TRUMP GENERAL: WINNING FAIR ONLINE POLLS > WINNING (((MSM))) POLLS

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780642262921441280)
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632
nyheter24.se/nyheter/kronikor/862428-grattis-donald-trump-du-vann-nattens-debatt
livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/exclusive-rudy-giuliani-lester-holt-should-be-ashamed-of-himself/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/26/bias-alert-amazon-fixed-reviews-for-hillary-clintons-book.html
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
youtube.com/watch?v=zu6GO0e9pBo
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
archive.is/drRV0
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/channel/UCHZ9aLbMuIoDt8_fbLkVTjg/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

october 9th is too far away

Trump kinda bombed yesterday.

This could hurt him in the polls.

I liked when Hillary shilled for her website and then shilled for her shitty book nobody bought

DO WE LOVE MORNING KEK?

wew lads, these clips make me think he won

OH SHIT THAT'S NEXT SUNDAY

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Say what you want of who won the debate, but Trump was fucking hilarious.

but october 4th is close and we get to see Kaine destroyed by PencePence

The British are at it again.

Help anons how do you get past the ad blocker blocker on the stream for morning joe?

When does the furry-hearing start?

I WANNA SEE
GOWDY
GETTING
R O W D Y
O
W
D
Y

what is she trying to convey through this expression?

Its begun.
The left have started turning on the moderator.
That's how we know Trump won.

DID MIKA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE AWOOVEMENT?

What the fuck?!

Is Morning Joe back on Trump's side again?

MIKA IS COMING HOME

TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN

Even if I don't always agree with their conclusions or opinions, they try to use fair logic to get there. More than you can say for Clinton News Network.

TRUMP LIVE on F&F at the next bong

Are they mad that Lauer was too subtle and now Holt was too obvious?

MIKA KNOWS DEEP IN HER ASSHOLE

probably a gun

In class, how is morning kek? Is the shilling in overdrive mode?

kek

this thread is moving so slow everyone will notice that i migrated legally but my visa expired

NIGGA GET TRUMPED UP

THATS LEWD user, PLEASE STOP

no, they're mad because Holt didn't stop Trump from talking over him or interrupting Hillary, and constantly reminded Hillary of her 2minutes being up (though I really do believe she had moments that lasted way longer...orshe's just so insufferable it felt like forever)

They better be careful and it looks like they are starting to... or else they'll finish what happened to joes kid

They are mad that neither of them were "hard" enough on Trump.
They didn't scream Racist at him over and over enough for them.

NO NO NO NO

My record is Augmented

Ahhh...Haaah a-user~

Damn moonbase Newt hit the nail on the head last night saying Trump's debate performance would be a win but a slow burn

Here is the recap of the debate, reformatted.

Thanks the based user that put it all together, all I did was to screencap and reformat for an easier reading.

More on that later, let's wait for the polls

Trump should dress like this at the next debate

Gd man, Ainsley a cute!

Yet another madison avenue shit phrase of hers

>tfw the final debate is on my birthday october 19th
>my birthday gift will be Trump bringing up Hillary getting the 12 year olds rapist off and laughing about it
>Trump will bring up Hillary covering up the women her husband has raped

He does serve a D rating but not for the reasons they think.

KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF MY DEBATE
KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF MY DEBATE

>Post clip of Trump losing energy
>Trump is high energy

I know I'll sound like a noob but what's with the ((( ))) meme? like for example, people keep talking about the (((moderator))) in the debate.

Just migrated from /fit/ a week ago so I don't get it

>inb4 lurk more

Trump really needs to hit her on TPP. Bring up how hard Obama is pushing it.

Ask her if she disagrees with him or try to even get her to disavow Obama. She probably won't and he can hit her refusal to do so.

Trump would have to shoot nobody, the enclosure would have tall transparent walls.

Trump was ok, in the first half he was good, in the second he fucked up. However normies who only know about him from CNN or MSNBC got probably for the first time a proper look at him and maybe even realized that he isn't xXxNeo-Hitler666xXx.

Hillary on the other hand messed up, her entire performance screamed "career politician" and in the current climate that's not really a badge of honor.

Halfway through the debate now, seems about equal. Trump is not going full in and Hillary seems to be. I'm guessing he's not trying to be the Romney(win first debate, lose the next ones), since the momentum towards election day is the most important.

desu I doubt the debate will actually swing the public in either direction more than 2%, but the polls will obviously be rigged to present that facade

Very low energy

i hope you get everything you oculd ever hope for user. i hope we all are celebrating your birthday on october 19th with trump raping hillary so savagely

New polls. Hmmm really makes you think

>tfw the guy who voiced the old man in that show is dead

mostly identifying jews or globalists.

FUCKING MOOT

Haven't seen Cred Forums getting flooded so hard in awhile. Everywhere but choice msm articles says Trump won (and I'm sure their 50% democrat poll samplings will suddenly show a 10 point drop for Trump), every online location generally shares the same consesus, Trump came out on top, of not it was a draw (due to the laughable stacking and bias, which even normies caught on to).

And yet Cred Forums is just "DRUMPF BTFO YAAAS QUEEN DRUMPF RAPED LMAO"

I honestly cannot wait for this election to be over so these people are left in dismay at their utter defeat. Then again the next 8 years would be eternal shitposting about "Drumpf", noone even uses that retarded factually incorrect name literally anywhere else

Black "children" aren't real children, though.

Fun fact, Stalin was smarter than Hitler. While Hitler was making soap out of the ashes of gassed kikes, Stalin was trying to engineer an ape-human that would work hard, eat shitty things, and never complain or cause trouble.

It seems that America already has those things. If America becomes communist, the blacks would finally find their rightful place in society as the hard working brainwashed sheep they are meant to be.

Has Stalin been inspired in his idea by the fact that America had blacks who had been slaves? It's hard to say. But it is important to learn from history and build on it.

>pic
Ha! Where does he fit in the courage timeline?

I have never heard of the poll. How good?

Really nice, but we have to wait at least a week to see the effect of the debate.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

It's a wireless microphone pack. Both candidates had lapel wireless mics on them on stage. It's common to place the pack there since it's out of sight.

It basically sits in pouch connected to a thin nylon strap and the pack is battery powered, has an antenna, and the input line in from the microphone that is wired from the pack to her lapel.

Yes someone has to do this for both candidates and put it on for them.

it's bad. shows trump down in states he's clearly ahead in and trump ahead in states he's clearly not(Virginia)

memes aside, how badly/well did Trump do?

I bet they spent hours trying to come up with that zinger.

>bombs at mosques and "international centers."
Hm should really make you think eh?

I was in Washington Iowa
Congrats on Trump on keeping the lead for 3 weeks straight

Twitter shows you some pretty interesting """"people"""".

senpai I don't think Trump did well, but there's a chance the debate helps or doesn't affect his numbers. It's more bad that he could've put Hillary to bed if he kept up his early offence, that's what sucks.

Haven't seen that particular episode since I was young but if i remember right that was Eustace's older brother who was an adventurer

Better than expected, but not as well as we hoped.
No knock out blows, no horrible gaffes.
It was a draw, which irritates everyone.

Hillary is using all her ammo on Trump too soon, though. In the next debate, what fake Trump scandals does she even have left to bring up. I can only think of Trump University and maybe mention his ties again.

>Trump admits he lost
>Reps admit Trump lost
>Cred Forums: TRUMP WON! TRUMP WON! Here, look at the online polls we rigged!
It's like Romney all over again.

Does Trump even have an IQ in the double digits?

That was pre debate

Hillary Clinton didn't say shit about Chicago

fuck that wall street whore

When Hillary Clinton said he was ok with the 2008 financial crisis because he could "buy a lot of stuff"
Trump said
>"yeah that's good business!",
Linguistic self killshot.

"Oh,you mean the time when middle class and working class america got financially gutted and their daily life became shit?
Yeah,I loved that fucking thing bruh,good business "

I know what Trump tried to said,but he came out looking insensible,egoistic,arrogant and sociopathic(just like Hillary is).
He fucked up "BIGLY".

Neither Trump or Clinton did bad or well enough to change anybody's mind.
It wasn't the shartfest Cred Forums had hoped for.

>Feminist
>Gayffindor
>calls himself a fucking basic bitch
>faux-leather vice real leather

Kelly Conway on Morning Jew, now.

I think I hate Hillary. If it weren't for her we could've had actual qualified professional candidates up there on that stage last night talking about actually important issues

>tfw when we back to primary season morning joe

our website is being poisoned.. The shills are coming at us hard. They have been for about a year now on constant issues we used to know our ups and downs about.

I mean fuck Cred Forums is like pro-Israel now, I was only gone for like 6 months

I'm a britbong and I legitimately don't understand how you could spin this as a Clinton victory. For the first half Trump was allowed to talk unchallenged by Hillary about the economy and real issues that have affected working classes in the rust belt swing states. Hillary had nothing to say, Trump just kept bringing it back to real issues.

Then Hillary finally went on the attack an it was entirely negative and personal, which only resonates with her existing voter base. Negative campaigning doesn't win undecided votes.

I want to see undecided polls, this media spin is absolute bullshit.

Pretty much this. All of the "50 state polls" are essentially garbage nearly every state is tied and has samples of less than 300 for each state.

I actually agree with Joe here.

Trump went after the rust belt this debate.

Who the hell cares if Clinton wins CA and NY with 50% if Trump takes PA, OH etc.

The Time poll for the Trump v Clinton debate went up 400k+ votes for Clinton around 3-4 AM EST. It was 59-41 for Trump for hours post debate, and is now showing an almost even split many hours later. Trump has a screenshot on his Twitter currently showing this at 1:36 AM EST (twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780642262921441280)

I checked it multiple times post debate up until around 2 am and it was still showing a huge lead for Trump.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

looks like the spin has finally hit normalfagbook

my liberal friends are mostly silent about the debates. a few bad memes from the weird ones- mostly neutral

the strong hillary supporters on my feed are floundering though.

none of them claimed that hillary won the debate

i know only a handful of hillary supporters- only two come to mind- a lesbian and a jewish girl

Two points to take from the first debate.

1. The optics were pretty good for Trump. Not perfect (he was fidgety again, something he needs to work on), but definitely good enough to dispel the notion that he isn't presidential. All of those "racist, sexist, buffoon" attacks have now gone up in a puff of smoke. He's no longer considered an unthinkable choice - he's going to be seen as a very real and honest contender by previously uncertain voters who were swayed by the Clinton-controlled media narratives.

2. She used up every single little piece of ammunition that she had against him. She did it all just as she had been coached, from the "waaah sexist" woman card to the tax returns. Whether or not she won this debate is irrelevant (and she didn't but like I said, it's irrelevant) - she's going to be utterly fucked on the next two. Her only option is to repeat herself time and time again in the next debates, which looks desperate and will turn off a lot of voters.
Trump on the other hand has kept the best for last. He's a born closer, we all know that. He has pretty much got all of his hard-hitting stuff left to unleash (the DNC, the emails, Benghazi, Islamism, immigration), while she'll be there blabbering on like a Rubot about tax returns for the nth time (and while the audience ignores her to google what Trump is talking about). Hillary is like a marathon runner who sprints at the start, only to collapse come the half mile mark. As long as Trump manages to steer the questions in the next debates the right direction, he's going to be 100% golden.

As for the whole "hurr Trump died lol, Clinton killed it just give Yass Queen the crown ffs" narrative, we all saw this coming, and we all know that it's not true.
What the media doesn't seem to realise is that the first debate will be forgotten by the time the last one comes around, but the last one will stay in people's memories come election day.

He didn't say "yeah that's good business" you filthy gypsy. He said "that's business", as in, shit happens. Only a fucking moron would lose money when the alternative option exists.

I want to fuck Mika in the ass so bad

>tfw Libtards will cry all over the internet and say the country is full of racist and say they are moving to Canada the day Trump wins

Too much defense

Its why I'm voting trump.. I was a Bernie supporter but they killed him. She killed him. I won't let her win so I'll vote for the trump... w.e

.02 shekels has been deposited in your paypal account

NV in one of these polls had a sample size of 80.

Maybe they polled everybody from a small 5 stores building, who knows?

one guy on goybook exploded with about 50 posts during the debate. its amazing how asshurt he is

>adventurer
Take many trips to Africa and the Middle East?

That's the thing about debates. It's not about "winning", it's about not fucking up in some obvious way.

no one thinks Trump lost

either he won or it was draw

i feel that the debate was very biased against him and yet Trump still won

I thought he did pretty well, the crowd I was watching with thought he tore her up during the debates. Hillary was boring and robotic, and she had no substance besides attacking Trump.

It had ~940k votes at 2:30 AM EST

>they aren't fond of the 2nd amendment, but they sure love the 5th amendment over there

lol

I'm really worried about the impact scrapping NAFTA would have on Canada.

Trump is an idiot, the only reason he's liked is because he says what people want to hear.
Now if he'll act on those words once he's elected, that's completely different

Trump lost the debate, not by a lot, but he did lose.
His high energy came off as nervousness.
He interrupted when he should have smug faced or patiently shook his head.
The moderator was biased but Trump fell for the bait every time.

Trump does not look good on the defensive, he repeats himself and has trouble finishing his thoughts. What he needs to do is correct the attacker in one succinct and powerful statement of fact then move on to answering the real question.
Trump is a showmen but it is his policies that can win for him. I hope his campaign takes note and is ready for the next 2 debates

jesus, that's bad. didn't even bother checking out the methodology on those polls. Never believe polls you've never heard of.

SNIFF
SNIFF
SNIFF

Didn't watch the debate, is it worth watching? Did he win?

Leaf plz

So he's going up even more, nice.

CRITICAL POLLS VOTE NOW!:
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

IMPORTANT POLLS:
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

POLLS:
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632

I agree 100%
She just spouted off rhetoric for two hours and literally made no concrete statements.

Donald wants to tax corpartions that are producing products outside the U.S. 16% for their products, bringing new life to this consumerist shit hole that was once the manufacturing capitol of the world. He wants to make america great again and thats not a meme.

He did the right thing for the situation to survive. He came in ready to go on the offensive and quickly discovered a stacked playing field. Consider this debate a feeler, the next 2 will be increasingly rough for Hillary as Trump finds holes in their strategy and manufactures his own. Additionally Trump did not yield any ground, and was not taking any bullshit from the moderators. He was consistently savage, and is saving the big guns for last. His best showing would likely be the final debate where I'm hoping wikileaks drops the bomb and Trump goes absolutely nuclear

what do you think he's thinking about?

Plz me all you want but I'm forced to live here until I can make my way to the states.

Interesting that (((BuzzFeed))) claims we "turned on the God Emperor" but uses the verbiage of the ridiculous amount of shills & concern shills in the debate sticky.
>almost like it was planned...

I don't speak pizza you asshole, go back where you came from

It really does seem to be a draw, Trump dominated Clinton but had to fight the battle the moderator forced him into letting Clinton slide on into a tie. Even the BBC is reporting he was the third debater

What do you guys think about the new deep shilling strategy?

They're playing trump supporters who think the debate went ok, or it was biased or they're generally lukewarm about it.

This is a strategy to stop people from watching the debates themselves trump was brutal and used no lube it exceeded my expectations.

Trump dominated. Talked over her whenever she tried to bullshit the crowd and she had nothing except canned spin.

The crowd only cheered for trump, hillary bombed hard.

Well Trump says he wants to make it better and more fair. There would be more coming our way but you wouldn't be left out.

Willie btfo

>Trump didn't say something
>what was he going to say?

How the fuck would she know?

Same kind of shit happened during brexit night and any associated debates, but this was was on a larger scale. It's the same demoralisation fake concern shilling that happened then. At worst it was a draw, but not the disaster that they painted it to be.

Though in the end leave still won, despite that raiding. Despite shills going into overdrive and the MSM constantly shilling for remain they still lost.

Learn from brexit my son. You've still got this.

It was not this one, I think it was a google consumer or a survey monkey from last week.

Never trust a pollster that poll nationally and then splits the sample by state.

How he got cucked so hard

>800,000 people voted for ONLY HILLARY FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT
Totally believable guys!

hillary used everything she had

his tax returns, trump university, his iraq opinion, even think she brought up that fat ham dyke rosie

no idea what she'll have next time, if she just repeats that shit and doubles down on her clear disdain for the middle class it's all over

no one i know can fucking stand her but have MSM bias in their brain

if it wasn't for the clear shilling they do, specifically CNN, this wouldn't even be close

>Trump went after the rust belt this debate.

That's exactly right. Trump was allowed for pretty nuch the first half or two thirds (race relations is also key in the swing states but he didn't do as well here) and he was very, very high energy about rust belt issues and things that are key for swing states. Hillary did nothing to stop him or challenge him.

Then she finally woke up amd decided only to go on the attack and campaign why people shouldn't vote for him - not why they should vote for her.

Negative campaigning does not win undecideds.

Also
>NATO is the longest standing military alliance in the world
Clinton needs to learn some fucking history, Anglo-Portuguese Alliance pisses on NATO.

Mika is strictly missionary like a good polish women should be

big difference in sniffing and coughing.

sniffing is a symptom of common cold

Here's a Swedish leftist site shilling for Hillary.

They also have a poll for who you support in the election.

nyheter24.se/nyheter/kronikor/862428-grattis-donald-trump-du-vann-nattens-debatt

t. obese person with downsyndrome

Is the time poll closed?

The % on this doesn't even add up. So instead of it just getting botted the votes were just re-purposed? What the fuck?

So Time manually changed it?

Have (((they))) already won?

Hillary literally fainted two weeks ago.
Oswalt should be more worried about his wife's health.

>stop people from watching the debates
hell no

We all want to see Hillary wither and fail
all she does is hide from the public and public hospitals

Maybe he should've been more worried about his wife's health at the time she was alive.

My screencap from earlier. Frozen at 50/50.

How that TV was made in China.

>Trumpfags are this deluded

I never even noticed this "sniffing".

Why are they focusing on it so much?

Noone "admitted" he lost, Trump said he grabbed VICTORY. Also voting isn't rigging. If we all go put and vote Trump in November, is that rigging? No. Mobilizing your followers to voice their opinions counts in determining the outcomes of these things. Hillary failed. And lost.

Revenge

>Trump breathes through his nose like a smart person

K keep me posted

he was thinking about the fact that the american people wanted him to be standing there

and he let DNC steal it from him

and how he is thankful that he and his family are still alive

the url says "congrats Donald Trump, you won tonights debate"

remember when that one bot on the drudge poll during the Republican primaries?

Drudge sorted that shit out quick

How were the first 30 minutes of morning cuck?

this is a comfy episode of Morning Joe.
Was expecting a quick rush against Trump, but it's very quiet. Did the campaign manager stall them for 30min and the worst is to come... or have they given up?

Pat should have worried about his wife's health more.

mfw seeing that poll 2 hours ago

I agree, I think he tore her up. The crowd was wild for Trump, until the MOD told them they had to be quiet - then until nearly the end, only Hillary supporters were allowed to make noise. Anyone else notice that?

yeah, where I come from, it's called breathing

Nothing else to focus on. They've already attacked him on temperament/taxes/etc.

>It's one of those private window votes
Easy as senpai

That's very good.

>if you had as much concern about your wife's health, maybe she'd still be alive.

Anglo-Portuguese alliance only counts if you don't include all the times it broke and when they went to war

Yeah, if you read the article the writer says that even though Hillary was better at debating, he will still come out as a winner.

Ha

I think they made a deal with Don in effect from this week, that they're covering him more balanced. In return they will not be arrested by a right wing death squad in February 2017.

>He didn't say "yeah that's good business" you filthy gypsy. He said "that's business", as in, shit happens. Only a fucking moron would lose money when the alternative option exists.
Listen you aboriginal cumfart of inbred chav convicts

He came out looking like an insensible fucking asshole toward MIDDLE CLASS AND WORKING CLASS AMERICA THAT LOST SO MUCH IN 2008

Nobody gives a fuck about the rational imprint,only about the emotional imprint that he leaves within the minds

And he left a turd for an imprint because people who lost will be OFFENDED by that statement

You dumb inbred abbo shit,kill yourself.
I don't expect drones like you who can't find no fault in their "favorite" because it would hurt your fragile ego.
Read up on blog.dilbert.com ,he can explain that shit better because "master persuader status" authority,I'm just user
Ameritards don't like it when people think different from them.
He is not an idiot.
But he fucked up the debate and got baited all the way,Hillary made him waste his time and his breath.

>26th
>New

fuck off Palmer

i should buy more miniatures

They were probably told by the DNC to go soft in order to attract more trump viewers by being the only network other than fox building this sense of hope that trump did it last night. Then over the coming days they will hit hard just like they did once trump sealed up the nomination that one day in may.

He is thinking he has to make sandwiches for his wife and her son.

Is it all over for Trump?

156 IQ friendo

Shouldn't you be at a callcentre right now trying to scam people, Pajeet?

>Hillary was better at debating
All the questions were pretty much Hillary talking points yet she was barely able to keep up with the Don.

that's my thought as well

Lose? He did actually worse than I thought he would do by being nervous, he'll have to admit that...

But, Hillary came across as a fucking detached robot. Completely out of touch with any problem she was discussing. Her big fake smile had everyone I was with cringing.

Trump came across as grounded and real. Not a polished debator but correct, 100% correct on the issues.

He missed many times to go into his stump speech. He should have said America first, etc

Morning Joe just admitted Trump won. Whoa.
>Mika
>muh epic bitchslap zingers!

You tell me

i remember when people said Trump lost one of the Republican debates. then 2 days later he had a rally, and everyone forgot it

same shit with yesterday.

It's already too late, nobody is going to watch the next two, at least not the people who were undecided. He had ONE chance to win them over and he blew it.

Mika is SNIFFING too right now

What's wrong with Trump SNIFFING?

>arrested by a right wing death squad in February 2017.

So Cred Forums?

Fucking this, pay attention Americans. This is a coordinated attempt to demoralise you. Don't take the bait.

The Brexit debates were basically "Remain wins, Leave BTFO!!" regardless of what actually happened, and right up until the day of the actual referendum we were told repeatedly that it would be an absolutely humiliating and crushing defeat for the Brexit side.

Trump will be shown to slide in the polls in the next few days, don't fall for it. Brexit was supposedly down by 10 points the day before the vote (and ended up winning by 5). They are trying to shut you up and make you so depressed that you stay at home.
Don't let it happen.

Does anyone have the link to Morning Joe please?

>Clinton stays calm
They're obviously not adept at reading body language

>The guardian

that bloke in the circle looks like Keanu Reeves.

Who is this guy I've seen him before, and did he really say this?

Haha drumf btfo XD

livenewschat.eu/politics/

Yeah I had one of those, they think they're so sarcastic and funny. They get a false sense that their views are correct by those retarded likes

I actually like it. I think it's the sort of phrase Trump can just wear as a good thing. Trickle down is a great thing. Trumped up, WEW

I just watched the debate and the first 30mins Trump absolutely dominated.

I think that should be enough soundbites to build up a good spin story and cover some of the hits she put on him.

What no one seems to be talking about is that this is his first ever debate 1 v 1, whilst it is Clinton's 14th I believe.

Why is Nicole wallace the hottest one on morning joe?

boy you Trump supporters really are idiots

whats up with the new sniffing meme?
maybe I just missed it but for me it just sounded like he was breathing through his nose and the mic was too sensitive

I didn't say i agree with the article, i just explained what the article said. And the article said >Hillary was better at debating

(((The Guardian)))

Leftist propaganda rag.

Don't cite Scott Adams if he doesn't even remotely agree with you. Scott didn't even mention it on his Periscope during the debate, and at the end said Trump own

>Does anyone have the link to Morning Joe please?
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

her fake ass politician smile can fuck off

Twitter is correcting the record

Wtf I hate trump now

Stephen Miller
Yes even in German

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Stephen "Red piller" Miller

who else was here after the debate last night? Fucking shill battleground and concern trolls

yeah well thats just like, your opinion dude

The other method was this
They flooded the debate sticky with panicked "Trump supporter" posts giving the (((media))) the ability to spout off that his supporters here have abandoned him.
>they play dirty

>livenewschat.eu/politics/

Thank you

I know. I was just talking about the article.

I just got wet everytime he talked
- t.mika

no

it's my opinion based on the online polls, the chatter on facebook, and my own personal estimation of how things went

it doesn't matter what the shills or the MSM say

the american people have eyes and ears

ROWDY RUDY
dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/exclusive-rudy-giuliani-lester-holt-should-be-ashamed-of-himself/

>When asked by The Daily Caller Monday night if Holt treated Donald Trump fairly, the former mayor of New York said he acted “extremely unfairly.”

He got nervous and baited yes...

But the impressions aren't as clear as your saying.

Hillary monotone talking came across as robotic and out of touch as well

kek, they mad

I was here/still here.

Yeah it was rough

They would have said this exact same headline if Hill had literally died on stage, m8.

It just would have been funnier.

Also this.

>nobody is going to watch the next two

2008 debate ratings:
>1st debate: 52.1 million
>2nd debate: 63.2 million
>3rd debate: 56.5 million

hurr durr.

probably just common cold. He meets thousands of people on the campaign trail and has a pretty rough schedule.

I know that's what the libs said when hillary was sick, but there's a bid difference between common cold and "pneumonia".

A fucking leaf

>"Trump was looking for the crisis to buy up things
>"yeah ,thats good business"
> "Trump paid no taxes!"
> "Because I'm smart"
> "Trump didn't pay this architect!"
> "I wasn't satisfied. That's called business."

Does he realize he fell for every bait the old dying,shitting,crumbling,diseased bitch had for him?

Once Trump controlled the narrative,the nigger and Hillary jumped on him to switch topics fast

Hillary did not let Trump talk about real issues because it would make her look bad
But baited him every time and it worked to save her ass

these clinton donors are getting desperate

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/26/bias-alert-amazon-fixed-reviews-for-hillary-clintons-book.html

German news is full of copy/paste news agency articles about Clintons great victory over a hopelessly flailing Trump

i'm so far removed from this crap, opening their websites and skimming those articles i feel like an alien observing some sort of slimy and malformed new lifeforms emerging from a distant planet's ocean

haha okay sorry.

sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Save it. :^)

He was fucking savage on Hillary at the beginning - was going fullbore on the "you've been in politics so long but have achieved nothing you're saying you want to do; why should it be any different now?" line and just utterly overpowered her. He was weaker later on as he began to ramble a lot with some of his answers, such as on racial issues.

Hillary was just overmatched. You can argue about whether or not she made a more coherent performance or not; she really only got a chance to speak when Trump let up on her. She was completely overpowered.

Thanks

When the subject of discussion was policy, he did pretty well.

He kinda faltered later on though, he was way too defensive and he didn't hit Hillary hard enough. He only mentioned her record, instead of bringin up her scandals.

I believe this is advanced shilling. They're appearing supportive but disappointed so you don't go watch the debate for yourself.

Trump killed it WATCH THE DEBATE FOR YOURSELF NIGGERS.

Hillarys face said it all and what it says was "fuck, goddamnit he's shitting all over me"

What were the ratings for this debate?

Why is the moderator being attacked? Jesus, first Lauer, then Fallon, now Holt...

That's good though. means less people will bother with voting abroad. who cares what the germans and norwegians think

Romney used up everything he had in the first debate last time and won it, but lost everything after that.
There is so much shit about Clinton that he hast even brought up, i think he wants to build up momentum over the weeks now.

>When the subject of discussion was policy, he did pretty well.
Which they were quick to gut

And she was quick to bait him

>8 MINS TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BIRTHERISM
I regret NOT sleeping for this disaster debate.

Demoralizing tactics

who still awake here?

probably wont sleep all day now

90 million people

another version of the concern shills?

BORING CTR

Noice

That's fine with me

True that, good old concern trolling.

My take is that It was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race as her supporters were expecting him to completely melt down at the debates or at the fact checkers. He didn't. Quite the contrary, both "it was considered unconstitutional" and "the murder rate didn't rise" will not his opponents back as he can prove they are either misinformed or outright lying.

She made some inroads by appealed to causes close the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. It was a masterful blow when he mentioned he was all over the country. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Her response to that remark was so out of touch

> yeah, I wasn't (traveling America to see first hand) because I was preparing to be president

It sounded so self conceited and so presumptuous that If Trump attack her on that remark it is going to sting.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at the end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

>i must remind the audience, PLEASE do not cheer for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zu6GO0e9pBo

Trumps mic was compressed harder than hillarys. You could heat the dynamic 'boom' sound as he moved around where a hard compressed fast release would be turning this signal volume up ridiculously fast bringing usually inaudible details forward

Not released yet, but predicted to be a record high.

The idea that people only watch the first debate and then tune the whole thing out is demonstrably incorrect though.

It has been worse, but god damn.

The place was crawling with shills. They pretty much all declared trump doomed after 5 minutes. Most reasonable people elsewhere were saying trump held his own. Then after the debate was over they all just disappeared. It was surreal seeing such a coordinated effort.

The statement in and of itself isn't necessarily bad. A cornerstone of Trump's projected image in the campaign is that he's a good businessman, and that the country needs someone who understands making money running it. Re-enforcing that is a good move.

What he needed to do however was then refocus the fault for the situation back onto the politicians. Trump has also cast himself as a non-politician, an outsider who doesn't play the Washington game that the US is so sick of. "And it was bad policies, like those you supported, like those of President Obama, that caused that situation to emerge in the first place. Don't blame me for taking advantage of a situation that politicians like yourself created."

He also missed a chance when Hillary went after him for not paying much income tax. He just came out with a quip "That makes me smart" but he should have followed that up. Pointing out that the reason he can pay so little tax is because of the way the tax system works, again, a system created by politicians. Everyone would minimize their tax in the same way he does if they could, it's just that most people can't. Again, shift the blame onto the system, and play the card of being a good businessman; "Of course I minimize my taxes, that's what the system allows me to do. The system people like you put into effect Secretary Clinton. If you don't like it, you've had a lot of years to change it. Don't blame me for using the system you helped create".

The poll who won CNN's is based on this:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

521 people asked

>26% of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans
>41% identified themselves as Democrats,
>33% identified themselves as Independents.

Fox and Friends showed that graph that measures responses of focus groups to candidates statements.

The pollster said that in most cases, independents sided with Trump over Hillary.

>trump admits he lost

where?

They have talked about tax returns.
They have also talked about racism.
They have talked about the Iraq War.
They have talked about sexism.
Did I miss any?

Trump pretty much brushed off all of them. Do they have anything else to talk about in the next debate which they can use in an attempt to bring down Trump?

Mika is not really on Trumps side. She believes that Hillary was better but feels that "something" is going on and his poll numbers won't change much. Or rise instead. She is worried about his movement I guess.

>There is so much shit about Clinton that he hast even brought up, i think he wants to build up momentum over the weeks now.
And you think she doesn't know it?

You think all the money in the world,corporations and networking she has,she will not just shrug it off ?
Bill Clinton is still liked today
Despite being a disgusting rapist,molesting,criminal,sociopathic,corrupt motherfucker,
Both are cold blooded ,rich and with influence

WikiLeaks are the only ones that can save Trump
That would hit hillary the hardest

Oh shit. The Superbowl got 114 million. Those ratings are pretty good.

Best part of the debate last night was when 400lbs NEETs got BTFO

Except he didn't admit he lost you fucking idiot. Merkel seriously needs to speed up the destruction of your country.

and then the crowd cheered 3 times for Clinton after tgat and he didnt say anything about it, but when Trump was cheered at it was: SHUT IT DOWN!

theyre getting nervous, plain and simple

hillary is pulling out of Ohio, bad omen for the Shitlers

CTR will invade this place for the next month or so, they will work overtime the more and more Shitlery slips in the polls

Anyone know how much each candidate talked for?

Felt like Trump talked much more.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

I love Chuck Todds point

Trump taking away Hillary's talking time

soon
the new migrant waves are scheduled a few days before New Year's
Merkel was agreeable

>2017 joe

Saying anything less than Trump is literally Hitler, that Hillary crushed him last night, and the race is now over is biased ass kissing to the #mentallyhill

KEK TODD KYS

>le red PA meme

you are so delusional, not ONE poll shows him winning in PA

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Spread this to normies, it will throw undecided middle of the road/classical liberals off of her. Already had some success, 3,000 views in a few hours.

>dat Time disclaimer
Kek

>you are so delusional, not ONE poll shows him winning in PA

>durrrrrrrrr Hillary looked strong and had so much stamina

I'd hatefuck him and then snap his neck tbqh

oprah's book club will love this
lel

"I take advantage of the laws of the nation"

-Donald J Trump

well faggot, then let all dem rapefuges in US to do the same thing
Hag: You simply haven't paid any income taxes.
Drumpf: It would be wasted.

Drumpf:That makes me smart

Drumpf:I'll release my taxes as soon as the audit is complete. Also, I've been under audit for the last 15 years.

Dumb retard vs The Bitch
Either way,USA is sooooooo fucked

TRUMP ON FOX AND FRIENDS IN TEN MINUTES.

Reminder that (((Holt))) can go fuck himself.

*sips*

Heheh

awesome, what will he say about his televised trial... uh I mean his televised debate

Deport all weebs

What's the significance of those counties?

LINK

also my bday user!

>"And it was bad policies, like those you supported, like those of President Obama, that caused that situation to emerge in the first place. Don't blame me for taking advantage of a situation that politicians like yourself created."
Look ,an australian genius

This is exactly,word for word,what Trump should've said,he would've left a good taste in people's mouths and created more disgust for ILLary.

> "Of course I minimize my taxes, that's what the system allows me to do. The system people like you put into effect Secretary Clinton. If you don't like it, you've had a lot of years to change it. Don't blame me for using the system you helped create".
THIS,MY GOD,IF he would've said this,I would've came in my pants and went to sleep happy to see MAGA in my dreams

No. They will just repeat themselves like broken records.
But that is the tactic. Get your opponent to waste time defending himself from the same attacks over and over so he can't attack you with anything.
I think Trump and his people are smart enough to realise its what they will do. He just needs to be able to deflect them properly when they throw them at him again next time. And the next time.
And when he is sworn in.
And so on.

It's a standard leftist tactic. They try to create a "you're either with us or against us" atmosphere so that you have to choose a side, and then hammer you with the whole "you're a racist, you're a sexist, you're Hitler" charade until you eventually, reluctantly, settle on their side. They are trying to remove all neutrality because they know that coercion is the only way to get people behind their dangerously unhinged and politically extreme Yas Queen.

Alleged "Fact checking" of the debate

archive.is/drRV0

How much is true and not in the fact checking?

I'm watching on my TV.

the kikes better cover this

remember to flood social media with this

She's been avoiding press conferences for a year, and he only managed to mention the emails one time? And nothing else? He missed a big opportunity.

>not using them as Basement Bunker Busters

Migrate

Battleground counties.
You can win an entire state with just these.

>Polls that could be conducted in specifically democratic lead counties are my argument
k

Majority of the weebs are Hillshills, what's new?

will he admit he needs to do better in the next two debates or will he say he won and that it was all the moderator's fault

Pathetic performance by Trump to be honest. He was like someone who didn't study for the oral exams and kept repeating statements needlessly and was all over the place. He had almost no specific ideas, only generic statements like 'we got to do better, we need to be strong, we have to be vigilant' - meaningless drivel. I was cringing almost the entire way through, especially in the second half where just went off the rails.

That said, he brought up some good points. Manifacturing job flight, Clinton's fuckups in Libya, her opposing Obama on TPP and the pull-out from Iraq which cause the collapse we've seen.

Clinton had her own failures as well, like the cringe-inducing attempt to squeeze in the woman-card at the end but was much better overall imo.

Looking at the whole thing, I don't see how anyone could come away with this thinking Trump's the better candidate, unless you're already ideologically aligned.

I'd say that last night was a shitshow and, as such, was a tie.

I'm doubting any movement in the polls that aren't (((adjusted)))

Khan family, Trump foundation maybe.

I still don't understand why Trump didn't defend himself when she said that he wants to cut the taxes of the rich. He should have said also for the middle and lower class.

Sadly the moderators for the next debate will be even worse

That was pre-planned - flood the place, make it seem like his supporters are scared/hurt/offended/disappointed and abandoning him
>(((BuzzFeed)))
Demoralization tactics aimed at real Trump supporters here
DON'T FALL FOR IT, LADS!
The shilling isn't going to stop, it will get worse. >Hold the fort
>Hold the line
>It's OUR home

>someone posted my old site
fug I forgot about that place

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Still more debates to go, and he did roll out the emails at an appropriate time ("show us the emails and I'll give you my tax returns, even though my lawyers are telling me not to").

CTR pls leave

Ooh.

muh trump university
muh china made ties

wouldn't surprise me if they brought this stuff up again

>tfw you will never be in trumps right wing death squad

feels bad man

>Hilary

i love how the man just doesn't sleep at all.

T-2min

>Hilary

lol

i get that feeling whenever i read the MSM

it's always glossed over and biased

they never have the whole story or even relevant source material most of the time

i just don't read it

and it worries me that so many still do and take it at face value

>It's a wireless microphone pack

YouTube 24/7 Fox Stream,

youtube.com/channel/UCHZ9aLbMuIoDt8_fbLkVTjg/live

One time and the crowd cheers and he doesn't follow up?!

The whole debate is Trump taking Clinton's bait

This is the main reason why I feel he lost. Though in my eyes only by a narrow margin and taking into account the biased mod, this is actually quite well done for him

>IQ
you're a sadcunt

>this faggot literally think it's okay for us to protect everyone for free and this is antagonistic
What the fuck

this election has been amazing

wow fuck her.

serious question

not trying to be mean

but, are you a child?

ugh why did they have to get the CIA involved?

CNN = MEANINGLESS

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES