"Hillary won the debate"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have the same poll twice, double nigger

and another de-b8 thread.

and you could just as easily make an image that shows clinton ahead in polls

you also put the same one on twice

MUH POLLS

Why do all the news sites I'm seeing say the opposite, OP? Why post online polls? And why are you even posting this shit from Brazil. Don't you have some muggings to attend?

>drudge
>cincinnati in there twice

so this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like

citing pols that pol rigged as evidence

hello mr tautology

>Why do all the news sites I'm seeing say the opposite
>CNN and Jew York Times

Drdge report......... litteraly who?

Cuz there are almost only online polls. The fuck do you mean? You want paper ballot polls?

>what is a telephone poll???

Then, why Trump lost?

Fixed
added 2 more polls which shows trump won

Telephone polling for a tv show?

You are really trying my friend

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

google searching "trump won" and then posting local affiliate polls only makes you look more desperate user. please go back to your favela

there is really no need to get this fucked up over the debates. we all know trump was though

Meaning that they post political analysis by journalists. Online polls are trash -- everyone knows that. Just look at who was Time's man of the year.

Pasta?
Winter?
Meds?

>20 threads titled lol get in here guise and rig this poll
>results are as predicted

im still gonna vote for trump because im not voting for a woman president but he lost his shit after the first 30 minutes. granted clinton has been chasing this for years and is a career politician so she knows how to play the safe game and trumps inexperienced. he still looked like a fool.

>local affiliate polls only

Michael Moore Says Trump ‘Won’ The Debate

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/

Even the ultra leftist anti-american Michael Moore already accepted reality

One more for you
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

440,000+ votes

He shit the bed. This was the night we were all waiting for, and he acted like a fucking retard. Oh well, I'm sure he'll do better next time. I mean the bar is even lower for him now, that's good.

트럼프가 힐러리를 처절히 짓밟았어.

클린턴이 바보 같이 트럼프 얘기만 하는 동안 트럼프는 자기 미래 계획을 말했지.

트럼프가 그녀를 가지고 노는 동안 힐러리는 그저 거만하게 웃기만 할 수 있었지. 민주당과 클린턴은 아주 부끄러웠을거야.

(((CNN)))을 제외한 모든 여론조사가 다 동의하잖아.

트럼프의 승리야.

>He shit the bed.
You know only faggot neets say that right?

>telephone poll for a debate that ended at 10:30 pm

You realize you are literally insignificant right? German fags have no say in our democracy.

>Rigged online polls

LMAO I CAN TASTE THE DESPERATION

>anger is the last stage before acceptance

i feel demoralized. he kept repeating himself and talking about endorsements. who gives a shit about endorsements? no straight answers for any questions. i fucking hope this is aall part of the master plan to crash hillary or he just doesnt have a chance come the election. normies will panic and just vote clinton to play it safe because the msm is gonna get every drop of blood out of that debate that they can.

Brazil nigger can't vote either kek

but we rigged the polls user.. on the other hand, clinton CTR rigged too. So, its probably fair to say those polls are accurate.

#MilitaryVotesMatter ... actually they try to make sure that they don't every election.

I mean you can tell yourself he's playg 7D backgammon, but I think he just isn't a very good debater. He was the master debater in the Republican debates with no real competition, but it doesn't translate very well in the general election. He can win if he stays center and doesn't give in to the baits, but thats just who he is

Well I am not a NEET. So you are an American stationed in Germany? Cool. Send in your ballot, I don't really care. You have shit banter

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Trump l'ha assolutamente distrutta.

Ha parlato di piani reali e manovre mentre la Clinton ha solamente parlato di Trump.

L'ha tenuta sulle corde tutto il tempo. L'unica cosa che lei ha potuto fare è stato grignare arrogantemente mentre stava perdendo. È stato imbarazzante per lei e per il partito Democratico.

Quasi tutti i sondaggi tranne che per LOL (((CNN))) concordano.

Trump ha dominato.

Hillary pulled out that republican analyst said they don't think trump is capable and he turns on it saying that over 200 generals endorsed him and he rather have the support of people who actually know what's going on than political hacks who've gotten us into this mess.

Was a bright moment, stoo being dumb its ammo

It was at best a draw. Which likely benefits trump.

Why so much pasta? Please make pasta amusing in the future.

He can't resist bait. He has low impulse control. Hillary showed some Pepe-level controlled baiting.

This.

Fix that shit.

WHY DOESNT CTR IS SO USELESS , YOU GET PAID MILLIONS AND YOU DO NOTHING.

Trump absolutamente la destruyo.

El hablo acerca de planes reales y política y Clinton solo hablo de Trump.

El la tuvo en la cuerda todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella pudo hacer fue arrogantemente sonreír de manera burlona mientras estaba perdiendo. Fue embarazoso para ella y para el partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto por LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump domino.

fixed

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Trump dominated

MSM vs the People

We all know the polls were proxy spammed. Admit he goofed and relish in the fact that Clinton couldn't land a killing blow despite decades of experience.

Constructive criticism and move on.

>but I think he just isn't a very good debater

thats fair and i agree. but he did the same shit in primaries. he worked the crowds because he knows how to be an entertainer.

this is true but when the race question came up he didnt capitalize on it. he could have said something to woo the niggers and spics and regardless of what Cred Forums says having the nigger vote matters. plus he could have destroyed the racist literal hitler shit.

IT'S OFFICIAL.

Cred Forums is now SJW-tier shilling.

Our last bastion of hope.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

Journalists are people too!

Trump is strong is short bursts and short formats. He came out well in the debate, but then lost focus and the last hour was bad for him. It makes me think he really is better suited to tweets and reality TV. He doesn't seem to have the head of a politician or diplomat.

proxy/co-ordinate redditors

I don't see how we 'rigged' the polls. It's not like we're going in there to vote twice or whatever. We're passionate about him winning in a meaningless online poll.

What passion do Clinton voters have for their zombie candidate? Zero.

Citing polls that (((((((((no one))))))))))) rigged

>polls suddenly matter now they favour my opinion

Hypocrites

Jesus Christ man, if Trump could do that shitty in the debate and still be called the winner by people, there's no stopping him. If he actually stomps her in the next two he might pull a Reagan.

thats what im having trouble with. i know theres murky shit all over his past dealings but i just cant vote for another dynasty politician that breaks the law with arrogance and impunity. and i cant stand how they both just say read my book or go to my website. no fuckheads you're up there to articulate your plans not to fling shit everywhere.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

REMAIN FOREVER KEK'D, UNWORTHY HERETIC

Trump dominated

If anything I'm more skeptical of any sort of voting for Hillary considering her online presence virtually non existent besides the millions spent on shilling. If she was popular with white people like Bernie then maybe.

He's already lost

>Implying Twitter/online polls matter

i noe rite

#blacktoafrica

Trump has been talking right now on Fox & Friends, he says he's aware that he won every online poll except for the CNN one, and he said the CNN one is trash anyway. These polls matter a lot to him he says.

He's not wrong on CNN.

prod-video-cms-amp-microsoft-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwFNSK?blobrefkey=103&$blob=1

There are polls with over 440,000+ voters but it's Cred Forums's fault.. it's those nazis lol

Hillary shills are raping reality

oh wait, he was on an hour ago lol.

Trump dominated.

holy cherry picking random polls batman

upset much xd

Is Cred Forums switching to ironic damage control mode now for the sake of bantz?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

>even CNBC

Wow.

>Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory.

It wasn't though. Were we watching the same debates? Lester Holt was biased, Trump answered all of his questions regardless, and Hillary fucked up at every turn.

My leaf friends and I saw this as a clear win for Trump. The proof is the news this morning, man. EVERYONE is talking about Trump, and they just keep playing the same 2 soundbites over and over

>"Yes I did stay home... "
>"When he visits 112 countries... "

That was seriously her combo breaker. "Yes I needed time to rest and prepare for this" and "Yes I sat through 11 hours of prosecution because I broke the law"

You somehow think she actually looked good in any of this?

>Journalists are people

Citation fucking needed.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Michael Moore accept reality

> Make poll only check for cookies
> vote in incognito
> F5
> vote again
> repeat ad nauseam

He WILL pull a Reagan

>read french newspaper
>Hillary won debate according to CNN poll
>watch french news
>listen to french radio

kek

>> Make poll only check for cookies
It's per ip you dummy

Only hipster liberal faggots say things like

>he shit the bed

Fuck off shill

yeah you got us, Hillary is actually leading those polls, it's just the same 4 anons refreshing their browsers 11000 times

Get a fucking clue

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

>there's no stopping him

When the opposition is a proven criminal, you can be a monkey and still win.

Only the most hardcore regressive "liberals" and people with special interests are voting Hillary.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Dunno why you didn't just post this.

This is the best new pasta. Because it's likely 100% accurate. For all our ironic memeing we really are controlling this election. To the point where Shillary felt it was a good use of her website to post an article on Pepe.

We're memeing Trump into the White House boys.

> real plans and policy

Like what? name a statement that qualified as a "policy" beyond "the tax cuts", because that shit isn't going to generate 25 million new jobs.

The Bush Tax cuts didn't even generate 5 million job. GDP year on year growth was higher under the last 4 years of Bill Clinton than Bush, with the tax cuts in effect.

Then, how the fuck do we pay for the 5 trillion in reduced tax revenue? If you think 19 trillion national debt is unsustainable now, try 30 trillion in 5 years.

rump gu tur sgrios i.

Tha ea 'bruidhinn mu dheidhinn fìor planaichean agus poileasaidh agus Clinton dìreach a' bruidhinn mu dheidhinn Trump.

Bha i air na ròpan amannan air fad. A h-uile b 'urrainn dhi a dhèanamh bha arrogantly smirk fhad' sa bha i a 'call. B 'e cùis-nàire oirre, agus airson am Pàrtaidh Deamocratach.

Bha cha mhòr a h-uile bhòtadh ach a-mhàin airson LOL (((CNN))) ag aontachadh.

Trump ceannasachadh

less people give views to the (((dailymail))) the better

Trump ju je apsolutno uništio.

On je govorio o pravim planovima i politici, a Clinton je samo govorila o Trumpu.

On ju je imao na konopcima cijelo vrijeme. Sve što je ona mogla je bahato se smiješiti dok gubi. Bilo je sramotno za nju i Demokratsku stranku.

Gotovo sve ankete osim LOL (((CNN))) se slažu.

Trump je dominirao

Ohio votes count more than your West Virginia votes

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

>The Bush Tax cuts didn't even generate 5 million job. GDP year on year growth was higher under the last 4 years of Bill Clinton than Bush, with the tax cuts in effect.

9/11 ruined a lot of shit, Bush had to completely shift his focus from economy to military.

I don't even like the guy but I doubt it'd be any different under Al Gore.

Identical to Norwegian news.
The CNN poll and a few experts all agree, clearly that's all the information the people need.

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Implying internet polls suite anything but who visits the website

You all are delusional. Trump got annihilated

CTR shills can easily rig online polls. What this show is that Trump has more enthusiast supporters that will go and vote for him on multiple online polls. Many normies I know thought Trump was Trump and that Hillary looked caked as fuck and weird. She did not win at all.

>trump won