TEXAS GENERAL - WHO WON THE DEBATES? TEXAS

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

Trump won the first 20 minutes and then kinda went off the rails. A little disappointed in his performance.

/Kaufman/ here by the way.

Fuck off back to Reddat shill.

Trump devastated Hillary. Look at any poll except CNN. He was on fire.

Who am I shilling for, dumbass?

How much do they pay you to CTR shill?

Trump was incredible. By the end Hillary was almost in tears. I doubt if she will show up for the last two debates.

Trump won. Everybody is a shill.

He didn't win the first 20 minutes so much as he manage to not look like a retard for the first 20 minutes. Once he started yelling over he her was in full retard mode throughout.

Dude its obvious you are a shill, just fuck off already and stop flooding this board with your shill bullshit.

Honestly Trump won. It'll be apparent either today or in the next few days. I've seen people on here say that normies are calling out the media for calling it for Hillary, but I can't confirm since I just woke up and haven't talked to anyone

Did we watch the same debate? The majority of his points were pure lies, also the "I WILL RELEASE MY TAX RETURN WHEN YOU RELEASE DA EMAILS" was just cringeworthy

It will be apparent how? When Clinton's poll numbers skyrocket? Because that's the one and only thing that's going to happen.

>offer a bit of criticism

DURR HURR UR SHILL

when did he start yelling? he was saying WRONG and raising his voice made her look fucking weak

clintons numbers are already dropping HAHAHA

Trump won 'cuz he still has his voters' enthusiasm so SHillary tried to fearmonger against Trump instead for the sake of making him too scary for normies to vote for.

WHO LOOKS WEAK NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH. SEE HOW BIG MY LETTERS ARE? THIS MEANS YOU'RE WEAK. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE WEAK FAGGOT?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>someone is of another opinion than me
>must be shill

Anybody who calls you a shill is a Trump shill. They're well paid in Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Wut
Trump was unable to speak of any clear policy except for somehow "keep the industry from leaving", while Hillary laid down a detailed plan for what she wanted to do. It's fascinating how you manage to block things out.

Trump ekstermis ŝi.

Li parolis pri reala planoj kaj politiko kaj Clinton ĵus parolis Trump.

Li havis sxin sur la ŝnuroj la tuta tempo. Ŝi povis fari estis arogante Smirk dum ŝi perdis. Estis hontinda por ŝi kaj por la Demokrata partio.

Preskaŭ ĉiuj balotenketoj krom LOL (((CNN))) konsentas.

Trump dominis

what?

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WEAK BITCH

what exactly did she want to do?

Do you not understand that shes had roughly 30yrs to implement changes yet hasn't done jack shit? Clinton agrees with obama on pretty much every issue and they have yet to change jack shit same goes with the neocons.

is something wrong?

pretty fucking intimidating

>already

>Hillary laid out a detailed plan
In what world does mud-flinging and ad-hominem count as a detailed plan? Are you retarded?

YES. YOU'RE WEAK. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG.

this is an interesting image

all ready

What ad-hominem?

This ad-hominem

Dallas here. Hillary destroyed Trump.

Yeah, but seriously, everybody keeps saying all she did was fling ad-hominems but I counted precisely zero.

Dallas sounds gay

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated.

Bush ranch here. Hillary destroyed Trump.

54 72 75 6d 70 20 75 74 74 65 72 6c 79 20 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 65 64 20 68 65 72 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 72 65 61 6c 20 70 6c 61 6e 73 20 61 6e 64 20 70 6f 6c 69 63 79 20 61 6e 64 20 43 6c 69 6e 74 6f 6e 20 6a 75 73 74 20 74 61 6c 6b 65 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 54 72 75 6d 70 2e 0d 0a 48 65 20 68 61 64 20 68 65 72 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 6f 70 65 73 20 74 68 65 20 77 68 6f 6c 65 20 74 69 6d 65 73 2e 20 41 6c 6c 20 73 68 65 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 64 6f 20 77 61 73 20 61 72 72 6f 67 61 6e 74 6c 79 20 73 6d 69 72 6b 20 77 68 69 6c 65 20 73 68 65 20 77 61 73 20 6c 6f 73 69 6e 67 2e 20 49 74 20 77 61 73 20 65 6d 62 61 72 72 61 73 73 69 6e 67 20 66 6f 72 20 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 66 6f 72 20 74 68 65 20 44 65 6d 6f 63 72 61 74 69 63 20 70 61 72 74 79 2e 20 0d 0a 41 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 6c 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 6f 6c 6c 73 20 65 78 63 65 70 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 4f 4c 20 28 28 28 43 4e 4e 29 29 29 20 61 67 72 65 65 2e 0d 0a 54 72 75 6d 70 20 64 6f 6d 69 6e 61 74 65 64

>Dallas

Kek

>Oh shit

>She had 30 years
how much power to do the changes she proposed does a first lady and secretary have?

>but I counted precisely zero.
Doesn't surprise me.

Murican education everyone!

why post that pic? it's been true since WW2 if not longer.

Educate me.

Speaking of American education, can you name one Australian university for me? I don't know of any. I can name an American one for you. Harvard. MIT. Stanford. Ever heard of any of those?

I was generalizing but ever since shes been in politics nothing has worked.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

The very first question was framed to support Hilary's position. Obviously rigged in her favor. Trump had to debate Hilary, Holt and a backroom full of traitors.
TRUMP 2016! Make America Great Again!

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

in terms of military, economical, sports, music, movies, tv.

what else is there?

Yeah. Full of Jews like this guy.

Go back and read the sign carefully. If you get it, I will give you a burger.

If youre talking about those 30 years, I remember your debt going to basically 0 under the Clinton administration, a slow and steady recovery from the Obama administration, counting only the democratic things. So how did nothing work?

>The very first question was framed to support Hilary's position. Obviously rigged in her favor. Trump had to debate Hilary, Holt and a backroom full of traitors.

denial.

Trump lost the debate when she walked out with a confident air, smiled at him, and said "How yah doin, Donald?".

Strong women destroy male chavenist pigs like Trump.

That wasn't her nor was it Bill who did that.

>Go back and read the sign carefully. If you get it, I will give you a burger.

Stop trolling, flag.

we have been the best nation in the country since it was founded. I know I fell for your awesome aussie bait so fuck off.

So you can't name an ad-hominem by Clinton or an Australian university.

I'll ask the fungus in my shower then, as it appears to have an IQ closer that which is required to answer my inquiry. Thanks.

LUBBOCK IS WITH HER

>its time for the wealthy to pay their fair share

repeat on continuous loop

So if things dont work, its due to Hillarys inability (as you said) but if they do, she had no say in them?
Sounds like a convenient double standard

/Rockwall/ here I somewhat agree but I don't think he did terrible. There's plenty of room for improvement

>Lubbock
Don't you people have something else to do? Like get blown away in 60mph wind or... just not be important or somethin'?

Hilary walked out in a daze of duper's delight. Nothing strong in her psychopathy. She is a danger to all of us.

richard simmons asshole is a less aids infested shit hole than lubbock

Or you could clean your shower you chatty cunt.

ITT: everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Or I could hire your filthy whore of a Filipino wife.

>no source

Why would you hire another mans wife for your first time, much less a Filipino?

Come on man.

I disagree.

>Trump didn't even blame it on Mexico

Id say it was a tie. Trump didnt do very well this debate. Alot of missed opportunities on both sides. Trump let hillari get to him a few times. I think the next debate will be just as moderate. The third one will be the deciding factor. If something crazy isnt planned for the final debates, this has all been fucking pointless

Probably a spic or an south Dallas nigger
Or Mark Cuban

arguing about who won a debate in 2016..

clearly the winner was TEXAS

SUCCESSION IS COMING

CRUZ GOING TO BUILD A WALL

AND KICK ALL THE BEANERS OUT

To be fair, dallas is getting pretty gay. Alot of out of state folks are moving here, and after dealing with most of them i can safely say yankees are fucking stupid. I thought it was a joke, but these fuckers are bound to get someone killed with their road raging.

I think she is smart enough to know what worked last night: laughing off his childish bullying, then stating facts.

that's all he has, and it somehow intimidated Rubio, Jeb, and Cruz. all it took was one smart strong woman to bring him down.

KEK nederfag would pick shillary. That's like picking merkel. Gtfo cuck

The 5th President of Texas

Hilary's willing victim.

He basically pulled out every talking point in his arsenal, including "muh emails", "Laguardia is a shitty airport" and "my autistic son is good with computers." Other than "Muh Bengahzee" and "BUILD WALL" we're basically reached peak Trump these debates.

If she really wants to get into a facts debate, all trump has to do is pull out her entire political history. Itd be pretty easy to set up jabs to demoralize her in front of an audience. I think he has something else planned

Trump will never be voted into the white house.
This was your last chance and he blew it. Therefore, you are going to blow the voting.
Because of this major league fail you will finally stop bullying us.

No more toothpaste
No more aquafresh and Colgate
No more irrelevant country
No more 1 drop in your sea and you flood

Its over. Now we are the ones that are going to bully you. Have fun having Hillary Clinton as President.

Oh before I forget: You will never get that 2% of our GDP for NATO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> her entire political history
Such as what? Pretend I'm Trump and prep me. What could I use against her?

Bad b8 m8.

>pull out her entire political history

and that's where it helps to have a moderator on your side. Lester dredged up decades old examples of racism against trump; why didn't he dig up the cattle futures shit on Hillary? or the other 100 scandals in the last few decades.

the rest of Texas will tolerate Austin, but everyone in the State absolutely hates Dallas. Anyone who says other wise is a cum guzzling faggot from Dallas.

>Hahaha I finally win! The strongest most influential government will be controlled by a radical so thats good for the world! They have the most nukes and strongest Navy in the world so them going rouge is good for me! Especially since they are known for undermining countries with shills, lies and rebels!
Are you fucking retarded?

>What could I use against her?

my favorite is the cattle futures. she invested a thousand dollars or something with some guys that needed favors from Governor Bill, and guess what. she turned out to be an investing genius and made about 100x in no time at all.

when he was president, she held the "pretty in pink" press conference, where that question came up, she lied, and NOBODY FOLLOWED UP.

it's all a sham.

Watergate scandal, time as lawyer, failures in govt, the emails that have been released contain a few nuggets, this election cycle, various rallys when she loses her shit. "Donations" from foreign powers. "Donations" from local powers. Theres a some bullet points to get you started. Internet is your friend

>actually thinking Clinton will do different things than Obama.
>Thinking Clinton is just going to start random wars
Are you perhaps retarded?

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

Bill created the housing market crash in 2008 by forcing banks to make loans to people (extremely low income minorities) who had no way of ever paying them back. There has been no slow and steady recovery under Obama, they simply stop counting people who have been out of work for more than three months as unemployed.

Trump dominated, faggot

Honestly, Trump should have had much better answers. These were the obvious questions he was going to be asked. He better destroy her in the next two. He cannot let her win.

TheTNM.org
SECEDE FROM THIS NIGGER SHIT HOLE IS TRUMP IS ROBBED.
Elections will be rigged, King nigger already said if the rigged polls match then it isn't rigged lol.
A "leak" will come out showing a "hack".
In the ensuing chaos, the kikes reset thier shitty "currency".

Just wait.

He's basically ran the gamut of irrelevant shit to babble about.

>Who is responsible for most wars?

Austin, Texas checking in.

Sup bros, Woodlands here

Trump or Texit (or at least Trump or Burn Down Houston)

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Oh, so you mean all those polls that Cred Forums rigged to favor Trump?

whens the dallas chapter Cred Forums meetup?

P L A N O
L
A
N
O