How do I quit Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdVQjnIdYk
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no idea.

Just don't use it anymore? Are you fucking stupid?

Why quit, faggot

You can't

You guys are idiots.

Good Post.

YOU DON'T YOU ARE HERE FOREVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I would just leave.. and you'll be better off if you do. All that is here on pol is just hateful, insecure white trash that is being left behind because they are not adapting to changes in society. There is only weakness and fear here.

Come over to Cred Forums.
We are kind

Leave your house at least once a day and attempt to interact with irl humans

more like you cannot have sex in the intersection.

[spoiler]I already browse Cred Forums[/spoiler]

Don't visit in the first place.

Apparently, since you think you can do spoilers on Cred Forums.

i love one punch man too

Excuse me just what the fuck do you think you are doing ?

>quit Cred Forums

Cred Forums isn't just an imageboard, m8, it's way of life, an undeniable truth, a state of mind, if you will...

You can leave Cred Forums and never come back, but wherever you run, ,you'll recognize subversion, corruption, the moral and cultural decay of society, all orchestrated by... (((them))

Get a black dick in your ass and you'll be forever embaressed to come here.

an hero

ALT + F4

ALT + RIGHT moves you forward but only if you moved back first and then came back legally.

you are here forever user

>has no idea how to stop using Cred Forums

why don't we all just become jews so we can help take over the world?

>is way out of his league.

Remember: You're here forever

m8, I wish I knew.

If Trump loses, I quit this place forever.

I have been here for 2 years, let me know if you find a way out. I would laugh at the memes but slowly I couldn't handle how much I was wrong about, ideologically broken I stayed and was made new.

Its impossibru.

You might try, as I have. You might even make a week. But you'll hear about a happening, somewhere in France, or maybe muzzies blow up shit in Stockholm, like we've been praying for all along. And what website will you go to for the real story? Yep, right here.

>not a unicorn

Have a complimentary song instead!
youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE

RARE
A
R
E

You can't, the seed is already in your mind.
The only thing you can do is not coming back here and avoid political discussions to never reveal your power level.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdVQjnIdYk

Ah thy creature of Legend!

If you cannot quit pol you don't belong on pol because you're here for the wrong reasons. If you can't walk away you should probably just walk away.

demons
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE

aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

Stop trying to live authentically, it's an impossible ideal, there will always be restrictions to your life. There is no such thing as total freedom so you have to embrace being oppressed - act - become a hypocrite because honesty is a weakness. Needing to have your voice heard and spat back out at you again is an addictive weakness. Admittedly the public view will be viewed as important and influential but angry overt bias doesn't always beat calm subversive propaganda, only more subversive propaganda over a longer time beats it.

You can leave and not come back.

You'll never forget what brought you here and how you changed yourself.

>A

You don't. I tried to quit Cred Forums for many years now. You cannot escape this place. Ever.

You have redpilled, you are ours now

Leechblock addon.

Then go find a better site. There are plenty.

You don't. You can't.

>t person posting here.

>FUCKING
Cred Forums is retareded desu senpaitachi
Bunch of tech illiterate fags

>there are better sites
Then why are you here?

If we knew, do you think we'd be here? Well, besides the CTR goons being paid to be here.

Because the debates just happened and I want to see what the thoughts of "baby's first political season" are.

>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>quit Cred Forums
Don't forget
You're here forever

Click "X" and stop coming back

get a hobby, browse another board.

If you're already thinking about quitting the memes will get more boring, repetitive and less ironic as time goes on.

How do I quit the whole of Cred Forums?

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave