This is an unedited card from the Thoth Tarot deck

>This is an unedited card from the Thoth Tarot deck.
>It's the TRUMP(Major Arcana) card for the TOWER.
>It's number is 16.
>Trump confirmed for 2016.

I just discovered this, thought I would share.

Other urls found in this thread:

fourthdimension.net/thoth/
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByMG_8TMTt9lRXprbm9OempENE0
alabe.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This card means disaster, you dummy.

Also as a bonus, this is the EMPEROR TRUMP card.

but it's like a positive thing, you destroy old and build anew, though it may be painful

t. own this anglo shit on my bookshelf

Quite a reach there, buddy.

Disaster for the establishment who has become to big(like the tower of babel); destruction brings opportunity for creation.

>Post-Modernist Tower of Babel

The ancients this deck would have reference to would be ones with a different type of calender. Also the addition of the numbers was something to happen a while after its appearance in europe meaning numbering the trumps was not even a parts of the regular intended sense of meaning given to the cards l, however in crowley system he does give the numbers meaning as the Saturnian universe card is linked to the fool 0 card making it representative of the beginning and the end being one in some sort of christ metaphor of satanic/atemporality attainment having to do with the concept of the beginning in several ways.

It depends on the reading. I have always seen the tower as a bad thing, the death card is more in line with what you're talking about.

Compare the face to the classic RWS tarot Emperor Trump card, and Trumps face.

WTF, are you literally me? I was writing the same thing, holy shit!

are you a wizard, a hacker? teach me your ways, senpai

*given to the cards
*crowley system
Sorry it's like 6 am

Wrong, even in the companion pamphlet most of these decks give out it is also representative of escape from prison in every possible sense. The destruction being partially representing destruction of old habits/ways of thinking/dynamics of life.

Fixed

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

ABORTIONS ARE BAD

Doubles, DEUS VULT!
(also in numerology 9 is representative of 3/the holy trinity)

Ok. I'm pretty new to tarot, forgive me. It just doesn't make much sense that both cards basically mean the same thing.

I always heard 9 in numerology was representative of the end.

I'm a neophyte.

fourthdimension.net/thoth/

Hi-res scans of the Thoth Deck, if anyone wants to look for other weird shit.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByMG_8TMTt9lRXprbm9OempENE0

Since you didn't respond like a cunt I'll give you a hint. The tower is associated with Mars, death is associated with Scorpio, Mars is one of the planets associated with Scorpio that help to make up what's interpreted as its meaning.

>I have always seen the tower as a bad thing, the death card is more in line with what you're talking about.
>tower
>twin towers
>9/11

Why do you only have 1 version of the magus card?

Thanks. I still have a way to go with astrology too.

3(holy trinity) is repersentive of the 3 states of being that all humans exist as.
9 represents the trinity and all possible interactions between them in a super-state(3*3, 3^2).
It's also used to represent completion, and magic.
33 is also the highest masonic order, and considered ridiculously sacred for them.

>shoo shoo, snakey jew

Isn't Mars also associated with Aries? If so what does it mean if a mother is a Scorpio and a child is Aries?

It representing completion and magic fits with my understanding of the end and I guess in the kabbalic system the 9 being important would be due to the spiritual realm being everything other than malkuth which would be 9 spheres. I don't know much on kabbalah though so that could be bullshit, I didn't find it very usefull as a system when I interacted with it.

Just noticed what color the people falling in pain where. Bird representing Bernie, snake representing $hillary, in darkness behind him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I believe there is much bleeding in planet association, I'm no problem in astrology I just know some of this basic shit due to some dabbling and the fact that I studied my own star chart which has a Scorpio sun sign. There isn't any inherent meaning I know of in a mother son relationship in which they both have Mars associated sun signs especially given there's still a whole chart to be taken into account if you want to know yourself astrologically speaking.

So what is his Stand's power?

>I believe there is much bleeding in planet association
Oh, thanks.

As far as I know they weren't drawn to be representing the feeling of pain, their whole person from what I can tell is more describing an energized almost fight or flight mindset. Also the snake works for Hillary I guess since that's le demiurge and some people would say what hillary represents would be considered a similar oppressive system that permeates all life.

*I'm on pro
Phone posting.
alabe.com
Here. It's a basic site for star charts.

That's chnoubis, nigger. He represents enlightenment while still being rooted to the earth.

It's all connected; it's like martial arts, there might be thousands of different styles, but at the end of the day a punch is a punch. Kabbal/Hermetic/masonic/Buddhist/yoga/ gnostic christian/chaos/sufi/kemetic, all are so connected it's creepy.

Praise syncretism.

What's with all the new age tinfag leftists trying to coopt Trumpism right now?

1) Mars rules Aries and Scorpio. But the latter is its home.

2) Incessant bickering, but an unbreakable bond.

So? After the tower comes the Star.

Hope.

Sometime after we accidentally summoned an Ogdoad.

Trumo Tower from the RWS deck.