Every time Donald Trump said "I didn't say that," he actually did say that

>every time Donald Trump said "I didn't say that," he actually did say that
is this true
who was in the wrong here

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

>"i guess so" to howard stern is the same thing as an affirmative yes
Isn't there a word for this? Where you will take anything and twist it to fit your bias?

He said "I guess so" to Howard stern one time about Iraq.

I guess that cancels out the hundred times he said not to go to war on other interviews kek

I support trump but I wish he wasn't such a fucking liar all of the time.

>Ukraine
Who cares what you dumb faggots think?

SEAN HANNITY, ask SEAN HANNITY

Give back rightful russian clay you fucking piece of shit

I guess so

Makes him look opportunistic rather than a man of convictions.....just go with the flow. Tell people what they want to hear type of guy

>ukraine
>russian

kys

This single person is more relevant than your country ever was and ever will be.

Nice proxy CTR. Go fuck yourself.

lol does it feel good sucking small slavish dicks all day long? Probably goes along with the taste of mcburgers in your infectious mouth

Yes, it's called "Being partisan"

Hillary. He lied but it doesn't matter, typical politician bs.
Her lying is breaking the law and actually affected things.

>Finland

I hope one day Russia takes back what is rightfully theirs and you post under a Russian flag

Jesus guys, be a little more subtle. You know Hillary's weak point is dishonesty and trying to paint Trump with "liar" is not working just as much as "racist" isn't.

If you go with the tactic of making a point and letting the reader draw the "liar" conclusion then that might work but the way you are going about it will just stigmatize people.

Thank you, and God Bless the CTR!

No its called lying.

Crooked Hillary can't stop lying. sad!

>Saying "I guess so" to a celebrity talk show host is the unquestionable support for the Iraq war
>this was a negative attack made by someone that was responsible for one of the 51 votes needed to permit the war on Iraq

>A post about global warming years ago on global warming is the same magnitude as deleting government emails on a server

Yeah what is it again when you falsely equating things together? It is right there on the tip of my tongue.

Can't really blame when during the time the government was lying to him through their teeth saying we were going to get caked by Iraq.

I wish he didnt spend so much time defending himself. He did good but that was definitely his weakest moment

>just go with the flow
who does that sound like?

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Lol he never said it was a hoax, just that the concept was conceived out of wanting to generate profit. He even said that on Howard Stern he gave a half assed "I guess so" during the debate, he then proceeded to explain how other times he rejected the idea, keep it up shills.

"I guess so" isnt an answer in the affirmative

>YOU SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR

NO I DIDN'T

>YOU CALLED OBAMA A NIGGER

NO I DIDN'T

>YOU PAYED NO FEDERAL TAX

NO I DIDN'T

are u an idiot ?

hohol diaspora spotted

Cred Forums: where enthusiastic consent isn't needed for sex, but is needed for an opinion on a talk show

You mean Alaska?

Hillary lost. This was her easy debate amd she still lost. She's a huge fuck up.

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

>"b'awww they're making us look retarded by holding us to our own standards"

*global warming regulation on American industry would hamper American trade while increasing Chinese and Indian.

*Borrowing to fix the economy, the Obama admin did it.

>muh Howard Stern, he's a comedian, ffs. And, "I guess so", doesn't seem like a serious answer.

Pregnancy is an inconvenience there is hassle to find replacements, etc.

CTR has nothing.

This wasn't a victory for her tho. Trump won over undecided voters and that's all that matters.

>He said "I guess so" to Howard stern one time about Iraq.

Let's just be completely honest about this shit and put it to rest for fuck's sake.

Donald Trump weakly supported the war, but he did support it. You could claim that he was doing it out of uncertainty, and you may be correct, but he is on record in multiple publications weakly supporting the war. Maybe privately he was against it and felt he couldn't speak against the flow at that point, but again...on record, he supported it weakly.

There's really nothing left to talk about with it. It's very obvious from his quotes that he's uncertain and never answered in strong support, but it's also clear he wasn't willing to speak out against it. He wasn't firmly and publicly against it until popular consensus said we shouldn't be there.

Check'd, I want to believe however he did not perform as well as hoped. To me though it seemed like the moderator was attacking Trump constantly, they never really gave Hillary the same shit they gave Trump. Whatever I am never voting for that internationalist bitch. The debate was like a no nonsense business man has to talk real politics with a sleazy politician.

The biggest liar tells people that donald lies , should she not focus on other points

I want to know the context of this conversation.

saying "i guess so" is what you say when you aren't a politician (he wasn't) and have no power to change the outcome (he didn't) and so you just say that to move on the subject so you can stop talking about it, since your opinion doesn't really matter on it since you have no power at all over the decision.

>The biggest liar tells people that donald lies

He has contradicted himself numerous times, then denies it. She lies and flip flops but I didn't see her make any outright denials of it last night.

He also wasn't ever a political insider with access to intel that the Bush regime and Hillary had access to when she supported the war. Remember WMDs? Of course not. You were probably 5. As far as the public was concerned, all we had was bad intel about alleged WMDs.

So I don't really care if he supported our then president for a brief minute. He clearly has more foresight than Hillary.

Trump la destruyó completamente.

Habló de planes reales y política y Clinton solo habló sobre Trump.

La tuvo contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer era sonreir arrogantemente mientras perdía. Fue embarazoso tanto para ella como para el Partido Democrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump dominó.

CTRs are on fire today

You lost, stfu now.

Well she didn't actually say anything last night. She gave general, politically safe answers while they focused on Trump non-issues and he gave some specific answers about law enforcement and jobs that real people care about.

Los kekes. Aqui es un (Tu)

I was undecided and trump just came off looking like a bafoon who didnt belong there

>You were probably 5.

I was 17 when 9/11 happened.

You're also throwing a bitch fit at me for no reason. I'm not saying it was wrong for him to support the war at the time. There was fervor in America, and the prevailing consensus was to make them pay. MOST people are on record supporting it.

But I am telling you he is in multiple publications giving weak, tepid support to the war. He can't just pretend that never happened. When he says "I never supported it" and he has multiple publications proving that he did, in fact, weakly support it...it makes him a liar. He could say "I was uncertain and had very conflicting feelings about it", and that would be a much better reflection of the truth probably.

>being undecided
>calling others buffoons
How could he not belong when most of the moderator questions were about him? Hillary didn't even need to show up. She offered nothing. She was just kind of there.

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

I agree with you on the focusing part, but I disagree about Trump giving clear answers. He was floundering all over the place and flustered and he had to be asked to answer the same question numerous times because he just babbled about irrelevant shit in an attempt to deflect. The birther question being the one he did the worst on.

Nah, like all of the rest of the attacks, it's not a real issue. The only things that mattered in the whole debate were his plans for the economy, jobs, and law enforcement. Agree with them or not, these are the only things anyone on that stage talked about that would affect me, my family, or my community.

It's a shame he had to outright, blatantly lie to the public.

Nobody is voting based on the birther stuff. It's stale and has nothing to do with the issues we face as a nation.

yes it's called Cred Forums

He is making the media write about him, this debate doesn't mean jack shit. The only that matters is the election and he is just increasing votes by them only writing about him.

Fucking kek.
That's a bit ironic, don't you think? Not everyone who disagrees with the autistic Cred Forums hivemind is a liberal.
Fuck off, leaf.

>Nah, like all of the rest of the attacks, it's not a real issue.

It's not a real issue, but he's making it an issue by lying about it and hurting his credibility. If he simply said "I was uncertain at the time", that would be enough to make the issue go away. Most people don't give a shit whether he supported it or not to begin with. The entire problem is he's lying about it and giving them easy ammo since he's on record saying yes.

Nice argument burger

>"...but Donald DID say something about climate change!"
>(tweet about Trump talking about GLOBAL WARMING)

>"Trump supports invasion of Iraq!"
>(clip from a comedy radio show, not an official statement)

Truly this debate was the biggest almond activator of 2016. I don't know about the other things he said though. The "inconvenience for business" thing is out of context and sounds way harsher than it actually is. It makes Trump sound like baby and mother hater, when in reality he was talking about how maternity leave is bad for business (which it is).

It's not a real issue, but people are voting based on their impressions of the candidates, and that question was answered very poorly and made him look childish in his inability to admit a mistake. Debates are about more than just naming off policy. Presence and theater matters just as much to winning.

You do not know what the word 'ironic' means

>global warming isn't climate change at an even more extreme level
you are real fucking stupid m8

>trying this hard to discredit official statements
>when Donald himself brought up Howard Stern as a reliable source of official statements from him DURING the debate
>climate change and global warming are two totally different topics guyz!

Just stop.

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

>sage