Blood for the blood god

blood for the blood god.

redpill me on donating blood.

am i doing a good thing or am i being jewed?

If you're a healthy adult and fit the criteria. Don't lie on the questions. Do it. They'll profit from your free donation sure. Donate platelets, the expiration on those are fast so it's always in need.

You aren't, it is just generosity, something kikes are unable to do.

your blood just goes to old jews looking to replace their old blood. Young blood reverses ageing.

At least you get a soda

Donating blood is a good thing, one of the least degenerate things to do. Good job Spain.

Yes you are. But don't sell to people who will pay for your blood, those places are sketchy and you'll be surrounded by druggies who need that $20 for drugs.

You shouldn't donate anything from your body.

If they charge people to get the blood they should pay people who give it.

Why would I donate blood? Most of it would go to keeping boomers alive. No thank you.

Don't donate blood, it's a reptilian conspiracy. That blood doesn't go to other humans, it is drunk by reptilians which allows them to temporarily maintain a human form depending on the amount of blood they've drunk.

>a leaf

I'm O- (universal) but I hate needles. My blood is rare and in very high demand. If they were allowed to pay me than I would do it all the time. Otherwise fuck that.

>am i doing a good thing or am i being jewed?

You're most likely doing a good thing. Odds are it's going to an innocent person that is in dire need of it.

If you're worried about jews, just eat a lot of pork. Imagine the look on their face, when they find out that there's pork-essence in their bloodstream.

They used to but then druggies who needed money would come in to donate and lie on the questionnaire.

>holding a lemon
Why?

contrary to popular belief, giving blood is actually fairly healthy for you

Who to paranoid to donate blood here?

I grew up in a kike family and fuck this is so true.
>go out to eat, family leaves 10% tip.
>only donate when tax deductible
>theres more, but i gotta go.
seriously tho, I'm glad i didn't buy into that stupid fucking meme. anyone who tells you that jews arent all cheap, scammers, whatever, are jewing you.

Donating blood is healthy for you.
>Forces your body to generate new blood
>Lowers blood pressure
>Feels good man

t. 5+ gallon donor

>go out to eat, family leaves 10% tip.
if the waiters earn minimum wage ,10% is ok

My blood type is very common, but I avoid donating because there's always that chance it'll save some thug's life, and I'm not okay with that. I can see myself donating blood in a homogeonous white society

Yeah it's OK to take tips if your a good goy

I considered donating,but I don't want It to go to someone who does stupid shit with it,I mean I wonder why they are in lack of it in the first place.Then again,it would suck to be in their shoes,I'm confused honestly.

squeeze ball to force blood through the vein for people with weak circulation. It also just speeds up the process.

You're literally blood cattle for some private enterprise. Enjoy your $50--unless you're donating it for free.

i donate blood like twice per year... have been doing it for 6 years now.

Fresh blood feels good famalam

user, like 95% of blood goes to the NICU to save innocent babies. If you're going to be a Jew about your blood, go ahead, but don't pretend it's for a good reason.

I used to donate blood every 2-4 months, but after an embarrassing thing that happened last time, which I will not share with Cred Forums, I haven't gone back for almost a year. But I definitely will donate blood again sometime in the future.

The only time in my life that a random woman started a conversation with me was during a blood donation. I was in the waiting area and a qt African woman (she was actually African, judging by her accent and clothes) sat next to me and asked me a few questions and tried striking a conversation. I was too much of an autistic assburger to keep the conversation going, and I imagine what could have happened if I had asked if she wanted to grab a coffee afterward.

But in US they make a fraction of the federal minimum wage because they are assumed to make tips to balance it out. If a customer pays cash at one of those restaurants that log each waiter's tables then the government assumes you earned 15% in cash tips meaning in the end of the year you're beholden to pay taxes on that assume number. Every time you don't pay tips you fuck the waiter with tax burden

Back in '84, I wouldn't give nor receive blood. That stigma still remains for me today. 90% of all hemophiliacs back then had HIV and/or hepatitis because of fucked blood donations.

>Literally being jew
wew lad

Good thing. I almost died from kidney disease and needed a blood transfusion. So, thank you for your contribution. Jews don't give blood because they're greedy cunts.

>That sandnigger doc
Fucking Spain

>paying for druggie blood
>anyone

Yes, you are being jewed by the Red Cross who sells the blood to hospitals with ridicilous profit.

>jewed
mostly this

You're only saving niggers and somlians who get shot and use your health care.

It's a good thing to do since there's no other way to get blood and it's always in demand. Unfortunately the blood centers here are also annoying as fuck and call you to donate more all the time.

I don't think all branches are as jewy as SPR.

>Donated blood about 20 times, have donor card showing how much I donated.
>First time I needes blood, I had to pay a fucking premium for it.

Rather sell your blood. Besides, my blood has such a high concentration of racism, it's poison to niggers.

Your goy blood will tide me over for a few days, though I much prefer the blood of freshly slain fetuses.

I'd only give blood if I knew it would only go to hurt white people. Besides that, only bitches donate. I'm sure your blood will save some Muhammad who will later on bomb you.

This desu.

You're not being jewed, you're being niggered

Honestly my work gives me an hour off work to do it and its the only reason I do it.

No fucking shit. Like anyone would ever expect a nigger out spic to be selfless or be capable of empathetic thought. Obviously they don't donate blood.

Holy fuck white people are such bitches. Keep donating blood for my people lol.

It's pretty important as far as medical treatment goes. Most of it goes to massive trauma patients like car crash victims.Assuming it doesn't age out and get thrown away.

No,no,no

Reversing the aging process involves taking out non-functional cells and adding stem cells. You don't get stem cells from blood.

You get them from foreskins. That's why we have circumcision

Good goy, it is the consumer's responsibility to pay the wages the restaurant owner doesn't want to pay so that the government can take a larger cut based on an assumption.

The government needs to step in and regulate this shit.

mfw when protein in blood and won't ever let anyone have it

He is right though, the government should at the very least regulate BLOOD DONATIONS

You do realize that basically the only people who donate blood and put themselves on the organ donor list are white right?

Do it all the time while on steroid cycle. Reduces my hematocrit and reduces the chance of a heart attack.

Moron, obviously the employers are the ones jewing the waiters, not the customers

Why the fuck would you report your tips? Theres your big mistake.

Yeah, the reality is if they paid anything at all, there would be a line of junkies around the block at the donation center. Altruism brings in a higher specimen of man

>I imagine what could have happened if I had asked if she wanted to grab a coffee afterward

You would have rendered your blood unusable for the rest of your life, would-be oildriller

I guess if you're an endurance athlete it's not a good idea due to blood oxygen levels dropping moderately... but I think that would only affect you on training / competition days (rest days are good I think?)

If you are overweight you should donate blood, it makes your blood less thick so heart attack chances are decreased, and if one does happen survival chances are increased

donating blood is a nice thing to do, user

so yeah you're cuck'd faggot

>Ever donating while shitskins gets your donation and get priority on the waiting list.

A reptilian