New polls

SHIEEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73O7tATQ8og
mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780554122902638592
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

praise kek

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

That will change tomorrow. Mrs. Clinton is clearly leading the race.

good to see trump get a bump bit isn't this a little early?

Report this fucking minion poster.

Trump dominated.

Fucking leaf
Go fuck yourself

Asuka utterly destroyed her.

She talked about real tactics and strategy and Rei just said nothing.

She had her on the ropes the whole times. All Rei could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Nerv organization.

Almost everyone except for LOL (((SEELE))) agree.

Asuka dominated.

Trump dominated

>Mrs. Clinton

Thank you for correcting the record.

CTR is getting their IPs banned so nobody can use them anymore.

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS KILL YOURSELVES YOU ARE CANCER GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

I have literally never watched this animu

You CTR fags think you can kill my thread faster by doing that?!

youtube.com/watch?v=73O7tATQ8og

Trump dominated.

Rei is utter shit. Only edgelords worship a shit waifu.

You do realize that I don't give a fuck if Mods ban every single mobile IP in the US, right?

What the fuck is happening to Cred Forums

I have no idea, but i've joined in spamming pastas. Praise kek!

Trump utterly destroyed it.

shills shilling shills shilling shills

give it a day or two

Not the white race

Those are yesterday's polls.

Any post debate polls out yet, aside from internet joke polls?

It's literally the most famous anime in the west that doesn't involve Pikachu or saiyans

No it's not. Even Ghost in the Shell is better known that this piece of shit about a boy who can't pick up a gf.

>Cred Forums is going to be unusable for a week because of this retarded spamming

Well after the debate he's going to lose by a landslide.

Why are all ctr posts Canadian? Im serious is Trudeau on here day and night

somebody put clinton on suicide watch pls
thanks

Thoughts on this map? My current prediction, open to input.

>AZ blue
>VA red
>NC blue

Why?

Fucking retarded

Arizona isn't going blue if Nevada and Colorado go red

NC isn't going blue if Virginia goes red

Michigan isn't going Red if Wisconsin and Penn are still Blue

You're also more likely to see one of Maine's district go Red than you are one of Nebraska's go Blue

Trump dominated

My bad I mixed up a few states going off memory of RCP polls.
Here is the updated one.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Holy shit praise Kek

特朗普彻底摧毁了她。

他谈到真正的计划和策略,但克林顿只能说说特朗普。

如果没有这个职位回应你的母亲会在睡梦中死去。

几乎所有除了LOL投票(((CNN))同意。

特朗普称霸

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

Virginia in? So he doesn't even need Colorado now. Not that he won't get it, anyway.

Trump dominated.

Trump ju je u potpunosti uništio.

Govorio je o stvarnim planovima dok je Klintonica pričala samo o Trumpu.

Držao ju je za jaja cijelo vrijeme. Jedino što je mogla je arogantno se mrštiti dok je gubila. Bila je sramota za sebe i Demokratsku partiju.

Skoro svi polovi osim LOL ((CNN)) se slažu.

Trump je dominirao!

бляяя

PRAISE HIM

Asuka a real bitch to Shinji tho

Trump dominated

This perfectly encapsulates my views as well.

Trump pretty much mopped the floor with her.

He talked about REAL issues, REAL matters that actually are important to voters.

Hillary just focused on petty childish attacks.

Polls agree - Trump is the clear winner.

can you put that in japanese, we already have chinese so we can pasta in multiple languages?

I O W A
O
W
A

I wouldn't be too sure about that.
He has already cemented his voter base. The debate is now to show the world how retarded both the candidates are.

The bar is set super-low for him. If he manages to not make an ass of himself in the upcoming debates, Gramps really has a shot at it, despite the media slander against him, and the King Google openly supporting Shillary.

this needs to be corrected to ウォール

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>I'M IN CHARGE HERE

mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780554122902638592

>Not posting the polls with him up in PA, NC, OH too. Shame on you OP.

Is it over?

When do we get results on how many people were watching the debate? All I saw was about 2m~ people on youtube a few minutes before the debate started.

Our media reported over 80mil burgers watched it and that it was most followed debate in burgerland history...

When are your elections anyway, i want to see final results!

What a waste of dubs.

It won't matter a single bit.
99% of people already made their mind up and gladly accept whatever lies or manipulations either candidate will tell.

All this is bullshit theater because the American public deep down knows that their lives are collectively near perfect and thay the only thing the are missing is the theatre of their ego played out through the disingenuous over inflation and grotesquely over sized existential fear of being alive and being a highly specific instance in an experience that wants nothing more than to become the infinite oneness again forever

>Virginia +4 T

>6:52 PM 26 Sep 16

that's before he got

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

Bro, you just blew my mind

Trump l'a totalement détruite.

Il a parlé de vrais projets et de mesures et Clinton n'a fait que parler de Trump.

Elle était dans les codes tout du long. Tout ce qu'elle pouvait faire, c'était sourire avec arrogance pendant qu'elle perdait. C'était embarrassant pour elle et pour le parti Démocrate.

Presque tous les sondages sauf LOL (((CNN))) sont d'accord.

Trump a dominé.

Kill yourself Leaf! Rei is best girl Rei is only girl I will kill myself!

really made me think

not if it's pacific time.

My map has him at 293. I don't know if Hillary picked up an EV from Nebraska or Maine according to them. Trump is going with a sort of lock down defense strategy right now. He blitzed Ohio and Clinton hasn't been there in a month. She pulled her ads from Colorado too, where Trump is leading the RCP average. She also pulled out of Virginia, where Trump is winning in these polls. She is outspending Trump 3ish times as much in OH, PA, NC, FL, but she is losing footing in all of them. It's good for Trump, but it'll be better when he starts his ads.

>Live in basement
>So ashamed of living in basement I cut off contact with all my friends
>Have lived in social isolation for 4 years
>Have severe anxiety and can't hold a job so I can live on my own
Yeah you're right my life is practically perfect and the debates don't REALLY matter to me.

*leaving

This is the last spike before Trump dives into the history books as the least voted for Republican or Democrat candidate in history. It's finally the beginning of the end. Anyone who's not a biased racist bully saw how unsuitable Trump is for the presidency (I mean, how can you trust someone who won't release their taxes when the IRS AND the Secretary of State say it's okay?) This is the end of American Nationalism, it won't be missed.

For real?

Remember to hide all slide threads and report all CTR shitters!

Also, couldn't we gather up all the information given to us by guilty CTR shills and send it to the FBI or Secret Service to show that the CTR super-PAC is grossly misusing funding and resources on a Chinese image board?

>Virginia +4 Trump
WHAT DID I TELL YOU SHILLS
NOVA GUY HERE, I KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING
MAGA MAGA MAGA
A
G
A

15 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for your hard work.

The poll was taken in sept. 12-25 is already taken into account in 538's model, and it still shows that clinton is ahead by 4 points in virginia.

Your culture is centered around top-tier banter. British wit is the stuff of legends. People the whole world over know of the cheeky quips of a Brit.

And you let them all down.

Work harder and try again.

Just because I am paid to post does not mean I don't believe it.

Пyтин oдypaчил и EC и Aмepикy, и кaк кpacивo! Ha глaзaх y вceгo миpa paзыгpaл вce, кaк пo нoтaм», - пишeт пopтaл Faktxeber.com. Paньшe чacть aкций энepгeтичecких кoмпaний пpинaдлeжaлa зapyбeжным инвecтopaм, aмepикaнцaм и eвpoпeйцaм" — этo знaчит, чтo пoчти пoлoвинa дoхoдoв oт нeфтянoй и гaзoвoй пpoмышлeннocти yхoдилa нe в кaзнy Poccии, a нa cчeтa «финaнcoвых aкyл» Eвpoпы.
B cвязи c cитyaциeй в Кpымy pyбль cтaл peзкo пaдaть, нo Цeнтpaльный бaнк ничeгo нe дeлaл, чтoбы пoддepжaть кypc pyбля. Дaжe пoявлялиcь cлyхи o тoм, чтo y Poccии пpocтo нeт зaпaca вaлют нa пoддepжaниe кypca pyбля. Эти cлyхи и зaявлeния Пyтинa, чтo oн гoтoв и бyдeт зaщищaть pyccкoгoвopящee нaceлeниe Укpaины, пpивeлo к бoльшoмy пaдeнию цeны нa aкции энepгeтичecких кoмпaний Poccии, и «финaнcoвыe aкyлы» cтaли выcтaвлять aкции нa пpoдaжy, пoкa oни coвceм нe oбecцeнилиcь.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Memes aside, what are Trump's chances? Can he actually win?

Are you the 400lb guy that's doing all that hacking?

Thanks for shitting all over your country's pride after it spiritually broke away from the yolk of globalism. Why don't you move to Belgium or Germoney?

What did you mean by this, Ivan?

I am ashamed of my country, we turned our backs on Europe, on multiculturalism, on tolerance and on economic growth all because a tiny majority forgot what a small, weak country Britain really is. I'm hoping with every part of my being that we get a second referendum.

Lad he's winning right now

>he willingly admits to being a shill

Bongs, find him and get the rope.

the poll OP posted wasn't taken today, it was just posted today.

It polled the days 12-25 in september. More recent polls show her ahead by 7-8 points in virginia which is still is before the debates.

>That will change tomorrow. Mrs. Clinton is clearly leading the race.
why would foreigners--esp here-- have such an interest in this?

Consider-- they can't protect their top jews from having their shit leaked. How the hell do you see them protecting you?

Shills are paid to lie, I genuinely believe in the talking points I am given.

Why aren't they getting banned?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, NOW HE'S CAMPAIGN IS A MESS TOO , I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

Then you're worse than them, you're a self hating mongoliod who contributed to the death of Europe

B-but the Washington Post said Trump lost the debate!

Really?

It's not death, it's rebirth as a single state free of the national identities and races which caused two world wars.

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

>80m
Kind of dissapointing. November 8th.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

>Clintonak
Is that her elder-god name?

Choose her final form, and be destroyed.

You should see the Canadian media, it's even more cucked then yours. At least you have one somewhat right-wing station (Fox) and a bunch of smaller right news sources. Canada's only major network is literally directly and controlled funded by our liberal government.