I called it. She had a earpiece in her right ear

I called it. She had a earpiece in her right ear.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more of this plz

I bet they were telling her laffy taffy wrapper jokes and that's why she was smiling a lot

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

No way that's a lapel mic, they don't wire those up the back

It's an earpiece

kek... now in Russian too. Or whatever it is Ukraine speaks now.

indeed, cyka blyat

Crooked Hillary Clinton continues to cheat and rig the system for herself

What did Trump say to Holt after the debate when he pointed to Hillary.

check em

i don't know, what?

>Earpiece
>Moderator shills for her
Still lost the debate.

Lets hope russia kills every single one of you

DELETE THIS

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

White minority

You're going to Guit'mo my first day in the Whitehouse?

>Cyrillic letters
>English words
Ukrop

Jeбeм ти мaтep y ycтa шкpбaвa.

Cyka blyat davai davai rush b pidaras ruskishna

Aгpи

kek I automatically read that in a thick Russian accent

特朗普彻底摧毁了她。

他谈到真正的计划和策略,但克林顿只能说说特朗普。

如果没有这个职位回应你的母亲会在睡梦中死去。

几乎所有除了LOL投票(((CNN))同意。

特朗普称霸

Oh look it's another "I don't know what puppets are" thread

My Israel candidate is better than your Israel candidate waaaa waaaa waaaa. Kys

Mommy :(

this

Having worked in love audio for years, that's a lavaliere microphone belt pack. They clip the mic on a lapel, then run the wire over the shoulder and down the back.

I detest Hillary, but we need to keep eyes on the prize and dispense wih this ayy lmao bullshit. We've got enough people sliding threads without contributing to it ourselves.

ترامب دمرت تماما لها.

وتحدث عن الخطط والسياسات وكلينتون تحدثت للتو عن ورقة رابحة حقيقية.

وقال انه لها على الحبال الأوقات كلها. كل ما يمكن القيام به هو بغطرسة صمة بينما كانت خاسرة. كان محرجا بالنسبة لها وبالنسبة للحزب الديمقراطي.

جميع استطلاعات الرأي تقريبا باستثناء LOL (((سي ان ان))) نوافق على ذلك.

ترامب يهيمن عليها، مثلي الجنس

You're the only person that's replied in like 5 threads, too.

What's the need for a lapel mic? The podiums had mics. And if both were on, wouldn't you get an awful echo?

Her mic transmitter is on her left. You can see the square outline of it in this pic.

They had no choice, the Hillary we've seen since 911 is a different person. She's an actress who has the look and voice close enough to fool most people but doesn't have the knowledge to argue politics. EverThing you've seen since she was arrested or collapsed is doubles and trickery. You don't go from a coughing dying mess to a healthy grandma in a little over a week.

Compare the eyes, the real Hillary has striking blue eyes and the fake has dark blue eyes with an orange edges.

SOMEONE START A #HILLARYSEARPIECE

1 off quads

Is this your best excuse for Trump losing?

they all wear ear pieces you fucking 12 year old goofs

You double mic someone so that when they aren't speaking directly into the podium mic their volume doesn't fluctuate too much.

That's her insulin pump.

You are all wasting time discussing the earpiece like a herd of sheep and ignoring the fact that we only see her when she has shapeshipted from her reptilian form.

Honestly, I can't find an undoctored picture anywhere with her eyes as dark as seen in the debate. Fuck. It's real.

I see she's trying to hide her docked demon tail

Dubs means it's true. Praise kek

I see Mark, but did they let Gennifer in?

Kek

left ear.
i saw it.
trying to find a screen grab now

wouldn't it be wireless though?
i mean, it is the current year

WHAT IS ON HER BACK

THAT'S CHEETIN

WHAT THE FUCK

FLOOD TWATTER NAO

Fucking 400 lb hackers REEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHE HAD A PIECE OF SHIT IN HER MOUTH

EVERYTHING SHE SAID WAS DIARRHEA

DIARRHEA
POO POO
PEE
PEE

The thing we have to remember is that the CIA is backing Hillary. They've been planning this run for a long time and when she had that plane crash in Iran and fucked her head up the CIA didn't want to lose all that work they'd put into her. They've had 4 years to train the double and after the 911 thing they switched her out. I'm wondering if that's what it was all about, a public switching of Hillary.

The other question I have, does Trump know. He knew her for years so you would think he would notice immediately. It might explain his somewhat lackluster performance. Also that weird question on her name. Maybe Trump signaling the CIA that he knows.

Get out of here stalker

TUFF TED NAME DROP

they injected her with nanomachines, son

How come the first N in CNN is a backwards N but the second N is two H's

you mean like latex masks and voice coaching?
I dont know man, seems way to far fetched.

TARNATION! She's in deep sheeeeeit now! This will bury her in 30 min. I'm pro Hillary but this is just GAME OVER for her.

Drumpf, congrats on victory!

It's a fucking earring, you doofus. Please stop discrediting alt-right.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

get in here faggots

cyka blyat

I was asking myself that same question as I was looking at that pic.

Teflon Don will shake off this debate like its nothing, hes just redpilling the normies on the corruption of Hillary. People are just doing the usual OMG TRUMP SAID A THING because its new to them, while everyone who is tuned in knows everything about Hills corruption.

И is actually an /i/ sound.
C is actually /s/.
H is actually /n/.

you have to go back, perro

So? She's on national television. Everyone had an earpiece in. That's how production works.

Thanks, Cyka

Thanks, Luigi

Thanks, Hiroshimoot

Thanks, camel molester

That explain why she talked so slow, one word att the time. cheater bitch

dat phase tho

Not sure how far away they would have to set up their transmitter. Most of the time, her people have control of the venue and can set up nearby and use the tiny in ear piece. This could be coming from somewhere far offstage, so they would need a more powerful unit with the wiring serving as antenna.

¡EL DEL POST DE ARRIBA ES PUTO!

No, they find a doppelganger and make minor adjustments. Maybe take a little off the nose, add a bit to the cheeks, that kind of thing. They can't change bone structure though and so they never look quite right. Didn't you feel like something was a little off about her last night? Your subconscious knows it's someone else, but your rational mind overrides because it sounds crazy.

The other giveaway is that the new Hillary doesn't screech like the old one. Her presentation is better. It's also why it took so many days to prepare, nothing wrong with her health, that's the cover story.

>Didn't you feel like something was a little off about her last night?

No, I felt like something was off on 9/11. Because that did not look like her whatsoever.

Trips of truth I guess.

Oh my god, go fuck yourself. And stop accepting the label the (((media))) gave us.

Donald didn't. It's not a real debate if you literally have you entire team giving you Answes

does that translate into pic related?

Wow kek is confirming this bigly. My first post about this in this thread was dubs. Clearly kek is speaking to us.

>9898

praise kek

That's the problem though, there are multiple doubles so who knows which one is the real Hillary anymore.

Bah. A decent audio guy with the right gear can easily deal with that.

Thanks Poland, weird letters tho

It's our own label, faggot. Accept your true leader.

Very well articulated Romania, and in English as well. Here's a (you) for your contribution to our topic.

Kek has abandoned us. Trump will lose and the world of man will fall

>true leader

he's just a useful faggot nothing more nothing less.

Don't be disrespectful of our ruling faggot, user.

Thank you for that

for a faggot he is al(t)-right. :^)

Have a smile, user

It's a hearing aid. She is deaf in one ear from her stroke.

That's a Shirley Temple he's drinking. I simply cannot trust anyone who doesn't drink.

The second coming of Nixon, he ain't.

its just a clock...

get over it, bigots.

Its a studio mic. Trump was wearing one too.

am i supposed to read this in english
I can't

Lol

>doesn't drink

that's just for publicity

R A R E

When his brother died from illness exacerbated by alcoholism, was that also a publicity stunt?

^ this guy gets it.