Fucking leafs should fucking leave

Fucking leafs should fucking leave

>Australians
>Leaves
>Sweden

Without these, I predict posting quality would increase tenfold.

>inb4 Alberto Barbosa

Prove my point, then go back to sucking emu cock.

Warrr!

kek
top kek
tip top kek
toppest of keks
kek my sides
my sides
my sides are in orbit
Good Night My Sides
my sides are GONE
gone
lost
here's a you
take my you
have a you
I'm giving you a (you)
I'm going to give you this (you)
(you) deserved it
thank (you)
have a (you), James

What would we do without you Australia?!

I've never once seen someone from your "country" post anything even remotely funny or insightful.

Moot cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful Australian fist banging against them shook the rooms walls, and sent Moots framed images of Woody Allen and Shimon Peres falling to the floor. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed open under the Australian assault

What Moot saw in the doorway stunned him A large, well tanned man, with an outback hat on his head and a Zyzz tattoo on his shoulder. "G'day mate". bellowed the man, as he walked towards Moot. ''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate".

Moot knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight an Australian, his website was destroyed.

"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Moot, "I'll expose my anus like you exposed my janitors"

The Australian man smiled as Moot began to undress in front of him "Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick". Moot tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen mate" continued the Aussie; "You'll have to do a sexy dance, at the moment an erection is like a Cred Forums pass, I'm not getting one because Moot isn't doing anything for me"

Moot stood up and began to sway his body from one way to the next. He could see the Aussie begin to smile, and he could see his penis begin to stand. Moot was, at this point, in tears, and completely humiliated. "Thats right mate, keep crying you soft bloody wanker" laughed the Aussie. "The floods of tears right now could drown Queensland", he bantered.

Moot looked at the Aussie and got down on all fours. He turned round and said "P-please, just fuck me and leave" The Aussie laughed once more and looked at Moot "What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?". The Aussie left the room, with moot by himself, in a puddle of tears, his anus exposed to the open air.

>Shitposting
>Funny and insightful

Don't you have some pasta to spam, >U>S>A?

sup another day without a toilet?

>inb4 Alberto Barbosa

Never even heard of that country.

> putting an army recruit/trainee on the flag instead of a fully fledged soldier
why

Australia wins!

t. Alberto Barbosa

BAHAHAHAHHA AUSTRALIA COMING IN WITH THE SICK BANTZ

WHERE WOULD Cred Forums BE WITHOUT YOU GUYS? XdDDD

Still warm

fpbp
FPBP
KEK FPBP
AYYY FPBP
First post best post
when the first post, is also the best post
F P B P
P
B
P
DAYUM SON
Literally spit out my water
put me in the screencap
do NOT put me in the screencap

Swedes are funny poster

why come leafs be so dumb always

SHUT THE FUCK UP CANADA GO FUCK A DOG OR SOMETHING GOSH LEAVE ME ALONE

This.

Australia are alright. The chaotic good of shitposting.

Good post mate.

Where would Cred Forums be without these sick bants? Thank G*d for Australians, truly the master shitposters.

>go back to
Don't stop on behalf of us mate

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Nah cunt.

will I die if this thing bites me?

Its a huntsman, so, no

But

It would be extremely painful

uuuu

bants
top bants
BANTZ
AUSSIE BANTS
TOP AUSSIE BANTZ
famous AUSSIE bants
there's the famous aussie BANTZ
AUSSIE WITH THE BANTER
Australian banter is master banter
master AUSSIE bringing MASTER BANTZ
top aussie master banter
master banterer is OF COURSE a aussie
ASSIE brings the bants
kek classic aussie bants
Australia has the best bants
based aussie
goddamit, why are the Australians so consistently outstanding on this board?
Quality bants like always from Australia.
well played aussie well played
damn you aussie have a you
Damn, Australia.
10/10 based aussie

nah leaves are fine

This post is the equivalent of that kid in everyones friends group at school, who would fake laugh obnoxiously loud whenever someone made a joke about him, and completely ruin the mood of the entire group

neck up ya parrot

rangeban americans

Doesn't someone from your country cum on birds?

>didn't even use the word cunt

put your flag back up leaf

HAHAHAHAHAHAH SO TRUE

We don't talk about that guy.

no wonder, might get the other portuguese guys jealous that chad is getting that sweet avian puss

>avian puss

haha the bird is the word!

It's called a shitpost you silly cunt

>the bird
>is the word!

Why are you calling me a silly cunt

>What is
>the word?

All those charts mean are you shouldn't have those things on your person in public without using them as tools for a purpose. I use half those things. Who walks down the street with a kitchen knife unless they just bought it?

Some of those are obviously weapons though.

why don't you make like a tree and fuck off?

Agreed. Also fucking Germans.

>Who walks down the street with a kitchen knife unless they just bought it?

Someone who's allowed to?

people were complaining before, so click on your own risk

Ya I know bro, If someone took the time to do one for leafs would be about the same lol, just shows how fucked up and retarded governments are.

what the fug

ahhhhhh what

Get dingo-fucked you flaming Aussie faggot

Remov this

i think since this 'war' or whatever over who's top shitposter has made us start to act a bit try-hardy

There Australia is, at it again, lusting to be the center of attention like a depraved whore. Nobody cares, Ausfailia, and nobody will ever learn to care. Go suck off an emu, you illiterate kangaroo nigger. It's the least you can do after you declared war on them (and lost like the little dingo bitch you all are). You are irrelevant on the global scale. Even your wildlife doesn't respect you. You niggeridoos could disappear off the face of the map (and should) and nobody would care. No, that's a lie. Everybody would care. The day you disappear, the day you irrelevant vegemite stains are whiped off the map, will mark a new holiday. Your disappearance will bring so much joy and happiness, so just do it, Ausfailia. Walk out into your little uluru desert and let nature take its toll. Die, Australia. Your death will make the world happy. It would be the first time an Australian actually made anybody feel good.
Once all Australians are whiped out, and the actual human species can begin to recolonize and rebuild from your mistakes, I'm fairly certain we'll have to respect emus as people. It would be injustice to treat beings who won against Ausfailians like any other animal. Die, Ausfailia.

Why is it that Aussie shitposters are funny while leafs are just obnoxious?

It's a wolfspider dickhead.But the answer is still no.

i'll fucken deck you ya bloody drongo, i'll knock ya block off cunt

The fuck is that shit

America's uncomfortable, unaccomplished hat is saying something useless again. Don't listen.

>muh emus

Leaf "banter"

No, it's just everyone but the r/Donald knows that 99% of you aren't funny.

Also, everyone but r/Donald isn't so new that they feel the need to suck every single word you say right out of your cock.

Hot

>cunt cunt dingo cunt Abbo!

>leaf

See, you guys aren't funny at all.

fbi tip submitted

eh by'll cracka lovin lipton jesa outtavita bhoser, 'll knuckla toof righouttaver.

don't get uppity seppo

>the dilapidated swamp of ausfailia

Agreed ausbro

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Agreed

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

t.

Because Australians fail to grasp that shitposting shouldn't be funny, or entertaining. Shitposting is about dividing and causing butthurt. The moment you get praised for your shitposting you're a bad shitposter.

Americans are the better you couldn't even shitpost your way to reddit

FL represent

I wish we could have state flags next our usa flag. Why isn't this a thing, even as an optional tickbox?

He's a big guy

is everything okay at home?

There's a Cred Forums addon for that.
It only shows other people that also have the addon but there are a decent number of users.

It is an option. If you install 4chanx and the Cred Forums flags addon. It shows my state county and city if I tell it to. Works for other countries as well. Look for 4chanX and the flag addon.

You can also just spend money on a Cred Forums gold account.

b7M/xL4t proving Americans are the worst of all posters.

LEAVES ON SUICIDE WATCH

We shit on them just like your government shits on you

i totally agree. usually i just read then check the flag. but so often the worst posts are from cucked leafs. Ausssi are also shitposters but they make me laugh not cringe like the leaf fuckers

suck harder

Yeah I that one Australian shitposter also

They're also the easiest to bait.

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO U'S IS SAIYAN
*grabs dick*
THAT WE
WUZ
KAINGS AND SHEEEEEEEIT NIGGA

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'll leave as soon as you can win a war against the emu's.

Straya utterly destroyed the fucken emus m8

We talked about real plans and policy and emus just talked about worms n shit.

We had those cunts on the ropes the fucken whole times. All the emus could do was arrogantly smirk while they were losing. It was embarrassing for them and for the whole fucken flightless bird family.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((National Geographic))) agree.

Straya fucken dominated m8

You jelly bro?

t.

Oi, Seppo.

Lick your mums shit off my cock, cunt.