Debate

So I didn't watch the debate because britbong and I have to start work at 6am. From what I can understand shillary went all out and didn't really do much damage to trump. Trump took a bit of a beating but put up a solid defence and rather than playing all his strong cards he kept them back probably for the last Debate.
Is this accurate?

Pretty much no.

Trump held back a lot, and shillary admit that she leaked the emails.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Hillary won easily

No.
Trump smashed her wrinkled cunt for the first 45 minutes and then wound down towards the end when Niggermod put him on the defensive.
Mediocre/slightly above average performance by Trump standards but by normie standards he still killed it.
IGNORE SHILLS. Go look at the polls yourself, go watch the debate yourself and judge.
Very solid performance, definitley saving the bantz for the next two debates.
And like I said, that first part was brutal. If that had happened at the end we would all come away from it saying we just witnessed rape.

Hillary didnt just win

She utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

I DVR'd it, I worked the 3pm to midnight shift.
Trump did incredibly well for the first 25-30 minutes. After that, Hillary's groomed debate skills glared with success.
Knowing Trump and his 4d chess scheme he planned all of it.
Not that this matters in any way but I'm not a Trump supporter. That is my objective observation.

No one will tell you the truth. Either pick the lie you want or watch it yourself.

You're not Australia.

I won't accept you shitpost.

I won't accept your bait.

Wow.

Like.

Kill.

Your.

Self.

Where the fuck is Australia when you need some actual quality shit posting? Fuck.

Watch it yourself

trump lost

How to differentiate a shill and a shitposter:
This is a shitposter le ebik troll xddd

>h-hey guys I'm one of you
>T-Trump 2016!
>Hillary glared with success though

This is a shill.

Dont fall for the hebrew subversion anons!

Correct its New Zealand, you tool

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yeah I will when I get home. From what I've read this seems to be the one shillary dominated and trump just wound her up then defended her best attacks. Letting her wear herself out for the later rounds. Like some debate ropeadope technique.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

Thank you, this perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

No you idiot Trump was on the offensive until he basically started debating with the Moderator. Look at this image.

Hillary didnt just win

She utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

You have posted this about 400 times tonight.

Trump dominated

the only part for him that was a bit shaky was the racebaiting portion of the debate

As far as my truth goes, he was horrible. Probably the worst debate performance I've ever seen, but certainly at that level.

People got a lot of justifications, like biased mods, or that his performance doesn't matter because people shut it off at a half hour in, or they are stupid, or Hillary was just as bad, or it's part of his plan to stomp her in the next debate.

Who can say. None of those excuses make his performance any better though. I was looking forward to this debate for some time, and I wasn't disappointed entertainment wise, but I wanted Clinton to crack, not Trump.

Is pol on full meltdown or something?

i missed the debate as well op
but caught a bit of it on the car radio...

the moderator predictably was biased, but trump dealt with him well

he brought up a good point about the us having to carry germany and japan in terms of defence and the need to modernize americas strategic defence capability

needless to say, clinton had nothing to offer on these issues.