WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Drumpf shill. You see them a lot on this board.

It says

'Trump utterly destroyed her ect ect'

Learn to fucking read

>stop!
>posts it himself
fucking
kill
your
self

Truth

Nice try CTR

CTR trying out reverse psychology

Thank you for correcting the record
1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Peter Scully utterly destroyed her.

He made real pains and polished it in her and Daisy just talked about it hurts.

He had her on the crying the whole time. All she could do was cry and take it while she was raped. It was embarrassing for her and for the poor 11-year old.

Almost all the pedos except for LOL (((Epstein))) agree.

Peter Scully dominated

fuk u nigger

Drumpf bots

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

This.

Trump dominated

Honestly Trump did dominate her
He was on the defensive sometimes but overall it was fantastic to see him lay into her and everyone around her

CTR shill posing as Trump shill to piss off posters and get then to switch over to Shillary.

False flagging. They're posting this on Youtube too

They are using maximum power fighting against Frog worshipers :^)

Honestly this. Imo

Trump dominated

It's a Cred Forumstard shutting his eyes, putting his hands over his ears and not accepting reality. Trump was demolished last night. The only way he can win is if Hillary keeps doing that contemptuous smile too much.

I am no bot

trumpshills

i think it's just a funny meme desu

This has been posted in every thread i've gone to.

Trump dominated

It's a bot.. a script. It's getting old.

Nice try CTR. These kinds of posts subtly make you believe Trump actually lost the debate. Fact is that he dominated, you're gonna have to work harder for your 2 shekels

I introduce to you the practice of shower pooping.

As many fellow Americans know, shower pooping is fast, clean, effective and all in all a better method of expulsion of bodily waste than the use of a sitting toilet.
Brb shit, shower and shave all in the one go
Brb save $100s a year on toilet paper
Brb save money on water
Brb environmentalist
Brb relaxing to shit whilst in hot water
Brb hot water makes you want to shit
Brb get cleaner as you poop... one of the true paradoxes or life hacks of this world.
As well as many other benefits.

There is no reason not to shower squat poop, my preferred method is to just take the drain cap off the shower floor and after a few goes your aim will get pretty good and there's no mess to even clean up..

I have had the same TP roll on the go for the past 3months (only have it for when other people come round).

Thank me later

>how do i create web traffic through search engines
spoilers: duh.

The surgeon is inspired

Nobody won the debate. That is not how this thing works. I mean fuckin-a c'mon guys. Thought you were red pilled

He started off asking about jobs and the economy. The executive branch has nothing to do with either. And then the media has all these "who won" polls that are based on feelings and not facts.

"Who won the debate" is a meaningless question as 90 minutes of bullshit talking points can hardly be considered a debate.

All you burgers need to go read the Constitution and its user-manual "The Federalist Papers"

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

The Trump shilling is actually out of control on here

I'm a Trump supporter but we can't even fucking discuss how he's being an idiot for the time being without shills pouring out

wtf i hate trump now i shill for hill

shills

I had one in my thread too

>obnoxious pro-Hillary message
"CTR shill gtfo"
>obnoxious pro-Drumpf message
"F-fucking false flaggers"

>Drumpf supporter logic

@90582631
>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated

I agree

>people always talk about Trump on Cred Forums and how great he is
>debates are over
>half of Cred Forums is suddenly WithHer

Do you seafoam whale farts even know the meaning of subtility ?

thank you for correcting the record

*you have already gone over your 50 dollar limit for payments today, therefore 5 cents was not deposited into your account

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole time. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

>All you burgers need to go read the Constitution and its user-manual "The Federalist Papers"
I really wished the liberals would do this

Truth

Trump dominated

so what you're saying is that Hillary lost... the game?

Faggot autist go back to your containment board

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

Trump dominated

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

>implying CTR isnt a real thing

You have been at this for quite a while jew

Clinton supporters are mad that the only place on the internet where free speech is allowed fully, the right dominates

Am I in the way of all the intelligent discourse occurring?

Fucking kek'd

Mods plz get them out

(((greatest ally)))

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Clinton.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((Dailystormer))) agree.

Clinton dominated.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

The birth of a new meme

NICE TRY CTR

Trump dominated.

This.

Trump dominated

It's a poor attempt at confusing legitimate discussion on this board. We've done similar things with CTR posts in the past, and they thought shallow emulation would be an effective strategy.

TL;DR

>Trump destroys Clinton
>Trump spoke about real stuff
>had her on the ropes
>all she did was smile and smirk
>Every poll except CNN agrees that Trump won

Trump berjaya menumpaskan dia.

Beliau bercakap tentang pelan sebenar beserta polisi dan Clinton hanya bercakap tentang Trump.

Beliau berjaya menumpaskannya sepanjang masa. Semua dia bolwh lakukan adalah berlagak menyeringai ketika dia sedang kalah. Ia adalah memalukan untuk dia dan untuk parti Demokrat.

Hampir semua pilihan raya kecuali LOL (((CNN))) bersetuju.

Trump mendominasi.

>that flag
>best replies
No surprise here.

You and your CTR shills have been guns blazing since the debate? trump get to you?

its the Elite 400 pound hacker known as 'Bagdaddy'
Trump warned you about him last night

The Grinch utterly stole Christmas.

He talked about grinchy plans and policy and Christmas just talked about good-tidings and cheer.

He had it in his sights the whole times. All Christmas could do was arrogantly happen on the 25th of December while he was planning. It was embarrassing for Christmas and for all of Whoville.

Almost all the Who's except for that bitch (((Cindy Lou Who))) agree.

The Grinch dominated

Trump dominated.

Trump dominated

That was some alright banter there, leaf. Good job.

Trump dominated.

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Here's the bottom line, this notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing is just not true. He knows exactly what he's doing.

In order to clear up the matter.
During and after the debate Cred Forums was raided, probably from some part of Cred Forums and some part from outside with the typical pro-Hillary threads.
In response, someone came up with this pasta (shill or otherwise), and since there is nothing to do until the shills get tired of flooding the catalog, this has been the go-to response for many people who got annoyed by the incursion.

>not filtering their names and associated words

Step up my dude.

ctr false flagging, the jew here makes it very obvious

Trump ją po prostu zdemolował.
On mówił o prawdziwych planach i polityce a Klynton tylko mówiła o Trumpie.

On ją miał na linii cały czas. Ona tylko mogła się arogancko uśmiechać jak przegrywała. To było dla niej żenujące i również dla partii demokratycznej.

Prawie wszystkie badania opinii publicznej oprócz LOL (((CNN))) się zgadzają.

Trump dominował

The Pepe utterly peepee poopoo.

He talked about Lord Kek’s plans and policy and Boxxy just talked about Pepe.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Cred Forums party.

Almost all the boards except for LOL (((Cred Forums))) agree.

Pepe dominated.

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>sage