UH OH

UH OH

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Trump is done.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

hillary: 1.4
trump: 3

i count on betting websites

Weren't people posting this same source here about a month ago with Trump at, like, 10%?

This 538 shit fluctuates so much and so dramatically that I don't see why I am supposed to care about it.

Get real dude. I love trump but the guy is a poor speaker and orator. He did not do well last night.

>implying this true
>implying anyone actually likes Hillary
Trump will MAGA

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Isn't that Nate Bronzes site? Wasn't Trump in the single digit percentage somewhere a few weeks ago? I mean it sure must look good for Trump when even that disgusting shill is giving such high odds.

Trump dominated.

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>august

kek

FUCKING LORD I CAN'T STAND ALL THIS PASTA PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>ElectionBettingOdds

It is his site, but CtR and Goon are shitposting on this site constantly. The ICANN will shutdown places like how this used to be before 2015 in order to make Shillary bots the only voices online. They want the internet to be a Shillary echo chamber because they know they can't win in a fairer environment.

Hilary won that debate but what did they even talk about?

Economy (trump dominated the first part of the debate), race relations, cyber security, "law and order", and a bunch of nothing.

Didnt even touch on immigration or terrorism or education or anything like that.

Trump needs to just stick to economy, immigration, education (repeal common core) and health care (repeal obama care) and trying to build relations with Russia rather than fear mongering like hilary

You get real bong do you ever watch his speeches? Trump has the biggest crowds and the most support. He called out the media on live television. He called out Hillary on live television. He still has ammo like endorsements from Bill's list of rape victims to use if he needed to. This time around he was unprepared, but Trump is a nimble navigator and will absolutely destroy Hillary. He has beem the strongest canidate through his entire campainge, and Hillary will join the rest of the btfo'd adversaries.

It's your turn lads.

>unprepared
In what way? Can you describe in detail what is wrong? Where in America do you live?

what date was this?

cheeky betting odds

>88
Dude meme magic is real
Thank you for this dank post
Kek wills this, it has be written.
Trump will Make America Great Again

The night of the Brexit vote, right after Scotland's returns came in and surged Remain to a big lead.

Lot of "Leave BTFO" shitposting on Cred Forums at that moment too.

Funny isn't it?

>meme magic
kys

>bet on stay goyim
>you not scared of making easy money are you?
>come on, it's a sure thing

I live in Portland, Oregon. I've been pro Trump since his WWE debut. Trump had moments where he struggled to get his ideas acrossed, while Hillary smiled smugly as if she already won.
Hillary was wayy more prepared for the debate topics thay were covered, race relations, and cyber security come to mind. Trump missed opertunities to reck her, but I still have faith in him.
Its not over trump will bfto Kkkillary

>nonAmericancountry
Dont worry nigger we will freedom you soon enough