Why did trump do so bad?

Why did trump do so bad?

Is this part of his plan?

His plan is to open Trump TV the month after he loses.

Oh. Is that why he fucked over roger ailes?

this excuse of a containment board will say otherwise.
Trump demolished himself last night

Post ยป Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06

Trump wins every time when he loses. It's a calculated plot to subconsciously influence people to root for him. He's playing the rising underdog, meeting a big challenge that pushes him back. Frame this like Rocky vs. Ivan Drago. Drago was like Hillary. He was in science labs, and was the politically corrected and Rocky was forged from the establishment. It sounds a little weird, but I'm convinced that this is how Trump frames every stage.

>
>this excuse of a containment board will say otherwise.

What does that mean?

I'm beginning to doubt that Trump is that smart and playing n-dim chess.

Ya don't put all your eggs into one basket otherwise he'd be repeating himself every debate. I'm sure there's some topics he's holding off for another debate.

Hillary has been Secretary of state and hasn't done shit, she and Obama have failed to defeat ISIS and fix the debt, anyone who thinks she will magically start fixing everything if she is president is delusional

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>check em

to bad hes been repeating himself since june 2015

hes actually boring to watch since what he says is so predictable now. china, trade, something about him having great friends is some garbage city filled with googles.

He didn't CTR shill.

He did well with an extremely biased mediator.

> winning every single major post debate poll
> doing badly

you mean the ones were raiding?

>people who support a candidate shouldn't be voting

You're right, retard! The cards were really stacked against Hillary in those polls, considering that there were much more people all willin' to vote for Trump.

Self-reporting polls are not scientific.

I tried everythin but these Dmurfkins wont change their bigoted views. I have never believed is sky daddy, because i am to inteligent fo that, but please sky daddy smite these racists shits from Earth. Is it finnaly time to call a retreat my fellow comrade, the operation failled and we are wasting a lot of money!

Cred Forums didn't raid 500k votes in immediately after the debate you mong.

I always knew he was a Democrat patsy

>some basement dwellers voting for who they thought won is raiding
i like you user you are stupid but accept it

No...but paid shills did
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

bamp

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

>Why did trump do so bad?
He's not a politician.

Fucking this.

>Hillary will make it all better!

People are fucking stupid. She had her chance to fix things while she was in power for the last decade. She's not going to magically change course because she has the title of president. I hope this fucking cunt fucks over every last one of her supporters when she steals this election.

Ding ding ding

Remember folks, debates don't matter, principles do

MFW PEOPLE STILL USE SLIMY POLITICIAN PANDER TO EVALUATE CANDIDATES

Fuck off. Like Hillary doesn't repeat herself.

HURR ONLY HILLARY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE PREDICTABLE ANSWERS BECAUSE I AGREE WITH HER.

Isn't there only one more debate though?

Stop with ur facts damn jap/chinese
Only one debate drumf is a ded man
(Payment for one shill received)

same. he's not playing chess at all. he's playing duplo