TRUMP GENERAL- WINNING POLLS BIGLY EXCEPT THAT TRASH (((CNN)))

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-745811513/vote-for-trump-couchmasters
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI
fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-presidential-debates/who-s-alicia-machado-woman-trump-allegedly-called-miss-piggy-n655116
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=xLHUWQin9Eg
reddit.com/r/all
youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tv-e9DJqK4
oversight.house.gov/calendar/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
archive.is/UG5Ay
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
youtube.com/watch?v=hCEEPGNvB-4&feature=youtu.be&t=4195
twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/780200481373163521
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90572831/#90573329
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He will win

Second for Trump lost the debate

First for official song
soundcloud.com/user-745811513/vote-for-trump-couchmasters

>Trump: I may hit her harder in the next debate. I didn't want to hurt any feelings.
>Trump: I may hit her harder in the next debate. I didn't want to hurt any feelings.

Barron confirmed for computer genius

except he didn't

anyone who says hillary was better than him is delusional and most likely mentally retarded

OP needs to link more than 3x

Philippines user thread making game on point.

You must be drunk.

Trump was better overall but he CLEARLY got wrecked hard on the whole birther movement/racism segment.

He should have prepared ten times better for that.

Then again, what can you even say. He fucked up concerning the birther issue in the past and there is literally no explaining it in a good way

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

added:
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk

>tfw the movement gets so strong AWOOs start invading other threads

GET IN HER FAGGOTS
GET IN HER FAGGOTS
GET IN HER FAGGOTS
GET IN HER FAGGOTS

How do we get the shills to go away?

youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI

GOOD LORD GIULIANI IS KILLING HILLARY AND HOLT

(((NATE METHANE))) SHOWS HIS TRUE COLORS AGAIN

fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Van Jones on CNN said Trump won voters xD

WATCH THE DEBATE DO NOT ACCEPT A SUMMARY. SHILLS IN EXTREME, BUT SNEAKY MODE.

Stop fucking scrolling and go watch it you naive retard.

That sound you hear is all the white women leaving Trump and heading for Hillary. Johnson voters, too. Hillary +4 in national polls, +2 in swing state polls, Trump has hit his ceiling again.

Don't try to console yourselves with the idea that he can bring out shit at the second debate that he "saved up" in the first - he'll look like a spoiled loser trying to wreck the game and she will be able to evade him easily.

She got under his skin and it wasn't even hard. Dude's a fucking pussy.

RUDY MAD ASF

based Poland

dont give them (you)s

>mfw Barron is the true mastermind behind this all.

People go throuh even these threads and repport awooposting as offtopic so i doubt it will last long

If you're triggered by anime Cred Forums proably isnt the best place for you

SLAMMING LESTER

So when do we find out the TV numbers for last night's debate?

Once again Great Kek reveals the truth.

PRAISE KEK

Trump winning

Did we expect anything less from Nate Formaldehyde?

>and most likely mentally retarded
>not a paid shill
>not realizing the amount of money in superpacs for Hillary and the amount of paid posters this allows for
Nice quads of truth for you first point though.

The worst you could say is that he tied, but that's not bad considering all that was against him,

Reasons hillary got rekt
>30 of doing nothing in politics
>nafta/tpp
>admitting email server was a mistake but said she would do it "differently"

Reasons trump got rekt
>something something i dont pay taxes(hillary doesnt either and everyone knows it)
>mah temperament got mad laughs
>rambling on shit

idk hillary looks worse in my books, she was left with a ton of bad redpilled soundbytes that trump dropped on her while all she got was HURR DURR TRUMP SAYS SILLY THINGS which is ultimately useless since we've had a year of trump being demonized for everything he says.

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-presidential-debates/who-s-alicia-machado-woman-trump-allegedly-called-miss-piggy-n655116

Trump taking the bait bigly

Not the same user, but I agree he needs to be better prepared.

By not supporting a candidate dumb enough to skip preparation for a debate for the president of the United States in the first place.

I mean how fucking lazy is this man?

I heard in one of his rallies when he said that running for president is a lot harder than actually being president. He flies back and forth to his mansion on his private plane between events where he gets his toes kissed by the most gullible Americans. This is his version of "hard." Are you fucking kidding me

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Don't forget to share this video on twitter/facebook/social media in general. Tweet to Stefan Molyenux/Ben Shapiro/send to Milo, etc. It will tip classical liberals/reasonable moderates over to Trump by being short and easy to digest. Already catching on with 4,000 views in 9 hours.

Everyone knew this would be a hitpiece. If people actually did real speculation or reviews of the debates, or looked further than a headline by Buzzfeed on kikebook, Trump had a good night exposing how much of a soundbyting politician she is.

I'm not a shill. Trump has no chance whatsoever after last night's performance.

Polish quads confirm Trump won.

He probably did debate prep but said he skipped it so we could say "oh I didn't prepare enough"

He was caught red handed yesterday "adjusting" the polls to give Clinton a lead.

He was taking every Republican-biased poll and shifting them a bunch points towards her, all while ignoring the Democrat-biased polls (I think he may even have bumped them in her favour too, I don't remember the details).

Nate Antimatter has abandoned all pretense of neutrality, he's just openly shilling for her at this point.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD INDEED

pathetic

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

WAS BRINGING UP FUCKING ROSIE O'DONNELL PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Who else unironically hoping that hillary wins just to see Cred Forums burn and the false god KEK crashing down?

>if people are going to disagree with me, why should we allow it?
Average Hillary supporter logic right here

yea but the media cant lose credibility
atleast to your average undecided

I hate how smug Hillary looks, her smile pisses me off. She's such a fake piece of shit; here's hoping her polls continue to tank so I can laugh as her campaign burns.

PAID

American tv ads are so awkward

wew Poland

The damage control is in full effect I see

Trump was unprepared, unprofessional, and unable to string a coherent thought together.

Sad!

I guess you could say that to your average normie, but only because trump didn't hit her hard enough(testing waters, let them wear out all their arguments) and that she didn't actually collapsed

trump is still playing 3d chess here, did you all forget that? everything that man does has purpose

Any debate highlight points? I was (still am) ill and couldn't watch it

#

There are almost no "undecided" voters, jesus fuck. If you people would understand this you would understand why Trump is winning the election. People make up their minds very early and from there cannot be flipped. The concept that there is a large number of people willing to flip from one candidate to the other is something so stupid only a child or a leftist could believe it.

The rough breakdown is like this:
- Trump/Clinton decided, motivated to vote.
- Trump/Clinton decided, but not motivated to vote.
- Republican/Democrat party lines voter, but not motivated to vote
- Not enough information to choose (very few in this category)
- Not intelligent enough to choose (programmed leftists, negroes, mudslimes, mentally retarded, etc)

Understand this and you'll start to see why le dilbert man predicts a Trump win, although his analysis is leftist or alt-right tier.

VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Hide moloch posts
Ignore moloch threads

Didn't watch Morning Joe today, did they REALLY say that Trump won? What did they say specifically?

lmao trump got btfo

trailed off into nothingness everytime clinton jabbed at him

>h-he w-won guys

delusional trumptards

>1000+ tweets
>9 followers
Who is he tweeting to? Jesus.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Trust in the media is only at around 30% (most of whom will be older people who already vote for Trump anyway).

He's the key to all of this

the media has no credibility user

Like I said, gullible. How many times has this been debunked now? Literally hundreds of times in every major media (except Jewbart naturally) this has been debunked. But still gullible people believe it. Are they just stupid? Genetically inferior brains? Get all their news from their crazy uncle's AOL email spams? Who fucking knows man

his echo chamber

Trump has won the libertarian vote

This is the thing that makes me want her to lose, get sent to prison and die.

Her little smug dance when trump was saying stupid shit, her smug fucking look like she just won the entire election, what are you smiling about you dumb corrupt fuck.

The only thing she should be smiling about is the fact the drug mixture was good and she didn't have a seizure in public.

All the polls except for CNN's democrat oversampled poll seem to say he won.

I'm looking forward to the butthurt as much as the next guy but mostly excited to find out how much of trumps candidacy was a forced meme on here. This place has been infested with shills in the last year and most of them are shilling for him

Not really,

Joe is Joe

Mika thought Trump benefited from the debate but doesn't view that as a good thing.

kek flip media (abs-cbn) just did a report about the debate

guess which poll they reported on tv to show who won

Do you not understand?

The moderator was so clearly biased against Trump that noone who was even slightly sympathic toward him could miss it.

they brushed away hillary clintons emails in secounds even though it potentially carries life in prison, yet dwelled endlessly on poinless minutia of long settled "racist trump lawsuits" and "trumps legal stiffing and use of bancrupcy laws"

This debate was a sham. It was a obvious and disgracefull sham and everyone saw it because Trump has been pointing it out all his campaign.

Anything but lieing down and taking a pounding on a subject. Which Trump didnt and will not do, will count for naught against him for anyone who was remotely interested in his campaign.

Sanders bent over for Hillary
Trump bent over for Hillary

What the fuck is wrong with these "men"? She should be easily beatable.

Colorado is a lock.

What did Trump say on F&F?

How will Pence do against Kaine?

>(((debunked)))
nobody believes the media anymore, you have to be fucking stupid to use them as credible sources in the first place these days

also, have a (((you)))

Cred Forums is a christian board

>tfw don't even get mad anymore, just deeply saddened that these people swallow the MSM lies so easily and ally themselves to the "MUH DRUMPF IS RACIS AN XENO AN SEXIS" meme

RED PILLS ON THE FED FROM TUCKER CARLSON

Trump interrupted a woman

You just can't do that

Now look forward to 8 years of Hillary

>all the polls we rigged say he won so he clearly won

Hillary said in 12:40
"The last we need to do is go back to the policies that failed us in the first place"

Was she talking about the past 8 years of Barack Obama?

fpbp

Reality reflects perception.

So what are the non-online polls saying? Are there any studies on their popularity the day after the debate?

Morning Joe defending the Fed.
>Morning Joe defending the Fed.
Morning Joe defending the Fed.
>Morning Joe defending the Fed.

prepared for what?

for them to use the birther issue as a means to call him a racist

that's literally all that was

the moderator want to know WHY Trump was so MEAN to obama

that was the whole issue

and it went on for like 10 mins

they could have been talking about policy

that was painful to watch

it also became very clear after that that the moderator was asking very biased questions

If you actually believe this, then you're dumb enough to be a leftist. Leftists have been impotently shrieking that Trump lost for the past year straight, and are wrong every time. They are simply not smart enough to analyze the election.

I'm guessing you're one of the people that thinks either candidate believes a single word they say? Maybe you should start to confront the fact that you're a fucking idiot swinging out of your intellectual league?

>mods banned me for 15 minutes for posting garbage outside Cred Forums and I nearly had to go on reddit

> having your supporters vote in a poll is rigging

It doesn't matter whether you "believe" the media, slowpoke. It's been broken down point by point with specific evidence. So you just decide it's not true because you don't like it, and believe some bullshit from an internet meme? Why?

>people voting for who they want is rigging
Dumb Hillcunt

That the thing he held back on was calling out Bill's women, and only because he didn't want to offend Chelsea since she was in the room.

WE ARE GONNA WIN BIG LEAGUE. BELIEVE ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLHUWQin9Eg

*******THREADLY REMINDER*******

>concern shills abound
>goal is to demoralize Trump support here
>while giving (((media))) something to cover [he's losing his most loyal support!]
>muddy the waters
>nitpick
>over the top racism/sexism a la ledditors
>D&C people from white countries

DON'T FALL FOR IT LADS!
This is OUR home

>their panic is showing
>they are truly desperate
>Cred Forums is a force, that's why they are here

We're going to MAGA and unfuck our country.

>1,000,000 votes becomes 1,172,913 votes
>by math, Hillary would have had to get roughly 90% of them for it to even out

I wonder when Democrats are going to realize they won't win this election with bots.

The only poll that matters. :^)

>walking into a Hillary clinton rally and asking everyone who they are voting for and declare it as a statewide poll is credible

quads of truth

>talking about evidence
>in hillary's favor
we will talk about evidence when she is behind bars, cupcake

Yeah because Cred Forums is the only place that votes, and has tens to hundreds of thousands of people to flood polls all at once.

TRUMP WON!!!!! MAGAAAAAAA!!!!

Microsoft is on their side and so is the company that makes the electronic voting machines.
They might try.

I CANNOT BELIEVE DONALD TRUMP INSULTED ALL OF Cred Forums BY SAYING THE HACKING WAS DONE BY A 400 POUND GUY ON HIS BED

I THOUGHT HE WAS WITH US
I GUESS I'M WITH HER.

Oh oh someone's upset. Actually believe what? That you should prepare for a debate? Yes, I believe that.

And the idea that Trump General is some hotbed of intellectuals is fucking hilarious, I gotta hand it to you there. N1

He won the CNN Poll too, actually.

Witnessed and blessed

CNN did a poll of 500 or so people (more than 40% of whom were Democrats...), and 62% said that Clinton won.

Don't expect any honesty from the non-online flash polls, at least not immediately (maybe we'll get a real picture in a few days). Right now they're just going to reinforce whatever narrative the media company wants to project, and in this case it's "Clinton wins".

that's the spirit! ignore all shills, this is literally all they have left

we will win in a month, they just need to accept it

What is Cred Forums's size like? how much of that poll is us zerg rushing it? Its not like its really unfair anyways since CTR has bots that will do it.

Based Rand.

Isnt the Combetta hearing today?

Any user know what time?

Don't look at this one then.

Valor confirmed shit?

Did people expect him to blow a huge wad on her face like Romney did to Obama in their first debate? How did that work out for Mittens?

My view of it all:

>Holt asked some questions explicitly targeting Trump but did not do so to Hillary
>Trump stumbled around himself consistently and did an absolutely terrible job displaying his demeanor and his party's platform but did end up scolding Hillary strongly throughout
>Hillary did a great job at presentation and looked good through condescension but bullshitted her way through

Overall going to call it very mixed policy-wise but Hillary came out on top in terms of overall image.

we wont know for a few days, but expect a clinton bump with oversampled D to fit the narrative. no fears, all is going as planned

The manlet vote is SECURED lads!

So, is Combetta on today?

Debates area very rarely won and lost on the stage. It's who can shill the loudest afterwards that wins.

30 years.
Your entire adult life.
I'll release my tax returns when you relate your 30,000 emails.

You guys handle the next threads, gonna do groceries with bounty hunters roaming outside.

This weekend once the raid ends I'll probability write up my analysis of a couple things that happened during the debate and post it at 3am. There were some things that happened that I have not seen ANYONE point out, maybe due to the speed of the threads and the fact that we are being raided by braindead leftists.

It's weird how they put almost double the Democrats into their poll despite the fact that Republican turnout will be far higher in this election.

I'm just waiting on Scott Adams to wake up and tell me his 2 cents. I think he said something about Trump winning the debate (in terms of persuasion) because Hillary came off horribly, especially that shit-eating grin she calls a smile.

>SJW Pokemon

>intellectuals

>mentally ill for hill
checks out, wonder if he's a literal retard too

So what did Trump support the Iraq war or not? Give me proof he didn't.

>How did that work out for Mittens?
in the first debate it worked out really well

Paid with your delicious tears, fuckhole

Give me a few bulletpoints, I'd like to see what you noticed.

Another aspect of it all. Trump actually had a legitimate answer for it, even if it wasnt a "clinton BTFO" like the "you've been fightin isis all your adult life" moment.

Hillary has NO form of legitimate answer to ANY of her problems.

Emails? no I didnt lie event though I didnt because my memmory is bad now that I'm ill?

Foreign policy? It wasnt my fault because stuff, you know, I've been doing this for a long time. That we've been loosing all that time? not my fault lol!

race relations? Oh yeah the coons are looting and shit but the police are racist! Racist I tell you! Oh we've been in power as this shit has gone down and I've been personaly responsible for it and praised obama for his handling of it? bleeh you're racist!

Hillarys main weakness is that every part in her entire package of lies is completely indefensible from some angle.

Trumps defenses are not water-tight, but no matter the subject he has a decent-ish defense and a good offense.

Clinton can not win any debate, she couldnt go even close to eaven without the direc support of the moderator as she had this time.

That's drudge. People that look at drudge are mostly voting for Trump anyway.

R-Money won the first debate, then went and fucked himself up at a fundraiser with his 47% comment.
For the next 50 days he just stopped campaigning and threw the other two debates.
Not that he would have been any better than Obama.

But people wanted a knock out here. They didn't get it so they are upset.

Do you think after he loses the refusal to release tax records will be seen as a mistake?

>have to share a state with this degenerate

COME ON YOU SONS OF BITCHES DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?
reddit.com/r/all
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

Except that meant fuck all in the end, didn't it?

nigga you should stop looking at CNN.
even the french cucks are saying that this debate was one sided and that Holt shouldn't be there because he clearly try to support Shillary.
Shill somewhere else goyim

Kek, the leftist cattle thinks I'm going to engage it. There is literally no point in banging my head against the programming of a human-shaped state-machine. All it can do is spew clickbait, just like all the other lefist livestock. Pathetic.

>Implying he will show up

Just gonna be the committee bitching at each other again.

Would it matter?

I feel you fellow nc bro.

im curious too

please post it a few times after it's done

No clue but he didit cuck on the duke question so he will probably do fine

Anything short of him shitting the bed or him backing down and saying something like "I cant support trumps unconscientios message" would be a win.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Γαμώ το σπίτι σου Αμπντουλάχ

>this is how real Clinton supporters act
Thanks for Correcting the Record!

>reddit

Trump wada baabbi'iyey iyadii.

Waxa uu ka hadlay qorshaha dhabta ah iyo siyaasadda iyo Clinton oo kaliya ka hadlay Trump.

Oo isna wuxuu lahaa iyada on xadhko jeer oo dhan. All ayay samayn kareen ahaa iskibrin smirk halka iyada waxaa laga badiyay. Waxa ay ahayd ceeb iyada oo xisbiga Democratic.

Ku dhowaad dhammaan doorashada marka laga reebo LOL (((CNN))) heshiin.

Trump heysatay qaniis ah

Apparently you have to call Sean Hannity to find out about their secret conversations that "prove" he was against the Iraq war.

Anyone have Sean's number?

Seems like the damage was only superficial. Will have to see the polls for the next few days to be sure, but it doesn't seem like this moved the bar in Hillary's favor as much as it needed to.

She needed to stop the tracks on the Trump tank, to halt his inexorable crawl forward. What she may only have gotten is a glancing blow, or a pause, which is still more than Cruz or Rubio ever got, but may not be enough. Trump has an opportunity to review and recover, he wasn't dealt a killing blow.

The pundits are saying she won, the people are saying he won. The two groups are arguing over and trying to win an increasingly smaller slice of the electorate.

The question is, which narrative is going to prevail?

Why didn't Trump mention Benghazi or get after her about how she harmed national security with the private email server?

there's literally nothing he could say. the moderator was biased as fuck. it was a 2vs1 debate.

Cred Forums on all out damage control

trump literally talked about rosie o donnel

LMAO WTF

KEK won't crash down. He will smite Hillary during the 3rd debate.

Why you gotta call him a fuckhole though, bro?

Quads confirms truth.

Trump won.

Eh. Given how websites like Cred Forums try to jump on polls I see no reason to trust the online ones either.

I guess we'll see. Thanks, mate.

trump didn't stumbled around, he simply didn't hit back hard enough. he let her unload on him, and everything ran off him like water. she was still raped publically, the next debate will be a fucking snuff film by this standard

trump is still playing 3d chess, this was intentional. if you can't see that, you're very naive about how trump works

Careful who you denigrate shekelnigger

People who like Trump still like Trump.

People who like Killary still like Killary.

Undecided voters are still probably undecided as neither candidate did stellar.

Anyone who "made their mind up" from this debate were already 99% sure who they were gonna vote for anyway.

Remember, now that the media declared that Hillary "won" they're now going to rig the polls with massive amounts of Democrats to add confirmation bias that Trump is going to lose.

Pure evil in its finest form.

YOU AFRAID TO?
youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg

im fine with that
Rowdy Gowdy going ham is half the reason i watch it

but is it today?

Paul Junior is a good man.

>clickbait
>no link was posted

It's like you guys don't even know what words mean

>she gained a lot of weight.
>massive problem
what the fuck is he doing?

That's right Jay

Saving it for the next debate probably. Said he didn't want to upset anybody.

Scott Adams @ScottAdamsSays 5h5 hours ago
#Trump only had to solve one problem at the debate: Seem less scary. He did. Think about it.

0.05 delicious tears have been deposited into your account.

>1000 tweets
>9 followers
this is mental illness

2 more debates coming up, People have been saying he used this debate to come off as pesidental to sway normies/undecideds and will go full force in the other 2, which are closer to the election.

The talking heads will spin this for Shillary, but most people will forget it before November.

Turn off your trip faggot

Moderator is always out of time cutting off Trump and is a faggot liberal nigger like Don Lemon and only listed as republican for diversity in the network

a woman gaining a lot of weight in her 70s is a serious medical problem. the older you get the worse you'll get affected by being overweight. besides that, a rapidly increasing weight is often a sign of medical issues.

>open link
>shill commercial
FUCK YOU GOOGLE

Careful.

Pretty much this. It was a draw; Trump got in way better killshots on Hillary though:

- You've been fighting ISIS your whole life
- You called young black men super predators
- I'll release my taxes when you release the 33,000 emails you purposely deleted
- You didn't make a "mistake" with your emails, your people are pleading the 5th to avoid prosecution

That's all I remember from the debate aside from Clinton's ugly fake "smile" and her calling every single white person racist against blacks.

>People have been saying he used this debate to come off as pesidental
ha ha oh wow
didn't do a very good job then

Anyone in the media does. Why wont they call?

And it wasn't secret, it was on Hannity's show, so there are tapes somewhere. Just need to dig into the archives and upload them. Darn pre-internet era.

>Hillary won the debate
>this much delusion
wew

>Not having an adblocker

Kek decides that Trump won and is pleased with his performance under pressure.

>The pundits are saying she won, the people are saying he won.

Just like the Brexit debates.

Pretty sure. Not sure what time. Probably 10 AM. Which is in 2 hours.

Comey is doing one tomorrow too I think.

>Sweden actually making good points

Maybe there's hope for your people yet. Sven.

The only swing-sate polls she's up +2 in are states she had double digit leads in a month ago.

this too

tru p was the victim today, not hillary. that's another card trump swiped from the table in the mind of your average normie

the redpilling will continue, trump's tranquility today was a ruse to trick his opponents and show to the public that he's not literally hitler like his opponents show him

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO

OKAY!

This is the part lefist kykebook/twitter retards don't get.

They love the little HURR DURR TRUMP SAID A DUMB THING but they never get to the meat and potatos of what Trump is actually saying.

Trump is dropping mad truthbombs and hillary is doing what she knows what to do. Pivot around and give nice fluff speech that sounds correct but is literally nothing.

It was so bad that trump brought it up and she pivoted out of it.

She literally brought nothing new to the table, shes an absolute worthless leader.

Anyone who actually is undecided is looking at what he said that was political not just TRUMP UR TEMPERAMENT IS BADDDDDDDD AM I RITE

He really doesn't want to win.
I'm crying.

Don't forget how she implied women should still get equal pay for inferior work.

I unblock Cred Forums for hiroshimoot

Guys, I can't do it anymore.

I was going to vote for Hillary before the debate last night, but she was just so rude and thin-skinned during the debate while Trump was so presidential.

Can we really let someone with her temper have access to the nukes? I don't think so anymore.

I'm now s-stumping for Trump

Lester Holt is a fucking low IQ Affirmative Action baby.

listening to this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tv-e9DJqK4

This was supposed to bit a hitpiece against Trump. Its hard to win when the moderator and the opponent are on your case.

He still did very well and feel this debate was even for both candidates, until the kike checkers chime in

Reason why Trump didn't go hard on Foundation and Emails is because more then likely shit will continue to be revealed next two months and the more he is seen as external to those revelations the more the masses will think Hillary is a piece of shit.

Need a Trump/ Shapiro edit.

It was a shitshow tie

The only thing they didn't bring up about Trump was trump university.

I was just exhausted by the end of it, trump was rambling about "gotcha questions" that nobody even cares about.

They blew their load trying to take him down at the first debate, but I'm sure they'll just keep repeating the same talking points each debate instead of moving past them.

Even if you think Hillary won the debate, she had to slaughter him to stop his momentum.

Nice, I'll look forward to that. The sticky was going ridiculously fast, so I mostly actually watched the debate itself. I'll probably do so again and see what jumps out at me.

Yes, (((weird)))

With all the running around they're doing candidates usually lose weight too. I think Trump said he lost 15 so far.

Gaining weight while on it is a bit suspicious.

oversight.house.gov/calendar/

Calendar says fuckall is on today

I fucking love this meme

heil falcon der fuhrer!

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

From the thumbnail I thought there was no fucking way that's not photoshopped.

Thanks for correcting the record™ Sheckleburg Moneystein

>hurr why can't you be morbidly obese AND Miss Universe?

The media is going to go into an absolute fat acceptance HAES meltdown to try and stump Trump.

7D chess.

You really think that exists and still no one has uncovered it? They dug up his quotes on Howard Stern for fucks sake. If it existed, we'd have it by now.

Anyway he specifically said it was private conversations. By the way, who has private conversations with Sean Hannity? Sounds like fucking torture technique to me

Rare Pepe

It does seem like this was an attempt to go all out and knock him out in the first round.

That's a bit surprising. I assumed all of European media would shill for Hill...

He's 5'3 and on a lower step then him and got the image from his own twitter.

>trump didn't stumbled around, he simply didn't hit back hard enough.

He notably repeated himself, poorly articulated questions that would focus on his party's overall platform, and ended up repeating lines directly from the primaries - which would not sit well with anyone who has been seeing the primaries.

I'm not saying Trump didn't plan this out, nor am I saying he did not plan this out. This could be a larger, well-planned hustling by him by the next debate but all I can do is judge how this debate worked.

Overall I'd side with

>this debate was even for both candidates

Did we watch the same debate? Look at trump he's actually enjoying himself and wants to be there.

Hillary OTOH looks like she's having a terrible time and her face just says fuck, goddamnit, fuck fuck fuck.

i fucking laughed my ass off when he said that. he's right. if you win a beauty contest, you have an obligation to maintain your beauty. having a fatass as your spokesperson is bad for your brand

Here’s a great question for the Debates:
– – – – –
“Mrs. Clinton: Are you aware that in accordance with 18 USC at Section 2071 you are permanently disqualified from holding the Office of President of the United States?”
– – – –
For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here’s what it says:
CURRENT Federal law at 18 USC §2071:
– – – – –
“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
– – – – –
Verify this fact for yourself:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
– – – – –
Yes, it explicitly states “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
Shouldn’t know that? The media won’t tell them. So it’s up to us.

It was only a tie to you because you know the media is biased. This was essentially a massive cutain pull on media bias to anyone who has ever listened to a trump speach.

If he didnt convert them on the venue, this charade with the moderator did.

The only problem is that the kind of people who care enough about politics, or are honnest enough to give him a chance, are tno the people who will decide in the end.

The final descission will fall to the feckless know-nothing faggots who are still up in the air on if they want the siezure-granny or the Tested leader. Democracy with unrestricted franchis is a retarded system.

this is the end folks, this debate showed everyone that he can't even win with an old lady that is about to die anytime soon and that is his only chance to win this thing now

FFS it's "Big League" not "Bigly"

Get it right!

trump needs to go full out next time¨
>call her a rapist enabler
>fbi
>clinton foundation

>Can we really let someone with her temper have access to the nukes

I know this post is sarcasm but I'm sick and tired of the "finger on the red button" meme.

The president cannot just fucking nuke anyone they want at the push of a button. If a president ever tried nuking a nation for no good reason they would be impeached or killed by their own secret service.

>How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds andDemocrats

archive.is/UG5Ay

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

What you listening too? I got the Persona 5 OST on.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCEEPGNvB-4&feature=youtu.be&t=4195

MAGA!!!! I don't get the shills here yet.
He's got more in store ofc...

God damnit I cannot listen to her lies, I can't stand her opening her sick mouth

>The pundits are saying she won, the people are saying he won.
This really distills it all down nicely. The people are really tired of (((media))) telling them what to think. Their narrative is BS and we believe what we see -not through their narrative filter- and don't have to accept it anymore.

The age of the gatekeeper is ended.

you know what i thought the strangest part of the whole debate was?

the last minute when they shook hands and then Trump put his hand on hillary's back

it looked so natural- but something about the exchange made alarm bells go off in my head

i hope that he was just doing it to piss her off

it made me think that maybe they were actually still friends through all this

maybe hillary knows that she is going to lose and Trump is letting her go down gracefully because he is a stand-up guy

i don't know what to think about it. i can't figure it out.

i really hope it was just a misogynist micro-aggression

but my conspiracy theory gland is tingling

By asking her to stop running those vicious ads, he might've been setting the stage to hit her hard next time.

If he came out swinging this time, the media would've eaten him alive.

Mesarthim

>spamming is funny
you don't remember the minionposter do you?

fucking faggot ruining /NSG/ as usual, it just happens to be awoos being spammed this time. If you're triggered by National Socialism, you should leave this site forever

>you're not allowed to be president

Yeah file that right under "federal taxes aren't permitted by the constitution", I'm sure that will get real far.

>Tfw you know this guy

There is a good reason why people don't open their mouth about politics while playing vidya. Unless it is in Red Orchestra 2.

TRUMP RALLY AT 7 PM

Morning Joe is comfy again

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

amazing

Not sure then. I just remember a post from here. Not sure if it was correct.

Though Comey isn't on there either but,

twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/status/780200481373163521

I believe Trump really truly hates with a passion the people who have done so much damage to the country he loves. Especially Obama but Hillary is up on that list too.

Do you know anybody not already set on voting for clinton who really gives a fuck about tax returns?

The post-debate shoah, I missed it when it was on live.

>b-b-but trump was s-s-stuttering
>he didn't have enough time to attack his oppnent when all the questions were about him
>reee why did he talkabout the same things he always did, why didn't he take the bait?!

whatever you say, sweetie

nobody cares what you think, all that matters is that trump will be your president, even if he raped a woman on stage while shooting niggers and reciting mein kampf and eating puppies at the same time. Nothing will stop this man at this point, hillary's aces in the hole all failed.

Wo just shut up already, you look like a shill at this point. And yes, you're right, it's all part of the plan. Nothing that trump does is without purpose, read a fucking book once in a while, he literally outlies his strategies in the art of the deal

She's on thyroid medication - I don't remember if it is due to over- or under-active thyroid though. Overactive makes you fat.

XD It may be bad for your conspiracy gland, but I think it's persuasion to make Trump look like not-a-monster, his only goal in this debate, that he completely succeeded at.

CRITICAL POLLS VOTE NOW!:
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

IMPORTANT POLLS:
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

POLLS:
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632

wot is going on

he's a good guy, anybody who has listened to him or watched him unfiltered can see it, it's why so many people are supporting him

Shoulda posted the unedited version bro

B-but everyone was saying drumpf got BTFO. How can this be?

repetition is classic 101 persuasion technique.

Because you won't remember fuck all what Hillary said, but you will remember what Trump said.

>to come off as pesidental
No, not that. He used this debate to lose. On purpose. Because if he destroyed Hillary in the first debate, he'd be the bully and the story arc would be broken. He needs her to depict herself as tough and being able to "take it". The public can't think that she's the victim, and letting her have this one and smile smugly the whole time does that. Meanwhile, he needs to struggle. He needs to get forced to one knee, so that he can stand up again as the heroic victor. He's open the way now to slam her brutally in the next two debates. The first one, he'll play as a pivot. Unlike today, he'll start shaky and get stronger and stronger. Eyebrow will raise and beards will be tugged. In the final debate he will utterly destroy her, and everyone will view him as the comeback hero, not the merciless conquerer.

Is she going to teach him properly?

KELLYANE CONWAY ON FOX AND FRIENDS AND MORNING JOE AT THE SAME TIME ALMOST

REEEEE

QUADS CANNOT BE WRONG

>Hate SJWs more than anything in the world
>Hate niggers, mestizos and muslims
Yet I think Trump exposed himself as a retard, I still want him to win because he represents my interests the best but god damn that debate was painful except the economics part and the 400 pounds hacker.

On Fox and Friends this morning Trump said at the end of the debate he held of saying "the mean thing about Clinton" i.e Bill Clintons affairs because Chelsea was in the audience and her and Ivanka are friends. If she is there at the next debate do you think he will still go for it next time?

Plenty of people do. Not releasing them makes people wonder what's in them. Even you have to admit, there must be something in there he doesn't want anyone to see. Don't you want to know what it is? Just for curiousity if nothing else.

Don't tell me you believe that "can't release returns because of an audit" lie, come on now, be serious

Repetition is a classic technique.

good form, pupper

>You must be drunk.
nah Hans, that's to early for Sven

Pic related for the amazing recap some user did exactly about that.

It is already available at the archives [1] and on pastebin [2] too.

A short intro:

> ANALYZING MODERATOR HOLT LESTER QUESTIONS & DEBATE STATEMENTS

> I have just spent the last 30 minutes reading the entire transcript of the debates and I decided to take a chronological look at all of the statements and comments made by Holt Lester: specifically any unnecessary statements made, the questions he asked, and who he asked them to.

> My goal was to find out how many "exclusive" questions he asked to Trump and Hilary, and the overall tone of the questions asked (hardball questions or softball passes).

> The following is snippets from Holt Lester of the entire transcript of what I have found. I have tried to leave everything transcribed exactly as-is but added parenthesis in italics for reader clarification on certain sections.

> Note that this is a tally of Holt Lester's exclusive questions and statements.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90572831/#90573329

[2] pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

READ IT FAGGOTS. Some user had an immense work making this, read it and spread it.

the morning cuck is a re-run

Just woke up.

My analysis:

Trump and Clinton tied effectively. However, he's shoring up undecideds according to most polling I've seen.

That's all that matters.

I also got 2 dubs here, are you a bad enough dude to find them?

joe is a repeat nigga

I know, I'm saying I don't want to watch both at the same time :^(

I'm watching now and about half way through

Did they talk about immigration at all?

Inevitability

not everyone listens too the (((media)))

One of Trump's greatest weapons is his ability to drive a wedge between the media and the regular people.

The media is full of smug cosmopolitan champagne socialists who get full of absolute unending rage at whatever petty liberal cause is currently in vogue.
Shit that normal people don't care about at best, and at worst completely and utterly reject.

There's a growing gulf between the media and the people. The migrant crisis is a good example (in the UK at least) - all the cosmopolitan leftists and media tears about dead babies, while the strong majority of people said very clearly "fuck off, no migrants, period."

Trump needs to exploit this gap. Get in between the vulgar bloggers like Lindy West and the real people. Drive that wedge in and destroy the left's most powerful tool (the media).

can I see dat polling.

Πραγματιkά με kάνει να σkέφτομαι

why are people saying trump lost the debate? that was his best performance ever. he usually has cringe moments when he debates but for this one he was on point.

Meanwhile, back in reality

My thoughts exactly.

The debate was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race as her supporters were expecting him to completely melt down at the debates or at the fact checkers. He didn't. Quite the contrary, both "it was considered unconstitutional" and "the murder rate didn't rise" will not his opponents back as he can prove they are either misinformed or outright lying.

She made some inroads by appealed to causes close the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. It was a masterful blow when he mentioned he was all over the country. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Her response to that remark was so out of touch

> yeah, I wasn't (traveling America to see first hand) because I was preparing to be president

It sounded so self conceited and so presumptuous that If Trump attack her on that remark it is going to sting.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at the end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

pretty much, altho it can be argued that hillary lost bigly, if only because she used up all her ammunition on round 1 and trump's armor plinked it all. Next round, she is empty and trump can getto raping

>mfw this dweeb is gonna get more pussy then doujin pics on this site.

No. Trump mentioned illegal immigrant gangs, but that's pretty much it

Trump lost. Nerds lol

Aight, man.
Hoping the best.

>Wo just shut up already

You seem unable to parse criticism from an attack. Chill your shit.

>Current year
>Supporting KEK
DENOUNCE THE FALSE GOD
REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

this made me chuckle thanks user it's been a shit day (for non-politics reasons)

>shills still think polls have any power
maybe alex jones is right, you people are stuck in the 80s

kek

she's the best i'm sure
When you spend all your time with computers, you don't have much time to go out and meet girls

Everyone knows the entire election is rigged and this entire election is a farce.

PRAISE HIM

>Mika thinks Trump resonated well

What the fuck is happening?

it's hard going from a computer to a tablet, keep missing spaces and mispelling words

I a fucking chill as ever, yesterday was comfy and today is even comfier, seeing all the shill on damage control

this is what trump meant that we will be tired of winning, and he isn't even elected yet

54 72 75 6d 70 20 75 74 74 65 72 6c 79 20 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 65 64 20 68 65 72 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 72 65 61 6c 20 70 6c 61 6e 73 20 61 6e 64 20 70 6f 6c 69 63 79 20 61 6e 64 20 43 6c 69 6e 74 6f 6e 20 6a 75 73 74 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 54 72 75 6d 70 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 68 61 64 20 68 65 72 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 6f 70 65 73 20 74 68 65 20 77 68 6f 6c 65 20 74 69 6d 65 73 2e 20 41 6c 6c 20 73 68 65 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 64 6f 20 77 61 73 20 61 72 72 6f 67 61 6e 74 6c 79 20 73 6d 69 72 6b 20 77 68 69 6c 65 20 73 68 65 20 77 61 73 20 6c 6f 73 69 6e 67 2e 20 49 74 20 77 61 73 20 65 6d 62 61 72 72 61 73 73 69 6e 67 20 66 6f 72 20 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 66 6f 72 20 74 68 65 20 44 65 6d 6f 63 72 61 74 69 63 20 70 61 72 74 79 2e 20 0d 0a 41 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 6c 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 6f 6c 6c 73 20 65 78 63 65 70 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 4f 4c 20 28 28 28 43 4e 4e 29 29 29 20 61 67 72 65 65 2e 0d 0a 54 72 75 6d 70 20 64 6f 6d 69 6e 61 74 65 64

ITT: desperate shills

(pic related)

Yes but on the other other hand (my penis) we have you sucking it. Which makes you gay.

good form pupper

Or, maybe Trump is just losing because he's not a very good candidate and he does stupid stuff like under-prepare for presidential debates. Or it's a vast conspiracy who knows!

Yes.

>Morning Cuck going against "Hillary won" narrative

what the fuck lads

When you have 500 companies it's a bit different than even a normal 1040.

No one but silly leftists care about it, and if/when he does release them they'll find some other "gotcha" issue.

>if I'm losing it isn't real
>mfw it aint just a river in Egypt

It's a conspiracy obviously. If you think Hillary being a President is pure chance, you're the fool, not me. ;^)

74 68 69 73 20 74 62 68

I have a fan!

I've missed you guys, been busy with real life. I might be back more now. I know that gives you a tingly feeling right

NEW THREAD

it's going to make our victory even sweeter

so much delusion, it's pretty pathetic

>turn on CNN a few mins ago
>the filthy kike Tony Schwartz is on, along with Forbes
>Forbes defend's Trump's tax plan
>Schwartz goes "NO NO THAT'S NOT TRUE THAT'S FALSE TRUMP IS A CONMAN"
>next segment the narrative is "Trump was on the defensive the whole time! Here are 3 - 4 one minute clips from a 100+ minute debate!"
I was physically angry, fucking lügenpresse. So disgusting. Sick to my stomach.

Nothing is real lad, do you even persuasion? Perception is reality. :^)

Drudge makes a good point.

Wtf i hate drumpf now

Her path to the presidency is well documented. She used the system to get the nomination, just like Trump did, and now she's beating him in the general election. It's really not that complex.

Die in hell, shill

I just want to know how much you're paid desu. I need a job, how can I apply with CTR?

Who do you think won
>1. [experienced] secretary of state Hillary Clinton?
>2. [ebil] businessman Donald J Trump

and so on... ugh.. that would fly in academia... not leading at all...

I hate the fucking jewspapers.

omg so blackpilled, really persuades ur disposition

i had a feeling that after this debate i would be relieved and confident that Trump will win the election

i didn't expect a biased set of questions or hillary smiling like a psychopath

i did expect lots of lies (but not from the moderator)

the debate has not left me feeling confident- and I think that Trump did very well under the circumstances, but there was obvious bias

and that's upsetting and makes we worry that we are going to have to deal with rigged voting machines this election

we are going to have to counter that, and it's going to be difficult

Doom trump when

NEW THREAD

The only way we can combat voter fraud I think is if Trump starts hammering on the Left's and DNC corruption and makes a point that they can't be trusted to not try to rig the election. Unless he does so and gets a ton of public support behind his statement it's gonna be difficult to prevent it.

Do you really not know what's in her tax returns? Millions from the Saudis, big banks, Goldman Sachs, the ENTIRE mainstream media...
The record is gonna get corrected hard, faggot

Threadly reminder: Assange still has a bombshell leak coming soon