Why won't West let this happen?

Why won't West let this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/rus/all/show/2014/
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русини
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Руська_мова
youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI
carnegieendowment.org/2015/09/14/just-oil-company-true-extent-of-russia-s-dependency-on-oil-and-gas/ihtg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_cross
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard:_American_Primacy_and_Its_Geostrategic_Imperatives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather Russia be controlled by china than letting slav scum live.

Fuck off, russians do not want new USSR; you silly kokhole.

No, we do.

But it won't be USSR, just a proper Rus union.

m8 I don't care if it happens.

I wish it'd include Slovenia.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Ah okay, this is a good idea, but while Putin and other soviet scum is in Kremlin, it is impossible.

But of course, it is the only way for slavic population of Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia to survive.

To many Jews and Communists in Russia.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about Clinton.

She had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((Dailystormer))) agree.

Clinton dominated.

Why?

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

You are not russian, you are a noviop.

Die Bolshevik Zionist scum

Pay your debts na ooookraine

But I'm against Bolsheviks, in my opinion they destroyed the Russian state.
That's a union of three countries which have roots in medieval Rus. You can't deny the history, we shouldn't fight each other and pretend that we are not the same people.

You do realise imperial Russia was bigger and better than modern Russia right?

I think the only way to reunite is through collapse of Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia after which a nationalistic russian state may be crystallized.

Geopolitics, the West have been trying to disintegrate Russia for centuries to eliminate any potential threat to their world domination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
>the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together.

>the toilet is still clogged after trying to plunge it twice
>better burn down the whole house

ok

Putin is ex-soviet and he hates russians. I cannot see another way to remove him and ex-soviet elites.

And what should we do now?

Fuck if I know. I think we will be fucked eventually unless US implodes for whatever reason sooner. The best we can probably do is resist their push while trying to correct our demographics.

fixed it for You.

East slavs together, and west slavs like on map. After that we can speak about pan-slavic cooperation.

Poland will be consumed as well.

Poles are here on the picture. Sooooo "western", hehe

Why can't Europe and Russia work together?
Let's cut the rotten ties to the greedy imperialist Americans and watch them crumble, crushed by their own greed. Meanwhile not being controled through puppets, guided by Washington, anymore, we can finally be free again. Decoupled from this Americanism that is causing so much grief for us, while they try to push their globalist agenda.
You see that they fear it. (((They))) are pushing the EU towards a war with Russia, just like they devalued Greek bonds to weaken the EU. All they care for is us being their lapdog. I say we bite the hand that feeds us and finally form a strong counterpart. What are they going to do once Russia and Europe unites?

I have to add, that we also have cultural ties. While Americans do not have any fucking culture at all, despite a culture of greed if you can call that one. Therefore these fucking hollow human beings are already marked for demise. Let's free us from their burden and make our countries great again. America BTFO.

Russia wants buffer states between it and the EU, hence why it tries to bully Estonia and Latvia with energy

western? west slavic, Wends... East slavic, Rus.

There are west slavic people, east slavic people, and south slavic people, like there are germans and picts for instance in the west.

Don't embarrass Yourself Ivan. When You gone get Your Rus union, and we gone get our clay, we can speak about cooperation. I prefer working with slavic brothers than those German cucks.

Final fix.

>Poland
>not German
kek

That's the thing they fear the most and they would do everything they can (and they can do a lot) to prevent this. Another problem is that EU doesn't really want to be another pole of power in a multi-polar world and oppose the US when necessary, preferring to recognize their hegemony and be their """ally""" even when it runs contrary to their interests.

Sven better check if some nigger is not ass raping Your sister, and stop picking nose in not Your businesses.

missed it where can I rewatch it?

>preferring something that is not in your best interest
that literally means we are getting cucked, one just can hope that europeans realize this sooner or later.
If Europe does not want to stay this way they better fucking man up and become a power pole. Russia and Europe together would be a crazy strong alliance.
Also taking into consideration the ongoing decline of the US and their internal problems they are facing, they would have very little leverage against us.

Because the majority of Ukrainians don't want to join Russia? I know it's hard to understand that not everybody loves vovochka but come on dude don't be retarded.

Russia needs to:
>kill off all Caucasians (chechens, dagestanis, armenians, azeris)
>kill off all Uzbeks and Tajiks
Then Ukraine will welcome them with open arms.

Majority of Ukrainians are sucking jewish dick, basically since 1917.
They don't really know who they are, and what they want. In a result a completely failed state, with fake ideology that doesn't work.

Ahhh but of course you have seen the way to true prosperity. Teach us your ways master! And of course Russia also knows the true way to prosperity with its shit tier economy and third world infrastructure

Practically everyone hates him, even in Russia.

He's a soviet relic, basically.

WE ONCE STOPPED THE COMMUNIST EXPANSSION ON THE ENTIRE EUROPE YOU UNEDUCATED TWAT

We can speak to poles when you return west polish territories to Germany. You did not conquer them, russians did it for you.

> (You)
>Practically everyone hates him, even in Russia.
>He's a soviet relic, basically.
I hate him too but you can't deny his poll numbers inside Russia

Nice delusion.

Poll number is nothing when power is under usurper, the turnout is crucial and it was the lowest this time. Putin could get his votes in army units and in mental hospitals.

Just don't include central asia in the union. Too many mudslimes.

Other than that i dont give a shit.

>Russia also knows the true way to prosperity with its shit tier economy and third world infrastructure
also thanks to jews and commies

>implying Russia ever had a good economy
>being this retarded

Sorry m8 not everyone can just print as much money as they want.

>I love Putin so everyone must love putin

Being this cucked and deny your history.
Well suck a churkas dick then.
>soviet relic

>me and my underage /po/rasha refugee circlejerk hate Putin, therefore he has no popular support outside of interwebs

The US was industrialized and already an economic power back when the pound was the reserve currency. Learn history m8

let ukrainians join eu
eventually russia will too and we ll have eu from lisbon to vladivostok
its also the only way to save russia

>implying americans ever had good education

He actually believes that

fix'd

25% of Kazakhstani citizens are ethnic Russians

Oooh spicy comeback mate. Too bad even with your good educations you can't get good jobs because of your shot economy

We got them together, Poles were fighting on soviet side also, don't forget. You took our east lands, and gave us lands from Germany, but we still are on loss of territory. Germans do not live there any more, because You resettled them. So they are 100% Polish lands now, rightful clay. Also most of those land were ours in medieval times, so in a way we had come back to our lands, after Lithuania involved as in the east too much.

All i want to say, is that on those Rus land still live plenty of Poles, and our descends. I have nothing against Rus union, it would be better for all in my opinion. But slavs should work together, and if You would like to see Your union, just give us back our clay, and we can work together.

>using demographics meme
>not knowing that higher birthrates in Russia are in Slavic areas and not Muslim since death rates exceed their births
>not knowing that the new programs involved (subsidized housing and free land) is what is increasing birth rates
>not knowing Russia's system has been increasingly detached from the west for over a year now and westerners see that, so they expand investments in Russia

He's the one making us do this, nigga.

He doesn't give two shits about slavs.

Hy дaвaй paзбepём пo чacтям тoбoй нaкyкapeкaннoe

Ukraine, Belarus = GDL not Rus

Russia for Ukraine and Belarus means only filth, misery and poverty

If you have a decent education, you don't need to work for Ukrainian company, though. And I don't.
As for Ukrainian economy, well that's just my opinion but I'll repeat, it's shit thanks to commies and thanks to current incompetent and greedy jews in power.

>Muh commonwealth

The retardation continues, your're all for Slav brotherhood but working for a foreign company.

You complain about the Jews but I guarantee you're working for a foreign one.

So you're definition of a good system is having a good education so you can be exploited by mnc's from other countries? Good to know.

RF is 5th-6th economy, with such population as on your map it will become 4th much faster.

It will happen anyway. West cant stop reunification of east slavs.

Not Commonwealth, they are separate countries, but will not want to be a part of the miserable Golden Horde. Besides I think Russians should finally destroy their government, like they did with Nicolaus II, why are you so passive?

Poland=Polish only means filth misery and poverty
You shoukd be Russian. Would be much better off since you're already a non state with a much shittier economy

East slavic countries are already shit, and people there are struggling with finding something edible to eat. Why would you want to make them even more shittier, you dumb ukrop? It will collapse sooner or later like USSR did.

You might not, but you do not speak for Ukraine or Belarus. They're much more likely to go with someone of their own faith and culture, rather than Catholic pedophiles.

And destroying the government would achieve nothing but plunge the country deeper into shit. We already had two revolutions in a span of 100 years. We've had enough.

>Poland=Polish only means filth misery and poverty
Would be much better for Poland to be a neutral state

>since you're already a non state
Regardless of the fact that Switzerland is a non-nation I have to agree sadly. Washington Consensus and communist cronies rekt this country desu. Poland is a very artificial state now

Lol implying anyone cares about Russia's shit tier natural gas economy

>east slavs

Haven't you heard the memo? There are no "east slavs", just "confused Russians who forgot their history".

Fucking malorussian cucks.

>They're much more likely to go with someone of their own faith and culture
Oh please, even Russians hate their country because they know the government robs them

USSR collapsed for a reason,

fuck off

Not malorussian, but Rusyn.
And you did forget your history.

Tbh, there's not much to remember in ukrainian history.

>Clean toilets for pollacks
>Be glorious housekeepers for Velikorussians

It's not even a choice, mate.

yes, they all are russians, but difference is too big between them

for example ukrainians from kiev and east are similar to russians and belarussians, western ukrainians were part of other empires for too long , thats why they are less developed and have inherited genetical butthurt (like poles)

Yes, soon we all will unite.

malorosians are inhabitans of kiev-poltava-dnepr regions. rusyns live in carpathis region.

it produces all types of goods, oil-gas-energy is just a bonus to have "eternal trade peoficit"

i would support and fight for a new Russian Holy Empire

>Implying that the rus-mongol halfbreeds that call themselves modern Russians are even slavs.

rusyns live in carpathian region, typo

Implying that USA is a nation

Think again m8

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/rus/all/show/2014/

>It's not even a choice, mate
there's always more toilets than housekeeper jobs. Good housekeeper jobs in Russia are only for few people because obviously there's fewer wealthy Russians than toilets in Poland

Don't think I ever did that mongoloid

>rusyns live in carpathis region.
That's just the only ones who didn't betray their name. And people didn't call themselves malorussians.
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Русини
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Руська_мова

I'd be ok with it if it had a decent government and not this weird multicultural authoritarian commie antiwhite bullshit that Russia has right now.
R8 map

How does it feel to be a bastard child of an Irish and a Nigger?

GIVE ALASKA BACK

Irish and italian. Irish can drink and Italians can eat so I'm happy

goods are not production, russian export and import are only small parts of their economy, they produce goods for domestic market and for market of custom union,

aslo you chart is outdated.

ukraine would not have had revolution and collapse if had behaved like russia

people do not call themselfs malorossians because it is outdated name.

correct name is russians in past it was Rus'
Пoлянe яжe нъıнѣ зoвoмaя pycь

exported goods are not whole production, typo

All sales are final

I can haz russian masters?

Great stuff.

Then we would finally kill off fuckin muslim shit.

Großdeutsches Reich, I'm fine with that.

Unfortunately there will be no reunions in europe, people hate each other so much they just want to split even more.

Threas about Russia on /pol are so ridiculously retarded it's hard to read without cringing.

You usually have a bunch of Russian 14 y.o. soviet and putin patriots, several trolls under proxies (Ukrainian, Canadian and US mainly), a bunch of brits hating Russia for reading Guardian and 19th century propaganda in their history books, a handful of butthurt belt countries, several crazy American Putin shills and 1-2 18 y.o. Russian monarchists.

It all ends in an unbelievably stupid circlejerk.

Fuck this, I don't even know why I open Russia-related threads anymore.

>Großdeutsches Reich, I'm fine with that.
Your people don't fuck each other anymore, who would you fill that with? Turks?

Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia then should belong to Russia as Russia bought them from Sweden in XVIII century, but USA got permanent butthurt when USSR returned baltic separatists after WWII

Posts like these bring nothing to the discussion desu. If you don't like Cred Forums, then you can gyeeeeeet out!

>who would you fill that with?
I'd gladly impregnate all polish virgins.

And there are already 90 million people here. That's more than enough to keep the country running.

It is a common misconception that increasing the number of people in a country is good for it.

That is what political jews want to tell us so they can get more taxes.

Even if you just look at production industries it's all natural resources with the exception of Russia's shit tier cars. The majority of Russian imports are consumer goods for a reason

Kek'd

This round goes to you m8

>Pol
>Wholesome Debate

Pick one

natural resources are only small part of economy.

even to extract oil you need to have technological and industrial base, 90% of other countries do not have it

they produce everything and more with eahc year

after collapse of ussr they were one of few competitive industry, bcause communism depotivates people to produce consumer goods and many other things

today situation changed, new indutries gow fast, people and comanies have shitloads of money that they are investing and they will invest even more after refoms will be finished.

russian import dropped more than 50% in last 2 years. also i was not very big in the past.

you dont understand how it works lol

if ukraine joins russia it will be able to benefit from their reforms.

I guess they could be protectorates like Czechia under Germany but they work as nice buffer states.
Plus they lean more west ward, they don't really "fit" into Russia.
They would still probably be in Russian sphere of influence anyway.

What the hell do you think Russia is not west? Commiedegenerates will die soon and Russia will be as western as it was before 1917

You also have to understand that Russians would not be as happy about that as you might think.

Crimean citizens currently have privileges based on the sole fact that they are Crimean. This does not sit well with many of us. Imagine the same situation, but with the whole Ukraine instead of just Crimea.

Solomon Islands is Australian territory like it always has been, A bunch of fucking islands shouldn't get "Independence", Its useless. They are stronger and better under us.

Because you are all clearly mongoloids

You can add the Balkans too. Putin is more popular than any local politician.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI

ukrainians need filtration because big part of the country become kebab due to constant exposure to enemy propaganda and genetical polish butthurt

russia has chechnia and north caucasus, western ukraine and some other areas can be ruled same way.

it will not be very hard to control all borders to prevent smuggling of western goods

But you are all clearly niggers and asians.

left bank and eastern ukraine are self-sufficient btw.

But Putin sucks, he is internationalist and he hates russians.

I mean historically places like Livonia were much more influenced by Germany than Russia.

>Commiedegenerates will die soon and Russia will be as western as it was before 1917
Soon pls

we do

Then why do the globalists hate him?

Once again, even in terms of GDP natural gas makes up about 20% of the Russian Economy, and that's without other minerals included.

At the end of the day though none of this matters, because this economy discussion was brought up because someone said that Russia is the 5-6th economy in the world and would be 4th if UKR and BEL joined, which is laughable.Russia doesn't even make top 10 by GDP sizes, much less GDP per capita.

Yes, of course Ukraine would benefit from joining Russis. Ukraine would benefit from joining anything that would get them out of their war, but comparatively they would do much better with the EU than Russia.

I didn't really bother with the trillion shitty island, but fixed.

But you are not russian, you are noviopic scum.
I do not know, globalists may hate anyone due to many reasons even if this person is internationalistic.

like what?

Soros complain all the time on Putin for using nationalism to gain power and encouraging nationalism too european countries.
read his emails, watch interviews with him on youtube

>some butthurt retard decides who's Russian and who's not

I have to go to class now though, and this will probably 404 before it's over.

Been fun, Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

oil-gas industry makes 16% if you want to be correct

ones more - to extract oil and gas you need to have industry and technology.

oil-gas makes good boost for industry as this 16% include sophisticated idustrial project and investments, they include boosted demand on idustrial and high tech goods and services etc

USA and europe print money - they replace oil-gas. ussr in past also printed money

add here weapon, agriculture, energy and 10 more other cash cows.

lol

i am not ukronazi. glroy to ukraine is offence for me. ukronazis have dropped ukraine to african level

Ukraine is Russian

I do not know what Putin does in west Europe, but in Russia he oppressed all the russian nationalists.

I meant for it to be an offense to you

Srbija is ottoman

Daily reminder that real Russia is Ukraine while """"Russian""""" (Muscovy) federation are mongol muslim tatar hordes.

Because Russia is not an ethno-state so Russian nationalism is a cancer that can destroy it.

i have not expected anything else from a liberal lol

Hehe, from 6 most ancient russian cities, from whih Russia arose, 5 are in Russia and 1 is in Belorussia. No one is in Ukraine.

>83% russians in Russia - not an ethnostate
>60% latvians in Latvia - true latvian ethnostate.

>natural resources are only small part of economy.
Actually, no. It is a huge part of the economy, that's why ruble plummeted with the oil prices in almost equal proportion.

carnegieendowment.org/2015/09/14/just-oil-company-true-extent-of-russia-s-dependency-on-oil-and-gas/ihtg

One, Great and Free

You can't trick me Mohammedan, it's KIEVAN Rus.

Notice the star and crescent on Muscovy (((Orthodox))) """church""".

Okay wtf. This is an ongoing argument over there?

it was because of 3 factors
- budget depended on oil-gas
- trade proficit
- goods were less competitive than chinese and western

trade proficit, low taxes and accumulation of capital is the most important thing ever.

ukraine ones was doing good before stupid and corrupted pro-western politicians opened our borders and started to print money

Latvia is a tiny dot on the map with barely a couple of million population. Yes, it can easily be an ethnostate. Meanwhile Russia is a huge empire with large territories inhabited by various native peoples (even if Russians still have a significant percentage there). You can only pick one: either a small-medium but relatively homogeneous country which can be nationalistic for better or for worse, or a huge but multi-national country which would fall apart due to nationalism.

"are the most important things ever."

typo. fuck. i need to go. work

Kievan rus is a term introduced only in 1837 year by Maximovitsch, russians never called their state with these words.
Also, Russia started from Ladoga, not Kiev. Most ancient russian cities are Ladoga, Novgorod, Izborsk, Beloozero, Rostov, Murom, Polotsk, only Polotsk is in Belorussia, the rest are in Russia.

Crescent has no deal to muslims. It comes from Byzanthine, it was its symbol.

It has nothing to do with Muslim crescent though you retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_cross

Some ancient Orthodox temples before the Mongol invasion already had crescents.

delete this

Daily reminder that jews destroyed and hid all traces of Tartariya and falcified history.

>Russia is a huge empire
No empire anymore in reality:
russians - 83% (with ukrainians -2%)
tatars - 3.8%
bashkirs - 1.1%
chuvashs - 1.1%
chechens - 0.9%

No empire. Quite monoethnic state, highly dominated by russians.

Everytime I see posts like that I wish that Poland would convert to Islam and ally ISIS, Turkey and Saudi Arabia in upcoming Race war

Why are Russians so land greedy? You already have TWICE as much as anyone else! Squatting cunts!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
They still make up many million ethnic groups which is more than enough to form their own country. Now look at the map and see where those Tatars, Bashkirs, etc live. You really don't want to alienate those regions and make them separatists.
Then there's Caucasus. Do you really want to have permanent wars there aggravated by foreign jidadist and money flows?
Siberia is kinda depopulated and cold but it can still be a problem if foreign powers would provide support.
Nationalism is really not worth it unless you're ready to fight a lot of civil wars.

"soviet elites" who?

Ey bby you want to recreate some duchies?

but its all 100000 kilometers of permafrost
cant grow shit on 90% of Russia

Multinationalism in USSR produced 15 states. Multinationalism is a right way to separatism. USSR proved it. So fuck off.

The right way to do it is like we always did. By colonizing them with Russian population, gradual replacement and Russification. That's why I said earlier that we should focus on demographics.

No. God no. That's the worst you can do.
Free movement for algerian shitlords and moroccan sandniggers?
Hell no.

> world domination
Check out the map Ivan. Russia is the last "old style" empire, when western colonial powers just let it go willingly. No one cares about world domination except russia's schizophrenic paranoid control freak leaders.

What would the flag of the Union State of All-Russia look like?

Yeah, I'm sure they are just kidding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard:_American_Primacy_and_Its_Geostrategic_Imperatives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Putin comes from KPSS - kommunist party of USSR, and everyone in russian politics comes from KPSS. There were no lustrations after USSR fall so we are still occupied by soviet scum fags.

This. Or may be without an eagle.

invade me ples

can't wait for your vodka plumber empire to fail. All of the east is going to China

t. Lee Chang

>Belarus means only filth, misery and poverty
it's not that bad desu

God Save The Tsar!