Trump won

We did it anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMsWrIUoyO8&list=PL563A7E91554C39A2&index=44
cnn.com/2016/09/27/opinions/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-opinion-roundup/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
dle.rae.es/?id=PkV8vHK
vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I really fucking hate Michael Moore. Fat bitchy tranny

RAAAAAAACIIIIIIISSSSSSSSTTT

>She told the truth

Literally what?

Hmm, really makes you think

>Drumpfkins actually believe this

>Trump utterly destroyed her.
>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
>Trump dominated

Do you know who Michael Moore is? He is the biggest liberal cuck in America.

what did he mean by this?

seriously...what did he actually mean by this?

Tpaмп aттepли дecтpoйд хep.

Хи тoкд aбayт peaл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн джacт тoкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хи хaд хep oн зe poyпc зe хoyл тaймc. Aл щи кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк yaйл щи вaз лyзинг. Ит вaз eмбapacинг фop хep aнд фop зe Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл зe пoлc eкceпт фop ЛOЛ (((CИHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминeйтeд

Despite being a massive cuckold, Michael Moore has seen a lot of America and spoken personally with a wide swath of Americans. He knows that, despite Trump's stumbles, Hillary came off as condescending, smug, and unlikable.

He can see patterns well. He knows.

Congrats, boys. We did it.

All my Hillary supporting friends are saying Trump won.

>support hillary
>friends

why do you hang out with the mentally deficient

They're neets, they need dem programs.

okay now lets check what Dilbertman said about trump

man Cred Forums is not what it was before the last weeks. where did al the fake users come from. whatever thay shill. they make me hate liberals more. thats some low level damage controll. cant wait till donald wins.

He wants to scare people into rallying harder for Hillary. All the tweets around this one are calls to go out and vote.

Is it a bot that's spreading this or is totally copypasta
Either way it really isn't helping the situation, it was an embarrassment last night and you should feel embarrassed, I was pulling my teeth out it was so cringe.

The Australian media is really pushing that Hillary won. But then the Australian media are terrible liars.

If feels so good to see Hillary supporters admit he won, I know a few people that were leaning towards liking her and even they say trump won and that he was also pretty funny during the debate too.

Praise KEK.

>trying to convince immigrants and dindus show up to vote

Trump berjaya menumpaskan dia.

Beliau bercakap tentang pelan sebenar beserta polisi dan Clinton hanya bercakap tentang Trump.

Beliau berjaya menumpaskannya sepanjang masa. Semua dia bolwh lakukan adalah berlagak menyeringai ketika dia sedang kalah. Ia adalah memalukan untuk dia dan untuk parti Demokrat.

Hampir semua pilihan raya kecuali LOL (((CNN))) bersetuju.

Trump mendominasi.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated

ABC is so liberal it's unbelievable.

Trump dominated

Please tell me this is real..

The biggest liberal cuck on earth just admitted that Trump won and you can't?

Sad.

He said it was a tie. Hilary won on points, Trump was Trump. He said before the debates that they wouldn't make any real difference, we'll see if he's right.

Sorry mate but what I watched was not winning.
I want him to win.
But no.
Sad.

Trump dominated

Londoner detected.

Lol how in the fuck did anyone think Trump won that debate? I was cringing the whole time and I'm voting for that idiot

Yeah i was listening to it on the abc radio and that started shilling for hillary straight after it was done fucking unbelievable. I thought they tied with maybe trump coming out on top by acting more presidential. That was from listening to it and not watching it

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

well at least you're searching in the right country.

Is michael moore secretly red pilled?

Trump clearly lost but every time trump makes a mistake michael talks about how trumps win is inevitable.

Im sure dems are going to change the demographic on their polls to make it look like hill got a bump from that debate. This election is far too polarizing for him to lose substantial ground after this.Every one is locked in already, anyone who is fully fucking retarded is happy with dems leaving the country a shithole, anyone who is suffering is willing to risk a trump presidency.

Hillary isn't dropping anything substantial to inspire people to vote for her, every time she speaks its political bullshit that means everything will stay the same as the obama presidency.

Trump dominated

he probably just wants trump to win so he has something to make a documentary about. its been ages since hes done something substantial

It might seem that way from your perspective, but as a hillary supporter, trump definitely won by a mile.

She's so uncharismatic on stage it really works against her. Her proposals are good, but she's really awful as a public figure.

Trump took this one guys.

I thought Michael Moore was smarter than that.

Or I guess he's just completely dishonest.

so you have no friends?

Question for you Hillary supporter. Is it just me or did she seem way too cocky up there?

Anyone with a grain of objectivity will tell you that Trump did not win the debate. He came out strong and level headed but as the debate dragged on something went wrong and Trump started spewing word salad. It was a damn shame. And all Hillary did was stay in robot mode and rehearse her talking points. She came of cool compared to Trump. He just had to let her dig her own hole with her teleprompt answers, but he ended up babbling and looking like fool. Lets hope he learns from this.

shut it sadiq.khan

Go back to your mosques and vegan aritasn coffee shops

actually I think he secretly likes trump. I've watched many of his documentaries and he probably agrees with Trump on bring jobs back

ABC is so far left it's borderline marxist propaganda.

they are allright.

Trump's performance was shit. He missed a lot of opportunities. He could have been more confident and dismissive of the attacks he knew would be coming. Luckily for him, Clinton was shit as well. I don't think many people will have their minds changed.

this is true
I like Trump and I want him to win over that treasonous ice witch who should be in prison, but nobody really won this debate.
I will watch the others to see if the "story arc" theory is true though

No, he's not dishonest. Look, let me level with you.

I used to be the biggest Hillary supporter of anyone I knew.

But after last night's debate, I just can't do it anymore. Her deleted e-mails, her history of racism against African-Americans, her support of TPP.....

You have no idea how excited I was for the first woman POTUS, but Trump exposed her. He's still a bigot and a buffoon, but he's a much better choice than that evil woman. God help us all, I now #StumpForTrump.

wow didn't expect that, figured the Hilldog partisans would claim victory no matter what. I figured we would have work to do getting the narrative back on track but if their gonna do our work for us all the better

You guys are making me cringe now.
This whole thing is so cringe.
Truth be told I'm gonna rip the shit into the yanks no matter who wins but at the min I'm too busy squirming in a cringe pit.
It's like snakes but more cringe.

I lold

POO

>She told the truth
What did he mean by this?

S C H L O N G E D

C

H

L

O

N

G

E

D

Remember when this fat cunt gloated about white people dying out?

It means I want to fuck that frog.

Get a grip.
I call it as I see it.
Fuck you for assuming I'm brown.
Bell jockey.

>She told the truth
>What did he mean by this?
No one know.

The thing about the debate was that everything Trump through at Hillary made her look less like a acceptable option to Trump, Hillary made Trump look "racist", mainly with the Birther stuff, but at this point, most people (and specially his followers) are tired of hearing people call him racist.

It's hilarious because prior to the debates, they were already doing damage control and making excuses. Post debates they shilled hard to spin-doctor victory. Makes me wish that the Government would cut ABC's funding further.

When confronted with the race baiting, Trump should have focused on his time in the black churches and the importance of education as a long term solution to inner city problems, instead of fixating on stop and frisk. Stop and frisk can be mentioned, but he should have moved on when it was clear he wasn't winning the room with it.

When given the opportunity to grill her on the emails, he shouldn't have stopped after one good line and then gone back to ranting about his taxes. This was his biggest missed opportunity, there is so much going on with her conspiracy, her perjury, the coverups, etc.

He should have devoted far less time to the birther shit. Of the time he spent on it, he should have spent more of that on reaffirming the "Hillary started it" and less on the "I finished it". It would also have been good if he had given a more rational explanation like "I found it interesting that she started this idea that he was XXX and I wanted to find the truth", instead of letting the subtle wordplay attack slide that he himself was "pushing a lie".

He should have rejected the question about his statement "She doesn't have a presidential look" as completely irrelevant, instead of opening himself up to fact checking about his exact words. Or, he could have explained how her "look" is that of one who looks down on the American people, and segued into an explanation of the two sets of standards Hillary keeps, one for Hillary Clinton and another for everyone else. A callback to her benghazi "What does it matter" line would have worked too.

Finally an objective post. Nothing changed after this debate. I can't believe anyone watched and had their mind made up. Awful stuff.

She admitted she deleted the emails you fucking retards.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

C-spans most recent voting on LIBERAL MEDIA TWITTER. the people have spoke

What is this fat fuck babbling about now? Hillary told the truth?

Get your head in the game, stupid yank.
It's reverse phycology you cretin.
Get out there and vote, you ain't won shit!

>t. i know nothing about debate analysis myself but dilbertman says it's part of his strategy so it must be obvious, how can you not see it?

It's a bot. They're doing this in every single thread. I guess CTR got caught botting last night, so now they're attempting to bot as Trump supporters in order to make it look like the opposite.

I'm sure some of them are just retards copy-pasting though

>she told the truth

Why are so many people on here acting as if he imploded? I think he did alright, it was pretty even

we did it redit !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=SMsWrIUoyO8&list=PL563A7E91554C39A2&index=44

I think Hillary won the debate. When you look at it without being biased, she was about 70% the victor.

However, the polls aren't changing. Trump has won the war. It doesn't matter that Hillary is more intelligent, more composed, more mature. Because she's corrupt as fuck and Trump isn't. Hillary's own past has already convinced everyone of this, so no matter how many people she impresses by having better debating skills than Trump, she can't win.

I don't think Trump will really do anything as president except "make deals", he will leave everything else to Pence and his cabinet. However, he will have the final say and the west wants that more than another corrupt puppet figurehead.

This, he's using reverse psychology crap. He's never been known as a defeatist.

Now that my friends is worthy of a copypasta

Trump onu tamamen yok etti.

Adam gerçek planlar ve poliçeler hakkında konuştu ve Clinton sadece Trump hakkında konuştu.

Onu hep yenilginin eşiğinde tuttu. Kadının yapabildiği tek şey kaybederken küstahça sırıtmaktı. Onun ve Demokratik Parti için utanç vericiydi.

LOL (((CNN))) hariç neredeyse bütün anketler buna katılıyor.

Trump domine etti.

Remember when Michael Moore was against the saudi-backed president Bush in his book Dude where's my country?

I know that CNN is ultracucked but I actually found the "trump won" opinions to be very interesting. certainly worth a read

cnn.com/2016/09/27/opinions/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-opinion-roundup/

He said Trump accomplished his objective, to be less scary. I agree.

This is amazing.

Wow, another copypasta.
Copypate this and trump will win for sure!

polls don't change every few hours you moron. we'll know how their numbers changed a week from now.

Trump absolutamente la destruyo.

El hablo acerca de planes reales y política y Clinton solo hablo de Trump.

El la tuvo en la cuerda todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella pudo hacer fue arrogantemente sonreír de manera burlona mientras estaba perdiendo. Fue embarazoso para ella y para el partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto por LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump domino.

The first time I saw it, my sides went extinct. Kind of like Moore's arteries if he don't lay off the cholesterol.

GAZE UPON THE CONVERSION OF THE ETERNAL SERB

Trump a spulberat-o.

A vorbit despre planuri si politici reale iar Clinton a vorbit doar despre Trump.

A strans-o cu usa tot timpul. Tot ce a putut ea sa faca a fost sa zambeasca arogant in timp ce si-o fura. A fost un moment stanjenitor pentru ea si pentru Partidul Democrat.

Aproape toate sondajele cu exceptia ha ha... (((CNN)) au fost de acord.

Trump a dominat, gaozarule.

How did they get this footage? Delete this.

So I've been thinking about this.. when I watched the debate, I was disappointed with Trump's performance. I thought he passed up very obvious avenues of attack to press Hillary on, especially her emails, and numerous other things. But I started thinking about it and realized it may be important for him to not win the first debate.. specifically to avoid what would have been the biggest problem, that of projecting an image that he bullied Clinton into submission. Sure, he was his usual brash self, and he did interrupt a lot, but then still let Hillary sort-of (not quite) "win", or at least he didn't beat her into the ground like he could have. And this is good, because he would have seemed too brutal towards a woman in the eyes of the public. But now he's let Hillary establish herself as "tough". He let her smile and laugh smugly the whole time. The public knows "she can take it" now. Which means when he comes back in the next debates, he CAN utterly destroy her, and not be accused of bullying and silencing her. It's perfect, he HAD to lose.

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

Poo 2 loo

He is only attempting to scare Dems into showing up to vote.

We all know Trump did a terrible job last night.

(((Politifact)))

Now youre getting it

Please elaborate on the Story Arc theory Japanon?

Many of those polls are already operating at D+10, which is several points higher than the Obama '08 electorate.
So yeah, nah. They've got nowhere to go.

>politifag

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

Clearly she has a terrible temper, just like Trump said.

Not to mention that there's more than 1 debate. The public attention span is short, and it's clear to him that he needs to keep the shit that Hillary has pulled fresh in the voters' minds.

He's playing his hand very well. Hillary is out of ammo after round 1. Trump hasn't even started. This is the smartest way to play the game.

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

CNN poll was rigged and she almost lost that one too.prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

Omg this is the best one yet. Only because I understand it

I want to believe

Trump a distrus-o complet.

El vorbit despre planuri reale și obiective iar Clinton a vorbit doar despre Trump.

El a prins-o în corzi pe toată durata. Toate ce a putut să facă ea e să rânjească arogant în timp ce pierdea. A fost jenant pentru ea și pentru paritdul Democrat.

Aproape toate sondajele cu excepția LOL (((CNN))) sunt de acord.

Trump a dominat.

isn't michael moore the guy who made the 9/11 inside job documentary??

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING.

He made Fahrenheit 9/11. It's anti bush but not inside job stuff.

5D Badminton right xD

7D zero gravity squash actually

Trump dominated.

Well, if you're going to be delusional about it.

2 poo 4 u

BORRAR ESTO

This was the first debate. Acknowledged that he was holding quite a bit back- really obvious things. Which, I'm sure, made some/ many of his supporters crazy. Have patience. If he'd have delivered the smack down right off, they'd be howling about the way he ''bullied'' her, anti-women, etc.

Bullseye.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

BEST POST. Trump did very well, but he could have hit her sooooo much harder. His first debate though and he still schlonged her, but he didn't quite hit it out of the park. He needs to work on not getting baited into wasting his time on irrelevant shit.

SE DICE "BORRAD"

>Life imitates art

Trump dominated.

You can't even speak your own language, we taught you Spanish 500 years ago, it's about you learn it proper subhuman ape

Trump lui a carrément niqué sa mère.

Il a proposé de véritable plan et une vrai politique et tout et tout alors que Clinton a rien fait d'autre que de parler de Trump.

Il l'a fait suer de la vulve. Tout ce qu'elle a pu faire c'était sourire comme une conne alors qu'elle perdait.
C'était un beau malaise aussi bien pour elle que pour les Démocrates.

Quasiment tous les sondages, excepté LOULE (((CNN))) sont d'accord :

Trump l'a mise en PLS.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

Maybe he's an american in Mexico, and google translator works bad in every country
At least I hope that

Trump ją kompletnie zniszczył.

On mówił o realnych planach a Clinton mówiła o nim.

Cały czas miał ją przypartą do muru. Jedyne co mogła zrobić to się arognancko uśmiechać jak przegrywała. Wstyd dla niej i całej partii Demokratycznej.

Wszystkie sondaże poza LOL (((CNN))) są zgodne.

Trump ją zdominował

How can you support a man that gloats about not paying taxes? HAhahahaha

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

>>“It’s about time that this country had somebody running it that has an idea about money… [Not paying taxes] makes me smart … It would be squandered, too, believe me… I’ve been under audit for almost 15 years. I know a lot of wealthy people that have never been audited. I say, ‘Have you been audited?’ I get audited almost every year, and in a way I should be complaining. I’m not even complaining. I don’t mind it. It’s almost become a way of life. I get audited by the IRS, but other people don’t.”

To top it all off - this wobbling orange sack of shit then attempted to deny he ever said anything immediately after.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Bane utterly destroyed him

He talked about flight plans and big guys and Bane just talked about Dr. Pavel.

He had him on his aircraft the whole times. All he could do was crash his plane with on survivors. It was embarrassing for him and the CIA.

Almost all the men except for LOL (((Smee))) agree.

Bane dominated

seriously

this is worse than the week or two before bernie conceded

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

MICHAEL MOORE IS A CLOSET TRANNY
>MICHAEL MOORE IS A CLOSET TRANNY

>Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He's a businessman. Why would he not maximize his profits? It's the same reason why he spends the time to go after $300 tax rebates. It may be small potatoes to a billionaire but it's free money.

The point he makes with that is the person he's debating his part of the system that has allowed these things to be possible. Hillary had 30 years to reign this in, instead she takes donations from Wall Street. How can you honestly expect her to hold them more accountable than Trump might?

>his wobbling orange sack of shit
CTR Confirmed, argument btfo. nice try shillbong

Fuck you/pol/. Hillary was supposed to go into the debate 10 points ahead to absorb the blow of losing the debate but her numbers collapsed well before that and she has no buffer.

I don't get it how could anyone vote for Trump. Hillary is shit but even she is better than Trump. I swear to God if Trump wins because retards like Cred Forums vote for him I'm killing myself. It's not fair that all educated people support Hillary over Trump and have him win because a bunch of fucking high school drop outs that don't know shit about anything vote for him. Democracy is fucking awful.

Trump acabou absolutamente com ela.

Ele falou sobre seus planos reais, e Clinton falou somente sobre o Trump.

Ele a jogou pras cordas um monte de vezes. Tudo o que ela pode fazer foi sorrir arrogantemente enquanto estava perdendo. Foi embaraçoso para ela e para o Partido Democrata.

Quase todas as pesquisas exceto LOL (((CNN))) concordam.

Trump dominou.

Trump a distrus-o cu totul.

El a vorbit despre planurile și politica și Clinton tocmai a vorbit despre Trump reale.

El a avut-o pe corzi întregi ori. Tot ce putea face era arrogantly surâdă în timp ce ea a fost pierdut. Era jenant pentru ea și pentru Partidul Democrat.

Aproape toate sondajele cu excepția LOL (((CNN))) sunt de acord.

Trump a dominat

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

The only place where people think Hillary won is Cred Forums for some (((reason))).

пpeиз кeк

It's true, bot or not. I don't know about the "her on the ropes" part, but she did not talk about policy, it was at best painting with broad strokes.
>oh, w-we're going to reform the crinimka justice system and... uh... fix the c-communities

>TiredofLiberalism, Tallahassee, 6 minutes ago
>CNN awarding Clinton a victory is like the mom giving her son first place in the talent show.

Perfect

טרמאפ השמיד אותה לחלוטין.

הוא דיבר על תוכניות ופולסיות אמיתיות וקלינטון רק דיברה על טרמאפ.

הוא החזיק אותה בחבלים כל הזמן הזה. כל מה שהיא יכולה לעשות זה לחייך באופן מתנשא בזמן שהיא הפסידה. זה היה מבוכה בשבילה ובשביל המפלגה הדמוקרטית.
((ׁ(CNN)) כמעט כל הסקרים חוץ מלול
הסכימו.

טרמפ רדה

Trump knuste hun totalt.

Han pratet om virkelige planer å politikk og Clintion pratet bare om Trump.

Han hadde henne på kanten hele tiden. Alt hun kunne gjore var og smile arrogant imens hun tapte. Det var flaut for både henne og det Demokratiske paritet

Nesten alle meningsmålinger utenom (((CNN))) er enige.

Trump dominerte

Democracy is kill.
Seriously every other old ass white person with trashy tattoos has on an MAGA hat at my local Walmart. Uneducated whites are the worst. Educated whites are the most based people of all human history, Newton, Jefferson, Oppenheimer, De Brogile, Franklin, Maxwell, etc...
Unfortunately people from Cred Forums think they fit it with the latter. White males today feel accomplished from history and no longer seek out accomplishments for themselves.

Please kill yourself this very instant for ever thinking Hillary is better than Trump

White people on Cred Forums are literally WE WAZZ KANGZ AN SHII

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

Why do almost every American fall for this scam?
If you look at his recent history, he tries to paint a picture of Trump winning the election to make Hillary and anti-Trump supporters go out and vote.

This, he has been living with rich liberal lefties the past 20 years but he grew up with blue collar workers and is still somewhat in tune with how they feel about things, perhaps from old friends or family members.
His opinion probably reflects reality more than some political expert living in NYC.

De hecho, los mexicanos nos dejan mal parados al resto de los hispanoparlantes. Orale wey que pedo carnal

>start watching Gruen Transfer again recently

>they've replaced What Would Putin Do with What Would Justin Do because Putin's just too damned problematic and Justin's such a good progressive (forget about that whole fake female cabinet minister story, everybody else sure has).
>a big chunk of the olympics episode just goes into talking endlessly about the refugees
>Will Anderson keeps on trying to make shitty Trump jokes at every possible opportunity and it's just jarring, he's not even fucking American.

Fuck the ABC.

Panchito here. You guys aren't much better with spanish. A couple of months ago I had to explain to a secretary that "cual es el monto" meant "what's the amount".

Before you sperg, here's the RAE definition dle.rae.es/?id=PkV8vHK

Wow such autism

Trump utterly destroyed her don't you know.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump, a regular pea souper and no mistake.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party like a bit of how's yer father, cor you're a one.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree gor blimey chim chimery.

Trump dominated, and I'd bet you a tanner to the whole of lombard street guvner.

Autist or not, I was kind of thinking this. Hey, I haven't even watched it yet. There's seldom a clear winner, particularly in the first debate. He could be pacing himself - it will be the last debate that's the important one, he just has to make sure he doesn't completely fuck the first two up.

The response to this whole thing really solidifies the fact that Trump supporters are mentally deficient crybabies. Show some backbone you fucking 1%er cucks.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Trump hat sie komplett zerstört.

Er hat über echte Pläne und Politk gesprochen, während sie nur über ihn sprach.

Er hatte sie die ganze Zeit in den Seilen. Alles was sie tun konnte war arrogant zu grinsen während sie verlor. Es war beschämdend, für sie und für die Demokratische Partei.

Fast alle Umfragen bis auf LOL (((CNN))) stimmen überein.

Trump hat dominiert.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UI7NkY4CNB

> indians still pooing in the designated street

He must have won because shílls are now resorting to spreading drug rumors about a guy who is known for not even drinking coffee.

Ο Trump την kατέστρεψε τελείως.

Μίλησε για πραγματιkά σχέδια kαι πολιτιkή kαι η Clinton απλά μίλησε για τον Trump.

Την είχε στα σχοινιά συνέχεια. Το μόνο που μπορούσε να kάνει ήταν να χαμογελάει ειρωνιkά kαθώς έχανε. Ήταν ντροπιαστιkό για αυτήν kαι το Δημοkρατιkό kόμμα.

Σχεδόν όλες οι δημοσkοπήσεις εkτός από το LOL (((CNN))) συμφωνούν.

Ο Trump kυριάρχησε.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

>this triggers ctr the more than anything else on the boards

It's literally where the inside job stuff began.

Jesus. Put up a fight atleast but I guess it's in their nature to be pathetic and cower at the first sign of a fight.

I am a hardcore Trump supporter, but I am actually surprised Trump didn't completely eviscerate her. Maybe he 'won' but the case isn't ironclad. I don't know why Moore would say this.

He looked unprepared and fucked himself on the black vote bringing up a policy they all hate. She didn't win I think it was a tie because he was able to control the beginning and make it seem like she is just an all talk no action politician

Brah that movie didn't come out till 2004. People were saying Bush did 9/11 jet fuel can't melt steel beams, lucky Larry pulled it etc the week it happened.

Trump lost but the (((non partisan))) moderator was completely one sided, asking him loaded questions while Hillary was actually given simple, impersonal questions about policy

Delete this

Mexican-spanish is disgusting slang Spanish.

>fucked himself on the black vote

wut?

Niggers would never have voted for him anyway.

>Black churches are full of life
>the other six days a week are dreary in the public housing units

I understand that sarcasm doesn't translate well over text form, but...

>This is not some ploy to stimulate Michael Moore's liberal fan base to get off of their #NeverHill #Bernout4evar&evar asses to vote Hillary in Nov.

When did we even care enough to make this about Michael fucking Moore? Did you listen to the Hill shilling Fox News dished out after the debate? Or did you just watch Hannity reruns?

Hast du dir die Debatte angeschaut? Wer hat gewonnen?