Discuss this man pol

Discuss this man pol

Is he a good guy or a cultural subversive of his time? Elvis is painted as a legend but a little peep into history reveals him as nothing more than the Bieber of his day and a figurehead of the degenerate (((rock n roll))) movement that influenced kids to rebel from their families and engage in sexual dancing. I know it doesn't seem that sexual to is today because we are so far gone but it was huge back then

His claims of being a simple Christian seems as legitimate as miles cyrus' claim. At the end of the day he was another selfish 'star' that did whatever his handlers asked in return for fame, sex and money

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShyocPCe6ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's America's Crocodile Dundee now please go back to racing abos to the bottom of the racial food chain

>Americas crocodile Dundee

Kek. Who is yours cancuck?

He was just a white trash racist. Shitty music and basically an embarassment to the more cosmopolitan and erudite segment of America. Good riddance with this racist bastard.

Racist? Wtf he wasn't

what the fuck were you expecting?

A white man with integrity

Wtf I love Elvis now!

He literally had black girls in his band and sang black people's music.
He's the king, his music is fucking great, he got more pussy than any man ever to exist, humble as hell. If you don't like him then you know nothing about history and have shyt taste

He was a degenerate that contributed to the fall of decency and modesty. It is hard to recognize it now because we are so fucking far gone and he is herald as a legend but he did it back then. Go learn some history.

>he got more pussy than any man ever to exist, humble as hell

Also nice double think idiot. He was a known womanizer

Oh right, so if you had it your way women would all be covered head to foot so they wouldn't be immodest and nobody would ever think of sex. Grow up you faggot bootlicker. Here's a double think for you. You hate sex and then wonder why the white girls all want to get blacked, hmmm ponder that one Kano. As for Elvis you can be humble and still get tons of pussy, and he was. He denied his title of "The King" even though people called him that, he bought his mom and dad a nice car and house because they lived in poverty during his childhood, he bought things for random people he didn't even know, that's how generous this guy was.

He was a spy for the Alphabet agencies.
Hated John Lennon who was working for the commies

All documented by the way

Got fat and died on the toilet, a true American.

>Alphabet agencies.

What are they?

>all that projection

Wow you went through the effort of typing all that nothing. You're defending lascivious behavior. Get cucked.

What is it you think I'm projecting exactly?

WE'RE CAUGHT IN A TRAP

I CAN'T WALK OUT

Classic bantz.

At least he didn't dodge the draft, unlike Trump.

Was Elvis white?

>Don´t ever talk to me or my wife´s illegal immigrant ever again

>You hate sex and then wonder why the white girls all want to get blacked, hmmm ponder that one Kano.

He started this slut corrupt nig nog world we have now. He played music that made it so blacks were now on the same terms with white he ruined America introducing sexuality and corrupting the children into thinking blacks are okay and it's good to be a who're. He ruined the world.

Are you the bad guy from Footloose?

The KANG of (((rock and roll)))

He was a sexist, heteronormative, white male who made a living misappropriating black mussic, I'm glad that intolerant clwn is dead.

>all those buzzwords

Either troll or retarded

He wasn't sexist or racist. If he was it would be better because he would've been more based. He met and probably fucked his first wife when she was like 13 and he was stationed in Germany for the army. He supposedly didn't fuck chicks that were moms because he was so attatched to his.mom. he got hooked on speed in the army and did mad drugs ever since. He made black culture seem okay thereby bringing nigs and whites closer which started white guilt which started nigger lovers and black culture skyrocket eventually leading to this Shit world we have today. There's few people in history that have effected culture as much as Elvis Presley did.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShyocPCe6ZU

>inb4 this gets moved to Cred Forums

He also had a foot fetish and didn't like sex as much as he just likes watching young women undress and stuff. He had ties with the mob. His grandma was Jewish. And he was the first guy to make chicks want to be whores before him there was still whores but it was very looked down on in ever way and most people didn't stray from whoever they married or the unmaried younger ones would just focus on building a better life to have a stable life one day. When Elvis came back it he made dudes wives want to be slutty he made the younger generations feel tingles ib their pants that had never been felt by the entire world before. He kicks started this entire way of life we have now

Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shit to me. I mean straight out racist, that sucker was simple and plain.