Since CTR is shilling this board saying Hillary won the debate

Here are all the polls in one place

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Forgot link

Ahahaha faggot.

Ahahaha shouldn't you be poopooing in the street Pajeet?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

How do I fix router? And don't tell me to shit on it again.

Nice, thanks Nigel.

We love you Portugal, our oldest of allies

When I went to bed last night (after voting on about 20 polls) Hillary was ahead in all but 2 of the ones I voted on.

Good work, overnight anons.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Thanks for posting.
This is concrete evidence, that the left is completely INCAPABLE of dealing with reality.

Hillary has been Secretary of state and hasn't done shit, she and Obama have failed to defeat ISIS and fix the debt, anyone who thinks she will magically start fixing everything if she is president is delusional

haha self-selecting online polls = worthless.

This is basic knowledge in regards to elections

How many of you are high school drop-outs?

I'm watching the debate now, i'll make up my own mind. But yeah fucking shills everywhere cuckchan pol has really turned into a cease pool of shills posting race bait / degenerate / shit posting threads.

I don't think they realise most of pol left a long time ago and they are living in their own echo chamber.

They'll eventually take it too seriously and honeypot themselves into a domestic terrorism plot.

Oh Portugal...thanks for the Trumps.

Thank you!

You can't stump the Trump.

Cred Forums circlejerk is responsible for this for this you idiot.

I think I'm finally ready to accept that this board is indeed satire.

>Cred Forums are the only ones voting

Yeah Ok

Where's the sauce on this?

>Cred Forums is rigging online polls with over a million votes

our collective autism could only effect a few percentage points at most, not the big margins he is winning by. Cry more faggot, Hillary lost

>Cred Forums rigging public polls that have thousands of votes
Yeah no

>damage control