yourself. Lick my nuts, CTR shill.

>2
>Yes
>8

If they pass the psychological test for sure
>You are in the kitchen and need to make a sandwich

Only married couples should be able to vote.
Straight, white, property owning married couples.

Women like her make me nauseous though, why does she think she gets to speak for us and that our opinions are as vapid and weak as hers? I didn't get PTSD even after actual violence, why do they all get it from hearing an opinion? Based on how women like her are involved in politics I say remove the vote from us, even though I wouldn't be able to vote, it's for the greater good.

I haven't been able to develop feelings for a woman for 6 years now. I do fuck them occasionally and I did try to have a relationship with a few. But I just don't care for them at all. For example when I was in a relationship last time it just felt nice to have someone to fuck occasionally and have a private cook. Other than that I didn't care for her at all. Wouldn't bat an eye if she died. I wonder why this is? Maybe I'm finally tired of women and their behaviour and have swallow the ultimate red-pill that I never can unswallow? Am I the only one with this "problem"?

This

G L O U C E S T E R

Thanks M'Lady

There is a reason why we used to never allow them to vote. They are manipulative, they have no concept of how their actions can affect the future, and they think with their emotions. If we didn't allow them to vote, King Nigger wouldn't be president, we wouldn't have the migrant crisis, we wouldn't have this large of a welfare state, gun control would be non existent and our borders would be secured. Nationalist parties are trying to put out the fire women started but they always vote for the person trying to add fuel to the fire. They are worthless.

>no brown people
Clearly a women's white supremacist group.

Over 40, 35 if they are married with at least one child

Restricted to white men who have served in the military.