Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face. Im serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers. You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm. You cant win. See you in November.

How's the whole "love & tolerance" thing working out for you, France?

No no he's not

Agreed we must embrace the liberal world order. Things are fine in France because of the EU.

I do and most people I mention it too are behind Trump and I'm on a fucking college campus.

>Go outside. Talk to real people.

I did and realized how fucking retarded they all were. The majority is dumb, if you don't know this by now well... you're part of the majority. If the majority dislikes Trump, he's probably onto something they cant comprehend.

haha my neighbors are black Trump supporters.
mfw.

>everyone else is dumb and I'm smart
gee I wonder how this sounds so familiar...Autism speaks.

I did and they listend and were amazed by my understandig of the world and saw their mistakes and the lies of the mainstream propaganda. I just didnt sperg-out and it took a while.

TWF you realize it could be worse.

rly maeks u tinkh

Get outside talk to the Muslims. Get out of your echo chamber. France is an Arab infested shithole.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Achmed.

wtf i hate alex jones now

You fucking idiots better elected Le Pen or you're fucked.

Meanwhile, Trump is leading in the polls here in the states and we are well on the way back to prosperity.

Enjoy having your daughter's repeatedly raped by Mudslimes while we trebuchet then over the wall and into Mexico.

The old 'deplorables' argument, it worked better when Trump first started, before he got too mainstream. Now you have millions, 10s of millions, maybe even 100s of millions of people voting for him. They can't all be outcasts now can they?

Its not Racist to keep Terrorists and Gangs out of our Country.

Its not Traitorous to only pay the Taxes you have to.

But what Hillary did was try to Incite a Class War and you should know how those end.

I used to be the biggest Hillary supporter of anyone I knew.

But after last night's debate, I just can't do it anymore. Her deleted e-mails, her history of racism against African-Americans, her support of TPP.....

You have no idea how excited I was for the first woman POTUS, but Trump exposed her. He's still a bigot and a buffoon, but he's a much better choice than that evil woman. God help us all, I now #StumpForTrump.

I have a feeling shillary will win but no matter we can all just grab popcorn and watch world burn. Praise Kek!

Funny thing that you are right.
And that is the exact reason why real Trump support is much higher than any polls. He has already won.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

>france
ayy lmao, i hope a nigger shoots you

>called a racist
you need to recognize this narrative. The upright brown things will spew this at anyone that wont go willingly.

I was at an event last night before the debate and about 85% of the room (not big pol types) supported Trump. Rather they supported anyone other than the incumbents who got us here. It doesn't matter if you like or dislike Trump. We hate the system.

Lord Kek watches over us. Your Noseberg sorcery has no power here.

To be fair, I don't say much about trump because I don't want people losing their shit on me for it. And I imagine there are many out there who feel the same. Hence why he scores so high in the polsls.

>this post
>non American
>telling me to comb the country side for people who actually like Killary because nobody in France wants to Make France White Again

Joli hameçon mon ami

Tpaмп yтepли дecтpoјд хep.

Хe тoлкд aбayт peл плaнc aнд пoлиcи aнд Клинтoн јacт тoлкд aбayт Tpaмп.

Хe хaд хep oн дe poпc дe хoл тaјмc. Aл шe кyд дy вaз apoгaнтли cмиpк вaјл шe вac лycинг. Ит вac eмбepecинг фop хep aнд фop дe хoл Дeмoкpaтик пapти.

Aлмocт aл дe пoлc eкcцeпт фop ЛOЛ (((ЦHH))) aгpи.

Tpaмп дoминaтeд...

>Trump has no support
>Get out of your echo chamber

You know, He's win in the polls right?

He has turned deep blue states like PA, CO, WI, MI, NH, MN, ME into toss up states.

Maybe you should get out of your echo chamber..

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

yes brother come to the light

Really makes you think

>(((serbian))) supports bombing of serbia

*snort*
THIS poll counts! It's legit, I swear it! And let me tell you this, folks, any poll which tells you that Crooked Hillary is winning over me is propaganda! Against me! She has to lie to get an edge over me! Sad!
*sniff*

Actually I find the opposite is true. And I work in a liberal shithole education centre in a Leftie shithole town. The people who hate Trump are those that want something from the Government, they are the poorer end of the immigrant scale, the ones causing all the trouble. They are also nothing more than a loud minority who are despised by the rest of society. Decent Europeans with more than double figures IQ points can see exactly what is happening with immigration and wish our own leaders were as strong as him. Your nation doesn't look French anymore, so I can see how Trump's plain and simple truths might burst your bubble of delusion.

You sure are invested in a political process you have no stake in.

But thanks for telling me how my fellow countrymen think.

I am sold on that "bomb Serbia" part.

Now I am #MentalyHill