DOWN 2.5% (10.24 LOW)

DOWN 2.5% (10.24 LOW)

uk.investing.com/equities/deutsche-bank
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9W7ZU1-0l0
captaineconomics.fr/-the-top-100-most-influential-economists-twitter-algorithmic-approach
forbes.com/sites/simonconstable/2015/08/14/must-follow-twitter-feeds-on-markets-and-economics/#3996ca762dc5
businessinsider.com/117-finance-people-to-follow-on-twitter-2014-9?IR=T
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/08/14/50-financial-twitter-feeds-you-must-follow/
ft.com/content/c882de4e-83c1-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1752_en.htm?locale=en
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_Cudd_PcE
self.gutenberg.org/articles/major_consensus_narrative
youtube.com/watch?v=irw90xwQhNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=_3WE81Xz2x4
twitter.com/Izmeur/status/780714146207789056
twitter.com/Frances_Coppola
twitter.com/CarolineFreund
twitter.com/Jasmine
twitter.com/DSMoxon
twitter.com/pjebtc
twitter.com/zcashco
twitter.com/mcgrathnlaw
twitter.com/anatadmati
twitter.com/UBS_CIO
twitter.com/DanielaGabor
twitter.com/DEAGiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POST YOUR HAPPENING FACES

JIM CRYAN, CEO HERE

JUST SOLD ALL MY SHARES

nice digits son

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Who /comfy/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G9W7ZU1-0l0

Trump is finished.

>secret jewish graph

Up it goes before it goes down again
Enjoying the ride anons?

>2.5%

10.25, here we go boys

At long last. No king rules forever, my son.

I have tea and toast. I am ready

It's over

whats the best plan for cash in banks if it's all gonna go belly up?

This simply means it's the time to buy gold.

If you have lots of money and don't care about return, you buy and sell bank and gold shares because they'll be inverse to one another.

You're welcome.

>10.250

I AM FULLY ERECT

You fools Stop it You're gonna kill us all

Will it go lower soon? FIND OUT AT THE Cred Forums HAPPENING THREAD!

Some of you guys are alright, don't invest in Deutsche Bank tomorrow.

WE'RE FUCKED
WHOLE EUROPE IS FUCKED
ITS FUCKING OVER

BTFO

Anyways.
captaineconomics.fr/-the-top-100-most-influential-economists-twitter-algorithmic-approach
forbes.com/sites/simonconstable/2015/08/14/must-follow-twitter-feeds-on-markets-and-economics/#3996ca762dc5
businessinsider.com/117-finance-people-to-follow-on-twitter-2014-9?IR=T

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/08/14/50-financial-twitter-feeds-you-must-follow/

AIM YOUR PROPAGANDA

FIRE

IF ONLY ONE GOES THROUGH IT'S OVER

QUESTIONS WORK BETTER THAN STATEMENTS

PHRASE IT AS "DO YOU BELIEVE THIS COULD HAPPEN?" NOT "I BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN".

Rich bro here. I knew this was going to be happening, so I bought $400,000~ of this stock. Going to be selling off my stocks come morning, I only wanted to sell it to help with this and make it crash. I'll sell it for 10% under what it's selling for. I don't care if I lose the money, I have enough, but I do want it to break the $10 barrier so it will crash.

no

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
"How old is this rock, pinhead?"
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"
"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor.
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
The young soldier's name - Ronald Reagan

WE'RE ALREADY DEAD

Wasn't this a habbening last week too?

Implying we haven't wanted this from the beginning.

The current system fails, mass deaths.

The strongest survive and start all over again

Stuff it in your mattress.

why is ctr so butthurt this morning? is it because of all the indices, the Saudis' crashed the hardest by a large margin?

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Right in the feels...

i knew yourop couldnt survive without us anglos

You know what? I'm not even going to hide it anymore. For every smartass like you there are 100 sheeple. Yes I am a paid shill, and I make more in one year than you will ever see in your pathetic lifetime. I made 50k yesterday attending a Clinton Foundation dinner which went towards my 6th Ferrari. I'd send you a picture of my team of butlers, but it won't matter after the TPP passes and I fire them all for cheap overseas labor!

Thats not us surviving idiots! We neets will die first!

Can you save all us burgers if shit goes under rich bro.

no brakes on this train Pavel

>that edgy comic

It's already fallen 0.29, we only need it to fall another 0.26 and we see single digit DB share price

This isn't a meme, this is very possible within this trading session

They were right, you know, about the nanomachines in the public water. How does it feel, knowing that I could wipe out you and your loser family with a single press of a button? Or maybe I'll just call in to your local FEMA headquarters and have you shipped off to a death camp?
Or maybe I won't, it's so much fun watching loudmouths like you desperately run around like headless chickens while the sheeple ignore you. I bet your head would spin if you knew how much money I got for every word I say denouncing Bernie or Trump. It's a shame my contract with CTR and the Fed prevent me from telling you, so just imagine me driving off into the sunset in my Bugatti while you slave away at one of the corporations I have a controlling interest in.

A FUCKING ANGLO IS THE CEO OF DEUTSCHE BANK

ITS THE ANGLOS AGAIN

allahu akbar, Viktor

kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

correction: YOU neets

pretty comfy down here lad

>10k euro in cash

Do I still have time to transfer to dollar?

Lmao, post proof.

on another note,
D E V I L I S H

this kraut is onto something

>yfw it rallies to 11.00 by close

Gonna try shortselling this time. I hope I get some profit

I should have gone to sleep but watching Europe fail was just SO FUCKING SATISFYING!

Has the fire started yet?

I don't know how to feel about this.

Global humiliation for the Germans sounds like the best thing ever. (I wonder if its the countries secret fetish)

On the other hand, id be completely fucked too.

Mixed bag of feels here.

GIVE KEK YOUR STRENGTH
\o/ \o/ \o/

and then what?

>10.23

WHEEEEEEEEEE

-3.00% soon

>tfw two years and a half of savings made working in this piece of shit country are going to get rekt

What did they mean by this???

IT'S PLUNGING!

10.20 = NO SURIVORS!!!

>10.22

LOOK ON DOWN FROM THE BRIDGE

Of course you do better hurry the fuck up, possibly if you go to your RUSSIAN bank they will do it, or an online transfer on some website don't know how to do it

Its -3.13% already

>watches the Big Short once

>not buy gold whilst banks are crashing
You all dumb, right?

fucking kek
>mfw my great grandfather was an anglo

10.220 -0.330 -3.13%

ITS HAPPENING !!!
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

What is dead may never die. Get your shit together.

noice

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

>10.20

FREE FALLING

IS IT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?

Ten point fucking twenty.

Holy fucking shit

its here

ft.com/content/c882de4e-83c1-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15

AHHHHHHHHH

looks like we're all gonna die.

Shit off I go then

>not cuddling with the madoka pillow

Trash

10.20 NO FUCKUING SURVIVORS

>10.20

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

there won't be a bailout

there will be a bailin europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1752_en.htm?locale=en

>10.210

MY BODY IS READY

posting edgy shitskinmetal
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_Cudd_PcE

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

lol
>sell orders/ min 6000+
>buy order/min 100

self.gutenberg.org/articles/major_consensus_narrative

REALITY IS NARRATIVES

WE KNOW THIS NOW

SHIFT THE NARRATIVE, SHIFT THE WORLD

piss off

number of bids

Analyst here. No happening.

I was thinking more like this

>1488

Is it actually happening or is this another roleplaying thread?

It's fucking happening.

DB IS CRASHING!

LOOK AT THE PLUMMETING NUMBERS YOU DUMB ANGLO

>Angela Merkel has been reported as stating that Deutsche Bank will get no state bailout even if that is what it needs. This is sending the financial markets into a tizzy this morning–however, Merkel doesn’t actually mean quite what many seem to be assuming. For Deutsche Bank is “too big to fail.” No, this doesn’t mean that it’s so large that nothing could knock it off course, or that it couldn’t get into financial trouble. Rather, that it’s too large a part of the financial system to be allowed to fall over in its entirety. It is simply not going to happen that the various authorities allow Deutsche to fall into a Lehman or Northern Rock style collapse. Thus, whatever happens, there will be some form of rescue.

phew

WHAT THE FUCK. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK UP

how are you not dead?

Check it yourself.

>roleplaying
>the bank just lost most of their assets

yes
goy
roleplaying
keep that money in the bank!

*puts on robe and wizard hat*

both

stop posting this neet

There have been a few threads about the crash of the DB in the last couple of months.
Does any one of you have some more information about the fallout that the crash is going to leave behind?
From what I know (very little) some user made an inforgraph of financial institutions that are tied to fate of the DB.

he's currently posting from the gas chambers

Question, do your banks still have a $60 per day withdraw limit?

My nipples are so hard right now

it's not even going to be a real happening as in TOTAL COLLAPSE IN A DAY

it's going to be a slow burn, a painful agonizing death

She lies. Bailout is unevitable.

TEN POINT TWO ONE

I'm on my mobile app it says it's still 2,65

Every day it falls 2.5%-3%, with no brakes.

RIP Germoney

pics

Tendency and RSI say it will still continue down. fluctuations in the market are inevitable

DB threads where never roleplaying you retarded anglo. They are fucked and people have seen this coming for years.

Its not a question about if and how but when.

>Trusting Merkels words
AM I STILL ON Cred Forums ?!

I figured they would be using white germans to heat migrant homes by now.

Will someone ban this fucking bot already

They have made as many cuts as they could, they closed half their branches, fired employes and they are still crashing every day
Prepare for eastern Europe bubble imploding soon

Your a girl?

Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about.

for you
youtube.com/watch?v=irw90xwQhNA

i dont think so

she had this smug face all the time as if nothing he says or nothing she has done mathers and shes already potus instead of being in prison

all criminal activities fall on deaf ears and have no weight against her

Do some fucking deadlifts duder get on a good tren cycle and do some fucking barbell curls my dude what the fuck are you doing you scrawny cunt hit the iron and do some shoulder shrugs kiddo don't buy your protein from wal mart bitch boy get a tub of creatine and start eating steak 3 times a day bitch boy duder cmon faggot start benching and don't stop until you reach 450 faggot bitch boy cmon kiddo leg day Tuesday Thursday upper body Monday Wednesday Friday get on a good tren cycle take your multivitamins drink water

420 per week, blaze it

Trust this man!

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

EVERYTHING IS FINE.

STOP SELLING!

We're close to the end now.

This
It's been collapsing forever
Don't expect global fire
Just that EU might want to consider communism soon

>tfw the memes were too strong

Sub-10 close, calling it now.

GO BELOW 10 ALREADY

It's going back down again! Long live anarchy!

holy shit this is actually happening

pol is not even making this up

> The report by the German magazine Focus also said Ms Merkel had ruled out a Deutsche rescue ahead of 2017’s German elections.
> 2017 elections
> src: ft.com/content/c882de4e-83c1-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15
It should be obvious why she is saying stuff like that.
Would be political suicide for her if she would bail the bank out.

sheeeiiit

They're not laying us off and they're (STILL) paying us more than any other German bank

This one is a helluva lot better

youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg

Also bonus points because the shit's translated.

can we meme this bank out of existence faster by fearmongering on twitter?

1.19 soon

Oh. My diet is ok, and I do take a multi vitiman I'm slightly burning in the desert heat in one of the hottest states in the union.

>10.20

DOWN 0.35

Another 0.20 is very possible, with more than half a trading day left.

TEN TWO
TEN TWO

>10.200

THE MARKET WILL CRASH BUT ONLY IF YOU POST:

>SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

cunts fucked.

Here we go lads, we're gonna see sub 10 today.

It's over. Racewar now.

The jew tricks were strong and it just took longer than expected.

Well now at least you can go and withdraw up to 840 at once twice a month instead of having to go every day

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

this is getting redikulus

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

I fucking laughed

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

actually, yes you can

i doubt investors that hold the stock are active twitter users, but you could probably scare some more idiots into dumping

snip snap spidermage

so is now a time to invest in schnitzel?

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH VEEEEEEEEEEY

seems alright

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

snip snap spidermage

It might work
and then it might backfire
I don't know if this is magic we should play with

No no no KEEP GOING DOWN YOU BASTARD.

Fresh OC, it's similar to the YouTube channel"face of a dying nation" video about parodying come to Brussels advertisements. But in this case it's parodying the brand new Paris advertisement.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3WE81Xz2x4

Yeah, if you spam twitter and other social media with bad news about DB not being backed up Merkel, Soros shorting it, DB failing to deliver gold etc

At this point you could probably crash it in a day if enough of you tried. It might even crash today without help

Why is this happaning to the german banks? I doubt this is the refugees fault, is it?

> LEAVE OUR SCHNITZL EMPIRE ALONE
> FUCKING ANGLOS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Humorous greentext

THE FIRE RISES

LETS PUSH THIS TO THE BRINK

i was about to lose my shit but then i saw its just a demo account.

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

THE MARKET SUCCESS IS JUST BASED ON PERCEPTION RIGHT?

What the fuck, this better be a dead cat bounce

Everything is fine.

>lol, jk

Will we finally get a good Brexit deal now?

Milk this blue cow to teh last drop.

>SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

Cute

Probably loaning to too many entities that couldn't pay back, like Greece.

>going up again
THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

>An entire thread of people from all over the Western world who are demanding the world come to an end.

E*TRADE WONT LET ANYONE SHORT IT WERE GOING DOWN

>Why is this happening to the german banks?

If by deal you mean make Europe our eternal bitch, then yes. But only once the breakup of the EU happens.

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

stop paying debnts!

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

>SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

we weimar hyperinflation when?

then we full nazi

Volkswagen getting hit too, down 4%

That and trillions of dollar of QE

What a time to be alive!

You may even get total control of the eu depending on the fallout

Need sauce Poland please

The fun starts below 10.00.

There'd best be some Marmite on that toast son.

Germany, thank you for imploding so that Happenings can happen. Have this German purebred as thank you.

NAZIS = DUBS MACHINE

#Dexit #When

KEK at your pic related. Thanks.

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE I am ready for the happening

I AM NOT
IT MUST BE FUCKING SPAIN AGAIN

We need a clean slate.

will this hit the value of the Euro at some point?

what bubble, we are poor as fuck

You think that is strange? The multicultural experiment is funded by debt, end the debt based monetary system and you end multiculturalism and a ton of other subversive ideologies.

Read this

GO FUCKING DOWN ALREADY SO WE CAN KILL SOME OLD PEOPLE

the only thing could be better than this is a literal hitler clone declaring another reich to bring back germany from its knees again

china is about to step in and but germany

>a clean slate
Any slate would do at this point, I am not picky

what a great day to shitpost

I just checked. All banks are on the Hard-To-Borrow list, can't short sell any of them

*buy

V4, especially Poland

Hit on implication once it starts to actually collapse.
Hit on real price once the ripples are wiping out businesses across the EU.

did they just stop trading?!

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR CLOSING PRICE PROJECTIONS OR DB WONT CRASH

It ends tonight

>tfw not ready for the happening

9.50EUR

I'm optimistic

>Jim Cryan comes into the surgery
>Appears to be in the midst of a panic attack
>Thinks that Deutschebank is just hours away from collapse
>Wants me to give him a massive dose of liquidity
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

China becomes the world currency on the 30th, nice going Germany you let china win, I guess this is revenage for ww2, prepare to become a factory shit hole or a shit hole while we go down in a blaze.

>t. F Society

So whose gunna start blaming the muzzies?

everything is fine

> 9.88: The return of the Reich

How will this affect other banks and such? I have 10 k stored at allianz and i don't want to lose my money.

>implying a country full of deluded whites and niggers is worth anything more than $1

IT'S GOING UPPP

Get it out down what are you going dude

>96
Shit

Yes they cause the problem and because of it they must pay with blood.

Invest in water

no way

hate to be a buzzkill but

That's after the IMF injects capital

praise kek

Yup, kek wills it.

aAAAAaAAAAA IT'S RISING

> 10.27
It's going up, at last. We are all safe now, thanks to mighty skypes.

Give it an hour, it's doing a dip-spike-dive, happens to most shit stocks on market open

I don't see it going under ten today.

and back down it comes

about 3.50

>10.27
YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

Then it will bounce around a bit until the end of this week and close at around 10.50. Monday next week (Tishri 1, what a coincidence) it will open really bad and then crash. The market is closet on Elul 29 (Sunday) but it won't stop people from putting in sell orders.

If we can meme presidential candidate outcomes, we can meme the death of a bank

no this cant be reality

im going to shift and alter my reality now and meming

YES
SEE HERE
WHORE FOR RETWEETS

THIS IS BASIC GRINDING WORK

^^
This
Tomorrow we go below 10

-6000000 4TH REICH CONFIRMED

Damn you got me fast
do you use it too austria? any other good online broker to go on real when the time comes?

Looks like one last cash grab from some greedy motherfuckers.

>we can meme a cute gf
please help

What time is lunch?

When do the markets close?

This is going to be the biggest wealth transfer in human history.

Make sure you're not on the wrong side of it.

TURN ON CNN

>It's going up

>Polish economics

teach me how to get rich

This is economic warfare.

Listen here, lads.

God put you here for a reason. How else do you think it was meant to go?

The world is about to end. And our job is to meme this bank down to zero.

I miss that chinesse ticker you could spam messages on...

>teach me how to get rich
Do what the jew do but do opposite of what he says.

u cheeky cunt

That pepe would be better off in the white house showing the obongo administration his clock.

the fun we've had on Cred Forums

KEK

twitter.com/Izmeur/status/780714146207789056

This is the only answer.

>volume dying down
Hold onto your butts.

Fun never ends m8

Need new thread shortly desu

Dump wave 2 begins now!

>tfw American in Europe

BEAR TRAP
This
>Oyy vey you favoured Samsung against my Apple
>Oyy vey you fined my VW
>Oyy vey you fined my Apple

And the enternal Gook is the only one making gains at the moment

>Deutsche Bang

you got that right

Bread and Circuses my friend.

Remove the bread, the people will wake up.

I also noticed Nik up 140.
Chinese century incoming.

>tfw when strayan in straya

GOING DOWN AGAIN?

You have not been paying attention

BURN BABY BURN

Fuck the kraut.

I hope their entire country collapses.

ohshit

how often do you see these kinds of error messages?
or..is it ..first time ....ever ?

Blacks forced you to leave but you felt scared, so you went to a familiar black habitat, Sweden?

Move to this thread.

No need to be upset, friendo, I'll be visiting Funland too.

Don't come, Ameriscum

twitter.com/Frances_Coppola
twitter.com/CarolineFreund
twitter.com/Jasmine
twitter.com/DSMoxon
twitter.com/pjebtc
twitter.com/zcashco
twitter.com/mcgrathnlaw
twitter.com/anatadmati
twitter.com/UBS_CIO
twitter.com/DanielaGabor
twitter.com/DEAGiles

USE THE TAGS #DBK and #DBKOLLAPSE

THESE ARE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO THE MAIN INFO NODES

IF YOU ATTACK THE ROOTS YOU ATTACK THE TRUNK

no

SNIP SNAP SPIDERMAGE

Withdraw it now dude holy cuck

>most dangerous consequences

>anti-immigrant sentiment
>refugees feeling sad that they dont fit in

He really believes this bullshit he's speaking doesn't he?

I loved that site.

I remember rick rolling that shit

When DB tanks and takes the euro with it you'll love my big American bucks.