WTF???????????????

WTF???????????????

Cred Forums AND Cred Forums TOLD ME TRUMP LOST??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY DOES HE KEEP GOING UP????

there is no polling data taken from after the debates because they were less than 12 hours ago, retard

Please, it's obviously going to be a landslide victory for Johnsson.

oh thanks for correcting me

CTR user bro CTR

>Trump not winning debates
>Trump not winning polls
>Trump not winning popular vote
>Trump not winning electoral college

lol I mean I really don't get it how you guys think he's going to win. I can't help but chuckle everytime I come on here and read this delusion. The numbers are right there in front of your faces - 55% to 45%

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Bullshit you must be retarded is you think he has a chance of winning it's have you even gone outside today the people have spoken and they want DEEZ NUTZ

thanks for correcting me

debate likely wont change anyone's opinion dramatically.

What will change the odds is more instability, within the financial world, security, and war. If any of that continues to go down hill, Hillary will be on suicide watch.

Trump is a business man, he invested in his platform correctly.

Shill detected

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>I'm a huge faggot
Thank you for correcting the record

Wrong. JEB! SURGE

he is still going up but there has only been one poll so far today, la times has him losing a little ground but still ahead 46.2 to 42.7 - THIS IS A POST DEBATE POLL - it was 46.3 to 42.4 yesterday so she gained .3 and he lost .1 - THIS IS A POST DEBATE POLL - yeah, trump btfo indeed, the only thing is how effective the media is at pushing the "trump lost" narrative, since most americans are stupid, it will probably work

>johnson a literal flatline

It was a tie.

THE POLLS ARE RIGGED I SWEAR
TRUMP BTFO
MADAME PRESIDENT

He has the vote locked up in Alleppo for sure

Trump is going to win.

He was awful at the debate and he did lose it. Which is why the numbers, where he loses just points of a percent are so amazing.

Trump managed to be THAT BAD and still only drop fractions of a percent.

People really hate Hillary. She's that fucking bad she can't even solidly win against Trump.

All of the post debate polls will be predictably rigged toward hillary. They knew that they had to have the most control after this debate. I don't think the (C)lintons are taking the Foundation allegations seriously enough... Wikileaks is going to expose them to all.

what happened in august?

nah, he did fine, he didn't finish her off unfortunately but he didn't lose either, they're going to push it hard that he did though because most people didn't even watch and will just go by what they hear on the news " duh, the news man says trump lost, duh " americans are stupid, it will probably work

Khan happened. Trump would be winning hard right now if he wasn't so easily baited, the fucking idiot.

Can't parry the gary. #SlowAndSteady