So everyone is like

So everyone is like...
>Chillary swept the floor at the debate.

If this is the case why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL?

time .com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
fortune .com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
therightscoop .com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
drudgereport .com/flashnyd.htm
www.breitbart .com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
www.nj .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
www.cnbc .com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
pix11 .com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-presidential-debate/
heavy .com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
www.irishcentral .com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump
www.syracuse .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/braggadocious
irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none of that matters

ignore the mainstream media. all their pundits are spouting anti-trump rhetoric

vote trump in november

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

If he doesn't win, I pray that Russia nukes this country!

Thank you, this perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Clinton News Network doesn't even have a poll open.

I think what you people fail to realize, is there are a lot more people who don't really care enough to do things like go vote in every online poll, but are gonna vote Hillary comes November. She attracts a much greater range of voters, and I personally know quite a few people who are voting for her and I can assure you I'm the only one retarded enough to spend any time voting in online polls.

No matter who wins, your country is fucking imploding. Suck shit amerifats.

I mean I know we're all dedicated shills but did we really rig all those polls?

Implying we won't go down if they go down? You fucking idiot

How can people who don't use internet vote for Hillary? I thought only college students and bitter housewives vote for her

Maybe Trump legit won?

The same is the case for Trump thus the people who vote online represent an equal share of Trump supporters who don't care enough about online polls. You're making shit up on the fly, you can't ever proof your hypothesis and it doesn't make sense to start with.

How about no

Bernie used to win plenty of online polls too.

I can't wait till your bitchboy gets fucked in the ass by our queen this coming November.

So we're all voting for Hillary, right? Can we stop pretending we're voting for Trump now that the farce is over?

Even if Trump said the same thing again over and over im still voting for him.

Hillary is a lying POS that belongs in jail. She will start a fucking war with russia over muh allies.

MSM is working for shillary and will say anything to make it look like she is leading.

And fuck that debate, nbc chump asks trump several negative questions? hillary none? same lib bs everytime

Polls can't win against unDemocratic candidate fail-safe mechanics. :^)

Dude, that would suck! Why would you want nuclear war with Russia? Is Hillary that bad?

Stupid bogan trash, you're everthing that is wrong with Australia.

Gee, it's like the mainstream media is 100% in the tank for Hillary and was going to declare her the winner no matter what, or something.

What you fail to realize is that there is a "silent majority"

You really think most americans will vote for that stupid bitch? Obama said about the same shit and he sucks major dick. We all see the faggotry in america, PC cucks and sjw scum

So no user, hillary wont win

>Internet polls are an accurate measure of reality.

Sanders won every Internet poll by 80% and other didn't matter, most Hillary voters are casual people who are just going out to vote to stop Trump so obviously they won't obsess and scour the internet for polls to mass vote like you autists.

I cant wait for you to be fucked in the ass by a sand nigger cuck

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole times. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

CTR, what the fuck are you doing? They start getting their board back, quick, copy/paste that text with how is a national duty to pay as much taxes as possible.

Sanders lost because the dems rigged the primaries you fucking leaf

Hillary's only policy is that she isn't Trump

>So everyone is like...
>>Chillary swept the floor at the debate.

It wasn't that she was great, he was just extremely bad.

>If this is the case why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL?

I saw this shit live. Trump was a mess. Clearly people hate Hillary so much the fact Trump didn't shit himself on stage is a sign of confidence.

It's pretty fucking funny. The media fucked themselves. They put the bar for Trump so low he could just roll over it. People are saturated for a year with how bad he is, literally Hitler, etc. So much so that him not imploding is a good sign.
If you told me about this election two years ago I would have thought you were insane.

Kill yourself CTR

Hillary is big on niggers, spics, SJW students; and a part of old white population (mostly women) because muh feeling muh what about the kids but mainly they were the whores of 1960s

Now... niggers are fucking your GF, spics are chasing niggers and your sister, old white 60's whores are chasing niggers and spics.

That's let you SJW's, polluting internet like mindless drones.

To find out how the candidates really are, not from 1 minutes snippets on the news, I saw the whole debate.

Thrump is: bumbeling, emotional, rude, repetitive and seems to have an below average intelegence.
>Not paying state tax means I'm smart
- not a smart thing to say
>I am rich and make a lot of money, not saying that to be BRAGABOLISH
THATS NOT A WORD IS IT??

Clinton: calm in the face of his attacts, logic mind, well trained in politics and helpful policies
- Is she a liar? Did she break the law? Sure, but all polititcians

Media and stupid Americans could still get Thrump elected. This is scary.

If Hillary actually care about people or is pretending to gain power does not matter at all. If she wins nothing will change
1. To stay in power a second term
2. The two party system makes it impossible to make real change for a sitting president as they will be stonewalled.

What good could Obama not do if it was not for thats... I weep for America and the furure of the world.

Good point but desu Trump utterly destroyed her.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

>This is scary.
Opinion discarded.

We have been rigging these very polls, and then you're passing them as proof. Are you seriously this stupid?

Braggadocious is an actual word you retard

Wow. Most Dutch newspaper actually have a nuanced view on the debate. Only one I can find flat out claims "Hillary was triumphant and Trump got stuck in a web of his own lies", and thats probably the most left large newspaper out there.

You fucking idiot, he said bragodocious.

Thats why I was asking. Not a native English speaker. Sounded made up.

Ahh fair enough then

He revived a word thats not in use thought, must have been on his word of the day calendar.

Probably just has a good vocabulary

Old Granny Hillary doesn't know what winning even means. She's a loser.

because that is the narrative: the public is stupid and they are not. This is all the msm have left.

out of bullets? throw the gun.

You know whatever son of a cunt you are (with Western flags I don;t know anymore - I could reply to a roach, a son of roach, maghrebian, nigger, mix of nigger and a google...

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/braggadocious

Try not to be stupid next time...conquer your genetics, even if you're Spanish.

>CTR handler, I suggest not to pay this ow desperate you are, this shill of yours... this is really low quality.

Well, he did say: “I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid.”

so you are probably right. He just makes it simple most of the time to reach his voters, cause he knows they are stupid.

He slipped up and said "not to be braggadocious" instead of "not to brag"

In Spain, but a white Norwegian.
It's not a word commonly in use anymore.
I found out now, so no need to be smug about knowing it's a real word. Sounds like something a stonerf would say instead of brag. If you ask me.

>his supporters are stupid
>one of his supporters just corrected me
Pick one

Trump dominated

Look i'm not saying he isn't winning the election, i trully believe he is.
But Cred Forums needs to stop with this fucking delusion, he didn't win the debate last night, it was a horrible debate for both of them, but Hillary outskilled him.
The reason he's winning every fucking poll is because we're fucking rigging them.
People of all over the world are on Cred Forums "fixing" the polls in favor of Trump, it's not an accurate representation of what the american people believes and you idiots need to understand that and start hitting the right targets, because this is utterly pointless and proves nothing.

Trump teljesen elpusztította őt

Ő igazi tervekröl és eljárásmódokról beszélt, Clinton csakis Trumpról beszélt.

Trump egész végig kötelen tartota Clintont. Csak anyit tudot tenni hogy arrogánsan önelégülten mosolyogjon miközben ő vesztésre ált. Clintonak és az egész demokrata pártnak kínos volt ez az egész.

Majdnem mindegyik felméres egyetért kivéve LOL a (((CNN)))

Trump dominált, köcsögök

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Jesus Christ.
I'm saving this pasta right fucking now.

Yes.

You are delisuional. Trying to somehow make one of those two ass loans in to a viable Presidential cantidate is an exercise in futility. Seriously, the USA is totally fucked. Ergo, the world is fucked. We have lost it all.

>Media and stupid Americans could still get Thrump elected. This is scary.

>so no need to be smug about knowing it's a real word

My sincere apologies you noble Viking. But can I suggest going back to colder realms, because if you think media is in the tank with Trump and that is scary he can be elected, it means the hot climate outed you as being A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO WENT TO SPAIN TO EAT MOROCCAN COCK... without the knowledge of your arab gang-banger friends back home.

The USA is built with checks and balances built in.

I think the idea is that his poor performance will affect future polls and not the ones taken prior to the debate

Well that's a relief, I was thinking Trump could actually become president

The US government has been hacked. It's over.

So in short you somehow heard Bragalicious as Bragabolish while listening very carefully and are agreeing that Trump seemed very human while Hillary spoke as the robot she really is.

I usually dont buy the shill meme, but it's hard to argue with this much TRUMP BTFO saturation vs the polls

Trump seemed like he was just warming up, and even let Clinton score a few points on him. It was a best-case scenario for Clinton, and she still lost.

Well-played Mr. Trump.

He won polls asking about the debate

And the dnc hack proved Bernie should have won. Trump brought that up lastnight

>If this is the case why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL
Because people like you and plebbit vote in them all.
Average John and Jane Smith who make up 70% of the voter base watched the debate on TV and didn't immediately get on the internet to look for polls to upvote or Sumatran elephant painting forums to shitpost on.

Thanks for these facts guys, I feel terrible yesterday night but you all cheer me up.

I also want hugs, please give :3

Also it worked out in Clinton's favor that they weren't actually doing the "fact checking" thing they claimed they were going to.

Lester was the real loser in this debate. Trump constantly making him shut the fuck up was classic.

Doing stupid shit has only hurt him with the Khan thing. That was bad.

But he's done a lot of stupid shit. He won't lose support. She may gain a little.

If he comes off more polished in the next debate and hits her for e-mails/lies/Benghazi/Bill he can do well.

Assange still hasn't released his stuff yet.

Could be worse.

To be fair Trump's going to win in every poll regardless because of cunts like us bombarding any online questionnaires

What farce? You mean both of our canidates? Who in their right mind would vote for either of these loons?

I'm ashamed of you being from Spain, please kill yourself and don't waste my air here anymore in your deficient body.

Holy fucking shit, have you guys SEEN the world map of Hillary supporters vs Trump supporters? She can't even fucking win decisively except with the middle east/Saudi Arabia and Mexico.

irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump

Look at the map in , Mexicans and the middle east are doing the same thing.

I'd vote for Hillary on prior experience alone.

Granted, she's still shady as fuck but I'd trust her not to run off with the entire US treasury.

Except her experience mainly consists of running off with Treasury money. Did you miss the whole DNC "pay to play" scandal after the leak?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775812373269454848
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432

because Cred Forums raided most online polls. are you retarded enough to believe online polls?

Yeah, Cred Forums consists of millions of people of course. That's why Trump is winning and his rallies are always full, because of Europeans clicking Trump in online polls.

>implying theres hundreds of thousands of Cred Forumstards just waiting to go raid polls at some user's command

Trump dominated.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

>When you're so desperate to be on the winning team you'll vote for an incompetent cunt that wants MORE refugees.

I pity you.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

54 72 75 6d 70 20 75 74 74 65 72 6c 79 20 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 65 64 20 68 65 72 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 72 65 61 6c 20 70 6c 61 6e 73 20 61 6e 64 20 70 6f 6c 69 63 79 20 61 6e 64 20 43 6c 69 6e 74 6f 6e 20 6a 75 73 74 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 54 72 75 6d 70 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 68 61 64 20 68 65 72 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 6f 70 65 73 20 74 68 65 20 77 68 6f 6c 65 20 74 69 6d 65 73 2e 20 41 6c 6c 20 73 68 65 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 64 6f 20 77 61 73 20 61 72 72 6f 67 61 6e 74 6c 79 20 73 6d 69 72 6b 20 77 68 69 6c 65 20 73 68 65 20 77 61 73 20 6c 6f 73 69 6e 67 2e 20 49 74 20 77 61 73 20 65 6d 62 61 72 72 61 73 73 69 6e 67 20 66 6f 72 20 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 66 6f 72 20 74 68 65 20 44 65 6d 6f 63 72 61 74 69 63 20 70 61 72 74 79 2e 20 0d 0a 41 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 6c 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 6f 6c 6c 73 20 65 78 63 65 70 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 4f 4c 20 28 28 28 43 4e 4e 29 29 29 20 61 67 72 65 65 2e 0d 0a 54 72 75 6d 70 20 64 6f 6d 69 6e 61 74 65 64

because shills were predictively trying to astroturf.

Trump actually has supporters, unlike Hillary.

Let's be honest here people, he didn't have as good of a performance as he was capable of.

I think the number one thing was that he cane out and just spouted off the same points as he does at the rallies. As someone who's followed the campaign I was bored from the get go cause it's just the same shit.

He did begin to make a comeback after a shaky start. I liked him calling out the fed and the fact that were in a bubble with no way to raise interest rates. I also liked yow he handled the place question.

However, you can't deny he stopped the ball on the cyber security question. Hoe do you not kill Clinton there? All he had to say was "how can we trust the cyber security of this nation to a women who thought whiling a server meant "oh, like with a cloth?"" Or something along those lines and he absolutely dominates the question. But instead he just started talking about NATO some more.

I'm not really worried though, he'll either improve or this was just some sort of 4d chess move.

I'm not even going to try and fix the typos here. I fucking hate this HTC One keyboard.

Krautfag agrees.

4chin has history with invading polls and using scripts and bots to inflate the number of votes.

That's why despite ron paul winning the debates by 80%, he still lost in the primaries badly.

BECAUSE WE CONTROL THE INTERNET

AND THEY CONTROL THE TELEVISION

Sorry, but no amount of vote rigging can get you 25% more votes than the other candidate.

WRONG.

Cred Forums spent all night running bots, scripts, and user browsing to generate false votes on just about every mainstream poll.

The sites caught on to it and threw Trumps votes out the window.

I didn't legit win a single poll. Trump was not prepared at all.

Obama won twice ya dingus. Trump could have won but he blew his only chance at it last night.

Not a fan but Chill won

Practically a quarter of the country was watching. This was Trump's last chance to make a good first impression and he blew it.

The facts don't support those statements. Trump spends the least out of all candidates in the last thirty years by far. Trump isn't on record either spending millions on building an online presence or the illusion of one whereas Clinton did it's in stone. Voter turnout and crowds at rallies suggest otherwise as does the percentage of whites (3/4 about) in the USA who overwhelmingly support Trump over Clinton. If anything the polls would be botted and rigged in Clinton's favor as the authoritarian lefitsts/regressives control most of the media in the USA.

Obama won twice because of weak competition just as Bush won due to weak competition. Any of those choices would've likely ended up the same as they were all neocons/neolibs.

All of the polls that weren't CNN were raided by Cred Forums.

You think we scripted polls of 10000 votes? Nigga you must be joking.

My favorite part was that before the debate Hilary made fun of the fact that Trump will probably wear "that red power tie"

Then she comes out in an all red pantsuit and he comes out with a blue tie.

Fuck repeating digits ....
The TRUTH has been witnessed.

Hillary is about as exciting as bran cereal. The only X factor she has that could bring people out to the polls is two X Chromosomes, and even that is losing its power.

I agree

Hillary is the weakest competition imaginable but that doesn't mean anything when Trump affirmed every negative stereotype about himself in front of a nationwide audience.

Hell he could have addressed Lester Holt with all due respect and questioned why he was getting such screwy trap questions while Hillary was getting questions that had noting to do with her scandals. Trump is supposed to be provocative- grill her on the rigged DNC primary, the "weightlifting accidents," etc. and he would have destroyed her. But instead he had to ramble on about his "winning temperament" which the audience lol'd at and how attack ads are mean.

A quarter of the country was watching for Trump not for Clinton. That's a distinction you won't see in the MSM narratives. If it was Clinton vs Jeb no one would be watching. You're chasing your own tail on this.

The CNN poll is rigged to favor Clinton no matter what. They stated this on air.

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

Cred Forums isn't as popular as you think to rig anything and even if there were enough users voting for trump on a poll to match their preference wouldn't be considered rigging. You're going to have to climb mountains to even make it remotely seem like Trump or any supporters are rigging anything at this point. Clinton is on record paying millions out for online presence and shilling. Collusion between super pacs among other things. Who's gravy train stands to gain from more status quo? It's not difficult to see. MSM is dying as it's old media which is why your arguments fall on deaf ears.

>debate was 50/50
>media everywhere reporting that shillary won
>meanwhile CTR shills aggressively post this pasta on the 4chins
>it's the complete opposite of what is being reported in the sheeple media
>make Cred Forums users think trump supporters are idiots for posting that pasta
>all according to plan

shill harder faggots

Agreed. The only thing I really remember by Hillary all ready was her talking about MUH FACT CHECKER and nothing else. Pretty forgetable to be completely honest with you.

Not just EVERY FUCKING POLL.

We are talking we can't fucking find a poll he's NOT winning.

The only one he "Lost" was the CNN one, and they polled 41% Democrats and 26% Republicans, which means hillary had a 15% advantage and STILL was only winning by 12%.

Yeah, they were watching for Trump, and he left a terrible impression. If he had kept his momentum going from the first third of the debate he could have won the election in a landslide. But he kept shooting himself throughout the second 2/3rds so even eking out a win will be extremely challenging for him now.

Valid criticism of Trump on this debate should be about how he answered or missed points to hammer back at Clinton. He was too soft on her and missed opportunities yes. Iraq War was a good example. Trump's "I guess so" on Howard Stern does not in any way equal him supporting the war in any manner. He was vocal about his disdain for the war soon afterwards on record. He could've very easily brought up the fact that he didn't get to vote on the war. Clinton did vote yes to the war. There are others where he could've been more succinct and rebutted back with actual facts that she was lying or obfuscating about.

So according to thsee idiots, Cred Forums going onto public polls and voting is "rigging the polls"? And correct this poor negro if I'm wrong, but isn't trump only really popular on pol? So the entirety of pol - a sub-forum managed to influence votes that much?

Did these idiots just drink the kool-aid or are they just CTR shills?

Cred Forums and r/The_Donald allow you to post polls right on the front page. Sites with a leftist userbase: tumblr, Buzzfeed, and Facebook, don't have a system to specifically get a wide variety of like-minded users to vote on the poll (i.e. you need to reblog to make something on tumblr popular).

Between Cred Forums and r/The_Donald, Trump has a hefty online polling engagement advantage.

1 user managed to get 10k votes. What was it, a powershell script? So yeah, it's completely possible.

Seriously though, don't tell me you actually believe online polls do you? Well. Keep believing them.

Shills. Clinton's online presence is horrible and has been even during the primaries. She really didn't beat Bernie that well either even when it was apparent once it started things were rigged in her favor (super delegates etc). Clinton can't get the white vote. She only does ok with certain portions of white women. She needs over 90% of the black vote and hispanics to win which she clearly does not have.

>why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL?

Because the polls get posted here and the great unwashed of Cred Forums then stuff the ballot boxes?

Reddit is an authoritarian leftist website. The algorithm was changed to negatively impact and retard pro trump subreddits. Google/Facebook/Twitter/Reddit censor conservative media all the time whilst helping leftists (see BLM etc.). You cannot escape these facts.

White women with a college degree are a pretty hefty chunk of the electorate to just write off though.

Yeah, Cred Forums has a history of brigading many polls, even if they're not related to politics.

Clinton won this debate. You could easily see it in the betting markets where clinton widened her lead by 10+ points. During the time she had pneumonia, she only lost 7 points in the betting markets. So yeah, you could tell that trump did horribly.

So from the perspective of people who have money on the line, not people who are overly invested in their candidate like trump supporters. Clinton clearly won the debate.

she is pure evil mate. Pic related

College degrees in general are nothing like they were either. IQ testing is even compromised. I have a compsci and bbiz degree and they're worth nothing except perhaps getting a foot in the door with some people. Women trend towards worthless degrees and subjects as a whole.

Dang. I mean yeah though.

That's why I don't even vote. Fucking electoral college.

That doesn't change the fact that r/The_Donald is more engaged than say, r/Politics despite its smaller community size. Literally the only thing that needs to happen for your case to be disproven is Trump tanking in the polls, which I fully expect to happen.

>why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL?

when you live in the basement and have 400 lb, there's really not much to do...

so sad

Clinton "won", but the central question is whether Trump was presidential vs. whether Hillary was truthful.

Trump took dozens of hardball attack questions and was set up by the moderator, came out looking pretty good. They were all attacks that people have heard before and seeing Trump answer them on stage in a fair manner makes him look better.

Hillary took virtually no hard questions, the moderator handled her with gloves on. Her image improved with no one. Really her greatest accomplishment tonight was being able to stand up for 90 mins.

>The only poll showing trump losing is CNN.

My thoughts exactly.

That has nothing to do with the fact that they vote, except maybe the fact that their useless social sciences degrees would push them towards a candidate like Hillary.

r/The_Donald is literally /tg/2
maybe even worse.

>they had to sample dems above 40 and everyone else below 30

Because you and the other thousand paid shills and chinese bots are on Trump's payroll escorting the jews into the whitehouse

Of course the Jews would masquerade as nazis, no one would suspect them.

You've all been out-skilled and accomplished the exact opposite of what you thought you were doing.

You were played. You aren't smarter than the world elite. You lost. Trump won. Game over.

It's much more engaged for sure. It sort of highlights how things have fallen so far currently media in general being so leftist biased. No clue about polls as I only check the aggregate anyways. The few I've seen seemed slightly biased in some cases usually for Clinton but I've seen some for Trump as well even if rare.

I'm not sure how you think these websites I listed and the media in general being leftist and biased will be disproved. It's common knowledge they censor which is a lite version of what they do over in Europe already.

Fags run the media. He fucking nailed it.

I'm sure they will vote but it's not enough. Trump has enough of the black and hispanic vote to win.

>TRUMP DIDN'T LOSE

Why Cred Forums is so defensive about the debate result? Maybe you guys should concentrate on how to continue and stop thinking about the debate.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

With a history of mental illnesses dating back to 1986, no one by any stretch of even the most twisted inagination could ever consider me "normal," let alone a "normfag."

>> Despite my degree of mental illness, I can still see through that duplicitous bitch's veil of deceit. What's YOUR excuse?

I'd like to be able to write "Goddamn stupid people" but the total fact ignorance such as yours is manufactured on a regular basis convinces me God can have nothing to do with whatever afflicts your broken soul. I would like to pity you, but even if I were capable and interested doing so my own admittedly limited conscience would never allow me to do so.

If I could bestow an actual physical curse on anyone in this world, it would be upon you, and the curse would be: until the election of Trump, every time you try to speak or in any other fashion try to contaminate the rest of us with your completely demented support and ideology of that wretched satanic hag the Dems are trying to force-feed us as our messiah (and we all know 'it' will only perpetuate the catastrophic and failed policies of POTUS Nobamasiah and far worse), you would first be forced to spit out a human penis.

Considering the type of die-hard fan you clearly are, I would trade ten years of my life to simply enfage you in a debate on this topic just to see how tall that pile of peckers could grow in just 5 minutes of debating.

Have a nice day.

Cred Forums rigged them.

Wow, it really is every poll lmao. Where the fuck did CNN come up with their bullshit poll? Shillary corruption knows no bounds.
Can't wait to MAGA

Trump technically won and won in the popular opinions of the Internet polling

The problem is that people expected Hillary to pass out (instead of being hopped up on goofballs) and for trump to rip her apart (instead of being fairly calm and ignoring all her problems)

Pic related

>If this is the case why is Trump winning in EVERY FUCKING POLL?

So I guess general election polls matter as well then? :^)

I figure a bunch of Cred Forums neckbeards voted there, but we're talking in excess of 1.5 million poll votes on the time poll and he's almost 10% ahead, almost 150000 people ahead. And then just look at the sheer number of CTR shills posting threads here of course they're going there too and voting for Reptillary. Not to mention the MSM would gladly rig it the other way for Hillary (it wouldn't be the first time Hillary's had rigged polls lol). This has gone way above and beyond Cred Forums lmao. It's America waking up to the redpill and preparing to MAGA in Donald Trump's glorious presidency.

>bragodocious
the man spent his life and political campaign bragging. is it hard to immage he would know a word that implies one brags to much?

>spend whole campaign calling Trump supporters stupid
>try to call out Trump for using a "strange" word
>it's just a word you don't know

Wait a minute, that card...