This psychotic bitch is going to be your next President

>This psychotic bitch is going to be your next President

How does this make Cred Forums feel? Does she remind anyone of you of your mother or grandma?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I'm voting Trump, but it doesn't matter, tbqh familia.
Jesus is coming.

Shes a communist agent who was trying to incite class warfare at the debate.

She is obsessed with Trumps taxes because Forced or Coerced Altruism is a core tenant of her Collectivist Philosophy.

>tfw your mom lied to you all the time growing up
>tfw she reminds you of Hillary

My grandmother goes to church every day, and bakes for the family. Hillary has people killed, and is attempting to destroy the fabric of your nation

your family sounds much nicer than mine. my mother probably would kill people if she could, also she hates niggers annd jews like Hillary, yet says Trump is racist.

Trump or Hillary, doesn't matter. What's the real difference?

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

kek trumpbot

Trump should have prepared for the debate. He's too overconfident. It's all his fault now.

God, that demeanour.. she is such a vapid cunt.

She has to be the most genuinely unlikable people I've ever seen in my life.

Even if I absolutely hated Trump with a passion, I would rather stay home on election day that vote for this smug cunt.

>Does she remind anyone of you of your mother or grandma?
The debates were kind of cute at times desu
>My grandchild's birthday
>My son is SO good with computers
:3

better than trump the jewish cuckold

It's about time there was a woman in the white house.

the computer thing was adorable as fuck. My grandpa literally says the same thing about me and my cousins all the time. "You guys are AMAZING with those computers."

Also did you notice when Trump started calling the internet "cyber" at one point? That's some grandad-tier speaking right there.

loved it.

That's a huge tell that she bought the moderator for the debate, actually.

All that gloat is unnatural, even for her.

Trump missed his chance on that cyber security question, desu. He should have started by saying that Hillary was unqualified to even speak about it considering her record on security (that is, having an email server illicitly set up in her basement that the FBI said no doubt got hacked). That would have driven home that Hillary has a history of poor personal cyber security.

Tpaмп јy јe тyтaлнo yништиo.

Пpичao јe o пpaвим плaнoвимa и пoлиcaмa дoк јe Клинтoнoвa caмo пpичaлa o Tpaмпy.

Cвo вpeмe јy јe имao нa кoнoпцимa. Cвe штo јe мoглa дa ypaди јecтe дa ce apoгaнтнo цepи дoк гyби. Билo јe cpaмoтнo и зa њy и зa Дeмoкpaтcкy cтpaнкy.

Cкopo cвe aнкeтe ocим ХAХA (((Cи Eн Eн))) ce cлaжy.

Tpaмп јe издoминиpao.

but his son is very good with computers

They tried to trap Le Dons, Crooked Hillary and biased public laugh like shit everytime for nothing and media put them laugh on press for breaking Le Dons

Trump was strongest by far on economy and job creation.

No one gives a fuck about all this BLM or feelings bullshit.

Create jobs, create wealth and everyone is happy.

No neither, my mother is redpilled and my grandma is dead. Oh I guess Hillary will remind me of my grandma soon then.

Am I the only one that thought Clinton looked pretty GILFy at the debates?

>*teleports behind u*

>Also did you notice when Trump started calling the internet "cyber" at one point?
Unix = Eunuchs
>Unix was made at Bell labs
bel = baal
cyber = The cult of Cybele

>88888
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I THOUGHT MEME MAGIC WAS A JOKE

WTF THIS ISN'T REAL

no.
don´t talk to my mom or my mom´s mom ever again.

Ok leaf. Nice try leaf. She came off like a crazed glassy eyed psycho, and all that blinking and staring like a drugged junkie.

If Trump is going to win he needs to be Trump. What we saw at the debates last night wasn't Trump. He sounded frail. He needs to be brash and call Hillary out properly.
Also, am I right in thinking that it was impartial as fuck?

it has started
arrise

>Impartial

I meant partial. Forgive me, I just woke up.

I SUMMON THEE

>Eunuchs - an ineffectual person. "a nation of political eunuchs"
>Baal - Baal properly Baʿal was a title and honorific meaning "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages
>The cult of Cybele - Cybele is an Anatolian mother goddess
Well those were the first bits of information Google gives

>a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.
Forgot to add that to Eunuchs

>Hillary had a smug look on her face the whole debate
>Lester at no point during the entire debate asked her a critical question or demand that Hillary respond to Trumps accusations (such as DMC rigging the system against Bernie)
>Every chllanging question was sent Trumps way

I'm not gonna say that Trump didn't say fucking dumb shit last night, which he did at times. But Lester/The media unloaded all their ammo on Trump last night and low balled the shit outta Clinton, which further proves Trump's point that the media is on her side. Really Tump missed his chance this debate to really grill her on her mistakes and shady dealings. I guess his plan is he's gonna take the "loss" that experts say he has now and is really gonna unload his ammunition at the next debate.

>Nothing personnel dahnald

i cant wait. Finally America is going to be recognized as the cucked country they are.
The bants will be great.
America and the west is doomed anyways, Even if tTrump is elected and he actually fullfills his promises it will only delay the inevitable

Trump lost man. It's time to start excepting it, otherwise you are going to turn into a nut job who shoots up a mall, or church. Just start excepting it before you go nuts.

I don't hate Trump, but I'm not going stay home.

Didn't you say the exact same shit about Brexit?
>Haha you fuckers are stuck with us

yeah, right, fuck off Achmed.

And your basing this on what, the debate? Both canidates looked incompetent and phony as fuck

She reached mummy status in this debate. It must be the lighting.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

I am incredibly turned on.

Both are dead. Thanks for reminding me, faggot.

I don't care. What's the biggest criticism of her? More of the same? My life is prosperous as fuck so why should I care? It's better than listen to the orange moron babble about shit nobody cares about for 4 years

yes and not in the good way in the way that shes losing her mind kind of way

>
>>Does she remind anyone of you of your mother or grandma?
>Both are dead. Thanks for reminding me, faggot.
soon hillary will be too

Itt

Ctr

There will be more debates I hope?

what the fuck is ctr

Muh dick

No
sage

She'll pick liberal SCOTUS judges and we'll lose the first and second ammendments