DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

If he becomes president its gonna be alot harder for us white europeans to move to the US...

Dont ruin my dream..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>europeans
>white
Fuck off, Mohammad.

Fuck off, nigger, and take your slide thread with you.

We dont want you sand nigger sympathizers

stupid nigger

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

I want to leave denmark because of sandniggers..

Currently sitting in class.. im the only danish person in here..

He actually wants to make citizenship easier to get, so stfu nigger.

Settle down, guys. We may not like Eurocucks but we do need them to protect our cultural heritage and national treasures just long enough for us to launch the next crusade to take back the homelands from the brown hordes. OK? Yeah, yeah, they are spineless pussies, but I think they can be trusted to do this one little thing.

Where did you read that? Idiot.

you dream of moving from one nigger-infested shithole to another?
you youropeans sure are fucking retarded.

Fair enough you can come over, but you better take some of your bitchen' pastries with you. Make sure you bring enough for all of us to share though.

You won't want to move here if Hillary floods us with migrants

That pic reminds me of my childhood where i would go to the local store on sunday, and pick up some of pic related.
back when things werent so bad..

There are still probably some good times ahead, friend.
However if Denmark ever goes full mudslime, then you ought to move here and open a bakery or something. We Americans fucking love food and Danish pastries are the shit.

Same here cunt

No local australians here in my class, Just british or immigrants

A M E R I C A F I R S T
M
E
R
I
C
A

F
I
R
S
T

Could open a hip pastry and ryebread shop... danish as fuck

Fix your own country dumb fuck , not leave it to burn

damn europoor pussys

Fuck you, we don't want you to bring your politics. Look at the mess you made of your own home.

Hilary sees Europe as the model, she wants open borders so that the masses can flood US. While she lives in a comfy gated community.

Do it, fag. I don't care if its here or in Denmark, the more Danish pastries in the world the better.

t. abbo

>Europeans
>White

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>alot harder for us white europeans to move to the US legally

Ftfy

you assholes already ruined europe, it is only fitting you should live among the filth you created.

whatcunt, im white, I was born and raised in australia

But as we all know....

>>couldn't be trusted

And neither can you.

Our movement is a response to the indecent sabotage and corruption of yours.

Go away. We will salt the earth of your brain if you don't.

Trump is the hero our memes deserve.

>Whites
>White
Good one m8

>xenophobe
Stopped reading there.

>UK wants more pakis and indians because of muh commonwealth, instead of europeans
>Trump closes borders

How come no one likes europeans anymore, feelsbadman

Are you in high school, user?

Fuck off you lying third world bastard.

Rev up your anchorbabies, EU. You have until next January.

>Americans questioning the whiteness of other countries

Whatever you say Tyrone, don't you have another chimp out to attend?

>tfw citizenship by birth

what are you implying, and why are you reading the piece of trash that is the independent

what country is even truly white anymore? poland, hungary, russia maybe?

Next year (im 19)
Figured out i wanted to go to uni.. so in school again.
>tfw i could be in uni ny now if iknew what i wanted to do with my life before

I will fucking rape you, you cunt. Don't make things worse for everyone because things might get slightly harder for you.

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>sage

Northern Ireland. Last bastion of the Christian, white man in western Europe.

too close to london to stay white for long, m8

Your country was built on chickens escaping Europe

Why would you not accept some more?

Being hated for being white by your government and the elites should be just as good of a reason to flee than any of the reasons people had back then

>yurocuck trying to bant
Lol how cute back to your mosque silly achmed

Try to survive through it, it gets better from there.
Are you doing HF or STX?

because you tards rather see your own country burn than fix it , you yourselves let it get out of hand, we cant take anyone , our economy can barely employ the people we already have afaik

I'm not being condescending, but if you think this, here are some good materials to read up on:

1. Whitewater
2. Clinton Body Count
3. Benghazi
4. WikiLeaks exposing Clinton(s)
5. Julian Assange's lawyer (the dead one)
6. Fahmy Malak
7. MENA
8. Hillary's attitude toward Honduras (see Berta Cacares especially)

Note that many, many people listed on the Clinton Body Count are clearly coincidental and some are 50/50 at best, but I'll take my odds and say that the Clintons are responsible for at least one organised killing on it. There are stories like Berta's and William Colby's that go swept under the rug and the mainstream media doesn't hear about it. I'm not saying there's any tie-in with the Clintons, but I do suggest that the media knows there is a chance they are involved and so steer clear.

Donald Trump is a sex pest, but Melania hasn't belittled his victims of verbal harassment and threatened them, nor has she hit Trump. Their family life seems more stable and the Clintons are not transparent at all. Bill, the serial sex pest that he is, if nothing else, should never be allowed back in the White House.

I have nothing against Hillary until it is proven. Yes, Benghazi was taken as her fault by her, but mistakes can be made, and who the fuck wants a phone call at 3AM. If any of this shit becomes anything more than suspicion and conspiracy theory, then I might take a more active stance.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I was American, I would vote for Trump. If I had the chance, I would vote for Obama.

>because you tards rather see your own country burn than fix it

like I said, your country was built on people like that

One of those nigger infested shitholes at least doesnt support sharia law and allows me to carry a gun to shoot the nigger when they come on the actual property I could afford there.

Im not worried though, even under Trump I will be valuable enough to get a visa when I finish my phd next year.

hilary killed thousands of american men just for fun

Cant see how it would be much harder for us europeans to grant citizenship under Trump. It definately will be harder if you are sandnigger from the middle east tho

what is it like as an american living in germany? do they hate you? are mudslimes trying to be big guys for you?

What?

it was built on people/religions who were prosecuted and banished and the rest were the rich bastards who could afford it , not people running away from a country because it started to catch fire , but people who were not allowed to stay, theres a difference

know what im saying ? read up on it you know not what you say............

If Hillary wins, what reasons would you have to move to that USA?

>i'm being persecuted for muh snowflake christian sect
>muh potatoes
>i'm being persecuted for muh white Swedishness

seems the same to me

And what exactly is wrong with British?

You guys ever been to one of those deathmatch classic servers lately? It's scary as shit when bots post pre-made messages of have never ending conversations that are still going on to this day if the server is up.

This

If hill wins we all DIE user. Dont you understand that???

>im white let me in mista, pweaze

hehe fuk off swede nigger we're full, its not a unclaimed land anymore unlike sweden

again it wasnt only religions , fuckin educate yourself

Langkjær?

He will make it easier to get citizenship LEGALLY.

aka if you are good at something or invest in something in USA you can get citizenship after a simple procedure.

If you are mudslime subhuman who only wants to leach their welfare then you don't deserve to get citizenship EVER and you should kill yourself.

Damn man, not all of us are sand niggers :(
I just wanna leave europe, after seeing france and germany in real life... It's a shitshow, i'd rather have regular niggers than a bunch of sand-niggers who blow shit up and the media hide it. Plus open gun carry.

>alot harder for us white europeans to move to the US

No, it'll be a lot harder for dangerous, unskilled and criminal white europeans (or any region) to move to the US...

>in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad
W E W
E
W

All the Yuros I've ever met have been smug, uber-left cucks that thought themselves so superior to us Americans. You all had your chance to immigrate here a hundred years ago. Now it's too late. We don't want you here.

>its not a unclaimed land anymore unlike sweden

lel there is plenty of land in USA for us Swedes and we'll take it, All of it.

>again it wasnt only religions
yes people were chickens for various reasons and fled to USA

American gibmedats were also one of the main reasons

Persecuted by your government is and was a valid reason.

>abo
abos are gonna be included on the day of the rope, right?

>white europeans to move to the US
>harder than it is now

if Clinton becomes president, you won't even want to come to the USA. believe me

Im doing HF. 2 years innit

OVO
V
O

If you were America material you wouldn't have to worry about el presidente.
We want the best of your countries, the dregs get a literal lottery

It's currently absurdly difficult for you to get into the US. Trump has said many times that he wants to make citizenship easier to get. Currently we have a quota for our visas that are biased in favor of spics and Muslims, but Trump has specifically mentioned wanting to use a scoring system like Australia to favor applicants who are similar to Americans.

This means Europeans. I mean not that this isn't a slide thread. Polite sage.

Sure let me move from my 99% white country to a 60% white country that doesn't speak my language.

how about us nigger hating right wing "shoot before they loot" christian fearing 5 kids having white folk?

I live in Georgia. The people here were prisoners and debtors, moved forcibly like Australians .

A lot of colonists were looking for unoccupied land for their religion, business opportunities, or they were in debt or living in poverty and could only find work by crossing the ocean. Remember that at one point the American colonies WERE our home countries.

The people here either left everything in order to make something out of the wilderness or they were born here and chose to improve their home. You're just fleeing your home to have a nice life in a successful country, it's completely different from moving into NOTHING and turning it into a successful country. Don't pretend like you have a great business idea or special skills that you want to contribute to improve the country or else you'd do it yourself at home.

This comparison is fucking retarded. If you want to compare yourself to early Americans, try moving to rural Africa instead.

>A lot of colonists were looking for unoccupied land for their religion, business opportunities, or they were in debt or living in poverty and could only find work by crossing the ocean

Sound like the modern Swedes to me if you swap religion for ethnicity

>You're just fleeing your home to have a nice life in a successful country,

I could live here indefinitely on gibmedats

Face it your ancestors were chickens fleeing Europe or coming for the gibmedats(land/jobs).

It's silly of you to deny the same right to the same people.

"Europeans".
OP's pic.
If you are really white then go to US in a airplane, not in a fucking boat!

Fuck off. If Clinton wins America will look like the rest of Europe by time any of you fuckers actually get over here.