What is wrong with this Indian woman?

What is wrong with this Indian woman?

>willing to defend her country from foreigners
much better than euro "rapefugees welcome" women

Nothing, we are fighting a war with muslims the sooner you realize that the better chances of survival you get.

In Europe you'd literally get fined or even imprisoned for this tweet.

She's smart and wants to preserve the culture of her nation from foreign invaders.

Why does she want to persecute the Christians, Pajeet? What did we ever do to you? I'm a middle eastern Christian btw, also fuck the Muslims they can all die.

Bump for the beginning of something special.

The loo witch bit her in the cunt.

By Christians she means Americans (And their big MNCs) and those who try to force Christianity on everyone - Who can never be trusted and not general Christians. We are cool with you guys.

Thank you, we guys love you to (No homo). If I ever become rich I will fund the Indian army to liberate Kashmir.

Based Pooinloo.

why

Indian Army is already well funded but still thanks :)

Indfag whose family is christfag, I honestly dont get the whole christians pay money to poor dailts to get them to convert bs.

They don't realize how cancerous dalits actually are, this is why Christians have the most poverty rate in India.

>Entire country is child rape brothels and shit covered slums
>Expect anything than garbage from its people
I hate to be cruel but...

Christian here, I dont a shit about pooinloos, I don't even acknowledge their existence. Stop pretending I want to Shoah you

>Gods choosen people are mistreated in a country of pagen sinners
Thats odd, in muslim countries Christians are crucified. I wonder why...

As strange it may sound we are a secular nation and no matter as bad things are in here we don't let anyone starve here regardless of whatever he is.

She feels threatened because Christians poo in the loo

Actually in South India, they don't.