CHESSMASTER

Trump handled Hillary with kitten gloves last night. He said wanted her "to be happy". Now I understand why.

>make her feel comfortable
>make her come out of her fortress
>when she least expects it, go for the kill

In other words:

>not overplaying his hand
>timing is everything
>it's all about manipulating Hillary to go to where he wants her to be to checkmate her

5D CHESS, PEOPLE

5D CHESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ah-IbDzHjU
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you are right.

I hope this defeat was setting up for an ambush.

But, what if Hillary bought or threatened Trump?
What if Moloch's powers are stronger on tv then on the internet?

What if losing was all part of his plans for ratings?

I'm watching the debate now. So far he's slapping the metaphorical shit out of her.

Peter Scully utterly destroyed her.

He made real pains and polished it in her and Daisy just talked about it hurts.

He had her on the crying the whole time. All she could do was cry and take it while she was raped. It was embarrassing for her and for the poor 11-year old.

Almost all the pedos except for LOL (((Epstein))) agree.

Peter Scully dominated

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole time. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

Turn it off once the birther question comes up, it does not get better.

The fact you guys are resorting to believing this only proves how badly your bitchboy got beaten up on the national stage, and how delusional you all are.

stop at the 30 minutes mark.

>I hope this defeat was setting up for an ambush.
It would make sense. If I had 3 rounds of debate, and didn't know how my opponent was going to debate/react, I'd play around with her just to see what she could come up with, and once it was over, I'd get her on the 2nd and 3rd debate.

What if we all have been lied to and Trump is really just a nice guy? IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING

Its called Deep Chess

Good.

This is exactly what he wants you libshits to think.

there are 2 more to go. If he does bad in the next then I'll toss in the towel. He had to work against a objectively biased moderator.

I believe this is another shill trying to play 5d chess.

He's pushing the narrative that trump dd not perform well at the debate but in reality Trump went after her pretty hard. Interrupting her, talking over her and calling out her bullshit as she's saying it.

All she could do is that stupid little fake smile and take it.

This. First half he absolutely dominated her. Was really crushing her, and had NOTHING. It was murder. Second half he really backed off, which was disappointing, and the moderator was Defo biased.

I guess we'll see, he better bring his A game for 2 and 3, he needs to go all out from here on.

So who's the american politician's equivalent of Misato? Because in the EVA waifu wars, i tend to choose her or Ritsuko.

That's what I'm thinking too.

I mean did he absolutely dominate his first debate with the republican candidates? He took his time looking at each one and understanding their strengths and weaknesses probing and testing the waters developing a strategy to counteract.

I hope that's the way it goes anyway. Even though he didn't dominate at the debate he held his ground and I say this as a Trump supporter

Definitely a strategy to get people to not even watch the debate because he didn't take any shit from hillary or the moderator and dominated it.

This debate did not go well for hillary and the shilling is at ultra extreme setting. He burned her and got laughs while her weak retorts bombed.

The shills are going in deep trying to appear as trump supporters

Hillary fired all her ammo..
Trump has many big bullets yet to fire.
will be interesting

トランプは全く彼女を破壊しました。

彼は本当の計画や政策について話とクリントンはちょうどトランプについて話しました。

彼はロープに全体の時間を彼女を持っていました。彼女は何ができるすべては傲慢だった彼女が失った間作り笑い。それは彼女のためと民主党のために恥ずかしかったです。

LOLを除くほぼすべての世論調査(((CNN)))に同意するものとします。

トランプ支配

>素敵ダブルス

He wrecked her the first half, but he was overall definitely unprepared, and she had much better composure. He managed to get under her skin when he had her on the ropes, but he allowed her to regain her composure, and this made her overall look better. She also fought dirty with that sexist snark at the very end. Trump seriously needs to go all out next time, no gloves, break her composure, make her snap, and expose all her bullshit. He did it to Bush, he did it to others, he needs to do it to Clinton. Sisterhood robotic smirk off her face. SHOW the world who has better temperament.

You sounds exactly like the bernouts did when they saw that Sanders was about to lose

yeah he pretended to be a retard who couldn't form a single sentence even when he's campaigning to be the most powerful human on the face of the planet, what a clever chess move

It didn't go well for her, but after a good night's rest this is what I remember. Trump made some good points, really good memorable points about her incompetence, but she LOOKED good, in terms of body language, and did attack back. Trump could have done MUCH better, but he didn't.

slow and steady

>You had 30 years to think of a plan
>NAFTA and Bill
>Gold Standard
>I'll release my tax returns when you release your 30,000 emails
>your people cheated Bernie Sanders out of his victory
>You called black people racial predators
Did we watch the same debate?

What do you mean? Isn't the next one with the VP and the final one?

>I hope this defeat
>defeat
Don't even try it, shill.
He roasted the everloving fuck out of her, despite having to debate both Hillary and the moderator.

It is like classic fighting game strategies: You sandbag hard in the first round, only to go all out from the second round onwards, in an attempt to utterly destroy your opponent's morale.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

I could see where there might be an argument for trying to instill false hope, build them up to so they fall from a high place.

Obama let himself get btfo in two debates before doing anything. (the last one).

Not saying its what worked or not, but who knows.

Don't mind him, its just Canada again.

The the best part is that Hillary is really happy with how things went, even though it wasn't a win for anyone. Look at that relieved arrogant smirk on her face half of the time.
This was Trump performing underwhelming, and Clinton on top of her game. And still they're on par. If in one of the next debates Clinton is having a bad day, or Trump a good day, Clinton will get absolutely rekt.

>>when she least expects it, go for the kill

I just hope he eventually gets around to this part.

They get one more presidential debate, totalling 3.

Yeah well he didn't go for the kill and ended up losing the debate. Anyone who believes he won are just lying to themselves.

Two more. Check the site. Two for pres, one for VP. Next Pres on is Oct 9. The final one 2 weeks after.

But he didn't roast her. He had ample opportunity to do it but never elected to. Moderator was a faggot sure, but he never went hard. A good strat at this point would be to go ham and air her dirty laundry full force on debate 2, then on debate 3 be President Trump, talking policy while occasionally referencing her shit, and not sperging on the moderator last minute even if its completely justified.

The 3rd one will leave the latest impression so he needs to be on his best behavior. At the same time, people tend to remember more negatives than positives so going nuclear on the negatives in the 2nd debate should still linger until election day as long as he can just remind people that those scandals exist during the 3rd debate.

This is all an ideal hypothetical of course, whether or not his campaign staff learn from tonight is up in the air

Well the whole election has been like a movie so far anyway, why not the debates?

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Except this is dumb, Hillary still has a chance to turn things around debate 3. You said it yourself, debate 3 leaves the most lasting impression, that's why it was a good idea to use debate 1 to measure her, get some jabs in, sure, but measure her MO and probe for weakness, maybe even lull her with a false sense of security. Then deliver the killing blows in the important debate.

What good does it do to fire all your bullets aimlessly? Sure, you might get some big hits in, but people will get tired of the same narrative, even if it's true. Better to test the waters, and make sure you can deliver all your shots with deadly precision when it most matters.

Dolan in trigglypuff mode half the debate. Got baited by shill every time, and went full autist word salad while she just smugly smiled at his idiotic statements.

>You had 30 years to think of a plan
>NAFTA and Bill
>Gold Standard
>I'll release my tax returns when you release your 30,000 emails
>your people cheated Bernie Sanders out of his victory
>You called black people racial predators
Did we watch the same debate?

Fair enough, its nearly 6am so my brain isnt totally functional. I like your strategy better, end her life on debate 3. He still needs to do better on number 2 and hopefully he will now that the 1st is out of the way

Debate 1: test your enemy
Debate 2: test your weapons
Debate 3 : DESTROY THE CUNT

WE ARE STRONG IN THE KEK
AND THE POWER OF ITS MEMES

Couldn't have said it better.

No I assume yours was in Spanish

the funny thing is as brutal as it was trump still went easy on her.

He does need to kick it up a notch debate 2 I agree, but even still, it's not like he totally blew this debate, he had her on the ropes the whole first half, the half that was about politics and not what Trump said about Obama or Rosie O Donnell.

I definitely got the impression he was probing for her weak spots though, cause he didn't hit as hard as he could, and when she was speechless and stammering, he pulled back and let it go. Plus, she blew her sexist card right at the end, where sure, it made the most lasting impression for this debate, but also showed Trump that she will fight dirty, that's why he just let it go, save it for the next one.

She gave into her own emotions when she was feeling confident,and that's her biggest flaw. As sexist as this sounds, that's her flaw as a woman,as women tend to be dominated by emotion, meanwhile Trump was able to let go various personal jab, and restrain himself emotionally when he was ahead. He didn't put all his chips in, yet. Whereas Hillary with her rehearsed and prepared speech did.

And yeah,I watched this at 3am last night, so gotcha.

What someone needs to do is grab the best bits of the debate, alongside Hillary's dumbfounded reactions, and condense it into a 5min video, and shill the fuck out of it. Cause the first half had many oh shit moments.

>the internet is in Spanish
Man, you dumb cunts just keep getting dumber by the day.

it's only 6am in the US and he probably hasn't had a burger in hours, his neurons are probably still asleep

Also, as an aside. Did anyone catch the Beta male at the end?
>g-go Hillary
Like right after a Trump supporter cheered for Trump. Legit got me to laugh.

If you say so

>Cyber warfare is a huge problem. My 10-year-old is good with computers. Cyber security is tough, hardly doable. We should do better.

Retard detected haha

>Trump made himself look like an idiot, but that means he won

I assume the birther portion was the big point of contention. I caught the last 30 minutes and it was pretty even.

>strong alpha voice: "We love you Trump!"
>pathetic beta cuck voice: "G-go Hillary!"

Made me kek.

> Made threads to rig online polls to favor Trump
> Cite them later

Way to go, Cred Forums...

screaming "5d chess" is you morons' way of defending trump when he fails. "haha guys he's failing on purpose... right guys..."

I thought Hillary came on so strong that maybe all her fainting and seizures were just to bait Trump, and win the one battlefield that mattered, which was this debate.

When I remembered later there would be at least two more, I had the same thought about Trump, maybe baiting Hillary, getting her to show her best offense while only hammering a few talking points and muddling through the debate, letting her come away confident.

Tomorrow he should come out and say, "Look, I'm used to negotiating billion dollar deals for twelve hours, I thought the debate would be the same thing, I was wrong. She schooled me in the debate last night, but you know what? Winning a media debate, winning a soundbite contest, that doesn't make somebody qualified to lead, Hillary is good at sounding good, talking slick, making sweet promises and then not delivering. I plan on taking action . . ."

He needs to literally restart the debate through the media, and he REALLY needs to come out a LOT stronger in the next debate.

If he flubs again . . .

>Implying isn't going to prepare again for the next debate with all the ammo trump made for clinton.

Her debate prep was likely easier than the debate itself.

>If i lose debates to a dying old lady, that means i wIn !!

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

You're a moron if you dont think the paid shills are doing the same. We are a few of those votes but we are riding a groundswell of average americans.

Trump teljesen elpusztította őt.

Ő igazi tervekröl és eljárásmódokról beszélt, Clinton csakis Trumpról beszélt.

Trump egész végig kötelen tartota Clintont. Csak anyit tudot tenni hogy arrogánsan önelégülten mosolyogjon miközben ő vesztésre ált. Clintonak és az egész demokrata pártnak kínos volt ez az egész.

Majdnem mindegyik felméres egyetért kivéve LOL a (((CNN))).

Trump dominált, köcsögök

I don't get how losing a debate can be a good thing no matter how good you
are at 4d chess... someone please explain

Actually he probably saw shadman's comic and fell in love with Hilloli.

Dubs of truth, if he doesn't change his strategy radically, it is over.

Idk, I fell it is over, the age of the white man came to an end.

HAIL LORD EMPEROR TRUMP.

WE.
WILL.
TRIUMPH.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ah-IbDzHjU

I hope to God this is true.

Of course you don't understand.
None other but the God Emperor understands, for it is uncomprehendable for a sub 160 IQ human to understand it.

1. not attacking her on all the things evryone knew he could attack her on
2. evryone wondering why he is not attacking her on server breach, benghazi, etc etc etc
3. ??????
4. evryone thinking about all the shit she has done that he's not attacking her about
5. lol spends nothing, total profit

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

>chess comparison
>ever missing an opportunity to make an attack an opponent can't recover from
He sucks at chess.

טראמפ השמיד אותה לחלוטין.

הוא דיבר על תכניות אמיתיות ומדיניות וקלינטון פשוט דיברה רק על טראמפ.

הוא השאיר אותה על חבל מתוח לכל אורך הדיון. כל מה שהיא יכלה לעשות זה לחייך בהתנשאות בזמן שהיא הפסידה. זה היה מביש בשבילה ובשביל המפלגה הדמוקרטית.

כל הסקרים חוץ מבסי אן אן מסכימים.

טראמפ כבש

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

Trump dominated.

computer security is complicated hillary, my 10 year old son knows all about it

Stop with this copypasta shit

Hillary had 15 pieces on the board at start while Donald was given 2.

I think he did pretty gud

Fuck Off, jew

טראמפ השמיד אותה לחלוטין.

הוא דיבר על תכניות אמיתיות ומדיניות וקלינטון פשוט דיברה רק על טראמפ.

הוא השאיר אותה על חבל מתוח לכל אורך הדיון. כל מה שהיא יכלה לעשות זה לחייך בהתנשאות בזמן שהיא הפסידה. זה היה מביש בשבילה ובשביל המפלגה הדמוקרטית.

כל הסקרים חוץ מבסי אן אן מסכימים.

טראמפ כבש

>トランプ支配
this

>trump fell for all the bait like a 12yo on plebbit
>in full trigglypuff mode half the time
>went complete wordsalad towards the end

'Well Japan makes TV's, why do we have to defend Korea, my son likes computers! We're going to win big league'

>5d chess
>genius
>some masterful ploy not just him being an autist like usual

who's shilling who now?

although i believe in your argument,
we dont speak circumscision

user pls we're all redpilled trump supporters here

Trump gu tur a sgrios.

Tha ea 'bruidhinn air planaichean is poileasaidhean agus Clinton dìreach a' bruidhinn mu dheidhinn fìor Trump.

Bha i air na ròpan a h-uile àm. A h-uile b 'urrainn dha a dhèanamh bha àrdanach smirk fhad' sa bha i air chall. B 'e cùis-nàire oirre, agus airson am Pàrtaidh Deamocratach.

Bha cha mhòr a h-uile suirbhidhean, ach a-mhàin airson LOL (((CNN))) ag aontachadh.

Trump ceannasachadh

finally some english, but yes,
>trump good
>hillary bad
>us fucked either way
>slightly less if trump

Obviously a lot of posts here and elsewhere are probably shills right now, but assuming SOME of the sentiment is genuine posters, I really don't understand what debate you were watching if you think Hillary won. It was basically a bit sub-par for both of them in terms of substance, with no clear winner. But Trump definitely came out looking more alpha. Every time Trump wanted to keep talking he just said "excuse me" and the moderator shut up like a beta bitch. Trump only "lost" in the sense that Hillary didn't shit herself or get ambushed and handcuffed by the FBI in the middle of the debate, which is I guess what some people were fantasizing about.

The expectations for Trump were sky-high (he's going to send her to the shadow realm!) and bottom-of-the-barrel for Hillary (will she even make it 90 minutes without collapsing?!) so in that sense Hillary exceeded her expectations while Trump underachieved. In reality it was a fairly boring debate with no obvious winner.

tl;dr

Source?

Are you one of (((THOSE))) people?

amerishart uses brackets

>violently claps

Agreed.

You give an idiot millions of dollars, and that idiot will blow them on bullshit.

You give a competent man millions, and he will live well on wise investments.

You give a genius those millions, and he will build an empire. Trump is an American Caesar.

He has plainly laid out a percentage of his methods and thinking - never the whole of his bag of tricks, though - in his various writings and public appearances. This is a man who understands three essential things:

1. The average American is fundamentally anti-intellectual.

2. Greed and jealousy are primary motivators for the balance of the population.

3. The American media and the collective American personality are yin-yang, and the effective memory of these factors is less than two weeks long.

Trump has used a simple mechanism this whole campaign: appear weak, but as a fighter. Look like the underdog. Then shift and pivot, and appear strong and steady.

This pattern has resulted in a series of unprecedented and unexpected wins. His up-down polling over the course of this campaign demonstrates a general upward trend, carefully calculated to crest at election time.

This is the greatest media and popular manipulator of the current age. A reality TV clown and real estate huckster with bad vodka and abominable steaks is going to be president, in spite of his weird hair.

Why?

He plays as authentic, and the American people hate phonies.

Too bad he's a globalist talking head like the rest of the political and business establishment... Get ready for more of the same, packaged such that you do not rise up and fight back.

The 5D chess is real, but it's being deployed against YOU. By both sides, because they are the same edifice.

Atleast we didn't start from a fucking prison colony.

Trump lamb

After using some Google translate (which works suprisingly well with Hebrew. Gee I wonder why) it translates to:
"Trump has destroyed it completely.
He talked about the actual programs and policies and Clinton just talked only about Trump.
He left it on the tightrope throughout the hearing. All she could do was smile condescendingly as she lost. It was embarrassing for her and the Democratic Party.
All surveys except Bessie Ann agreed.
Trump lamb"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8