I NEED MA AR15 TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM THE GUBMENT

I NEED MA AR15 TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM THE GUBMENT
>Gets drone striked

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/47fl0n/is_a_nonviolent_revolution_feasible_in_the_us_or/d0cxwev
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we've had this thread before.

And nobody every refutes the point, you can't fight a drone with an AR15

haha.. this guy looks like what I imagine 90% of Cred Forums looks like. uneducted white trash, clinging to the past.

you cant enforce a police state with drones

The drone operator has to sleep, and so does his family.

Yea, but you can shoot drone operators and their families with ARs.

Thanks for correct that old record friendo. Have some upboats

>implying a large chunk of the population in full-scale revolt could be countered by technology. u know nothing of the military. americucks can't even handle the taliban properly, just imagine a shitstorm in your own country. sage autist

Its called deep chess, when you think farther ahead.

I NEED MA GUN-FREE ZONE TO DEFEND ME FROM MASS SHOOTERS!
>gets shot

This.

>Someone has a bigger stick than I do. I should just throw away my stick.
Cuck x infinity

>270 million guns in the US
>totally feasible to just drone strike an entire uprising

>Implying soft doughy westerners could fight guerrilla style warfare for more than a few days.
>Implying Rural Afghans have their identities logged to any degree let alone to the degree of western nations.

The 270-300 mil number has been bandied about since 1995. It's AT LEAST 350 million.

Fuck your slide thread.

sage

What exactly do you mean by "identities logged". Because unless you mean implanting GPS receivers in every citizens skull I don't really see what difference it would make in such a scenario.

>implying all revolutions resulting in victory were fought by well trained soldiers who were completely prepared. Remember 1783, britfag?

anybody has the rest?

One large issue in fighting the Taliban is that is was difficult to identify individuals as combatants amongst the population.

Thats why we closed the tunnels under the Neb Canal and placed our own bridges, taking finger prints and retinal scans of all those who crossed.

In the US you can be identified far more easily and as such be individually targeted.

fuck off

You got me, drones can obviously find people who are 50km away from civilization innawoods.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Should be fine then you can just drone strike people you don't agree with

>Horsey

sage
now fuck off

My Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather piloted a predator drone in 1783.

>droning its own citizens
Good luck getting the military personell on this

>why doesnt the government just use its military might on the insurgents?

why indeed

>You can take over national guard and military bases with AR-15s and gain access to their armories.
>Stinger missiles
>TL:DR you can shoot down drones with an AR-15

As a Jew I agree with the Confederate Flag wearing redneck. A means to arm the populace allows freer citizens.

I also like how he snuck in assault rifle. You can assault people with your fists, there really isn't such a thing called an assault rifle unless you are willing to say assault cars, assault boots, assault frying pans, and so on.

Stupid. The military as is would not stay a cohesive unit in such a scenario in which a civil war were to break out.

The entire system would break down. Small factions would form. You'd see drone strikes vs drone strikes.

And besides this, the resources to sustain these drone strikes would eventually run out. The manufacturing, run BY THE PEOPLE, would cease. Resources would be fought over.

Eventually the state would devolve into gun vs gun. IED vs IED

And besides that again, look how effective drone strikes have been in Iraq and Syria. The answer is, hardly. The Muslim roaches still live despite out constant bombing. So your drone bullshit is irrelevant.

One last point I'd like to make even though I completely destroyed your weak point op,

Governments turn tyrannical on it's people all the time. History is filled with examples. Recent history is filled with this. To believe that it won't happen here is delusional. It can happen here.

And I'm not even for the allowing people to own an assault rifle. I just noticed how weak your point is and needed to write this.

I believe a handgun is sufficient. I feel like the right to bear arms made sense at the time but no longer does it work because of advancements our founding fathers Could not possibly foresee.

At the very least their should be STICT gun laws. A written test. Background checks every time. Family background checks. Close gunshot loopholes. Cartridge regulations. No fly zone ban, high school diploma, Etc etc.

Seriously, we need this. There is no argument against this. Who would possibly argue against it? It keeps guns out the hands of niggers and deplorables while putting guns in the hands of upstanding responsible adults.

I tried to prevent this.

it doesn't mean shit if we know who everyone is and where they work, anyone intending to arrest them will get shot

also, how do you plan to access any database when power lines are being brought down and telephone exchanges are being burned down?

think i found the original version

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/47fl0n/is_a_nonviolent_revolution_feasible_in_the_us_or/d0cxwev

This. The West nearly lost its shit when they thought for even a second that Assad was barrel bombing his own citizens. Other nations would cease to support the US government if it began deploying drones on its own citizens.

>The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[16] In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

>It must be capable of selective fire.

>It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle.

>Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine.[5]

>It must have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards).

>>there really isn't such a thing called an assault rifle

And how long will the "revolters" be popular with the general public once they can't browse facebook anymore?

Grow up kid, your fantasy is just that, a fantasy.

A revolt would be in small numbers and quickly apprehended due to them being easily identified.

Why don't mods ban these people, copypasta is a cancer on Cred Forums

if you want a revolution, realize it will have to be bloodless. The easiest way is change the dichotomy. I agree with milo lets change it from left vs right to authoritarian to cultural libertarian.

I NEED TA MAKE THE SAME THREAD EVERY NIGHT.
>Gets paid

Yeah but if a bunch of right wing nutjobs revolted and the government had to use deadly force, I think most countries would support it considering half these people are borderline neo nazis anyway. There's a big difference between massacring civilians and putting down an uprising in a fairly free country.

>he thinks americans will just revolt for no reason
for a revolution to happen the government would have to be openly executing people, quarantining people in their own cities, and infringing upon the rights of anyone who speaks out against the government.

if it ever gets to the point where people are targeting the government in large numbers, the civilians will have the choice of either getting executed or being without power. i know which one they'll pick.

/r/ "weapons of war don't belong on our streets.JPG"

>REEE BAN THINGS I DON'T LIKE
does weenie need a safe space?

>The air force has millions of drone missiles and loads of personell willing to kill their own people

End yourself

Drone stikes would be the worst plan, you would want to van anyone charismatic enough to fan the flames.

The question is what side our military would take if a large scale revolt happened.

Much simpler plan? Cut logistics. Water, Power, Telecom, even damaging roadways to prevent easy access. You don't confront the bear, you bleed it down.

>Strawmaning this hard

The US gov isn't going to be mass executing people in the street. You're entire scenario is a work of fanatasy. You can't just pevert the argument until it is so ridiculious that is suits your point.

I think we've drone on this subject for far too long.

>Americans write 20 trillion page long infograpics showing how guns keep them safe
>Sort countries by murder rate on wikipedia and America has the highest out of all non shitholes

That drone has to sleep sometimes, and so does its family

>the gun violence epidemic can be stopped by getting """military style assault rifles" off our streets
>total murders committed last year by all rifles: 248

"Drone Strikes" are just a place holder for superior military technology and force.

If it comes down to a gun battle, the US gov has an overwhelming advantage.

Man I can't wait for Hillary to president so I can order a drone strike on the internet to kill you

>isn't going to be
why do your type assume that everything will always be the way it is now?

it's entirely possible the US government may go rogue. it's happened before many times in history.

>"You're undergunned, SO GET RID OF YOUR GUNS!"
>liberals

So if the straits were dire enough only "right wing nutjobs" would revolt, huh? The Syrian Rebels are no fucking angels either yet the West somehow supports them.

Let's destroy our own infrastructure
What could possibly go wrong?

Once you open the gate for "I(Govt) determine WHO is 'qualified'(privileged)." you have given the house key to a thief. Your argument simply lays down the groundwork for whomever gets in office to lock down the public at large as they add more and more 'prohibited people' in a ruse of protecting the public.
There are plenty of arguments against you 'improved laws' but the most compelling is the simplest. Those who trade freedom for security deserve neither. This is how the serf system comes back in style.

>Lots of serious replies to this post

Please don't tell me that Americans don't ACTUALLY believe that they could defend themselves from the government, and that's why they need guns. I always thought this was a meme

The AR is for the gang members and local thugs, the tank and artillery is for a tyrannical government.

Who gets to decide who is deplorable and who is a responsible adult?

Okay, maybe one day the entire senate, The President, The entire military brass will just decied to start executing its citizens in the street and instill a non-democratic government and watch their import/export driven economy collapse.

Or maybe you're a child stuck in a fantasy world.

The people in government are not idiots, contaray to popular belief and they will not all suddenly in unison scuttle their ship for little to no authoritarian gain.

>Gets drone striked
current drone ammo in stock couldn't strike every home in a single city.

the vast majority would take the side of the rebellion

Come and take it, faggot.

Also, sage for unAmerican thread.

> Mfw when OP gets btfo'd by an AR-15

>Implying America won against Britain without professional soldiers or foreign support
>What is France
>what is Spain
>What was Armed Neutrality
Come on man

you expect the american military to fire on citizens? cuz thats not at all how that works

I seem to recall us defending ourselves from the government so well in 1776 that we kicked your pale faggot asses back across the Atlantic.

armed resistance>unarmed resistance

>loads of personell willing
To be fair, at this point, you only need the personnel to train an AI drone watchdog that can coordinated thousands of simultaneous strikes with all the information gained through thousands of hours of simulated scenarios from trained operators.

Just because you would rather roll over and die instead of at least trying doesn't mean others feel the same way. Brits disgust me.

>what is Spain

>what is constitution lol?

If the Police or US military are trying to dispurse disruption and they come under fire, they will of course fire back.

What about Stalin? Do think that John Goodytwoshooes is controlling the USA?

Imagine this: Drones the size of bees that injekt you with aids.

government can't even handle a BLM protest

>implying american rebels wouldn't be backed by a foreign country should revolution break out

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

American military isnt a robot idiot. How do you think many revolutions work out? Enough families of the soldiers declare and the soldiers rejoin the families... Most people will leave the military if they are all told to slaughter civilians

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

you could with a modified version of this.
youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA

the literal moment us troops are instructed to fire on americans, the majority of them will defect

Not true.. Clinton's friend Soros runs those...

Heres a kicker to remember, daily you have military members separating from the forces for various reasons. Many of them are well versed in the systems in use, these numbers are augmented by the numerous vets that are already dysfunctional and, while possibly dated on knowledge, can easily muster to effective guerilla fighters.

This is just speaking of standard personnel under ideal conditions where recruiting can meet quotas. Once an internal war breaks out attrition, insider attack, sabotage, and simple logistics creates massive problems.

There's plenty of things that can break a machine. No oil and an AR15 will fail after about a magazine.

Until they can completely replace people with bots they have too many variables that can fuck them over.

?!?!

have you seen 99% of sandniggers?

they are downright effeminate.

underrated post

>implying another nations wouldn't come to help if the government started drone strikes on its own people

Wew lad.

A hell of a lot of assumptions there kid.

Ireland Involved civil revolt and many Loyal Irish joined the military rather than abandon it.

If you are ordered to fire on Civillians first then of course you have broken the genva convention and you are in your right to refuse. What you children seem to neglect is the fact that most civil mobs turn to violence before the authorites, if a soldier is fired on he WILL fire back.

If you had been in combat before you would know that the reaction isn't concious, its automatic.

>uneducted
kek, go back to your shitty public school, ctr cuck

So the solution is to take away the gun? Lol

>And how long will the "revolters" be popular with the general public once they can't browse facebook anymore?

They'd be doing a public service.

There's a difference between musket to musket warfare and AR15 to drone strikes you amerifat

Oy vey.

Slide thread. Sage and report.

ARE YOU CRAZY ? LOOK ATE BRAZIL, WITH GUNS WE WERE MORE SAFE. NOW WE HAVE LIBERALS DOMINTAING CONGRESS AND WEED SMOKERS SAYING THAT A LEGAL GUN MURDER WHEN 80% OF MURDER ITS FROM ILLEGAL GUNS. DAMN LIBERALS

Yeah, most of the military would join the revolutionaries and the crooks would get hung.

>Brazil
>safe

my AR50 will shoot through several drone command trailers at a time

firstly, you cannot compare the IRA to a potential american rebel group. There is a completely different culture, in addition, american soldiers are sworn to protect their country and its founding principles BEFORE the president/COs. This is taken extremely seriously. Lastly, the military would not be randomly fired upon...thats a catch 22. The military wouldn't be there unless deployed to stop a rebellion...and the majority of them wouldn't do that.

The Drones in Afghan are often piolted in Nevada, I am sure you would have no way of reaching whatever over seas instillation they would pilot them from.

eh, its something to do

>you can't use Soldiers reacting under fire during a civil revolt as an example why my unfounded claim on the way soldiers react under fire in a civil revolt is wrong.

its more about the infeasible logistics of doing that. Not to mention the international backlash they'd receive from droning their own citizens.

>soldiers wouldnt be in that situation in the first place to be fired upon because they would desert rather than fight americans
>anyone who does put themselves in that situation is a traitor

This is posted every 30 min

Or just attack the trailer with the drone com center.
Or take out the antenna
There are drones all over the middle east and it is still not a peaceful place.

How do you find your target when he is a normal guy 99% of the time and a rebel 1% of the time? How do you know which blob on the ground is him?
How do you get authorization to strike an American on American soil in an American city surrounded by innocents? The ROE for air strikes is pretty strict already in the Middle East. Also you're retarded

>source
>MQ-9 sensor operator

I'll be voting Shillary to piss off the Trump cucks too, but
>heavily implying guns can't defend you from drone strikes.
>heavily implying the point of the second amendment isn't so a large enough portion of the population dies that you can't have a population to hold tyrannize.
>heavily implying the 80% of the population which is armed isn't enough to deal with a few drone strikes, even if around 60% of us die.
>heavily implying you can search a house with a drone strike
>heavily implying you can search my computer with a drone strike
>heavily implying implications

>the army is one person

A squaddie is far more likely to listen to his Sgt Major than some ranting red neck in the woods.

You're acting as if guerilla warfare isn't a thing.

>governments don't fall
>ignore the rebel ranting
How empires fall 101

well Cred Forums, you can clearly see this trump supporter in the comic is fat, lazy, and very irrational

this has to mean that democrats are the very smart opposite

horsey does it again Cred Forums btfo

>posting Trump
Trump doesn't support the 2nd, senpai.

You're right! Guess I better upgrade my arsenal. Pic related.
-cont'd

And one of these...
con't

maybe you brits don't think much of gunning down your own countrymen, but we take it pretty seriously here

You could've called out their hypocrisy instead of getting emotional. Now I'm calling out yours.

Why would you go into a gun battle with the Gov? I understand that you are a britcuck with a childish fear of guns.

But how stupid are you?

And a couple of these for flares to confuse heat seekers...
Or for smoke screens...
Maybe a fast nondescript car for losing pursuit while in the big city...