CTR ON DAMAGE CONTROL

RUN, RABBIT RUN
DIG THAT WHOLE, FORGET THE SUN

mobile.twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780612396624801792

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems legit

You know who also won every internet poll?

this is nothing but pissed off Trump supporters in denial.

the real polls this week will show a widening of Hillary's lead.

The whole theory that Trump intentionally tanked last night is pure comedy.

It's getting a little late to be on the "denial" part of the spectrum, going from anger to acceptance too quick may result in severe depression, apathy

Stay safe Hilldogs.

I need some serious input from an American. How can people actually think that Trump won the debate?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

COPE
O
P
E

also in the denial part of the spectrum. Tour is over, boyo. Please.... stay safe

>How can people actually think that Trump won the debate?

Nobody does. The moderator was a bit biased, but that only gave Trump an opportunity to shine even more.

Trump was clearly intimidated by Hillary.

GUYS ITS OBVIOUS HILLARY HAS

NO ONLINE SUPPORT

SHE HAS NO FOLLOWING

SHE HAS NO MINIONS

LET HER HAVE A SMALL VICTORY FOR GODS SAKE

>completely ignores tweet in OP

Wew lad

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

She has to show some effort at least

Ron Paul, too.

It seems like everyone who seems to be winning on the internet is actually losing.

It's almost like someone is flooding these polls with votes so they can maintain their illusion.
But who would do that, user?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

Is this a new copypasta?

>trying this hard

Trump wants to put our Country first and vet refugees, while Hillary wants to import millions of unveiled "women and children" (adult men) and is a lying criminal. I couldn't give 2 shits about anything else

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

fuck that and fuck you google ! comedy central dies under SJW faggotry and CNN has fewer viewers in a day than any 1 of those christian channels nobody watches

the left has no real support they just like pretending they do

Is the Serbian shill finally giving up?
Get a baptism and wipe away your sins, Lazar.

Is this a new copypasta?

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING, ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

It's actually roughly 2-week old pasta, but it's still delicious.

We can start the process on Nov 7, until then fuck off.

They will come to acceptance soon enough user

All these polls were rigged by pol

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING,ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT

I know, I saw an Austrian post it.

I thought maybe I was lucky and this was THE Serb shill. You know the one.

FOS

> CTR beaten by some 400lbs nerds and some rare flags from all over the world

what a time to be alive

I see you have transitioned to anger.

My son, you are progressing. Stay in there, cowboy

>700,000 votes
>rigged by Cred Forums

Yup

You must be terrified of our numbers, goy. you think the internet is your ally but you merely adopted the net; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! The internet betrays you, because it belong to us!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

>people vote for who won
>just so happens to be the person not paying you
man i see they dig deep for these idiots

muhahah all those 'liberals' fucking blown out that their Prophet of Lard thinks she's going to lose. *sensible chuckle*