As in: What is a Leppo?

Nuke it

slang name for a person with leprocy

Glass it.

...Anonymous (ID: v11K6XZw)
09/27/16(Tue)04:36:15 No.90580933
(OP) #
Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>Aleppo
who?

concentrate strikes and get the siege don already. Starve the rebels into surrender. It's been nearly a year.

What's a Aleppo?

SAA is making pretty amazing gains recently, feels good.

(checked)

>destroy humanitarian convoys.
>destroy hospitals.
>outlaw MSF from operating there.
>kettle around the city.

Problem solved.

>What would you do about Aleppo?

It has to be taken. When Aleppo falls it will be the beginning of the end for the rebels, like when the Republicans lost Madrid in the Spanish Civil War.

They didn't encircled Aleppo last year m8
The real siege started just some months ago

>kill babies and destroy bakeries*

Fixed

Repair relations with Russia and team up to wipe out ISIS and FSA.
Probably get the Kurds to help out as well, and redraw the maps a bit to give them some sovereign territory in return.
If Turkey doesn't like it, they can get the fuck out of NATO.

We have way too much in common with Russia to be wasting our efforts trying to undermine each other.

buy their peppers

I notice people are just replying to this with memes, I am here to actually provide my intelligent insight into the matter and help spark further debate on this board.

But first, what is Aleppo?

Fucking disrespectful europeans I hope that my Syrian brothers come to your country to bomb themself while you're relaxing with your family in a park. Now I understand why there is so much terrorist attacks in Europe, USA should also have more bombings

Is there anything even left to glass? It's pretty much a big pile of rubble already.

>is there anything left.

People.

Siege it until everyone in city surrenders unconditionally.

Not bad for someone who has English as second language.

I'm impressed.

What's alleppo?

GLASS THA FARKIN CUNTS

Hire some Vietnamese soldiers to go destroy the rebels then help the SAA advance on Idilb and kill all """moderates""" within a 10 billion kilometer radius

Came to post this.
fpbp