Trump does not support your right to bear arms...

Trump does not support your right to bear arms. He thinks you should be denied guns because the government puts you on an arbitrary list with no due process.

If you vote for either candidate, you are a traitor cuck who deserves to have their god-given rights taken from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he talked about helping people to get off those lists within five sentences of saying that he agrees with her, though.
but I'm disappointed he didn't accentuate that most of gun deaths come from gang activities, and gang niggers not being allowed to have guns in the first place already.

I trust Trump with a terrorist watch list a hell of a lot more than I trust Hillary with a terrorist watch list.

>Trump does not support your right to bear arms.

Even if that was true, which it isnt, what happens when you chose the alternative to Trump? You think Shillary's NWO-handlers will tolerate an armed population?

That was Hillary's idea all along, CTR shill nigger faggot.

Yup. Too bad even the NRA-ILA is so cucked they endorsed Trump over Johnson.

>Johnson
Fucking lol
Liberalterians deserve death

Maybe you shouldn't be a terrorist piece of shit

>A watch list disappears with the next president
You're not this stupid user
> Even if that was true, which it isnt, what happens when you chose the alternative to Trump
Trump was openly antigun 4 years ago he's just saying whatever he thinks will get him in office.

That being said Hillary is worse but that doesn't make Trump not fucking shit.

I believe there is one post by this user.

Johnson is a RINO Republican masquerading as a Libertarian. He chose fellow RINO Bill Weld the Gun Grabber, former governor of the gun grabbing state of Massachusetts, as his running mate. Trump is now a more real libertarian than the Libertarians are. How far the mighty Libertarian Party has fallen.

so you rather have Hillary who will do worse to gun owners than trump ? and throw us in the trash ?

cool bro...................

Hes just going take off all of the NRA members who aren't crazy and leave on all of the muslims/niggers/mexicans

>Cred Forums suddenly supports no-fly, no buy gun control

Fuck this board

Still better than hillary, plus he has NRA support so if they think he is good that is good enough for me.

But to bet against anti-gun nuts when I graduate and finally have the cash to buy some guns I'm getting a nice wood stock on my AR-15 to make it less spooky.

Topic is gun control, and Johnson is the only candidate against it.

Weld is running as VP. Johnson is running for President.

kys :)

I'm pretty sure he has very little interests in gun diplomacy. I'm fairly certain his chat with the NRA went like this:

NRA: "Don't say anything about gun legislation"
Trump: "Ok"

>concern troll about gun control
>Johnson is a hopeless 3rd party lying loser who doesn't align with actual libertarians
I can't not laugh

You butthurt much, Shillary?

Johnson is actually rather Libertarian, even though he was originally in the Republican Party. He's no Peterson, but don't confuse Libertarianism with Anarcho-Capitalism. That would be akin to comparing the Republican Party to the Tea Party faction.

And seriously kys troll -- you know you are wrong.

Still better than Hillary

>A watch list disappears with the next president

It doesn't disappear but it also doesn't have to expand to include a hundred million deplorables. This is the inevitable result of mixing r-strategists with arbitrary restrictions.

> and gang niggers not being allowed to have guns in the first place already.
By this are you talking about background checks? Cause you know there ARE background checks - in shops. But you can go to any gun show and buy from a private seller with no background check.

most gun deaths are caused by suicide, no? followed by googles ofc. i didnt get to watch the beginning of the debate so thats bretty f'd up if he actually agreed with her but oh well. i still think he did bretty gud

You think an armed population could do anything against being besieged by SWAT, tear gas, getting their electricity cut, drones, and remote-controlled bomb rovers? Tanks and helicopters?

Trump is Tea Party 3.0. You are dumb if you don't see it. First Tea Party started in 2008. Second happened a 4-6 years later after the first failed. Cruz is part of the second wave and is a perfect example of the Tea Party's failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

There isn't a good candidate right now

None of them are principled white supremacists that support gun rights, other essential liberties and want to deport illegals
If I'm going to settle, I'll settle for trump who can actually win

And why are you killing a good third of the citizenry?

What?

shut your whore mouth shill

? Non sequitur much? What are you even saying nigger?

hehehe thinking the military will side with government , they would have to hire PMCs

Trump will say whatever he needs to on the debate stage to get elected, but he wont touch guns at all once he has the position. He's extended an arm out to the NRA for their support and they'll tell him no bueno when the time comes

He literally said in the next sentence that there needs to be due process to get people off these lists.

>hehehe thinking all of the government's actors are in the military

There are more armed "officers" in the alphabet agencies than there are Marines.

Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around, retard.

Hard to fight back after your rights have already been stripped.

>tfw I have that rifle.
>but with a walnut stock
I can tell you that you could not see through the scope. It's mounted too high. You would need a 6" tall cheekpiece.
But those rifles are ringers. Mine will shoot a 1" group with match ammo, iron sights off a sand bagged bench.

I hope you don't seriously think that if some militia group showed up in Washington with ARs and rushed a govt building, the police/military would go "yeah they're right, I'm with 1337 Krew! Fuck everything!" in unison

One of the two is going to win. I prefer Trump to hillshill

Alright Cletus calm down there.

Sanders was a closet pro-gunner.

Just saying.

>he talked about helping people to get off those lists
They shouldn't be on them in the first place without a trial. Your natural rights shouldn't be infringed upon unless you are found guilty of a crime.

This would be especially true in a prolonged depression. If your choice is between defecting to armed insurrectionists and bread money for your family, most people are choosing bread money.

And in your infinite wisdom you know Lincoln was a Republican right?

>GAS
>OPERATED
True accuracy is bolt action
Sliding breech into my heart

>fascism
>supporting gun rights

And Cred Forums civil war in three, two,......

Lol how many people are on that list? Like, 395 people? This is just political fodder for retards like yourself.

This is the shittiest anti-gun argument there is, gtfo stupid finngol

>You think an armed population could do anything against being besieged
I will take who were the Viet Cong for $50 Alex.
They took on the biggest, strongest army in the world. Who had tanks, napalm, cluster bombs, cancerous herbicides and B-52 bombers. Guess who won?

Im not keen on his position on guns either, but hes pretty much the best we have because the Clintons are known for retarded gun laws, """libertarian"""" gary wants gun control, and I dont know what the fuck jill steins doing

Criminals deserve the right to own a gun. I oppose background checks. Trump is a RINO.

>"""libertarian"""" gary wants gun control,

No he doesn't. And why do you use the term libertarian like that? Trump sure isn't a libertarian homo.

>telling people not to vote on a right wing website
thanks for correcting the record, shillary.

you mean Gary "Dude Weed LMAO" Johnson, the guy thats not even a libertatian and probably would put a liberal judge up which would mean second amendement be gone

because gary shlongson isn't a goddamn libertarian.

I never said I was anti-gun. I was only tackling the bizarre idea that civilians having ARs means they could successfully resist the force of the government.

Oh god, you actually can't tell the difference between invading a foreign country half the world away, and repressing a domestic insurgence?

>this thread was posted unironically by a CTR shill
>this thread was posted despite Clinton claiming, last night, she wants to end "gun violence" by taking guns from people

>because gary shlongson isn't a goddamn libertarian.

And you are faggot? Guess you like open borders?

>being this retarded

gtfo britbong and suck some muzzie cock in south london

This right here is all that matters. The only two viable candidates are Trump and Clinton. One of them will win, and if you value your gun rights you do not want Clinton to win, period.

>geheuheu thinking police are part of military

>True accuracy is bolt action
Dis is true.
But in a pinch, home defense, or multiple targets, I will take a 20 round magazine for quick reloads.

>and if you value your gun rights you do not want Clinton to win, period.

>GUN CONTROL IS OK WHEN rEPUBLICANS DO IT

Don't bother, shills are faggot retards who won't bother looking up facts

What kind of situation do you imagine where you have 5+ invaders in your home, who keep coming even after you've dropped a couple instead of just running away like most criminals? Who do you think you are, fucking John McClane?

underrated oregano

This. Being detained without a trial is a violation of your natural rights and is illegal (or at least SHOULD be if it isn't already).

>The only two viable candidates are Trump and Clinton

The difference being that the Feds would have their hands tied behind their backs, fearing the PR disaster that is using excessive force against US citizens. Do you think the state lacks the means to mow down all the rioting niggers in Charlotte and elsewhere? Why do you think they allow them to riot rather than bringing in the airforce?

POL ON FUCKING MELT DOWN MODE

POL ON FUCKING MELT DOWN MODE

Do you see the difference between riots and coups d'etat?

I'm sure they would have no qualms about using heavy weaponry if some hardcore nationalist gun-wielding group attacked the administration - which is what seems to be suggested here.

Gun shows are mostly expos by companies which DO use NICS

But as far as private sales go, what the fuck do you expect? How do you regulate private sales of commodities? Doesn't work for drugs, sure as fuck wouldn't work for guns.

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>sage

As far as I understand, private sales to a person with a criminal background are NOT illegal? But companies selling to the same person is?

So why not say even private sales must confirm a clear background before an exchange? And if you don't, well that was your gun and you're responsible for it?

> Hillary has dedicated a significant portion of her platform to disarmament.
>Clinton claiming, last night, she wants to end "gun violence" by taking guns from people
>Literally wants to take your guns

> Despite publicly being pro-2a, Trump made a few offhand statements 10 years ago for political points so clearly can't be trusted, ever, about anything

I'll take my chances with Trump.

So we won the Vietnam war,? They were just dirt farmers with rifles. It's not like it's seen as textbook examples of how not to wage a war.... oh, wait.

You likely only have movies as a reference so semi-excused, but humans are actually very had to kill unless you hit them in a vital area; which is difficult when you're filled with adrenaline and scared. Hence why you hear stories about cops dumping entire magazines into people only for them to not die, and why FBI protocol for a long time was to continue to shooting until they're laying on the ground.

tl;dr, one shot can kill but this is the exception, not the rule.

What do you do if you're up against 5 guys, all armed, high on meth so they don't feel pain nor stop when shot just once? This shit actually happens, and a bolt gun is the last thing you want in that situation.

>which is what seems to be suggested here.
Where?

>This shit actually happens
It doesn't happen here. But then we're not the Best Country in the World.

Years ago he opposed the NY safe act and was for gun rights.

Hillary during that same segment said to ban military style rifle. They consider the ar15 a military style rifle.

Cred Forums, /k/

Depends on state laws. Imagine trying to regulate something like that on the EU level and you have an idea of what you'd deal with. Not that people oppose the idea, that people oppose it being your idea.
For the most part it's because not really everyone can be guaranteed to have access to that stuff, and because the laws were probably written when a background check took significantly more work than entering a search query into a database.

So, it was real in your mind? If you want to argue argue against strawmen, what do you need me for?

STOP TAKING MUH AR'S
THE M16 IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEAPON SYSTEM EVER DEVOLPED

Ok let's take a specific example from this thread
>You think Shillary's NWO-handlers will tolerate an armed population?
So it seems there's a threat that this armed populace will use their arms against the "NWO"/federal government?

You actually expect Trump to fall for one of hillarys only weapons, gun control?

>this armed populace will use their arms against the "NWO"/federal government?
In defense

What does that mean, though? What kind of acts does "defense" consist of?

Literally no one here is supporting that.

Vote Lambright, he's for guns, and wants to give you machine guns so USA has a citizen Army.

Remind 韦恩兰布赖特 is a bum liar parasitic people around him, especially the elderly. Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind on the rent for his cell phone before going home owner Wayne kicked out Lanbulaite. This guy also received many of his failed attempts to get psychological Wayne Lanbulaite straighten his life out of Wayne Lanbulaite lend more than $ 1000 and everyone comes into contact with the final 韦恩兰布赖特learn. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Wayne is back 后兰布赖特 financial devastation and handicapped people Wayne Lanbulaite can be traced back more than 20 years, he has experienced a long list. Wayne Lanbulaite also managed to tens of thousands of dollars INTENSIVE technically illiterate elderly people into the possible transfer of the project by the Indian outsourcing within a week has been undertaken.韦恩兰布赖特 hand, not even you can do. Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, who is also willing to maintain relations with 韦恩兰布赖特 exceeded only person perfect storm a few months of alcoholism and methhead countryman with whom Wayne Rankin Bright enjoys gay debauchery period while seeking to include the use of stimulants out disreputable public bathroom "SLAM BAMS". But do not worry, 鲁尼兰布赖特 completely forgive myself every time so he was not gay.

de·fense
the action of defending from or resisting attack.
"they relied on missiles for the country's defense"
synonyms: protection, guarding, security, fortification

>all citizens
Swiss and Finnish conscripts are trained for several months... also not all, just all able-bodied males of age who don't choose one of the alternative types of service (women may volunteer).

How are you gonna pay for all American adult males to be trained for several months? Not only the costs of training, but the cost of them missing out on work and education during that time? Tax hikes?

He also mention providing help to get people off that list if they are arbitrarily put on it, unlike Hillary

Hurr de durr. Doing what? Like, sitting in your homes and stopping anyone from getting in? Or actual revolt, taking over govt buildings and assets? And defending against what? Do you think the govt will attack first?

>Do you think the govt will attack first?
Obviously not. The citizens are armed.

are you mentally retarded?

yeah boi

>Lambright
That guy's twitter wall is a disaster.

If you have reasonable suspicion that the person you are selling to has a criminal record then it is illegal to sell them a gun.

For example, some guy lets slip that he robbed a bank last week. Well if you sell the gun to him that would be a felony.