Hillary won

>Hillary won

>source: CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/27/debate-clinton-trump-recap-presidential-election-hofstra
strawpoll.de/f4fsbds
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90430114/#90430114
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try the NY Post, Wall Street Journal, BBC, and plenty of other reputable, respectable news sites. They all say Trump had a bad night. He was good for about 15 mins and then faded badly and lost focus. He's a tweeter, not a debater.

Thank you for C'ing TR.

>News Headline: Verdict on Debates, Hillary Wins In A Knockout

>hidden within the article ...according to a CNN poll, Clinton won with 67% of the vote...

>hidden within the poll data ...26% republicans, 41% democrats, 33% independents...

i guess you could say that this really made me think

you forgot the Guardian

>the Guardian
Thanks, user. The Guardian is pretty solid on this kind of issue. No pay wall either.

"llary Clinton stays calm while Trump loses cool during first presidential debate
Clinton repeatedly puts Trump on defensive, accusing him of perpetrating a ‘racist lie’ with birther movement and ‘stiffing thousands’ of blue-collar workers"
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/27/debate-clinton-trump-recap-presidential-election-hofstra

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

t. conspiracy theorist alex jones

strawpoll.de/f4fsbds

with all the squeletons in hilary closet
how can he be put in difficulty

With polls? Did they sample 50 people like CNN LMAO?

>The Guardian is pretty solid on this kind of issue.

>"llary Clinton stays calm while Trump loses cool during first presidential debate
Clinton repeatedly puts Trump on defensive, accusing him of perpetrating a ‘racist lie’ with birther movement and ‘stiffing thousands’ of blue-collar workers"

>blue-collar workers

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>Trump won

>source: Breitbart

>blue-collar workers
Like her dad. Trump doesn't like to pay his contractors because he's a greedy, selfish schmuck. I'm glad this finally got raised. It rustles my jimmies that he doesn't pay hard-working people and then declares bankruptcy to get out of paying. What do you think, user?

>Trump won
>Source: fucking InfoWars

t. Breitbart

>Trump won
>source: rigged online polls

Everyone who watched the debate and is somewhat intelligent knows that Shillary won.

>Warren Buffet, Amazon and Apple literally have Hillary by the cunt
>somehow Trump is pro blue collars

>Try the NY Post, Wall Street Journal, BBC, and plenty of other reputable, respectable Clinton super-PACS. All of these Clinton super-PACS say Trump had a bad night. He was good for about 15 mins and then faded badly and lost focus. He's a tweeter, not a debater. That is most certainly why we need to work together to Correct the Record.

>Infowars is more biased than CNN

Holy shit is this 2001?

>Thanks, user. The Guardian is pretty solid on this kind of issue

kek

Are you going to get an even bigger pay raise after the second debate?

Just curious

>(((NYP)))
>(((BBC)))
>Reputable
>Respectable

>millions of people visit Cred Forums
>they must all be shills

Fuck off, faggot

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90430114/#90430114 | >), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Oh! did I mention I hated the facetious smirk of Hillary Clinton which came across as rehearsed. Who in the world rehearses when and how to smirk? Not a person with a good heart.

BUT. BUT BUT THE SNUFFING.
DIDN'T YOU ALL THE HEAR THE SNUFFING? HILLARY WON
I NEED MY MONEY

I agree, but America is full of dumbasses. Seems like a lot of polls think he won, which is good for us.

i agree with you, but i hope he prepares his points more for the upcoming debates. despite the 2v1 debate i think he came out ahead, abeit to a smaller margin than i think most of us would have wanted

He absolutely should prepare more for the debates without letting up on his rallies and usual campaign. If he hides for days on end like Hillary Clinton just preparing for debates he will loose his touch with the common folks.

>despite the 2v1 debate i think he came out ahead, abeit to a smaller margin than i think most of us would have wanted

That's correct, he came out ahead but due to the shilling nature of moderator and planted audience he came out ahead by a small margin. I read somewhere, Anderson Cooper from CNN will be moderator of one of the debates, I have no trust of a fair performance then - we'll see though. Donald Trump has an uphill task how he plays against open HilldoDildos like Anderson.

independents generally lean republican. Yet she still won.

How was the last half hour?
I had to tune off, but I think Trump did pretty well.

"For Trump apparently not having a "great" performance, shills seem awfully threatened by it."

DELET THIS

Every one of those respectable news sites have colluded against Trump. Of these, most have come out openly against the candidate. Of course they cannot be trusted, anymore. The unwillingness of the MSM to report leaks and the like is tied to this.

Go away.

Or I will salt the earth of your brain.

Lester gave plenty of opportunities for Trump to attack clinton yet he let them slip by. Instead, he turned in to a rambling incoherent mess.

Trump's entire candidacy is based on online polls and media propagation, because he's realized the secret of memes and marketing online. Cred Forums not included, he likely has Chinese hackers working for him.

That's his strategy. To win a presidential election using the same tactics that Cred Forums uses to name a flavor of Mountain Dew "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong"

If he wins it's literal proof that keyboard warriors are the biggest threat to society.

CNN isn't even hiding it anymore
>pic related

>>source: CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Kek. Consider the record corrected.

>wat is dis image

Go back to /r/funnymemes you queer

Your supposed to be boycotting CNN. That means dont give them clicks, views or twitter mentions.

It would appear lots of people are sticking to that.

should I call up WaPo and see what they think?