The queen of Cred Forums for Donnie!

All hail to our goddess. May her power helps our american fellows through this tough moment and puts luck upon them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans
francais.rt.com/france/22701-marion-marechal-pen-divorce
youtube.com/watch?v=iZAqaykiS70
afritorial.com/black-people-with-blue-eyes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>our goddess
Is she pro 2nd amendment?

Don't really know. We're so cucked, that it's like a forbidden subject!
If she said she was pro 2nd amendment (or similar), jewspapers would litterally kill her!

I don't see why she would be against it.

We're so cucked on that specific topic that our army is getting German replacement for FAMAS rifle, and a law even forbids us to make ammo inside our own country!

Marine>Marion

Marine has done all the work where Marion is only a pretty face, stop shilling her

Marion did a lot too! Of course Marine has done a great job to conquer a vast proportion of the French's electoral landscape. But Marion secured one of the two seats the FN have at the National Assembly.

She was only 22 at that time! Of course she has less skills than her aunt, but she was the youngest politician to enter the NA ever!

MMLP is only 27. Just a reminder.

Come on Blondie! Make us dream again!

>brown eyes

wtf is this pleb shit

desu We should just resurrect Adolf, turn both Germany and France into a Monarchy with the royal families being Hitler and Le Pen, marry them together and then make a new Frankish Empire

There's literally nothing wrong with brown eyes you divisive shill. Pretty common in France I'm of French stock and I have brown eyes and blonde hair.

Sure sure!

Blue eyes are not a nigger thing at all!

fucking stormfags, eye colour doesn't equal intelligence you mong

>Shitskin detected

Oy vey

>Your ignorance is forgiven

Fuck you Donny already has a queen

and she is beautiful

Do are you guys buying them from Germany or will you require the rifles be made in France?

We use Beretta pistols, but we require that weapons be made so someone can't cuck us at some point in the future. If we time warped to the 1940 and the Italians tried to stop producing pistols for us we could just seize the equipment. If you do anything else you are seriously compromising national security.

> Preferring underage leftist girls
> Typical pedo leftist detected
> Jew detected

Thanks for your opinion Polanski

Polanski did nothing wrong

>nothing wrong
he is a filthy jew
i feel shame even looking at the -ski in his surname

Just in case

> Weapons made in Germany
> Politics did not even try to move the production units to France
> Closed the only military gun fabric in the early 2000's
> Did not even authorize the only remaining French gun maker to respond to the request for proposal
> Law now forbids to even make ammo in France

No, no, no. The cuck was in Dolby Surround.

coal burner for Donnie

MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION MARION

inb4 that fake shit about her being a coalburner

FUCK YOU

Why it proves the pic was someone else, fucking Frenchman

spotted the nigger

At least he showed the fake shit picture and not the two usually exposed to make bluepilled faggots she is into this kind of zoo-relationship for chimp googles...

>tfw no beautiful Marion-gf

my bad ameribro I can only see thumbnails

INBRED UNEDUCATED WHITE TRASH

TRASH FOR TRUMP!

Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter...

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis#Humans

> Marion is now single

Take your chance buddy

Well now you can save it and post it before a cuck enters other threads

but she is not pure.

> Degenerated pro-race-mixing leaf leftist detected

Have fun fucking trees to make you taller!

fascinating.
how did it push the hands through the sleeves.

how do you know that ? they're usually quite private on these matters

Maybe permanently sewed on him?

I am sorry mon ami. At least you have the two beautiful lePen ladies. I love them, I don't know if they have endorsed Donald Trump. Maybe they don't because of the "David Duke" effect, but I'm sure they see eye to eye with Trump on many issues. (especially shitskin invasion)

Dunno how to take this shit then:
francais.rt.com/france/22701-marion-marechal-pen-divorce

Marine Le Pen said she'd vote for Trump because of his better foreign policy, she couldn't go full support or the medias would destroy her fragile image, but I know she does want him as US pres.

wtf I didn't even know she was married and had a kid
wtf

Seems like a very hypocritical and self-conflicted policy.

>We are very against guns so we do not allow guns to be made in France!!!
>Let's buy millions of guns for our government!!!

>We hate guns!!
>We hate guns!!
>Vive la France!!

Is...is......... is the kid le blanc..... or le noir mon ami?

Yes!

There even is a rumor saying that her man went away with another man.

What a faggot. Couldn't bear his wife had bigger balls than him!

>We hate guns!!
>We hate guns!!
>We hate France!!

FTFY

According to the article the name of the father is Mathieu Décosse, that sounds white as fuck to me, and he's a 30yo entrepreneur

i was just about to post that.
he REALLY does look like a faggot

>Litterally thirsty of muslim cocks

Ali Juppé won't be the next one or we're screwed.

Sacre bleu!!!

What I meant was, they can't really hate guns, because they are over in Germany buying a million guns for their army and police forces (and probably all the politicians and elites have guns in their homes as well)

They just hate you, the French economy, and they won't let the regular people own guns.

The elite love guns, and they buy millions of them, that's what I'm trying to say, in every country.

If the kid is white, there is still hope for la France.

You know I'm a plastic Frenchy right???? VIVRE LA FRANCE~~~

I got your point bro, don't worry!
I was just trying to say how much elites do hate us and hate French people.

This is why they do all they can to put us away from everything that could save us. Including weapon factories.

No issue spending millions over German guns, since we eventually pay the bill for it.

Damn cocksuckers. We deserve to make them pay for their treason!

French youth still exists (apart from a chinese and a half google)
youtube.com/watch?v=iZAqaykiS70

When's the next french election and could the NF win more seats? I'm not sure how the political system works to be honest.

I wanna marry Marion!

>You will never lick her sweaty armpits.

Just kill me now.

delet

Seriously lads, next time we fight, it's side by side.

In France we don't have any proportional seats. Indeed the entire system is rigged. It's made to maintain the hegemony of the bluepilled system already in place.

The next elections are the presidential elections. Only the aunt Marine will candidate for the FN.

We have two elections turns. Usually, the Establishment calls for massive vote to hinder the FN vote on the second turn. This is what everything has been about for the last years.
No more propositions or promises. They only ask people (and manipulate them through the jewsrnalists) to vote against the FN despite no one else propose alternate ideas...

I forgot to say it's in May 2017

Hofer + Trump + Marine would be a dream scenario

who dis?

Thank You. Hofer and Trump have good chances but the system won't let Marine win right?

Tony Abbot down here was all right before he got cucked by his party. Our version of FN, One Nation received four senate seats in the last election.

>our goddess is a coalburner

>waaah waaaah her eyes are brown!!!

Believe me, just because her aunt wants to "reform" the image of their party, she'll start dating a muzzie or a nigger

100%

DAT CLEAVAGE
GGGNNNNNN

Too bad its fake.

Nope, the system will do anything possible to hinder her election.

They usually talk about chaos and civil war to frighten people about their decisions to vote for the FN. But civil war is already happening in France. It's not gonna get better before we eject niggers and sand niggers from our country.

I strongly believe we have one the most fucked up leftists in the world in France.

The freemasons and jews cucked our country in 1789 when they organized the French Revolution. Since this date, everything conservative is doomed to death by the system....

>Frog intellect capable of spotting a simple shoop
You aim too high, you have to lower your standards and expectations when dealing with blacks

>Waardenburg syndrome

retard.

indeed my friend, but that won't stop me

lol'd at the edited slogan on the right
originally "la force du bon sens" (the strenght of common sense) changed to "la force de bons seins" (the strenght of nice boobs)

see Its not Marion.

>originally "la force du bon sens" (the strenght of common sense) changed to "la force de bons seins" (the strenght of nice boobs)
Thanks for that, I don't speak frog!

>Nigger detected

Sorry nigger. Someone did the job before you.
Plus, you should know there are no such big McDonalds cups in France. But nice try nigger. You'd know it if you weren't spending your life eating at KFC's

Nice try

afritorial.com/black-people-with-blue-eyes/

>This photo is, perhaps, the best example of a black African, non-mulatto, non-albino, with blue eyes. Also, the boy in the picture does not appear to have Waardenberg Syndrome, also a source of blue eyes in blacks. This leaves the strong possibility of a rare mutation of a key eye color gene.

Nice try, but in minor cases Waardenburg has nothing to see with it.

Check you facts nigger.

my waifu :3

You retards obviously didn't read the second part of my post

She'll start dating an arab or a nigger, SOON
Just because Marine wants to change the mainstream's opinion of FN

Screencap this fucking post you mouthbreathers

So it's just conjecture and guess work good job

> Only niggers and traitors could have such ideas.

Do you even realize what terrible aftermath such thing would imply?

Are you a retard? Even leftists do not date shitskins to prove them right. They're usually dating jews however.

I don't see why they'd do that. Making them more acceptable does not mean they are ready to cuck themselves for power.

Shit I just realized, she's probably the first blonde I've ever seen with brown eyes. I honestly didn't think it was possible. Does she dye her hair?

Her aunt Marine is AFAIK the only French politician with a shooting license. The FN is the only party whose euro MEPs contacted pro-gun associations in order to gain more knowledge about guns to have arguments against the EU gun ban.

So yeah, you could say the FN is the only party that would make the gun laws better, or at least not worse than what they are at the moment.

Wasn't her mom's husband a literal cuck?

I won't say who I am but I have a good connection with people working for the party + the "right-wing" of LR

They did the same thing once with Philipot being a faggot and they'll do the same to Marion, you willl see when the actual presidential race starts in France

For real I don't care if actually like black women but I think your just wrong

I*

If you are right, I'd be so fucking disappointed.
I don't care about Philippot being a faggot, but Marion dating a shitskin is the ultimate kike-cuck move.

I'm so disappointed the FN doesn't not try to have an idendity party line.

It seems like they accept being cucked by muslims as long as they bring votes. Why this? Is that something every party is forced to do?

Fuck me, I'm so sad!

She is so cute ... and I like her party side

The grandpa and founder of the party is a well-known racist/xenophobic (which I don't mind at all mind you, quite the opposite), but his daughter is fucking the identity of the party up the ass in order to get more voters

They need to either stop using token blacks/arabs in their rallies and go full 1488, OR make a softer (but way tougher than the other parties) campaign of isolationism

Again it's just my opinion

Fake, not her. there's a shit skin

Plus mum has no freckle next to ear

Get ready France, I am coming.

We are all from Shitpostland now.

But my party girl. I want to party with her

>mummyposting

FRAUKE IS QUEEN OF Cred Forums

Frauke is better but I'll share a Marion even still.

ranking is different

> Does she dye her hair?
Yes I believe.

what the fuck makes you think hitler would want to bring back kike monarchies? the most capable person would rule the fourth reich

Someone please post that pic of her no wearing a bra and those nice fat heavy tits are hanging down with hard nippies

>tfw no qt right-wing french gf

Why must life be so cruel?

>Both of them are where they are bwcause of a man (Father)

Why even bother with them?