WHITE MANS LAST FIGHT

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Swedish states propaganda organ, SvT, claims that this american election is the White mans last fight.

>According to Bjerström, this year's presidential election is the last time as the white man could exercise his powers.

AND

>The white man is about to be forced into retreat and disappear

svt.se/nyheter/vita-mannens-sista-strid

Use Google translate.

WE HAVE A CODE RED

ARM YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/07/doubled-numbers-of-migrants-leave-the-netherlands/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIHOV07XoDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=OQrKH03UKP0&t=8m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0
youtube.com/watch?v=P2TRFwCUthI
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
youtube.com/watch?v=cYmyCqZGbXI
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jjr4Xx-tU4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S-SWEDEN YEEES!!!!

How the hell do white people let themselves get so cucked?

>mfw european media and leftists unironically uses the word white people.

I want to burn your countries government to the ground.

This is not about Sweden though. This is about america.

This is huge. Have u seen any other media spoken outright about this?

Fuck you finngolian filth

This is about america, cuckmeister.

But in the end, all of us.

Yes, i understand. Us europeans are not in a situation to brag about this.

all of Sweden should honestly just be hit with a targeted nuclear strike and a bout of white phosphorous at this point

no, just nuke stockholm and malmö

they are not even hiding it anymore

>white genocide isnt real they said
>shitskins only want equal rights and representation they said.

It genuinely disturbs me that Swedish politicians hate white people so much. What is their end game here?

HONK

>is all I have to say on this Subject.

Boomers are basically just fucking retarded.

The Muslims are in small towns now.

We need to nuke it all.

A lot of lefties living in the countryside.
In such small locations, anyone being right will be treated like shit.

Public opinion only sways when they have had to deal with the immigration themselves.
Not so funny anymore ehy.

>white blonde blue eyed person who hates her own
Why is it always this?
The world really would be a better place without these retarded snow niggers.

Reminder that ethnic-balance of European nations is the number one concern.

And by European, i mean european nations around the world.

Ohh it fucking won't because if the world keeps going in the direction it is then it's far from our last fight especially for Sweden. These people must be completely blind to what is going on on Swedish streets at this very moment.

She is a whistleblower. Not once has She aproved of this. Only informed about it.

Stop blamegaming.

snowniggers already caused the fall of Western civilization once

Im moving to norway anyway so i dont rly care senpai

Sweden is beyond PATHETIC.

Is there a bigger disgrace of a country in the world? They really are desperate to hold their number one spot as the world's biggest cucks.

Are you going too cuck their shit up?

If black people think Hillary Clinton is gonna make their lives better... Wew... They're gonna be sorely disappointed.

It keeps happening.
>tfw moving as well
>tfw gonna watch sweden kill itself and it's people from afar
Feels so damn good.

Fuck off Sven, we allready have enough swedish hipsters serving us food and drinks

>iraq

Your faggot lefties will seize the most remote cucksheds in order to hide slimes.

Burn it all down

oilnigger think he is superior cuz oil n fish

Trump is a cuck, he's a false hope

He let that nigger racebait him instead of sticking up for white people and dropping the redpill on crime stats and whites killed by police and blacks

Trump doesn't care about white people

i fucking love people here importing american race relations and projecting them onto us as if we havent fucking bent over backwards and potentially ruined the country to take in these faggots

All the Europe is fucked, we have too much sandniggers! We could have avoided it but the governments only do things for themselves. We should burn the niggers or mass genocide them.

fuck off we're full

(here as in sweden, not Cred Forums, on Cred Forums it's just banter anyway)

stfu and give back your stolen land to superior denmark

I've been saying for a while that America needs to die in order for Europe and ethnic European people to survive. No one cares or listens to me.

Superior enough to let swedes move here and take the shitty jobs. One step above the polacks

Fuck, they dont even try to hide their intentions and present this genocide as something good, the audacity beyond comprehension

He's under the misconception that we have to continue upholding our own guidelines when they are being turned against us.

The truth, the real red pill is boomers are all drug addicts.
Whether illicit or prescription they are mostly all junkies.

Let me remind you of late 1980's Norway.

>Be Bjorne. Travel by donkey and waggon until the late 80's.

please elaborate

its because you got oil, nothing to brag about my son

Germans don't get to have opinions.

Dirt poor africans literally control your women.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto

i fucking hate the position america has due to the internet, seeing people literally protest the whole zimmerman thing here when at the same time here swedes are getting killed by refugees all the time and nobody says anything

Empathy. This is why East Asians will take up our mantle after we've sunk into irrelevance. And the little yellow fellows will go farther than we ever did, because they lack empathy

Your entertainment monopoly means that you are exporting your culture to every part of the Western world and your tendency to only think in extremes means that this culture is insanely damaging to other countries.

I don't think you necessarily have to die, just fix your shit, but you are having a massive cultural impact on other societies. Especially since nowadays everyone speaks English.

No we just pretend to leave and let the world become a nigtopia then come back and secretly steal their advanced spacefaring technology.

STOCKPILE ALL MANNER OF WEAPONS

IF ITS ILLEGAL IGNORE THE LAW

CODE RED

DEFCON: ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

I wouldn't blame that on your average american, I would blame the average european for being fucking retarded and thinking everything is america

So? It's a good thing that white people stop existing, we others don't need you anymore. You've done your job and now it's time to retire.

America uses its cultural imperialism as these two Euro peons put eloquently But it's not just out media. It's our government as well. Our government is in Poland and Estonia even trying to convince Eastern European countries now of the "benefits" of diversity.

I disagree, America has to die entirely. So many young (and old) Europeans worship us, it's retarded. I was surprised how Americanized some Europeans were when I met them.

>Geert will ban islam
>Muslim migrants BTFO

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/07/doubled-numbers-of-migrants-leave-the-netherlands/

all white men should just fucking leave to a country where they aren't being shoven into gas ovens like russia and take all their skills, knowledge and money with them

let's see how sweden will do with only leftist women and sandniggers

Sweden doesn't have men.

a fucking op ed. Its not a happening you idiot. Just more of SVT

>Your entertainment monopoly

(((Your)))

Of course it is. I've been thinking this since the regressives started going ball out on Trump. Trump is the last hope of the western civilization. If he wins, he will fully legitimize the right wing parties gaining traction everywhere. If he loses, all reasonable politicians will probably fail and we will be overrun by (sand)nigger and subhuman hoardes. Don't fuck this up, burgers! Trump might have not been stellar in this debate, but he is your and our last hope.

Fucking finngol watch out so we don't colonize you for another 800 years

what happened to the viking spirit sven

We're trying. What are some direct examples of the harm American media's power has done to Europe? Germany specifically even, in your case.

Russia is worse, we are really exterminated here and replaced by shitskins, thats global criminal agenda, to replace whites, have you ever heard about non-white/asian police being successful? Me neither. They want to get rid of whites so their crimes will never surface.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Come to the Netherlands and take every white German with you.

So you don't need to die, you just need a regime change and to crack the heads of those trying to pervert us. All of Europe would then cower and fall in line.

>said the white woman

Fuck off we are full

white guilt culture

Considering that the most educated white men support Hillary Clinton and that white men tend to be more liberal (and more self-loathing) as they become more educated in general, this will never work

>Created BLM - LGBT - SJW
>Destroyed Blackface pete

Empathy is good. It makes society better in all possible ways. It means if you are in an accident everyone stops and you get help. In China no one cares, you are lucky if you don't get run over.

The problem is empathy that's too universal.

W H I T E G E N O C I D E

Are you 100% sure thats all America? I concede we export it, but no way its all us. Your country in particular is way too cucked, like on a level the US is still decades from.

My exodus brothers.
Norway seems a little close though. I'm running as far away from the Cultural Marxist bullshit as I can.

The Atlantik-Brücke e.V. for example controls almost all of our media, pushing the lefty narrative. It is insanely obvious from the way they report on the US elections too, they are shilling for Clinton more than any other media I have seen.

Next thing would be the whole SJW shit. It is very easy to tell that it came from the US, because they just adopted the English terms for it 1:1 since there are no German words to express this stuff.

Basically everything being shown on TV that is not a reality show comes from America.

Russia still being pushed as the big bad evil even though they haven't done anything to us since the UdSSR fell and were a decent trading partner. Us putting sanctions on them is exclusively about NATO and thus American interests.

We actually have BLM retards now.

The whole white guilt shit. That one is a very recent development, ~two decades ago you could make jokes about Hitler, the Holocaust and so on on TV without anyone giving a shit.

Twitter, too. It basically multiplies the voice of the left to insane amounts because everyone can understand English. Doesn't matter that most of the shit our media writes about doesn't even come from any German people using Twitter. #refugeeswelcome for example was much more popular in the anglosphere, too.

Not saying that Germany doesn't have its own traitors, but the culture influence coming over from the US increases their "voice" way past what they should have and is used by our US controlled media to forge a false narrative.

and they say white genocide is just a conspiracy...

Basically.

Empathy is what made our countries strong, because it meant that not every small misstep or simple bad luck would fuck you over and ruin your chances to contribute to society in a meaningful way.

The only problem is that this empathy extends past the in-group and has been mixed up with this "everyone is equal therefor everyone should have the same outcome" delusion.
Leads to people throwing away all our wealth and achievements to lower themselves to the level of everyone else.

This is about everything because the side of politics that has control of America has greater reign in the entire rest of the west. If the anti-immigration candidate loses in the US then it's full speed ahead on the death of Europe

>both Marx and Hitler considered USA final boss of the world

Really makes you think.

>Next thing would be the whole SJW shit. It is very easy to tell that it came from the US, because they just adopted the English terms for it 1:1 since there are no German words to express this stuff.

I have noticed this is mainly an Anglosphere thing with it being strongest in America and Canada. The UK is pretty rife with it too. Australia/NZ seem to be just barely skirting the line.

Twitter and other social medias are undeniably cancer.

We have an unholy alliance of muslims and negros here now

I love watching 3rd world countries argue

Fucking hell, what kind of a draconian police state has policy like that? All I can hope is that they don't enforce it.

yes, 100%

>Twitter and other social medias are undeniably cancer.

And that is also exactly its purpose. It's a failed business model that, to my knowledge at least, didn't check in a while, never produced any profits.
The only reason it keeps getting funding is because it can be used to spread propaganda efficiently without damaging the credibility of the media (although they dropped that division lately because they were panicking and now it damaged the media's reputation anyway).

JÄVLA PISS SVT!!!!!!!

Why are Swedes allowing this to happen in their country? When does the revolution begin?

Bolstering social media as a way to covertly spread propaganda and hijack the alternate media may end up backfiring. The rise of the alt-right has shown that the liberal grip isn't as tight as they think. If Trump wins, it will be a case of them sowing the seeds of their own destruction.

We got scared of the de-nazification in Germany and said fuck that shit.
Its sad.

kek like we even started to fight yet, because of all these dinduings and ficke ficking they forgot how it looks when white people get angry like genuinely angry.
Do they really think we will stand still like cattle about to be pushed into rollercoaster car and driven into ovens?

They don't. They just like making whites mad, whites seem to think non-whites are doing things for any other reason except revenge.

When the cucks realize that voting on a new semi conservative party isnt gonna change one thing when we're on our way to poverty. Race war when?

China is already diming Africa as hard economically as European countries used to do, but without any promise to better civillisation there. The Chinese know that they won't preserve it anyway.

Win or lose, Sweden falls before anyone.

>>The white man is about to be forced into retreat and disappear

What line is this (in Swedish) ?

Hitler didnt make it in 1923 when he jumped the gun either. It only got going a whole 10 years later. As miserable as it is it has to get really bad before it can get better when everybody can look back and say unequivocally that it had to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIHOV07XoDQ

lets spam this bitch
[email protected]

Tpaмп yтepли дecтpoјд хp.

Хe тoлкд aбayт peл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн јacт тoлкд aбayт Tpyмп.

Хe хaд хep oн дe poпc дe хoл тaјмc. Aл шe кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк вaјл шe вac лycинг. Ит вac eмбepecинг фop хep aнд фop дe хoл Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл дe пoлc eкcцeпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpyмп дoминaтeд..

I think you need to die, you fucking commie faggot.

They always had the problem that they are incapable of distinguishing restraint with inability because their poor impulse control means they don't really know the first.
Could already see it twenty years back in school, where they'd bully someone they thought to be weak to the point where he snapped and lashed out. They just didn't understand that the only reason he didn't kick their shit in right away was because it wasn't worth the social consequences at first.

The best they can hope for is a temporary majority, where the remaining white population moves to the same part of the country and realizes that this multiculti thing was a shitty idea and then btfo of the rest.

They will have massive problems once we hit the point where the native population cannot support the gibs anymore anyway. Their parallel societies have no value-creating industry, they are entirely based on consumption. They have nothing that could pull money into their system and depend entirely on the state providing them with it.

Vita mannen kommer tvingas att reträtt eller försvinna.

>swede
>doing anything to any country ever again

You don't even exist, remember?

Don't pretend as if you have anything to brag about you cuck.
You come from SWEDEN, your country is cucking itself out of existence, your people are bending backwards to allow anyone non-white free entry.
Your country is a liberal piece of shit.
Oil may be the reason to our success, but success is success. Which is why all your young people come here to serve their superiors and get spit at.
YOUR COUNTRY IS NOTHING UNTIL YOU PURGE IT.

What on earth is 'valanalyser'?

This actually makes me angry that they can get away with blatant genocidal racism towards whites

Finland is a non country, the false document that lenin made in the declaration of our independence has many mistakes.

Den vite mannen kommer att tvingas till reträtt och försvinna.

I assume it's "election analyzer"

don't worry smart white men, you have allies in the globalist's ranks. When push comes to shove, I'll be here when you're ready to put up a resistance

>I assume it's "election analyzer"
You are correct, i figured that out with a non-google translator.

>The only problem is that this empathy extends past the in-group and has been mixed up with this "everyone is equal therefor everyone should have the same outcome" delusion.

It's very recent. My pet theory is that it's so prevalent in Germany because both world wars were an enormous selection events. Who was most likely to die in a war? Someone who has no problem with killing enemies. The cucks surrender or are useless, so they ended up in POW camps or weren't even soldiers in the first place.

Two wars were ideally spaced for artificial selection, basically a generation. The families of fighting age males in WW1 had younger kids, both during and some time after the war. So the family genes survived even if fighting age males died. Then before younger siblings could fully start families of their own, WW2. Genes on the male side (Y chromosome) completely gone.

The WW2 selection in EE and Poland in particular was the opposite, because civilians were as likely or even more likely to die. Ironically it was a direct policy of nazi germany, at least in Poland. Successful attack by guerilla fighters? Kill 100 random people on the street. Got captured as POW? Extermination. Result = strong positive selection for fighters with strong in-group only empathy.

It's funny because I've always felt our culture has been hijacked by Americans, mostly libshits, who wish they were European.

That was the big push until we finally and unfortunately got fag marriage. Now the message has flipped to all white people are evil.

Fingols, is this true:
A hungarian politician told a story during an interview

>few years ago Helsinki took 400 refugees
>they all whined for family unification
>400 became 8000 soon after

WTF why are you letting this happen

Nice proxy.

The citizens define the country, not independence or borders. There have been finns long before there was Finland.

Note it's compatible with the difference between East and West Germany. USSR was as indiscriminate in killing POWs as the German side was to Russian ones, but all POWs on the Western side survived.

fuck, wrong thread

White guilt and the amazing ability of burying your head in the sand when shit goes south. Don't worry though. The black master race will take great care of your women.

>eight more years of this
It's over. Trump fucked it all up.

you really think were going to go out without a bang?
IF, IF the day ever comes where white people give up were taking the world down with us. we will send the world back to the days before white people invented anything and leave the world like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

This, she does not come of as she actually supprt this.....which is odd since, you know...svt...

I'd like to say that's untrue, but I've never seen any numbers of how many people actually come through because of unification. So I don't know.

Also we made it significantly harder to do just recently, there was a news story a while back where we kicked out a father and kept his wife and kid, because he wasn't allowed to stay in the country.

But that line doesn't even show up in the article at all?

She's probably cucked and approves it.

>Note it's compatible with the difference between East and West Germany.

That difference is actually mostly due to wealth. The people in the West have more to lose by going against the establishment so they are less inclined to do so.

Recent surveys with a ton of questions on immigration showed that the basic mindset in the West and East is indistinguishable though. Even the age didn't have much of an impact on these opinions.

It seems to come down exclusively to the question if people have a lot to lose from going against the false narrative created by the media.

Is that the author? Holy shit deluded bitch. If they manage to pull it off they'll shoot themselves in the head when they realize that the only thing that enabled them to bitch about white men so much was the safety, prosperity and stability said white man provided.
When white culture is gone, there will be only war and chaos until the Asians have destroyed the Middle East and dominate Africa.

based. please stop the politicians, I wan't to visit sometime in the future.

Trump wada baabbi'iyey iyadii.

Waxa uu ka hadlay qorshaha dhabta ah iyo siyaasadda iyo Clinton oo kaliya ka hadlay Trump.

Oo isna wuxuu lahaa iyada on xadhko jeer oo dhan. All ayay samayn kareen ahaa iskibrin smirk halka iyada waxaa laga badiyay. Waxa ay ahayd ceeb iyada oo xisbiga Democratic.

Ku dhowaad dhammaan doorashada marka laga reebo LOL (((CNN))) heshiin.

Trump heysatay qaniis ah

fuck off we're full

god damn it sweden. someone should put them out of their misery, burgers and ruskis please nuke the damn place immediately

we're trying bro.

Honestly, whats the problem in this article?

What she says is true. The article essentially confirms that white genocide is a thing, and this is coming from a far left news outlet.
It will be much harder to dismiss white genocide as a tinfoil conspiracy theory after articles like this.

Whether or not she thinks this is a good developement doesnt matter. White readers will form their own opinion.

indiscrete empathy not only permits weakness to exist - it allows it to thrive.

kindness has a place and it is at your convenience, not your expense.

Destruction of modern west is caused white women waging cavewomen's bitch clique social status warfare against their own society's men.
These crazy animal thinkers, white women, really believe society's safety and prosperity will not be affected by their "winning" this social status warfare.
Chaos and anarchy awaits because instinctively women think cavemen's (the real men, since men are competing bitch clique) hunt pack is still out there somewhere providing society's safety and prosperity regardless of social status warfare situation inside society.
There is no hope for democracy where women are allowed to part of!

Ideology caused by selfishness and hedonism.

People will say "empathy" to obfuscate the issue and conflate charity with betrayal as the subverters want to do. But if it's anything it's "atomisation". The hedonist does not care about opening the gates to foreigners as they are no more "one of us" than any of the natives around them.

>world become a nigtopia
>has advanced spacefaring technology
These two things are orthogonal.
We will need to develop our own spacefaring tech and nuke the nigtopia from orbit.

Can we non shit skins stop fight each other and unite against the left already?

Fuck bro hit the nail on the head there

>The hedonist does not care about opening the gates to foreigners as they are no more "one of us" than any of the natives around them.

Good point actually. Would also explain why this is so prevalent in the bigger cities while it hardly exist in the rural areas.

You do realize that Norway and Denmark would be immensely more cucked than Sweden if we wouldn't have taken your jews during WW2, right? You literally owe us everything. Show some fucking gratitude you disgusting oil-nigger. We did that, even though you stabbed us in the back during the great northern war. You allied with Russians to slaughter your blood-brethren. How disgusting is that? You are the niggers of scandinavia. You can't invent shit (Sweden is the science capital of Scandinavia), you're not as beautiful, and you constantly chimp out.

There's a reason Odin was the first king of Sweden, and not Norway. You're a disgrace even to the old gods.

well they are not wrong

I fucking puke on Sweden

Boomers are cancers, don't forget to brutalize them when they will be old, no mercy for them, break their bones.

And then the women amongst those 8000 get 4-6 children each, while whites get 1,5-2.
While at the same time we keep importing 400 who "will never replace the population, they're only 400"
Rinse and repeat each year.

What a bitch.

Which is why I have begun to hope for an economic crash. Once people have trouble filling their bellies, they'll start doing something instead of living in apathy as long as they get some money.

Which is funny seeing as the only countries I can remember Sweden taking was other white countries.

jokes on you I am becoming a tranny

Died slowly after we became Christian and started dying faster as we got feminism and all that hippie crap.

Idiots. White flight is part of the problem. If Sweden get consumed with apes subservient to political faction that uses whites as a scapegoat the monkeys will just point to any success your new home makes and raid it.

How rich is Saudi from playing around with oil in the ME? Yet the Muslims there get easily directed towards Europe and white people as the cause of their lack of wealth.

Way to demonstrate your ignorance. We've mainly been involved with filthy slavs (who are mongrels, i.e. not white). The only times we've slaughtered our blood-brethren was when they started it, or when we needed to liberate them from heretical catholics (i.e. 30 years of war). An example of the former is the great northern war, when Denmark, Saxonoy and Norway attacked us after allying with Russia and Poland. You did the same in the Finnish war. You are disgusting backstabbers. You're traitors to the white race.

Hope the economic crash you need is huge
The world feels weird now
>far eastern shithole resident who felt literally nothing with the 08 crash

I think their plan is push for Norway to become NS then invade and purify Sweden.

Bitch please, you were never vikings. You oil-niggers sat in your boats all day, rowing and eating fish. The Danes conquered the British Isles and the Swedes ventured East.

Pic-related shows viking settlements during the viking era.

White flight is a symptom, not the cause.

Also, see it this way: The people moving away are generally not the ones that enjoy living in multiculti shitholes.
All they do is leave those bluepilled idiots alone with their favorite pets, removing another buffer-layer between them and facing reality.

Sweden can always be taken back.

>Died slowly after we became Christian and started dying faster as we got feminism and all that hippie crap.
Oh and also, this might be true for the norwegian faggots but not the Swedes. Remember Gustavus Adolphus and Carolus Rex? Can't think of any Norwegian equivalent, and these were christian men who conquered Europe, slaughtered slavs and destroyed the Holy Roman Empire.

What the fuck has Norway done lately? Apart from sucking Russia's dick.

They own your children and like the pied piper they will lead them away and play with them. They make them cucks and scapegoats for corruption, the 1% and the crony government.

This. White people evolved differently than other races. They had to have empathy to survive in the cold harsh climate

I hate these white women. I wish they could live long enough to wake up in the middle east II

feels bad living in a country where the leaders hate the very essence of me.

if Europeans in the past could leave in droves because of some fucking potatoes not growing or wanting to practice their snowflake Christian sect then being utterly hated by your government and media for your ethnicity should be just or more valid of a reason to be able to leave the continent.

Second Swedish exodus to the Americas when?

>This. White people evolved differently than other races. They had to have empathy to survive in the cold harsh climate
White people aren't a product of evolution you ignorant heathen. We are the bleeding offspring of God, spiritually descended from heaven to dwell on Earth. This happened approximately 6000 years ago.

As far as the US is concerned, they are almost certainly right.

The country is at a racial tipping point, if the Democrats win, they will make sure to give citizenship to enough low IQ, mud people to secure any future election, thus the eventual destruction of White America.

>Second Swedish exodus to the Americas when?
Fight for your country instead of giving up like disgusting traitors of the past. This is your ancestral homeland. There should be no other home for you. If you can't win, then at least go down fighting. What do you think our ancestors from 1000 years ago would have done? They sure as hell wouldn't have given up and run away with their tails between their legs.

Are you even white?

>fight

I can shitpost on Cred Forums and vote Sweden Democrats from overseas too.

These communists should have gotten put in mental institutions or prisons ages ago. How can you be proud of getting cucked? Fuck these people.

Jewish elite above a eurasian negroid slave class

>I can shitpost on Cred Forums and vote Sweden Democrats from overseas too.
I'm talking about the actual civil war that is imminent.

Regarding the Swedish Democrats, they are nothing but a controlled opposition. They exist to soothe the minds of nationalists, to delay the revolution as long as they can. Voting doesn't work anymore. The political system is completely broken. It's rotten to the core.

"white men surrounded by minorities like women, afro americans, native indians and latinos"

Since when were women a minority?

This is typical retarded feminist thinking and why they are destroying the west through third world immigration.

Do they actually believe that women 200 years ago would be capable of doing all the extremely hard physical work while the men stayed home?

At least Norway is far better than Sweden

>Their parallel societies have no value-creating industry, they are entirely based on consumption. They have nothing that could pull money into their system and depend entirely on the state providing them with it.

Nah m8, be real.

Multinational cuckporations own most of your value-creating industry. And a lot of the slimes do have value industries of their own, they have often been used as fronts for criminal activity, they run their OWN businesses (and have a load of slavish family members that help them out on the cheap) Even the drug industry and all of the networks that permeate society that go with it.

YOU and other Germans need to start taking back sectors of your economy and being a dominant presence and visible culture on the commercial streets and society in general. You need to encourage native entrepreneurs to set up shop. Take action and either do it yourself or help others to start molding society away from their undermining influence. Go kick a drug dealer in the head while your at it.

Don't get complacent!

>At least Norway is far better than Sweden
Keep telling yourself that. You're less white than Sweden, even with our problems. That should tell you a thing or two.

What do they think will happen once white people disappear?

Kek, fucking snow niggers. My country has been relevant since 52 BC. We're about to start The Great Uncuckening too.

>Democrats may also have the minority votes in his hand, but on election day, many Latinos who usually stay home.
FUCK YOU! I'm a Trump-supporting-Mexican.
#DR3

So how are white women going to miraculously survive if white men die out? Always amuses me how they have to single out white men as to not cause offence, when white women are just as fucked.

this. fuck this shit, chinese can eat us like dogs already, i don't care anymore. i hope niggers will be okay working as slave fabric worker for chinese superhuman, dying simultaneously on 4 cancertypes because everything they touch and breathe is toxic

What they said is very true, this is the last opportunity we have to solve this peacefully. If the US can win this one, it might help to turn the tide elsewhere.

>WHITE MANS LAST FIGHT
>LAST FIGHT

Oh boy, they are in for a terrible surprise.

The future is looking better by the day.

BEHIND EVERY JEW THERES A SWEDE

Why the fuck do Sweeds keep putting up with this shit? I really don't get it.

>state sanctioned, tax funded cuckoldry themed genocide

Yeah well good enough, you faggots always looked at us and slavs as "non-whites" and now the actual shitskins are gonna fuck your shit up.

>The future is looking better
Yeah, I_dont_need_my_eyes_to_see.jpg

>But it's not just out media. It's our government as well. Our government is in Poland and Estonia even trying to convince Eastern European countries now of the "benefits" of diversity.

>The future is looking better by the day.

in what way?

>white mans last fight

You mean the last fight that the white man plays by the rules?

Fuck those swedish faggots, we will kick their asses and fuck their wives and make them watch, god damn cuck faggots TRUMP 2016

Gee it's like they want us to anchulltz them.

For fucks sake why are jews so suicidal?

NEEKERIT VITTUUN SUOMESTA

5V SISÄLLÄ PAUKKUU SAATANA

EI JUMALAUTA

if you think white people won't get tribal once they're 30% minority in their own countries, you're very wrong

There's already boiling under the surface and most euro countries are still 90% white

It can't keep going on forever and it won't.

I bet they stop talking tolerance the second you say "Russia".

Spoken like a true nigger.

jew media

youre not in a position to complain Sven

in the next 20 years we will have to mobilize and come cleanse you of shitskins because your men are too effeminate

if the yanks get trump into office they're going to be top dog for a while in terms of neoreaction

All white countries are ruled by jews excepy poland and hungary

Enjoy extinction

>open racial hatred against whites
>simply want to stop immigration, and you're a racist

I really hate these people. I've fully crossed the boundary. My hate is complete, and total. I no longer see anything human in their reasoning, though I have tried for years. I talked to them, reasoned with them, but all I got back was pure hatred for anything that is white and Western. And at all times they openly wished for the destruction of our world and our race.

So I am done. I will no longer waste my precious resource of empathy on these non-beings. For it is a resource, and a finitire one, at that. I will no longer wonder "why do they think this", nor will I ask myself "what can I do to convince these people of my rights". They do not listen, and I will not listen in turn. I seek to eradicate their ideology by any means possible.

I predict Europe becoming like Brazil but worse. Because we'll have a huge Islamic population.
Black crime is bad but Islamic terrorism and Sharia is worse.

I seriously doubt anything will happen. We'll become minority, we'll live in gated communities and we'll be the main working population.

>in the next 20 years we will have to mobilize and come cleanse you of shitskins because your men are too effeminate
That's funny, because I remember a certain group of people, relying on Swedish supplies and soldiers during the winter war. What happened, you fingolian filth? Have you already forgotten that we practically saved you from the Russians? Or what about the Finnish civil war, you know, when Swedes lead the charge against your Russian overlords and gave you independence? Forgotten that too? Know your fucking place. You are beneath us, you always will be.
>if the yanks get trump into office they're going to be top dog for a while in terms of neoreaction
Trump is a controlled opposition you oblivious moron. Both him and Clinton are nothing but kike marionette puppets.

The problem with that is that the civilized countries have levelled-off or tanking birth rates and not enough people. The Chinese are not civilized, they are dogs.

Feminization of the west.
Giving women the right to vote was wrong, feminism was wrong and suffragettes should have been beaten to death when they started yapping about equal rights.
You can only have equal rights if you are equal beings.
Women have different qualities than men.
Denying women their natural biological qualities like motherhood and forcing them into a lifestyle of drug, sex and work is the opposite of equality.
Women just cant compete.

Its fucked, the west is fucked, the best thing for the west would be a huge fucking war that stops the status quo and allows for a new beginning. This time without women's rights.

Pidorashka pls go to /po/

>Your entertainment monopoly means that you are exporting your culture to every part of the Western world and your tendency to only think in extremes means that this culture is insanely damaging to other countries.
Thats something I noticed.
Many shows in the US are full of niggerfucking and racemixing because the jews want to brainwash american women into breeding with africans.
For some reason american white women are doing it less than the european women who gobble down the scraps of the american pop culture industry.
Until now euro women had less contact with niggers than american women, who had to endure their presence for 100s of years now

I am also starting to only feel anger.

I don't understand how people can be so blind, I was brought up in a very "tolerant" household, my parents always told me they would love me no matter what "partner" I would end up with.

I was told to do what would make me happy in life. I was never forced into any political ideology, and politics were rarely discussed in our house.

I am then bombarded by an onslaught of tolerance, open hearts and open borders from the establishment.

I read about it all, from both sides and I of course come to the conclusion that it's all ideologically driven nonsense that benefits NOBODY. The people that come here are not going to adapt and integrate into society, the established population will have to pay for them, which again benefits nobody. The refugees that arrive go from a tent in a warm climate to a tent that is -25 degrees in the winter.

I don't understand how people can be so WILLINGLY blind, they just follow an authority and do whatever makes them feel good, it's disgusting, these people have no self control, I don't think they want it.

They do not think for themselves, they are followers of an indoctrination and it makes me mad every time I think about it.

>tfw all the anti-whites don't even hide it anymore

In just the last couple of years everything have been pushed to the forefront.

This is fantastic tbqh. Because even the idiots are going "wait what??" now that all these articles is all about being against white men.

Before this they was all jewy and just pushed for immigration, anti-racism and multiculturalism and didn't single out whites like they do now.

>Implying you're allowed to hvae your own opinion

wtf underrated

And on top of it all people are RAMPANT leftists, the AVERAGE income taker in Sweden pays 53% in taxes, with 56% of our total GDP is taxed.

The government owns a MAJORITY of the capital in this country and poeple are fine with giving up their individualism and freedom to "benefit" the poor, or the majority.

Then its time to use violence against women and stomp them in to the ground.

They have nothing to counter it.

>0.001 ClownCoins™ have been deposited into your account.

>Then its time to use violence against women and stomp them in to the ground.
They seem to like violent men anyways.
>anne sophie from university gets mad when her bf torben-sören-malte eats a hamburger that isnt vegan because it's "cruel"
>cheats on her bf with ali who has pictures of him beheading children on his facebook
That mindset baffles me.
German men need to stop praying to the altar of pussy and man the fuck up.
All those beta losers who enable all the bullshit women do because they're afraid of a woman being angry at them need to stop their spineless cuck behavior.

The problem is, even if you are stern to a woman there will be 20 beta enablers to console her in the woodwork.

Sweden is almost as cucked as Duetschland. Fuck off globalist shills.

Yay, more South Africa's in the world.
So nice
So peaceful

Rich, coming from an American.

Stop projecting and fix your own country.

What so you snow kikes will move to norway and bring your cuck kikery with you to fuck up there too? you fucking faggots need wiped out. Also running away like a coward and not fighting for your homeland, shamefur dispray!

what is there to say

Yeah, or give up on the idea of fixing things legally. Honestly not sure.

>He think it's the Swedes who are responsible
How blue-pilled can you get? Neck yourself.

Take no chances t b h

>Empathy is good

When everyone has it. Those without it can take advantage of everyone else.

>White mans last fight.
Depends if Trump wins.

If he wins, then it's over and we can make the world great again.

If he loses, expect the guillotine.

It's not just the Swedish media. The Young Turks had this little number from their post-debate analysis

Watch from 8:49 for the relevant part:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQrKH03UKP0&t=8m49s

The West as a whole has become completely demoralized. They've eroded our national identity, and eventually our borders.

You are responsible you voted in the current system and they in turn are jew enablers, id say its more your cuck parents fault but its up to the younger generation to sort it, but it seems like the youth in sweden are bunch of brain washed antifa/feminist/multicult faggots. Its pretty much do or die for you now.

Not true. I'm a hedonist and I don't want niggers around me because they'll spoil my fun, what with the getting murdered and all. A broken society is scary and nervewracking, not fun.

Wasn't that faggot in the GIF actually Swedish?

Yes, that describes how I feel. Though, I came from a right wing household, and a peculiar one, at that. See, I am what we call "allochtoon", which means one or both your parents were born abroad. Basically, a second generation immigrant. In my direct family, only my grandfather and his siblings are not "allochtoon".

So you'd think we'd be pro-immigration, wouldn't you? My mother and her parents had the full immigrant experience. But here's the shocker: We're all white. Yeah, being told that your experiences aren't worthwhile because of your skin colour tends to make someone slightly resentful.

But yes, I've tried getting to the core of all this stuff. Some of the more moderate lefties are actually open to logic. But the radicals, the ones in charge, the ones who identify strongly with ideology, those will always make up some bullshit, until they whip out the Nazi-card. Immigrants will shore up our economy! 40 years of immigration, and it has only cost money. We need immigration because of our declining birthrate! 10 years ago, you said our declining birthrate was good because of overpopulation. These people are refugees and we are obligated to help them! Most aren't refugees, least of all those who travel through Libya, and they all pass through DOZENS of safe countries on their way here, plus helping in the region will be much cheaper, so we can help more.

And they always make up more lies, until they just flatout accuse you of wanting to kickstart a genocide.

This tbqh.

You want to know who the biggest hi-jacker of other cultures is?

The abos

I've heard them claiming everything from dying hair colours to inventing rap music.

Heck, they've even now stolen BLM and claim they're subjected to the same violence that american police deal out (being shot, beaten, arrested for no reason)

You are right, the youth is brainwashed, and so is the majority of the adult population. Do you know how tertiary socialization works? Media influence? Who controls the media? The jews. Who then indoctrinate the general populous with these marxist ideals? The jews. Who is then responsible? The jews.

We can take this even further however. Who liberated the jews during WW2? Anglos, primarily Englishmen but also Americans. You are even more responsible for our current predicament than we are, you filthy one-toothed fuck.

Like I said, neck yourself.

Welp the simple solution is give them alchohol.

>Wasn't that faggot in the GIF actually Swedish?
No, he's Norwegian. Either some fat American put that Swedish flag in the original gif, or it was a Norwegian. Here's video for proof. Do some fucking research you stupid fat American. No wonder your country is going to shit, and you're currently trying to vote in a fucking kike-puppet, thinking he's on your side. Blue-pilled pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

He's not speaking Swedish.

Then we'll use that to get our own to feel empathy for each other.
We deserve to exist, period.

Or a jerry of petrol, bludgers love the shit

Hope North Korea miss the rocket target and nuke Sweden out of the map.

How come I've seen so many Leaf posts being spot on lately? If you don't shitpost Leaf, then I have to. I want a break!

>I've heard them claiming everything from dying hair colours to inventing rap music.
>Heck, they've even now stolen BLM and claim they're subjected to the same violence that american police deal out (being shot, beaten, arrested for no reason)

Ay fug you white cunt dis my land, dose my hair colours, dats ma music, BLM is because whitey keep a cuz down.

Flubba a wubba jabba.

Good to see you still got some fire in you

That means you won't just accept the raghead cock when it comes your way

But don't get too larpy about some swedish power shit, you're objectively the #1 rank cuckold in all of Europe and nobody respects you

Sven bin cuckstrom stfu and kys. No one cares about you correcting the record.

Empathy towards your own people is what differentiates civilized western countries from the opportunistic barbarism that infest shitholes like the middle-east and South America. Empathy should not be universal though. If you care more about some random starving kid in africa than your own elderly, then something is wrong with you.

That doesn't explain why Sweden is so cucked though. We went through both world wars virtually unscathed, so natural selection didn't take place. Though I guess you could call it a side-effect of being at peace for over 200 years.

Empathy is not universal. Empathy is basically a form of attention, as in the attention you pay on things. And that sentence says it already: Attention is a resource, and so is empathy.

The left wing people of the world do not consider us as part of their ingroup. They have constructed this artificial, wonky, cosmopolitan ingroup. So their ingroup contains likeminded idealists, and anyone who is not Western. An inverse of what we are used to.

You'll notice that they spend ZERO empathy on us. How often have you heard them claim that we are only motivated by racial hatred, or that we are provincial hillbillies with not even two brain cells to rub together?

Sounds like a lack of empathy to me.

This echoes what I said earlier: I'm playing it tit-for-tat. I will no longer waste my empathy on the left, and on their pet projects, because that's exactly what they demand I do. Fuck them. My empathy is only for people not on their list, now. And it has strange effects. Years they have forbidden it, by law, to have empathy for WWII era Germans. And now that I do spend my empathy allotment on them, I can see that the actions that led to WWII and the Holocaust are much more complex than that old commie spiel of "blahblahblah motivated by hatred, now pay taxes and worship Allah".

They aren't even hiding it anymore. Genocide Whites, and we will never evolve to be a Type 1 civilization without creating a 1984-like global dictatorship.

Ah rack off ya bludger

>That means you won't just accept the raghead cock when it comes your way
Like your women just accepted the Mongolian cock when it came their way? Or when they accepted the Swedish cock when that too came their way? There's a reason Finnish people are topping our immigration list, your women crave Swedish cock and your men don't want to live in a 3rd world shithole like Finland.
>But don't get too larpy about some swedish power shit, you're objectively the #1 rank cuckold in all of Europe and nobody respects you
Except that's just the case on Cred Forums and that's because all of you are jealous because we're still the whitest and most successful nation on the planet. We top both the aesthetic list and the intelligence list. What the fuck have you finns contributed to Europe anyway? You're filth, drunkards, your aggressive behaviour rivals that of niggers, waving your mora knives around.

Get back to reality and realize that Finland is hated throughout the entire Nordic region, and for good reason. You're only liked on Cred Forums, which consist of swarthy fat mongrels primarily from America, and how much do they really know?

Here's your average fingolian trash, for people that don't know what they truly are like.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0

Why are you even talking you fat mongrel? You're not white and neither is your degenerate country.

They do what women have always done. They submit to the new males. Stockholm Syndrome exists for a reason. It is not women who have anything to lose by having their nation and identity wiped out, it's only men. Men get killed. Women can submit and live. This is why the vast majority of right-wingers are men. We have literally everything to lose by getting more competition.

Maybe this is a chance for you swedes to uncuck yourselves. These arab migrants are here to force you to be men again. You can take your country back from both the muslim garbage and the left shits in one swoop and be strong. You can be Vikings again!

>Brazil

South Africa maybe...

what does he mean by primaried? I know what a primary is. Are they related?

Isnt the netherlands full of niggers?

This. The white man when cornered will turn around completely annihilate. It's in their genes and history. White man completely btfos jews and blacks. HOWEVER! I don't think they can stop asians anymore. They are too many, too indocrinated and too soulless. They have achieved perfection as a war machine. I honestly see the asians winning the all-out race war.
Which is a damn shame. Take solace in the fact that jews have spent entire lifetimes playing a game that were destined to lose by the single factor they can't change. Genetics.

this gentleman. our white brethren see us as dogs. I've said this over and over again. America is a unique culture. They brought us marxism to begin with. Europe is scum.

pretty much
A speech like JFK's famous "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"
would not be well received today. People don't have a sense of duty or selflessness

The white race died in 1945. Now we're just fizzling out. I'm fucking done I don't care anymore.

Women have been conditioned to hate white men and want to reproduce with low IQ animals. The propaganda wins as usual.

If you guys wanna keep on fighting, more power to you. I'm beat.

>Except that's just the case on Cred Forums and that's because all of you are jealous because we're still the whitest and most successful nation on the planet.
Oh my god dude. This is the fucking definition of LARPing. You're some 165cm skinnyfat nerd sitting there furiously jerking off to a swedish power fantasy while your nation is being ravaged by muzzie invaders. please stop.

See? You're lashing out at literally everyone.

Time to take a step outside and get some humility, Sven. You're not going to get anywhere by closing your eyes and getting incredibly offended at banter.

My mother's side is from Netherlands and one of her brother's is black as fuck, like I thought the cunt was adopted or Grandma cheated, but apparently not.

We stole? What do you call Greenland, Faroe,
Iceland etc? It was Norway until 1814. Danes "conquered" only through the shitty Kalmar union.

Oil is just a fraction of GDP. Do Swedes really think we're run as some Gulf state? Kek.

You don't have any white brethren you swarthy mongrel. And you're right, the American culture is unique, in the sense that it's not one culture but a multi-culture. You're the degeneracy capital of the world, and have been for a good while now.

Pussy

Your own western ideology eats your own cultures.
Just hope Trump wins, AfD wins, after that Nexit and Frexit then western can wakes up from their great depression II.

No we don't

It's this one swede who's violently lashing out at everyone because he needs it as his coping mechanism

Don't mind him, if you get Trump into office you will be top dog IMHO

>Oh my god dude. This is the fucking definition of LARPing. You're some 165cm skinnyfat nerd sitting there furiously jerking off to a swedish power fantasy while your nation is being ravaged by muzzie invaders. please stop.
Sounds like projecting to me, especially since finns are the genetically inferior ones (as confirmed by Nazi Germany). Sweden is still the whitest country on the planet, I can provide you with scientific evidence for this if you'd like, but I'm guessing you'll just stick your head in the sand and ignore it anyway, or maybe you're too stupid to even comprehend it, seeing how much alcohol you fingolians consume on a daily basis.
>See? You're lashing out at literally everyone.
I am lashing out against people who insult my country or my people. I don't back down like you, fucking coward.

CAN'T WAKE UP

HOW CAN SWEDES BE SO KEKED

>Don't mind him, if you get Trump into office you will be top dog IMHO
Keep telling yourself that you blue-pilled mongol. Democracy died with the advance of psy-ops.

>I am lashing out against people who insult my country or my people. I don't back down like you, fucking coward.
You realize that it's not personal, right?
Nobody hates Sweden because it's sweden, we hate how willingly you've adopted incomprehensible levels of ethnomasochism and are not willing to even acknowledge it without going on a tirade of low-quality ad hominems. You do understand that it's not an insult against you or your people if you acknowledge that something is going wrong in your country, right? Generic leftism isn't unique to just Sweden.

>I don't back down like you, fucking coward.
Ye ye ye okay, keep larping swedish powerfantasy on the internet while your women get assraped Jonsson

I would not call socialism "Western" just because it was tought up by one drunk failure in the West, and shored up by many drunk failures in the East.

Socialism is an abberation, and one that came at the worst time possible. A time of massive media technology and mass transit technology. Just when they could reach the most people in the world, socialism surged.

This isn't the first time. The French Revolution was socialism, and they were soon replaced by an emperor after having done tons of damage. The Anabaptist Uprising in Münster was socialism, and they were quickly beaten down, their leaders tortured to death, and their bones displayed in cages.

"Socialism" itself is just another name for the same thing. A social mutation where a highwayman ideology arises, where idiots think they can just rob the entire country rich. This is simply the worst outbreak yet.

The eternal kraut is right. We need another war to create stronger men.

Oh God. It actually can get worse.

oh am i laffing

we going to kill you all, thats how this is going to end

Not a part of your argument, but way to ignore the Northern Nowegian vikings, especially considering that's where most of our viking history took place.

oh for fuck sake, Sven. How many times I must told you that, EU flag is not equal to Western Civilization. Also, stope being so loud, becasue Ahmed dont like a noise during buttfuckin your wife, you cuck.

>You realize that it's not personal, right?
If you insult my country or people, it's personal.
>Nobody hates Sweden because it's sweden, we hate how willingly you've adopted incomprehensible levels of ethnomasochism and are not willing to even acknowledge it without going on a tirade of low-quality ad hominems.
Except you're wrong. You're either a newfag or delusional. Lurk more and you'll see how much shit Swedes get on this website for just being Swedes. We are blamed for the problems Sweden are facing, when it's not even our fault. For centuries we've been stabbed in the back by Norwegians and Danes who allied themselves with Russiand and Poles, in hopes of conquering Sweden, but we fucking crushed their inferior armies due to the simple fact that we are superior. Then we also have the anglos who liberate the jews during WW2 and sent them on their merry-way to Sweden to corrupt our media and population. America also hold a huge responsible for our current predicament with their degenerate media and kike-enabling. Who destabilized the middle-east and paved the way for the refugees? America.

Go fuck yourself.

>Ye ye ye okay, keep larping swedish powerfantasy on the internet while your women get assraped Jonsson
Just you wait. You finns won't be very fond of the future if you keep up with this attitude.

The United States literally owns German media. It has since ww2, and will until 2099.

I suppose it means severely contested in the primaries. Some think that it's not good 'strategy' to contest the primaries because it exhausts the candidates before the general election. So, the democratic establishment found it highly inconvenient that Sanders contested the primary as hard as he did because Clinton supporters felt that it hurt the democratic party by weakening their strongest candidate.

So add ~2 settlements to Norway. I fail to see how that makes a difference. You were the most inferior vikings. Which country had Odin as their king? Sweden or Norway? Sweden was the center of Norse mythology and for good reason. Know your fucking place.
It's used as a comparison you stupid slav. Should I put all contributing flags in the picture instead? That will not look symmetrical. Actually, maybe that's a good thing for you, seeing as your slavic faces are asymmetrical and aesthetically unpleasing.

So this is where my tax money goes...
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=P2TRFwCUthI

Swedish Internet warrior. You would be on the ground with my boot pressing against your face if this was outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

We're a new culture from the ashes of english and nordic cultures, a beautiful blend that combines the honesty and industriousness of the germans with the creativity and shrewd business sense of the english. What you see today is not amecian culture, but degenerate marxist filth. Open your eyes. Is fat white chicks fucking niggers swedish culture? I don't think so.

>You would be on the ground with my boot pressing against your face if this was outside.
Let me guess, this is you?

youtube.com/watch?v=cYmyCqZGbXI

They're not wrong.

If White, conservative men lose this election they will never win another. Eight years of open borders, refugees, amnesty, and fast-track citizenship will guarantee it.

No I'm just a guy who would make your gaze turn towards my feet face to face.

I agree

That "hedonism" was induced. I don't know whether you noticed but there was that movement in the 60's where groups heavily supportive of the international left, and ran interference for aggressions of the USSR, convinced the populace to drop out and be hedonists, this was all encouraged and broadcast by the media.

You need to go outside dude

Talk to a girl

Eat some food and get your vitamins

I didn't know the situation in sweden was taking such a deep psychological toll on yous

Then again this shit triggers me pretty hard
and im not even swedish

So I sympathise with you Sven

But you gotta stop man, nothing will get better by you getting defensive and trying to drag others down with you

You fucking moron, times change, your country is going to shit! Wake the fuck up, you are the laughing stock of the west, the Fin is right, the way shit is going you may need outside help, the jews have been occupying your country since the holocaust, they've infiltrated every last part of your government and education system and now you have a brainwashed population who celebrates their own destruction. This is the same for many other european countries, but yours has to be at the top of this list alongside Germany. Unless your man wake the fuck up from the brainwashing, the fin may be very correct, this is a dire situation the west is in, but Sweden especially.

>We're a new culture from the ashes of english and nordic cultures, a beautiful blend that combines the honesty and industriousness of the germans with the creativity and shrewd business sense of the english.
Lmfao. The people who migrated to America were degenerates, thieves and traitors. That's not the grade-A quality stuff, fatass.
>What you see today is not amecian culture, but degenerate marxist filth
No really it's American culture. Been like this since your inception. Your forefathers started interbreeding with niggers and spics in 1776. Why do you think America is only """""60%""""" white today? Very generous figure seeing as it includes mongrels who look white, but aren't.
>Is fat white chicks fucking niggers swedish culture? I don't think so.
No, that's American culture. See below for further proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

jesus christ this dude actually has folders full of prepared material for the bantz war

I'd be impressed if this wasn't some neurotic teenager who's taking Cred Forums way too seriously

I've been saying this for years.

In all Anglo countries the boomers were handed by their parent generation (greatest generation) the greatest period of economic growth and increase in quality of life that has ever existed for humans.

And in turn they've completely fuxked everything up in one generation whilst asking for their children to pay for it.

Consider the fuxk ups on their watch

>neo liberalism
>0.5% interest rates
>government deficits measure in £€$ trillions
> world wide global recession
>mass immigration
> housing bubbles
>expensive education
>collapsing birth rates of white nations.
>ensuring the collapse continues for teir grandchilsren by voting for anti white anti fertility policies

Lol Muhamed you are not white, no your great uncle didn't have blue eyes.

>How the hell do white people let themselves get so cucked?

it's just a scam to make us appear in the weaker position so we can keep killing darkies with less interference

You keep talking shit and bringing up memes but you have nothing concrete. The rape meme was been debunked long ago.

Let's take a look at Finland, shall we? You're not even white.

You sound like a woman.
What percentage of CIA and shadow government that actually controls the world is white?

So let me get this straight

You genuinely believe that there is nothing bad going on in Sweden right now?

Can you confirm that before you go on your neurotic tirade?

Can you also expand on why you believe that it's better to sweep it under the rug?

>the jews have been occupying your country since the holocaust, they've infiltrated every last part of your government and education system and now you have a brainwashed population who celebrates their own destruction.
I already know all of this. If you've read my post you would too. I'm not saying that Sweden has no problems, you stupid anglo. We've way better off than the vast majority of European countries however, seeing as we're still the whitest.

What really ticks me off is you filthy sub-humans talking shit about Sweden and Swedes in general, when it's the jews who are the perpetrators.

Also, take a good hard look at your own country.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUQ0nNN95gM

youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk

Always funny to hear this from an American.

>You genuinely believe that there is nothing bad going on in Sweden right now?
There are plenty of bad things going on. Never claimed the opposite.
>Can you also expand on why you believe that it's better to sweep it under the rug?
I don't. I just don't like hypocrisy, especially not from sub-human filth like you fingolians, who owe us everything.

Deluded moron, sure there's nothing wrong in Sweden, the rapes are purely a meme, you aren't being demographically replaced, men feminized and children brainwashed by Marxist leftist jews, it's all just one big meme. Your delusion will be your downfall unless you wake up.

Check the map you sent.
You are 30% slavic.

No dude, as long as he insults people on an internet board the problems will all just go away

Power of sweden, truly....

>There are plenty of bad things going on. Never claimed the opposite.
Then why do you get so incredibly fucking wounded on an emotional level when people bring those things up?

The indoctrination is impressive, but then it's just another religion, the track record of religion makes you realize how weak the human condition is that it can be manipulated to such a degree.

love that pic

>sure there's nothing wrong in Sweden
Never said that. Work on your reading comprehension you fucking drunkard.
>the rapes are purely a meme
Plenty of women being raped by muslim men, but overall rape is lower than most European countries. We're nowhere near being the rape capital. See pic-related, since you can't think logically yourself.
>you aren't being demographically replaced
We are, and so are white people in other countries. We're still the whitest however, so you're worse off.
>men feminized and children brainwashed by Marxist leftist jews
They are, same as in other European countries.
>it's all just one big meme
Never said that.

Filthy anglo.

America was founded by British capitalists, and in the 1800s was heavily populated by nordic farmers looking for good cheap land. This here is the basis of America. When you have 12 kids and your oldest one gets the property, the other 11 are really SOL. Miscegenation is frowned upon, despite what the kike media is trying to portray. Nice bunch of coalburners you found there. Fucking degeneracy.

To be honest pal, I think you're butthutt dindus and achmeds are taking your women. How about you buy a rifle and do something next time you see something violent in the street instead of blaming it on america like a bitch.

Check the same map, we have the highest Germanic population on the planet, hence we're the whitest. Your country is riddled with celtic trash.

Same

We only talk shit about how weak you have become, which is deserved, Cred Forums looks down on anyone who is a leftist weakling getting cucked by multiculturalism. For that same reason people talk shit about London because it's been cucked by multiculturalism, but I don't mind because I know it's a disgrace, getting pissed over people taking the piss out of how cucked your country is is stupid, you should be angry about how cucked your country is in the first place.

Kill the jews, the White traitors in government, the shitskin hoard, indoctrinate the populace with healthy ethnic identity and nationalism to kill off the jew and christcuck indoctrination.

>To be honest pal, I think you're butthutt dindus and achmeds are taking your women.
I'm more pissed about my supposedly "white brethren" from other countries talking shit about our country and people. That would primarily be your filthy countrymen.
>How about you buy a rifle and do something next time you see something violent in the street instead of blaming it on america like a bitch.
How the fuck will that solve anything? Small chimpouts like that will be our downfall. It has to be an organized resistance.

I am Pole in UK, but You are Pole in your genes. We lived side by side for so long that you are as Slavic as I am. Chill man.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

I would legit cry if I saw this in my country. I feel bad for you swedes

You know what Muslims do when a newspaper or media organization prints something that antagonizes them? They burn down their offices and start shooting journos and cartoonists. And that's if they portray a shitskin pedophile prophet in a slightly less than flattering light. Meanwhile, in Pussy Town, Whites (including people on this board) will read a literal call for genocide of their people and DO. FUCKING. NOTHING.

If there is any hope for the white race or European nationalism, the reporters that wrote this and the editors that signed off on its publishing should fear for their lives and livelihoods every single day afterward. Do they? That's the question you need to ask yourselves.

>For that same reason people talk shit about London because it's been cucked by multiculturalism
But people talk shit about England in general because of that? Or Englishmen? No. That's the difference. If something happens in Malmö, all of Sweden are suddenly cucks, feminists and take Ahmed's cock in the ass.
>getting pissed over people taking the piss out of how cucked your country is is stupid
No it's not. You're a disgrace to your country if you don't take offense when someone talk shit about your country or countrymen. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. Your forefathers would have hung you.

>I am Pole in UK
Then fuck off from the UK you sub-human filth.
>You are Pole in your genes.
No I am not, and educate yourself about haplogroups. The map doesn't represent the genetic makeup of Swedes, but of Sweden as a whole.
>We lived side by side for so long that you are as Slavic as I am.
Simply not true. Do we look like inbred retards? No. You do.

>Never said that. Work on your reading comprehension you fucking drunkard.
Repeatedly defending how shit your nation has become and dismissing it strongly implies thats what you believe you fucking cuck examples:
>but overall rape is lower than most European countries.
>We're still the whitest however, so you're
worse off.
You won't be whitest for long with the level of cuckery in your country atm.

Stupid cuck.

>Implying they can force people to racemix
Swedish males are considered some of the most attractive people on Earth.
Ugly nignogs with average benis aren't going to change shit. They'll die out.

Hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting. And by your own logic, you're worse off. You rationalize your situation by pointing fingers at Sweden.

>Look at Sweden! They had a gang-rape. I'm glad that doesn't exist in the UK.
Meanwhile in Rotherham.

There was an imagr I had, that explqined what happened to Sweden. Tldr: Sweden had such a goid life that the people never came into contact with people very diffrrent from themselves and thus thought that immigrants are just like them, just different colour and language

Didn't even read remotely as bad as the worst shit we get to read. This IKEA commercial on the other hand... youtube.com/watch?v=jjr4Xx-tU4k

Can't find the one with the black guy instead of the black girl, sorry.

It's the women who will racemix. Women are disgusting, stupid traitors.

Not enought highly paid jobs in Poland so I will stay for now.

Do you know what word "inbred" means?
You are not inbred because you bread with Slavs.
Sure there are Swedish Swedes but you are propably not one. I would bet you have Celto-Slavic admixture.
I admire your butthurt tho. Impressive.

>Then fuck off from the UK you sub-human filth.
JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

I'm not kidding now man, you need to stop

You're a disgrace if you defend the problems in your society because you are too butthurt to acknowledge them, almost like you are taking pride in how shit your situation is.

>But people talk shit about England in general
because of that? Or Englishmen?
People talk shit of Englishmen for multiculturalism just like swedes, and because of teeth hygiene, both of which I acknowledge as a disgrace and therefore don't defend them, you on the other hand openly not just defend how cucked your country has become, but get butthurt when people acknowledge it, that's why your pathetic, you don't want to acknowledge your problems because muh feelings muh pride. Absolutely moronic.