twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780578417427316736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya'll spin around like ballers

seething with jealousy i am

>Sweden
who would have guessed

kek

your'e days are numbered white boi.
Allah will triumph. the West will perish.
the weak shall inherit nothing.

If she wins the republican party will go even further to the right. Can't wait.

>the weak shall inherit nothing

Better prepare your ass then Ahmed, we've been letting you gain a foothold so it's all the more crushing when we topple your whole religion over

I'll be laughing at Cred Forums all day

>This is what whiteys believes
most of you are cucks that never dare to talk shit about us let alone comit any violence.
We take your women too. your doomed. Trump is your last hope but he can't even beat a dumb corrupt old bitch in a debate. you gave your women equal oppurtunity and the right to vote and now your paying the price.

yup

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

> posting a reaction for something that won't exist

nullpic.jpg

Wtf man that girl was sexy why he have to kill it

what does this image mean

>flag

>Cred Forums has been shitting me

OK, Cred Forums, I'm going to be honest.

I'm here from Cred Forums mostly just to laugh at you for being idiots, and to troll you for shitting up my board with your offtopic threads all day.

The major consolation I've had this election, amid all the Trump spam and thinly veiled b8 threads,. has been that at least if Trump loses, I'll be able to point at laugh at you for a solid week at least.

But now, there's this issue with you all saying that the election is rigged, and that if Trump loses, it's proof that there must have been fraud.

Please, quit being fucking pussies and man up. If your candidate wins, I will put up with your cross-board shitposting, as you deserve it for turning a meme into the president.

But if Trump loses, then suck it up, accept that he lost, and let me have my jollies knowing that all you shitposters are now getting your comeuppance.

That sounds reasonable, no?

>no face

going to africa shitshitshitshithsitshitshit the antichrist is ruling the world

No face because she won't win.

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780578417427316736

SPBP

Oh oh.. "accept the loss"

>please do not round us up, take us to a forest and shoot us in the head, as the marxists we worship daily did for 50+ years

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

german media is full in shilling mode

>hillary won, look we have found this funny memes where drumpf, the garbage container LOL, burns

holy shit, we need a purge. presidential debats are now measured in memes

I'm sorry, you have to go back.

Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket

WRONG

Maybe you should all move to Canada if Hillary wins

JUSTin TROODOO is our guy afterall

JUST WEED MY SHIT UP

We have a fullback plan for that

>insurrection

No a fullback. Fantasy football.

Hillary wins it will probably be WW3. Can't wait.

>he can't even beat a
What was your exact word?
>corrupt

"Trump can't beat someone who is corrupt" is what you said. So let me ask. Do you believe it is due to Trump's own incompetence that he cannot beat this corrupt individual? Is he not savvy enough to make himself impervious to his opponent's cheating? You would have had a much better argument had you said that his allegations of corruption were unfounded. And as we all know, that's a long shot. So which is it? He's getting cheated, or he's legitimately losing? Kill your pregnant mama and your incest spawned abomination growing inside her.

>mfw trump wins and gives japan some nukes

>already made my sociology presentation for self-proclaimed marxist professor scheduled for november 9th on the conditions and tactics that led to Trump's victory

B t f o
t
f
o

Underrated post

At least i'm not american, so it will take time to islamic terrorist destroy everything and kill me.

If Hilary wins, SJW and BLM win. The only reason to vote Trump.

This is what will happen with Cred Forums and other medias who disagree with hillary

We are gonna take in so many fucking refugees.

>no matter who wins

What fucking debate did you watch?

It won't happen. Among other things, Hillary accuses trump of being a racist whereas she actually is.

Your picture gets more radical everytime i scroll down

I don't even care who wins.

>tfw you're just along for the ride

>being a glutton for punishment

nigger, all my liberal friends were so pissed off after that debate

now, the real question is why I have liberal friends....

*sniff*

Please define win?
No major poll swings are expected.

Perfect

jews put hillary in office = Texas secedes. Works for me.

double vision

tired of sucking muslim cock ?

Note that I didn't post a picture because she won't win :^)

>anecdotal evidence
>implying you have friends
Lmao

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
because we botted them last night

insallah my brother

Warum schauste dir die scheiße überhaupt noch an?

AHAHAH GOOD ONE

just kidding

1/10 for quads

>laughing at Cred Forums
>posts on Cred Forums
>Cred Forums is one person

i have no face for this as it is simply not going to happen

How was the election of a dude who's obviously a ringer for hillary supposed to save us from sjw's again?

Coward.

if hillary wins she'll be assassinated by someone loyal to the united states of america.

Me on the right.

I haven't seen it discussed much, but where can the Republican party even go from here? Who could they try to get nominated for 2020?

>intellectual
Mexico can't snipe bc they can't into maths

Me on the left after I'm done transitioning

((()))

Holy shit, we have white athletes?

this.
shills please just die