Any other examples of SJWs getting absolutley BTFO?

Any other examples of SJWs getting absolutley BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/male-feminist-throws-temper-tantrum-until-guy-selling-fake-guns-banned-from-comic-convention/
imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Lol

hahahahahah

>Any other examples of SJWs getting absolutley BTFO?

Y'all in written form is the equivalent of honey or darling. I don't know how SJW's do it but they manage to condense so much condescion in a word that just hearing it makes me go into a rage

I don't follow

It's a journalist having a whinge about one of the stalls at a convention. The person organising the convention removed said journalist from the press list.

A journalist going to some convention whined and bitched about the presence of a gun stand at the convention. The organizer( I assume) instead of giving in to the pressure simply yanked his press creds.

What a fucking cuck

I'm afraid that the story has a sad ending, the SJW rallied his degenerate friends together and caused enough of a stink to make the organisers buckle under pressure

wtf?
the draft needs to come first, otherwise it means that men literally need to sign their lives away in order to get the same "basic human rights" as women.

before women got the fucking vote they should have either forced women to sign up for it or abolished the draft. women have no fucking right to complain about being unequal unless they are demanding that it be mandatory that women register for the draft.

nice
ffs

post more im laffin so hard

we need more of these threads and less of ctr spam

>It's almost next year!

>Small Fats
>Large Fats
>The Fat Hierarchy
>Disunity among the Fats
>The Struggles of Larger Fats

How is y'all condescending? It's a contraction of "you all." It's just a plural form of "you." What the fuck are you talking about?

>Fatties fight each other to see who's fatter
Only in 'murrica
I didn't even know there were sizes larger than XL

This made me chuckle.

>5:58pm
>5:59pm

Top kek. You just know the hag took the better part of an hour to write that in the mostpointlessly verbose manner.

>1 minute later
>No.

Sounds like a stupid facebook mom grandma post, but if it actually went down that way than fuck yeah is all I have to say.

I'm not one to get easily triggered but holy fuck these women are scum.

I remember when the story of that guy's heart transplant hit Cred Forums back in 2012. All the liberal news outlets ran stories 24/7 about the racism of the transplant selections process. People on Cred Forums said that if he got the transplant, he'd be dead in the commission of a crime within three years. Sure enough, in 2015 he's killed during a robbery.

I don't know whether it's funny or sad that niggers are so predictable.

+1 I think in Europe the maximum "normal" size is XL and it already means you are a tremendous whale and a shame for your family and neighbourhood.

I'm pretty sure in Europe you have to get a license to own any shirts and must pay a monthly tax to continue doing so. So I guess we all have our problems.

I'm 1m95, and height scales in width. This is just because the chinese are midgets.

Thank you allah, for making me a muslim.

>He left me to go take a 6 month vacation with his buddies
Fucking lost it right there.

>be 6'2"
>be XXL
>be lanklet
If you're under XL you're an absolute fucking manlet, simple as that

Get back in your kangaroo pouch. Adults are speaking.

People in liberal circles, mostly black, will use y'all in order to gain that woke nigger accent and make it seem like everything they say is wise.

>Things that didn't happen for 400

I'm pretty sure in the USA you have a nigger president.

>based dad
fucking kek.

>It's just a plural form of "you."

"You" is already plural. The singular is "thou".

If that's a real article it's fucking amazing. Thanks haha.

>lanklet XXL at only 6'2
You must literally be swimming in your clothes senpai

>thankyou angela for forcing me to become a muslim
FTFY

These faggots eventually caved and kicked the gun booth out.

(((globalists))) everybody.

That's a bummer. I'm not a gun fan, but I'm even less of a fan of people caving to dumb bullshit and complaints of others.

Lake of Fire is too good for some people. I hope they all starved.

I've studied English Literature, and god that place is a nest, an incubator of SJW.

I can tell you bunch of stories happened around my department, if you mind to read.

>"He didn't care that I was a Maclom X scholar"
>dumb white american thinking her american ideologi is universal wolrdwide
>as if some google rapist in the state would care either
bet she was more distressed over the google acting to the stereotype than the actual act

So do you, bongfriend

I actually read the 1st mail laughing my ass off as I was thinking it actually was the troll. SJWs make the parody go beyond reality.

I notice that those aren't prescription lenses.

I wish these women all the pain in the world. Wouldn't worry though, they'll get it. These types have the tendency to wind up with several kids and no father.

In turkey too?

Go ahead user, green text that shit.

No unity amongst freaks,I'm afraid.

Do tell

I actually had a based female lecturer once

>in a seminar about society in 18th century England
>class is 90% female, most are feminists and about half are SJWs
>most of the discussion comes from a few very vocal SJWs and centres around how damaging the patriarchy was
>the lecturer tries to balance the discussion by pointing out that men also had a hard time in society because of the nature of courtship and being the sole provider for the household
>she points out that most women didn't work
>this one hambeast ignores the lecturer's points and keeps hammering on about the patriarchy
>finally the lecturer turns to face her
>"so if you were alive back then would you rather have been a man or a woman?"
>none of them can answer

she was based, a real old school academic

>small fat

I don't like being this mad.

these are some delicious sjw tears

Not full SJW but a breath of fresh air. IIRC, one of the people who had a special dress code was a vet.

Is this the same guy that makes dota 2 videos on youtube?

>implying i'll ever read that many words without it being split into greentext

I want to buy that man a beer.

didnt she later post a story how her husband was abusive and she wanted money from him?

>quite town
Its literally full of paki's why the fuck anyone would chose to move there is beyond me.

not very much but noticable. Let me begin;

Derman the Cucked Jock

>Have a jock and rich kid in our class; Derman
>Immediately falls in love with a sluttiest and a moderate feminist in class.
>Can't blame him, she is hot thou.
>2nd semester, unfortunately she converted her into your pretty much sick feminist.
>fast forwarding to 3rd year, they still date.
>erasmus program brought a black tunusian to our class, can't remember his name, never shared a class.
>Bitch tricked our guy to host erasmus boy to his house.
>all was well until she decided to stay at one night while both Derman and Tunusian were in home.
>Derman's family owns a nightclub and had to check because his club had suffered from an armed mob ( happens alot in Turkey )
>Tunusian knocked Derman's gf
>Also gf fed him with his money $1000 or something.
>They broke up, without knowing anything
>She only break up with her to conceal her abortion.
>Last year, presentation about women and suffering in literature
>Her presentation about pregnancy and abortion in literature.
>She blurted out that she experienced abortion
>Derman, without knowing anything, blames himself because at first sight thought he was the father.
>He lost his possesion of club due to (((debts))).
>His final thesis was about importance of feminism.

There are more.

What the fuck man.

lmao coddled little uni shits out in the real world are the best stories.

I'm curious. Pls go on

Bonus for all the weebs.

>Interns moan about dress code
>"Never had a job before"
>Wanted sandals in the workplace and a flexible dress code
>Make petition because muh feelings
>All get collectively fired
>Whine on the internet to get job back.
>Manager says they are wrong.
>Stop pretending you are right.because muh feelings
>Manager says while firing them all was extreme, they wouldn't have tolerated them.
The best you can do is damage control.

How does a man get that pathetic holy hell.

Do people actually complain about these things? What the fuck

>that gross lip hair
I feel like this person is going out of his way to be as off-putting as possible while still demanding to be found attractive.

Woman's main job is having kids though, not fighting. Maybe only those with kids should vote? i heard mothers get more conservative once they have to to think of their child future in 20 years and not just ahmed's cock.

Brutal

Why are you on Cred Forums if you're studying 18th century England? Seems like a useless, blue pill thing to study.

God damn. Honorary aryan status was not wasted on the Nips.

>No.
>Thanks.

I just love the passive aggressive full stop

so much cuckening happened and all of them got away with it

Cem the Pathetic Excuse of a Man Vol1

>A rampant and a savant-wannabe, unkempt short guy.
>Valiant defender of feminism and whiteknight.
>fast forwarding to a final exam
>Turan, an average, tall good looking guy forgot to bring his pencil and asked pencil from his deskmate
>She gives him a pink pencil
>Exam ends, immediately thanks and returns the pencil to her
>"Pink pencil doesn't really fits to me"
>Hearing a sexist remark Cem filled with great hatred
>Turan and the girl went outside to smoke, only to be followed and scolded by our defender of women rights
>Apparently girl had crush on Turan, but also Cem had an attraction to her, in a creeps way.
>"YOU KNOW YOU ARE SO SEXIST"
>"mind your own business"
>This wouldn't hurt him, unless this came from the girl
>with a very cringing feint "Hmpfh, lets see how our lecturer will react to your sexism".
>He got blocked from ascending to lecturers floor for 2 weeks.

You missed the best part.

After the professor said "No.", the student started complaining of "extremely violent and problematic language".

Ladies, listen to Heather. She knows what's up.

>Why are you on Cred Forums if you're studying 18th century England?

...because I'm interested in the history of my country?

would you rather we let people like in my post redefine our history for us?

Cem got blocked or Arda Turan ?

heatst.com/culture-wars/male-feminist-throws-temper-tantrum-until-guy-selling-fake-guns-banned-from-comic-convention/
>sjw btfo
>sjw actually is the one that btfo everyone

having kids is one thing, bitching about equality and whining about needing to register for the draft in the same breath is another.

i'd say that children should see a woman exempt from the draft but at the same time, you have to consider single mothers that contribute nothing but thugs to society whilst leeching off of it. perhaps the draft should be for each household or family.

i'm sure there is an elegant solution there somewhere, one which would enforce the traditional family and encourage women not to be such worthless whores.

>body autonomy
Is this what they're calling abortion or baby sacrifice now?

History is extremely important, don't listen to the retards. History is really all we have, so we had better make sure we get it right.

I fucking love this, cried laughing when 1st saw it
SCOIAL JUSTICE!

lol that is such autistic bullshit

Why would cons sell guns anyways?

It was allowing companies that made guns to display/sell replica sci-fi and fantasy guns

Confirm that the Japanese love sharing their culture. Friends from there bring tea, sake ceramics, they dragged me to an onsen and full Japanese-style meal and like pictures like crazy on my kikebook when I try to cook real Japan-style food.
Only thing they don't like is weeaboos but that's because they are obnoxious know-it-alls.

Cem of course, my bad, Turan got the girl, and cem got blocked over massive shenanigans near lecturers. Lecturer's said, he grabbed a pan and spoon and ran rampant on floor with screams of "SEXIST ALERT"

Cem the Pathetic Excuse of a Man Vol2

>Kubra, perhaps the coolest turbaned girl one can ever meet.
>She could go to a bar with you, yet only drink coke or soda, just for fun.
>Cem and Kubra have taken multiculturalism class.
>Apparently both of them had a quarrel with lecturer.
>They and lecturer agreed to meet each other afternoon.
>Since she is turbaned, Cem heavily supported her against the lecturer. And accused lecturer with islamaphobia.
>It's afternoon
>"user have you seen Cem?"
>he was running like a horse to his home, why?
>Cem fled the scene immediately, and Kubra faced the teacher alone, however all went well, she passed and Cem failed.
>Next day
>Cem, being the highest intellectual in class, couldn't digest failing, and questioned the lecturer of his failure.
>Lecturer, with the most retributional smirk on her face;
>"Because Kubra had guts to discuss with me and you hadn't?"
>Whole class, laughed like there will be no tomorrow.
>The wicked defender of feminism, had been out-gutted, out-played and out-mannered by the most feminine, docile, quiet girl in the class.
>Never heard of Cem since.

>He left me to go take a six month vacation with his buddies. It's fair game for me to do whatever I want to.
Could you imagine being deployed in iraq and seeing your wife posting this shit? Id put a bullet in her skull as soon as I got off the plane.

Savage

these cons are untolarble.
you get 3 types of booths

1. Chinks or Spics or other minority

these guys are scammers, never ever buy anything they sell. Mostly bootleg shit too from what I've seen that mostly has shitty quality.

2. White guy nerds

from my experience, these guys can be very hard to deal with and are usually shit eating cunts. they'll have old shit but mostly it's shit you can find anywhere for cheaper.

3. The experts

They overcharge on everything you can find in their store. They know their shit and gouge people because of it. Official, fake, it doesn't matter because they'll sell it if people will buy it.

So, you either get bootleg shit, or overcharged.
Advocacy groups also seem to go to cons now, I got a bunch of shit handed to me about some radical PETA offspring.

Most gun sales in America are antique /novelty guns. 90%+are in the show rooms of 1% of Americans

#ShadowLivesMatter

Maybe in Canuckland, but here it's simply a soft form of non-gendered pronoun used similar to "hon" or "guys". Most googles use "yalls" because they can't even into slang properly.

Ahahaha

>drew pretty much what he described
>gets mad

There's just no pleasing some blobs.

shut up cunt, nobody cares

But I'd believe it

>Cred Forums got this triggered over a copypasta

That board is beyond all hope.

postit

Hello Australia :3

>e grabbed a pan and spoon and ran rampant on floor with screams of "SEXIST ALERT"
kek

>what color is your shadow then, orange?

kek

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

This is long but it's the most I've laughed at SJW. Cred Forums and Cred Forums decided to make fan edits of some shitty cartoon and make all the characters white and post it on tumblr.

>The 13th amendment makes it illegal to own niggas like this

some hamplanets just want to watch the world get slow roasted

>& consumer

She had a whole account where you could watch her descent into madness but it got deleted

he is gay as fuck its not even funny.
me and the boys have better stories on a tuesday night smashing back bevvies and darts and our local.

Nope. That leaf has just reached an advanced level of stupid.

We don't have a president, son. Our prime minister is white.

tl;dr, what did she say?

> Fatties now eating each other

Not because they must... just because they can.

nah fuck that guy he is insecure as fuck.
remember when he got robbed, the next photo he took was him holding up all these guns trying to be a hard cunt.

tbf Dan Blizerian is a huge cunt

Yup. Incoming.

Isn't xhe from that cringy tinder page? It has a strange made up name like Paintaria

>rusisan doll matroshka
>one of the core symbols of russian culture together with bears and vodka
>find out it was copied from japanese dolls
REEE

I care fuck off cunt

SJWs are truly the cancer

>Since she is turbaned, Cem heavily supported her against the lecturer. And accused lecturer with islamaphobia
Please tell me this isn't turkey. I don't know what to believe

I'm having a good moment, besides what do you expect from a class has 70 girls with coloured hair?

Derya the Culturally Enriched

>Full red head, lots of piercings, mistress of puppy eyes and deceit
>Massive kurdish women sympathizer, runs a theather group for (((students))) however all she did, was forcing students to play some shit tier pro-kurdish drama.
>Always called us in class racist and supremacist for not paying approximately 8$ for her laxative induced horseshit.
>Fell in love with a kurdish guy.
>Can't remember, but she was raped by that kurdish students either father or uncle and impregnated.
>To conceal the shit, she was forced to marry the kurdish student.
>They named the boy something that no one can pronunciate.
>arrested and kicked out of university for protesting the government
>Theather club sealed forever.

How can you have this thread and not post some authentic Aussie banter?

This is a classic.

Yeah, blame the guy with the camera and not the girls for taking their tops off and kissing each other for attention

I bet you do, you soft cunt.
grow a pair of balls you pussy and tell that slimy fuckwit to fuck off

>It's not cheating if you only do anal.

KEK

To her mom
She literally cried home to mommy

>rings don't plug holes
Holy fucking shit. I don't know how I should feel about this one.

>history
>useless or bluepill
I'd say kill yourself but I'm not sure you're even technically alive anyway.

Maybe xe identifies as someone who is visually imparied. Ever think if that, shitlord?

Jeez turkey.

>class has 70 girls with coloured hair?
How come they have that shit in Turkey but not in Russia? I feel left out.

>The dude sent the hashtag
C r i n g e

colored hair is not a good thing m8

it worked on the emo/ punky girls in the 90's and early 2000's
then feminists ruined it

>impressive response desu

>You owe me reparations for beating me in a debate and congratulating me

Jesus fucking wept these people are insane.

and then they'll try to eat it

Degeneracy at it's finest.

> he seemed to think about it for a second

He was probably thinking, "If I took off with this bitch clinging to me and dragged her to her death, would I get away with it?"

I know that's what I would be thinking.

I like the fact that when these people finally realize their ideologies and degrees and worthless bullshit means nothing in the face of the real world, they just retreat further into their safe space and put their fingers in their ears to drown out the truth.

I think he was orbiting her, he was just a passive aggressive manlet.
They weren't natural, they coloured it.

>Enrolling in contemporary feminist poetry for laughs.
>Lecturer is a closet feminist.
>Discussing revisional poetry.
>Margaret Atwood's Circe Mud Poems
>Lecturer was glorifying how she added a voice to Circe the witch in Odyssey
>Got bored and started to be busy with phone
>Got noticed by the teacher
>Asked why I wasn't listening
>"I expected something original, yet bunch of women who confiscate successful male poets work, modify them, and publish as their own, without even crediting the original publisher"
>"Do you want them to give credit to Homer in 2014?"
>"It would be plagiarism, If I had done it"
>got kicked out of class.

>these are students at elite law schools
Jesus Christ we're not talking about community college, we're talking about top-tier fucking law schools grow the fuck up. Are you going to ask the judge to postpone the trial because somebody hurt your feelz?
It pissed me off so much that Columbia gave in to that shit

>I was getting married next year and now I have to find a place to live and i'm single
Hahahaha fucking cunt thought she was set for life

>They weren't natural, they coloured it.
have you ever thought chocolate milk from brown cows?

>it would be plagiarism if I had done it
Ahahahahaha good one

Yeah, but her mother worked on the board at the college or university or whatever it is and everything kicked off. I found them on Faceberg and they're completely generic ivory tower SJWs, father doesn't seem to be in sight anywhere either.

How about you start working instead of fucking twitting, you twat?

This guy sounds like the bane of hacking.
"Ah you think hacking is your ally? You merely adopted the hack. I was born in it, molded by it."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you from Istanbul Uni Faculty of Letters?

The leftists in your school deserve to be thrown into an acid well.

Thanks for this user I was always hoping there was more after she lecture the kid about rape.

Whats with you muslims and acid.

Just be civilized for once and use a bullet.

You do realize the guy in this one is the one who is being a progressivist, right?

Its normal for a chick to want to know a guy's height, just like you'll want to know the size of her rack.

Ege.

My emphasis was on how toxic they are.

The Incapables.

>A girl in juniors, called her entire class as unkempt and suburbian.
>Everyone in her class were enraged and ranting on facebook
>Watching how people raged, yet forcing themselves to be (((politically correct))), as the slandering girl was kurdish.
>Asked themselves, on the group, "why don't you confront her?"
>You've been suspended from this facebook group.

Without history, it's impossible to plan for the future. You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been.

#BlackLivesMatter is one of the by-products of rewriting history.

> so you sayin we wuz kangs n shit before the Civil Rights Movement, an now we just presidents that still have to obey the law?
> FUCK THAT SHIT, FUCK EQUALITY, WE GONNA BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN UNTIL WE KANGS AGIN
> BETTER TO RULE AN ASH HEAP IN HELL THAN BE A PUBLIC SERVANT IN HEAVEN

>Istanbul

Don't you mean Constantinople?

WE WUZ is actually the re-writing of history.

kek

(((Columbia)))

And #BLM is one of the consequences of that rewrite, yes.

SO MUCH DEGENERACY.

This one was satirical.

>Reaction Yanuk

Feels good, man.

Konstantiniye siktir

nigger ass

this looks rater fake

Based Roxanne.

>I would like to put forth that FAT isn't a body type
>IT IS U COCK PIECE OF SHIT SKINNY ISNT A BODY TYPE EITHER
>Either
>implying it's X along with something else
>In this case fat not being a body type
>Which they just claimed was incorrect

Is everyone on tumblr under 12 or are they just retards?

Holy shit is that real?

Holy shit.

This kid was on my bus, he was the year below me at school (St Peter's). I was on the bus on the Leamington bus.

he used to blink so weirdly all the time and I used to give him shit for it (just for a laught) so he got really offended and unfriended me.

Jesus Christ on a crutch, I did not expect to see this.

If it makes you feel any better, the media presented the story as if the entire student base was in support of the protestors. Most students thought the protestors were animals at worst and hilarious at best.

t. MU student

The two girls next to him in that photo were a few of my friends (whose names I won't disclose). We all took the morning bus together that's how we knew each other. What the fuck........

wtf I love Australia now

Literally just got an email about a talk my company are putting on regarding the human rights of women from a feminist perspective. Topics include what is a "human" in human rights and feminist theory of law.

I work for an engineering firm. Should I go for the bantz?

> small fats
really makes you think

please go, and post greentext afterwards

Leftshits BTFO

Also this...

I work with a few Japanese on very rare occasions through aeronautics and they were extremely pleased I took the time to learn a little bit of dialogue. They are always really friendly and smart people, just don't be loud and obnoxious all the time.

I wish I could say the same about The Chinese in who I always have to deal with.

>13th amendment makes it illegal to own niggas like this

Just run them out of the premises. You won't actually need to strike anyone, intimidation and a commanding voice should do.

Hope she got nigger-raped as a reward for her bravery

This one makes me sad. These stories are like a modern day 1001 nights.

1001 white knights

>mid coitus he saw a picture of me and Jared on my bedroom mirror

Tumblr decimated in one picture.

>sandals
>opposed to looking like a smart gentlemen in a suit and dress shoes

Only nu-male fags wear sandals in the workplace.

I am having trouble finding it online but
I am reminded of a story that came out this year, I think you guys heard it, an italian singer came all the way to the middle east to promote peace.
Guess what?
Culturally enriched and killed.

Cred Forums was pro-gay at one point? Or is this guy getting 2nd gen Anonymous and Cred Forums mixed up?

proto-Cred Forums (old /n/) was pretty liberal. Not in the whiny SJW sense today though. Cred Forums just hops sides with whoever's defending free speech and in the past, right-wingers were proposing things like censoring certain media because of "values'. The general attitude of Cred Forums or /n/ started to shift when the right-wing grew less authoritarian and the left-wing turned into whiny landwhale control freaks.

Ah yes. The titanic struggle between the Ham-Planets and the Meat-Moons.

What is up with those profile pics though?

I'm tall and skinny, XL is what fits me as L doesn't reach my waist. There's little difference between the two.

I've seen this posted a bunch of times but something about "apparently he broke up with me and immediately threw a party" struck me as fucking hilarious this time.

Muh sides.

It's great to feel superior, but this isn't entirely right either. True, black people look plenty stupid for falling for such an obvious con, but unless you have psychic superpowers, there will always be some lie you will fall for, and the media has spent half a century refining MKULTRA into a system of lies personally tailored to each individual. Their propaganda system now makes Hitler's Nazi Party look like neanderthals that just discovered fire in comparison.

I can't blame the rubes for falling to a con game that targets their specigic vulnerabilities. I can, however, destroy the frauds that are using it to literally lie them to death.

And I'm going to do that by voting for Trump.

Letting them all go seems a bit harsh but my guess is that there is a lot more context to be had in this one sided story. I very much doubt the story that they simply wrote some shit up and handed it to the manager in a respectful manner. No way are they canned for simply that.

There had to be millennial tier whining involved in this and the manager had enough of their BS.

Before Cred Forums became the new Cred Forums, Cred Forums culture and activism had a heavily liberal tinge.

Do you guys know that Adultery is a CHARGEABLE OFFENSE. But ONLY for service members.
Fucking sluts are getting YOUR TAX MONEY to be sluts. And nothing can be done.

>women shouldn't work
>i'm totally not an interventionist, i'm conservative as fuck

As it should be, it is both morally right to side with the weaker as well as expedient as it keeps the sides in balance

Elaborate

It's actually true though.
>be sane person who doesn't buy """brands"""
>be shopping at fucking Ilianci in Chinese stores
>be 6'3" 200 pounds
>XXL barely fits me
>the fucking L men's clothes actually fit 5'7" 110 gf
The Chinese are tiny ants, brah.

>when your parents catch you smoking and then make you suck down the whole pack to teach you a lesson

who the fuck does that ?

>Tumblr got peoples pets euthanized

Jesus man

Pretty much.

In the past we were left-wingers because the right-wingers were coming after our free speech, media, and edginess. Now, we're right-wingers because the left-wingers are coming after our free speech, media, and edginess.

Texans?

You should speak for yourself, retard without principles

They have small frames in general. It is less to do with fatty westerners as you say. I mean when their men have shoulders the size of western women...

literally proved his point

Burn Coal, Pay Toll.

No Man wants a woman who committed miscegenation.

I'm talking about the mentality of the board in general, lad. /n/ (Cred Forums) was much more left-wing when it was the right-wingers coming after the things we enjoy. The pendulum switched and a lot more right-wing sentiments grew when the right-wing gave up on trying to censor things and the left-wing devolved into whiny cucks, hamplanets, and nu-males who want to get rid of whatever hurts their feelings.

It's almost a cycle at this point, Cred Forums just hops in the back of whatever truck leads to free speech.

>seems quite apolegetic
>wants to make ammends
>still calls fiance's family shitlord
what

This. Although views do change a little. I was 17 during 9/11 and I bought into the whole patriot act, if you have nothing to hide don't worry about it bullshit. I still want to kick my own ass for having that sort of view. Other than being neutral on abortion from being against it... my views are more or less the same at 32 years old.

I don't think there is anything wrong with people 25 and under evolving their views as your world view and brain is still developing and taking things in.

I wear XL (190cm/90kg), but when i was in usa, sometimes L were baggy. Diffrent scales?

>small fats
>larger fats
oh my fuck
>the duality of fats
>fats' inhumanity to fats
>Episode 1 OST: Duel of the Fats

BURN THE COAL...

USA sizes are one size offset from those of other countries
USA L is Japanese XL

>Before Cred Forums became the new Cred Forums, Cred Forums culture and activism had a heavily liberal tinge.
The left-wing tinge was only for a short time. It rose and fell with Chanology. /news/ was never left-wing.

>sent from my iPad
haha

Thank you brit.

hank hill

Kek

t. The most jealous, insecure, butthurt faggots of all time

Pic related: my reaction to you

WTF PEOPLE, IT'S ALMOST THE CURRENT YEAR THAT FOLLOWS THE CURRENT CURRENT YEAR!

Notch is totally based right now. He has reached the point where he can basically spend $20 million+ a year for the rest of his life and still have money to spare.

He doesn't need to impress anyone ever again.
He doesn't need to shill anything ever again.
He doesn't need to worry about money or employment ever again.
He has a bunch of followers that actually listen to what he has to say.

I'm so jelly of him. He can say whatever the fuck he wants with absolutely zero repercussions.

he's a lazy fat cuck so im not that jelly

No way is that real.

That could have something to do with height also.

I am 6 foot 1 inch tall. I am from a fairly tall family and area (pnw) i guess, so my height has always felt average.

Until I went to japan. Felt like a fucking giant there. In crowds I was always the tallest person around unless there were other white tourists. I don't mean a bit taller either, I mean like 5 or 6 inches taller than the seas of black hair. People were marginally taller than the japs in korea, and, oddly, every now and then I would run it large Koreans who were like 6 foot and bulky, with odd square kinda shaped heads. Mongol blood? Sub ethnic group? Not sure

>Hubby is probably balls deep as we speak

If he's deployed in Okinawa, sure
But if he's in some Middle Eastern shithole I doubt he'll get many opportunities

>lazy
I probably would be if I was a billionaire
>fat
He has no excuse for this to be honest since he could pay a top tier chef to cook him delicious healthy things for every meal
>cuck
Is there evidence of this? I know that Jim Sterling (the video game reviewer) is a literal cuck with an SJW girlfriend but I don't know about Notch

notch went full bantsmaster desu

Nobody. It's something she saw on television. This generation was raised by TV and think what they saw on it was real and normal.

Sorry guys...

Didn't it happen in one of the very early episodes of King of the Hill?

I'd go to Prison I don't give a fuck

savage

If that happened to me I would literally make it my life goal to make her life a misery.

It would be so cruel and calculated you wouldn't even believe. I'd probably quit my job and take out a loan to fund this elaborate plan.

Living off super noodles and beans for months on end so all the money is devoted to "The Plan"

my great grandma made my dad eat cigarettes when she caught him trying to smoke.
I've smoked hookah and pot each only one time, but I have never tried a cigarette.

wake me up

no, that's a fat guy

>clever editorial about women abuse
All my what?

Delet this from my brain. I don't want to live in a society where this is allowed to happen.

this is a legit reason to kill that bitch. and for fucks sake, i would do it.

savage you say

I'd ask her one thing

why?

and for every answer that she'd give that didn't satisfy me I'd snap of oe of her fingers

>So it's funny to joke about violence against transsexuals now?
>I don't care who names it, Chevy, Ford,the Pope, it is still racist.
Given she is arguing about cars and bikes, I get the feeling that she's upset at the word Tranny being short for Transmission

>be multi BILLIONAIRE
>spend your time shit talking the mentally insane on twitter

hello

hey, a multi billionaire can also do things just for shits and giggles

This, you can do whatever the fuck you want, money is not an issue anymore.

Living the dream.

based

she put it down the next day, he literally got his answer, she wanted to kill his dog because she was vindictive and wanted to make him suffer more.

I literally lolled, people are idiots

[snip] why?

>Body autonomy

Like not being enslaved to get shot in some god forsaken jungle?

a cunt doesn't need a reason to be a cunt

>Eating cigarettes

A cigarette has enough nicotine to kill you if fully digested. Thanks Grandma, lesson learned.

What? I had to study that even in high school. French and English history are a huge part of American history. The people who created the country largely came from them and we still share big portions of their culture.

Surely the same must be at least slightly true of Australia. Learning how you got to where you are and better understanding your own culture isn't a blue pill.

Yes, it actually happened to me. It wasn't a post like this, but a plenty of fish account and a long list of text messages.

I fucked up and confronted her on the phone about it before I cut her access to my bank accounts.

Divorce was messy, but the texts kept her from pulling too much shit about my kids.

my fucking sides. Also checked

>I fucked up and confronted her on the phone about it before I cut her access to my bank accounts.

Jews

Its also in a mr tibbs movie.

>sent from my iPad

This is a fucking fantastic effortpost.

Yes.

Theres something satisfying about seeing a coddled and narcissistic getting a nice dose of unadulterated reality. Whats depressing is realizing afterwards that a huge amount of the current generation is so coddled that they believe the whole world shares their opinions. They believe that democracy has failed, because the people disagree with them.

They want a leftist authoritarian state, and try to bring it about under the guise of democracy.

Where I live only niggers and genderqueer milennials say y'all. White working class old people say "youse", everyone else just says you for the singular and plural

>it's not cheating if you only do anal

I find the "ughs" so hilarious. They're grunting with exertion even through text.

Rookie mistake...
That 30K really wasn't all that badly spent...she used it to take her, my kids, and her new boyfriend to DisneyWorld...Because of the posts and pictures she put on Facebook basically stating that, the judge laughed out loud when she asked for alimony and told her that she was a gold-digger.

The judge also used it to utterly dismiss her claims that she was physically scared of me and that the kids were in danger around me...that's worth 30K

Plus I sued the boyfriend for alienation of affection and won about half of it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

>White working class old people say "youse"

They do that in Scotland too.

Really man they fell for that?
Someone needs to do this with Hillary.

>Thin privilege
It's not a fucking privilege. You want to be thin? You don't want to be confused for a Hutt when you're sitting down? You're sick of having alien organisms living in your fat rolls?

Then stop stuffing your faces, you fat fucks!

Yeah. On the latter point, the US military occasionally contracts with companies which don't offer the cheapest hardware solely to maintain a healthy competition, to prevent monopolies.

For the most part, Cred Forums didn't give a single shit about what people did or believed. I liked that about Cred Forums

doesnt adultery enable the husband to not get fucked out of half his shit in a divorce?

>Sent from my iPad
ZERO
FUCKS
GIVEN

but why tho?

Apparently getting nuked twice does a nation quite well. 'Murica? I have a request!

Goes to show that even real fathers can have their children subverted by (((them))).

Hi Amber. Hows the begging going?

The best part of this bullshit? She put a trigger warning on it when she posted it. LITERALLY SAYING NO TO THESE PEOPLE IS TRIGGERING.

>TRIGGER WARNING: Violent language regarding an extremely dismissive response from a professor. This is an email exchange I had with my professor this evening. ... We are obviously not preaching to the choir. Professors and administration at Oberlin need to be held accountable for their words and actions and have a responsibility to their students.

This is not speculation but fact:

"Y'all" is how SJWs say "you guys" while avoiding using the gendered term "guys".

It was already planned. There was a string of posts about it, about 2-3 months ago.

Everyone decided to stop posting about it until a few days before voting begins, so that pseudo-journalists lurking don't ruin it by posting the plan on their shitty overrated blogs.

whatever 'The Plan' is, you've sold me on it.

>Pixie to Goddess
Dying a little inside.

>I went into a tough field that is filled with millions of people making games
>I'm in debt due to a poor career choice
>I'm more special you need to pay off my debt

Fucking hell the gal of some people.

I tried to find the poster which was going to be used, but had no luck. Heres compensation