It's over for Trump

WHY DID TRUMP CHOKE IT'S OVER FOR HIM WHY DID HE CHOKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

hilary will win

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Not preparing for national debate with 100m viewers

Gee I wonder why

Tell me where he choked?

Shilary will lose

The best part about that image is that it actually was raining in NY tonight after the debate. KeK was behind Trump's cuckening

He choked on this

*unzips dick*

If he really didn't prepare, it makes him an improv genius considering it was fairly even.

Your dick has a zip?

He did pretty well considering the biased moderator and number of unfair questions thrown his way compared to Hillary

Join the right side of history.

>2012
>A CNN poll found a greater advantage for Romney among debate watchers overall, with 67% believing the former Massachusetts governor had done better, 25% believing that the president had done better

Nothing is over!!!

"he'll win guys yeah so what if he lost the first debate in a landslide he'll bounce back!"

I agree OP

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Trump sucked ass. He's not really a billionaire.

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole time. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

Sage, everyone (who isn't a fucking shill or sheeple) knows that Trump won.

does it upset you that he lost?

trump is done

drumpf

nice pasta

>real plans and policy
He had no detail, just waffle about making jobs, opening a hotel ahead of schedule, not paying taxes, and doing better than China.

He wasn't even telling the truth about the hotel (nicely fact-checked by the Washington Post).

>had her on the ropes the whole times
She was on the attack, user. Like on the birtherism or on his taxes. She seemed very prepared. Even the Wall Street Journal thinks she got the better of the debate: "Donald Trump’s performance in the first debate was likely to bolster his supporters, but risked turning others off, interviews with undecided voters and experts in both parties said."

But you're just trolling, aren't you, OP?

Hillary lies so much tho.
Even the moderator started the debate with a flat out lie "the economy is doing great"

Hillary launched every attack she had on trump and he counter punched, although at times it was shaky.

Trump only really went after her a little on emails and Iran. He held back on things like her scummy foundation.

Trump certainly didn't win but Clinton didn't look amazing either. She looked like a smug cunt laughing and cackling every time trump spoke.

She has no ammo left, unless trump fucks up in the upcoming days. Trump has shit to fling at her though. Trump stayed "presidential" and wasn't a name calling child. He talked about his beliefs and ideas he had without making it an anti Clinton position the whole time.

Why did they withhold talking about immigration? Is it because it would make Hillary look like shit since we have had a few Islamic attacks in the past week?

>"the economy is doing great"
Jobs growth is consistently strong. I thought this was the best indicator that the economy is doing well.

On lies, the factcheckers are claiming that Trump told 23 lies or questionable things in the debate and Hillary made 2.

Trump collapsed that's what it was.

Notice how it's just the one guy posted a drumpf copy pasta over and over again. even his fans are freaking out because they know he has lost.

jej

I mean that's his strongest position and they skipped over it. Hillary is a nightmare and we have people getting blown up by mudslimes still.

Hillary shills are in full force pretending to be defeated trump supporters. It's quite sad.

Because each debate has a different series of topics, I believe immigration has normally been one of the last topics for debate

When you're going around posting a trump copy pasta saying trumo won over and over and getting angry when you post non-cnn poll showing he lost something tells me reality is the opposite of what you are thinking it is.

Its KEK
Everytime you trustvin Kek
You end up cry like sad Glenn beck.
Instead of her taking a shit
Trump shows up sniffling fit.

Did anyone think they wouldn't rig this debate?

Look over Reddit, they are desperate.

>B-b-but the Chinese tweet!!

No one gives a shit.

1 CNN poll shows he lost, literally dozens of other polls including CNBC and Time show he won.

Really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice try skip, try harder next time.Last nights debate went like this.
Hillary on massive drug cocktail high off her ass
Hillary spoke like an android
Trump debated 2 people, Hillary and the host
Hillary was all glassy eyed and crazed staring like lunatic
Hillary wouldn't even form rebuttals, just kept referring people to her propaganda fact check website like a loser.

AHAHAHAAHAAHA STUPID FUCKING DRUMPF DIDN'T PREPARE FOR THE DEBATE

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

it doesnt matter nobody watches CNN any more. don lemon will probably be found dead from auto erotic asphyxiation with a pamphlet for joining isis in 1 hand and a shopped pic of megyn kelly nude in the other

Sniffed audibly.

what are you talking about, Trump is alive and well it didn't choke to death. stop spreading lies

This. So much this. Neckbeards cucked.

He won lulz. How much are u getting paid roach

>Hillary on massive drug cocktail high off her ass
????

>Trump debated 2 people, Hillary and the host
The host barely spoke. News outlets are commenting on how passive he was.

>Hillary wouldn't even form rebuttals,
She was pretty clear on correcting Trump on the amount of help he got from his father, on his history of racism, on what he might be hiding in his taxes. I thought she seemed like a super-prepared and competent debater going against someone who didn't have a script. I'm not even voting for her, but she definitely won this debate.

>I have a tremendous temperament *crowd laughs AT Trump*
>stamina, she has n-, *sniffs*, yada yada, she has, no, *sniffs*, what Im saying is.... stamina...
>you said bad things about meeee, wahhh, take it beeeeckk, you are mean

The nail in the coffin:
>if she wins, I will support her
It is ok to think this, but there is absolutely no need to say it in the debate, as his final words...

What a complete jackass...

>I'm not even voting for her, but she definitely won this debate.

Nice try shill. Also the host asked Trump way more hit questions than he did Clinton.

You monkey he was literally responding to the question from the moderator asking if both candidates will accept the election results.

Hey man, if it helps you feel better...

just say yes, America is a democracy

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

Yeah, me again. Remember to verify claims politicians make. Anybody can make shit up.

...this is actually pretty accurate

By the end of the shit he looked mad in the face. Hillary looked chill as fuck.

THE FLAG

NOTICE THE FLAG

>IGNORE

>Online polls from right-wing sites
Worthless

Your original comment was completely ignorant of what happened

Why even post that when there were a dozen threads where you guys actively brigaded polls.

Trump won mate

He played 4d chess

Could he have attacked her for her character yeah easy. Everyone knows she is a horrible person

He went soft on her character because now he looks human, and she looks like a monster.

She attacked him for possibly being less rich than he is. That doesn't go well for average Americans because we are not rich like them, we now relate to trump who is being screwed by the man.

No one cares about taxes because the way we get taxes un American

He destroyed her

>The Hill
>ABC News
>Slate
>Atlanta Patch
>CNBC
>NJ.com
>Time

>right wing

Lol the CTR delusion is on another level

The Time is right wing now? Whut?

Shill

Trump dominated.

there it is, there it is the copy pasta.

Trump lost. Deal with it. At least save so,e face by not posting a copy pasta over and over and over again. It makes you look silly

>No ammo left

What is criticizing John McCain for being captured?

Everything controversial/bad he's said on immigration.

According to most online polls a landslide victory was won by Donald Trump.

The Times published information on 59% of the vote for Trump. The survey by CNBC shows Trump was in the lead with 61% of the vote.

Thus, Clinton's victory was only awarded by the viewers of CNN, most of which are Democrats. About 40% of voters who identify themselves as Democrats, awarded the victory Trump.

Also the CNN poll was misleading liberal media, because only 521 respondents took part in the voting, and the Correct The Record guy even mentioned it's a democrat skewed group really quickly before giving the results, but CNN doesn't mention that while constantly flooding the screen with the "67% of people think Clinton won!!11!!"

"But you said polls don't matter hurr durr"

I said they don't matter to give a definite picture in a tight race so you can't make predictions with them very well, but misrepresenting and claiming that most people >polled< think Clinton won is completely false when it is almost exclusively MSM outlets like CNN with a very biased sample group who got results like that. Most polls give Trump as the winner, that's all I'm saying.

You can argue about if he really won, or whatever, but most people think he won, and in the end that's what is going to make a difference, hence the non-stop shilling by CNN to give the impression that he lost, when, in my opinion, it was inconclusive since it was basically Trump vs the moderator. There wasn't a single hit-piece from Clinton that stuck. Trump mess-ups were exclusively moderator oriented if I remember correctly, Clinton smiled and tried to look natural, give a forced zinger but it didn't work.

If you say Clinton won, you're basically saying she won without even doing anything. But that's not a victory of "why you should vote for >me< instead of >him

Look at the sneaky jewish way of rigging this poll. Clinton gets a 'happy' picture with an american flag in the background. On the other hand Trump got assigned a photo of him being bored as fuck.

It really does have a subconsious effect on people.

Trump dominated.

Kek you guys are freaking out.

rump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated

Improv will undo stock answers. Drill down further onto any issue than debate planners could have anticipated ant take her on you and her both naked. There improv talents and more importantly gut instincts will dominate

>birtherism
Yeah Lester directly called him out on that, but never called out Clinton out on anything.

>Trump fans freaking out by posting this over and over

Trump dominated.

Trump dominated......

>Notice how it's just the one guy posted a drumpf copy pasta over and over again
t. 10 posts by this ID

He raised the emails. She behaved in an orderly fashion and didn't need to be pulled back for manterrupting. I thought Lester was mostly pretty passive.

Mo we are making the record clear. She is a monster. Trump won this lads
Everyone said all he would do is name call and mot talk policy. Turns out that's all she did

Trump dominated.

>If I post this copy pasta then that means he wins I hate polls anyway who cares it's just CNN that has polls with him lose what do you mean there's polls that aren't from CNN that shows he lost who cares nobody cares about polls anyway

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

54 72 75 6d 70 20 75 74 74 65 72 6c 79 20 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 65 64 20 68 65 72 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 72 65 61 6c 20 70 6c 61 6e 73 20 61 6e 64 20 70 6f 6c 69 63 79 20 61 6e 64 20 43 6c 69 6e 74 6f 6e 20 6a 75 73 74 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 54 72 75 6d 70 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 68 61 64 20 68 65 72 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 6f 70 65 73 20 74 68 65 20 77 68 6f 6c 65 20 74 69 6d 65 73 2e 20 41 6c 6c 20 73 68 65 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 64 6f 20 77 61 73 20 61 72 72 6f 67 61 6e 74 6c 79 20 73 6d 69 72 6b 20 77 68 69 6c 65 20 73 68 65 20 77 61 73 20 6c 6f 73 69 6e 67 2e 20 49 74 20 77 61 73 20 65 6d 62 61 72 72 61 73 73 69 6e 67 20 66 6f 72 20 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 66 6f 72 20 74 68 65 20 44 65 6d 6f 63 72 61 74 69 63 20 70 61 72 74 79 2e 20 0d 0a 41 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 6c 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 6f 6c 6c 73 20 65 78 63 65 70 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 4f 4c 20 28 28 28 43 4e 4e 29 29 29 20 61 67 72 65 65 2e 0d 0a 54 72 75 6d 70 20 64 6f 6d 69 6e 61 74 65 64

>not a name-calling child
Well that may be true but he also said the only worthwhile thing Clinton has ever done is write a book and that we should blame her for literally every problem in the United States. Both of those were interjections during Clinton's two minute talking points. Pretty childish desu

However I'm sure I'm just misinterpreting his
>winning temperament

And Hillary was better?
"I will make 10 million jobs, my scientists (who shall remain nameless) confirmed this!"

what?

Not sure if normal Australian shitposting, or if CTR has a new proxy.

He also bragged about his businesses net incomes and the fact that he doesn't pay debts to contractors

I just looked at the actual polls this morning, the debate didn't hurt or help either of them really. Honestly I think Trumps pulling an Obama in 2012, he tested the waters and didn't dish out any of his big guns like Obama, and Hillary went balls to the wall. Trump now knows her strategy and will likely go nuclear on her next time.

>He doesn't know about unzipping dick
I don't know why I expected an abo to be anything but new.

:^)

He loves his business. That's all his life.

This shows he cares about something. He should keep defending his business whenever he's attacked on that, and simply say he'll defend America the same way.

That's spooky lad what are ya upto?

>I agree with you hillary but
*Sniffle*
>I agree with Hillary.on this one
*sniffle*
>clinton talks about something bad he did
"Wrong"
>he let's her continue and never explains why she was wrong
*sniffle*
>NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WE FACE
Where have I heard that one before?

By not releasing important information like tax returns to show legitimacy of business? By that logic the government would not have to justify itself to the public and would be able to totally throw transparency out the window

This

>delusional retard

can you do an AMA on reddit pls?

Oh shut up niggerparrot. The funny thing is you could be getting paid by Hillary but you're too dumb to claim your 0.01$ per post.

we get paid per reply

Trump got his ass whooped.

It's pasta
Dumb juden

it's done for drumpf

>the (((factcheckers)))

shoulda elected cruz desu

with trump, you lose

Most Aussies take pride in their shits
Large, fruity and well crafted

This is not shit posting
This is abo posting

how much is the pay really because I flip burgers rn and the shit sucks

Nah I'm not getting paid lad just bored and messing around online.

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

>sage

>green wojack
>ctr memes