Unstoppable

Cred Forums I just realized something. If Trumps poll numbers don't tank after last night, I legitimately don't think anything can stop him.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

he already lost dude

Not really. Trump lost this debate. He was so meek and afraid at the end of the debate he couldn't shake the audience hands.

Russia Trump shills are just rigging all the online polls, I hate to tell you. But Trump definitely lost.

I think he will lose...

He was shaking as he took a sip of that water.

That's something that stuck out to me. I don't blame him. 100 million people watching your every move. 1 wrong sentence and you just sank your entire campaign.

Must have been nerve racking

>Not listing approximate number of people surveyed

Really makes you think

Its the average of all the polls

I hope they tank. I need his odds to rise to make some money out of this election

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

Really nigga?

Haйce фo-cыpиликий

@90585408
the polls are rigged
we all seen that Hillary won

What are you doing nigga

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

You're right but they're going to.

shilling

This meme is even cringier than the tendies meme.

No, it isn't. I highly doubt you ever cringed at it. Youre just mad so you want to try to belittle anyone that points out that Hillary got destroyed.

That's cute but he lost the election last.night. Drumpf was stumped and dumped. BTFO

>defend a meme that make us look like CTR-tier shills for Trump

kys

They will drop. Even as a hardcore trumpet I literally couldn't watch the debate he was bombing so hard so I shut it off. We are fucked bros. Hillary gonna fight Russia. We all gonna die

>1 post by this ID

This whole thread is a huge pile of flaming diarrhea rediscovered from the depths of New Delhis sewer sytem(Yea they actually have sewers in New Delhi).

>Drumpf
I remember when Charlie Sheen called ''Chuck Lorre'', Chaim Levine (which is his real name) and the media called Charlie an antisemite.
But this ''meme'' is supported by the media and accepted by everyone?

Thats some grade A doublemoral right there.

Pic kinda unrelated.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

I thought you shills would get this day off work, seeing how many of you were here yesterday.

Trump is going to have to subpoena the numbers Shillary and her PACs spent on you guys.

Shame it's all down the drain. Sociological controll through "moderation of message" doesnt work on Cred Forums becasue anyone can break any speechcode here with absolutely no personal risk.

tl;dr go shill on facebook where shaming people has a chance of working. You filthy kike maggot.