WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BOARD AND THE RAMPANT SPAMMING OF THE SAME FUCKED OUT POSTS OVER AND OVER?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BOARD AND THE RAMPANT SPAMMING OF THE SAME FUCKED OUT POSTS OVER AND OVER?

I place my card face down in defense position and end my turn.

over 300 of these now. what happened?

Basically making this site useless for discussion. Another one is where they parrot text like this

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BOARD AND THE RAMPANT SPAMMING OF THE SAME FUCKED OUT POSTS OVER AND OVER?
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BOARD AND THE RAMPANT SPAMMING OF THE SAME FUCKED OUT POSTS OVER AND OVER?

and it takes up like an entire page.

Trumpshills got btfo so hard tonight that they're malfunctioning and in full damage control mode

Soundbytes are everything

Holy shit CTR IS STILL HERE

FUCK OFF GO BACK TO INSTAGRAM

dispel fiction of these slanderous (((dubs)))

I place my card face down in defense position and end my turn.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

This is happening because

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Not so fast, kaiba.

Cred Forums is unbrowsable today. See you tomorrow lads. Praise kek.

Trump dominated

sorry yugi, but you triggered my trap card.

Not today, Kaibacunt

That doesn't work, because Nobleman of crossout is not a Trap card.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

I draw for turn, and reveal it to activate its effect, Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One. With its effect, I summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, and rank it up into Number C107: Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon. I detach one Xyz Material to activate its effect, which prevents you from activating effects this turn. I send Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Galaxy Soldier from my hand in defense position. With Galaxy Soldier's effect, I add Galaxy Knight to my hand. Since I control a Galaxy monster, I can normal summon Galaxy Knight without tributes, and its effect reduces its ATK to 1800 for this turn, and summons Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my graveyard. Since I control a monster with 2000 or more ATK, I special summon Overlay Booster from my hand. I Xyz Summon Constellar Pleiades using Galaxy Soldier and Overlay Booster, and detach Overlay Booster to activate Pleiades' effect, returning your face-down monster to your hand. I Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon using Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight. I enter battle phase and attack directly with Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, and detach Galaxy Knight to activate its effect, which increases its ATK to 8400.

Trump dominated

I negate with Cyber Dragon Infinity

>Using STotB to negate a magic card

No my nigga

>Half your life points to protect a shitty magic card

You fags clearly never played

XYZ cancer ruined the game and what little creativity it had left. Every deck is full of this shit now.

Trump teljesen elpusztította őt.

Ő igazi tervekröl és eljárásmódokról beszélt, Clinton csakis Trumpról beszélt.

Trump egész végig kötelen tartota Clintont. Csak anyit tudot tenni hogy arrogánsan önelégülten mosolyogjon miközben ő vesztésre ált. Clintonak és az egész demokrata pártnak kínos volt ez az egész.

Majdnem mindegyik felméres egyetért kivéve LOL a (((CNN)))-t

Trump dominált, köcsögök

It's a real goddam shame there's a typo in that pasta.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

I play a land and end my turn.

Ah standard.

The best deck does not use an extra deck.

Trump dominated

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party. .

Trump dominated

Trumpfags hyped him over the top believing Hillary will die during the debate. Now that Hillary won the debate, they are asspained beyond belief and their world is crashing down on them and they are lashing out in anger because they don't know what to do.

#4chan4hill

Trump dominated

Oh! You guys are playing Magic The Gathering here?

Trump dominated

kek has forsaken us

or has it?

WAKE ME UP ANDUHD uhduhd shosheuohaeofhduf

Trump kompletnie ją zniszczył.

Mówił o prawdziwych planach i swoich pozycjach, a Clinton mówiła tylko o Trumpie.

Przez cały czas trzymał ją na sznurkach. Wszystko co mogła zrobić to arogancko się uśmiechać gdy przegrywała. To był wstyd dla niej i dla całej partii Demokratów.

Prawie wszystkie sondaże poza LOL (((CNN))) się zgadzają.

Trump dominował

i never had any friends to play magic with desu Trump utterly destroyed her.

Trump dominated

That would suck if it were one of your prize cards lol

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

When I tap the picture just gets smaller help

This perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

Tpaмп yтepли дecтpoјд хep.

Хe тoлкд aбayт peл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн јacт тoлкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хe хaд хep oн дe poпc дe хoл тaјмc. Aл шe кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк вaјл шe вac лycинг. Ит вac eмбepecинг фop хep aнд фop дe хoл Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл дe пoлc eкcцeпт фop ЛOЛ (((ЦHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминaтeд.

POO IN LOO

What are you going to cast for one island? Index? Pfft!

Kek I remember playing that card game. My decks only consisted of shiny cards.

And my 12 fucking blue eyes white dragons. Bitches were all over that shit. Especially the one from the movie.

>tfw can't translate this stupid pasta because our language is stupid

We haven't had so many shills ever since Moot removed captcha

>We haven't had so many shills ever since Moot removed captcha

The pasta is angry Trump supporters who watched him die last night.

+0.01$

I just had an epiphany: Trump cannot handle assertive women, which is why he is so condescending to them. But when he meets one with backbone, he collapses.

Trump won.