>2050
>whites are a minority in every now white country
>europe and US is new brazil
>mass suicide of white people because of constant harassment and trash society
>constant rape of white women
>propaganda x100 compared to today around every corner
>you will be an old man probably robbed and killed on the street or go for the suicide option

I don't want to live in a future like that. Is there anyway to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It won't be that bad.
Nothing stays the same forever.
Human history is dynamic. People are resistant to change and change is never as bad as you think it will be.

You couldn't suck milk from your mother's teat forever......but the transition to solid food wasn't as traumatic as you expected.

Being white is a recessive trait.There's no way to stop it.

It's inevitable.

Unless they make interracial procreation illegal.

It won't be that bad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

buy guns. illegally if you have to.

Cuck fantasy.
It can't continue like that for ten years. It's the end of political correctness.

Take solace in the fact that the Jews are 2% of the US population but basically run the country.

When the world becomes Brazil 2.0 small numbers of civilized peoples can gather to gather and build societies under the nose of the masses.

close the boarders, lets populations fluctuate instead of allowing buying into the WE NEED A CONSTANT RAISE IN POPULATION TO KEEP SALES UP meme.

>under the nose
Depends how big the nose is, goy.

>implying there wont be any nationalist uprisings

>europe is the new brazil
What did he mean by that?

The only way to repair the damage in the gene pool is deport/kill all subhumans and mixed bastards.
Do you REALLY think that'll happen ?
No, the situation will normalise for one or two generations and then the borders will reopen.

Japon will be the last human country on Earth by the end on this century and nothing can change that. Except an opening of Japon's borders, then truly, all is lost.

The only silver lining is that, in the end, the jews won't win, because in a subhuman world, they obviously won't be the master. The chinese will be. The chinese will genocide all non-han as soon as the west is in no position to stop them.

>end of the greatest civilization that has literally taken humans into the heavens to be replaced with weekly Sharia beheadings and child mutilation
>You know what things change ,dont worry about it

Go to space and have all white planets. There ya go.

>It's inevitable.
BULLSHIT

We only need to not racemixe it's all.

Youre retarded and dont know what "recessive genes" actually means. Also mixing gets you brazil or dominican republic while not mixing gets you Rhodesia or south africa so pick your poison. The choice is obvious but i know Cred Forumsacks arent too smart

yes and you know what

Fuck off.

Whites have been dominating the entire word for hundreds of years. Hitler would have delivered the final blow by exterminating every last shitskin and mongrel on the planet and you anglo cunts sacraficed the future of all Europeans to stop him. We were on the brink of a worldwide European civilization and you half-Jew cunts suicide bombed it. This has nothing to do with nature or evolution and everything to do with the betrayal of truth by deluded British defects.

Not really sure what you're talking about but I consider myself white(italian), and nobody pushes us around. In fact, italians pretty much ran NYC top to bottom for almost 100 years. The influx of black/brown has scattered us a bit, but in our communities nobody fucks with us still.

You don't think they know they fucked up?

They see the consequence of their fuck up every day. And they have no other option but to live with it.

I will fight back by becoming the town rapist to shitskin girls.

It didn't help invading every white country surrounding Germany. I believe Hitler was right but I think he went about it the wrong way.

A hero will rise again

It is inevitable

And when he does, whether you must wait until you are 30, 40, 50 even 80 years old... you must do everything in your power to help him, we are running out of last chances

>Is there anyway to stop it?

We'd need to say goodbye to toxic stuff like

* democracy
* capitalism
* feminism
* Christianity
* Muricanism
* egalitarianism
* individualism

No way to put that amount of shit back in the horse.

>comparing the mass extinction of the only race capable of creating the modern world to a breastfeeding child
>lol cmon bro don't worry about it, it'll be okay

Finally my fantasy is no longer a fantasy, but reality.

The ultimate fetish, fapping to the destruction of the inferior white race, owned by BBC.

The absolute desperation of white people now is making my dik hard lol.

>live in poor country fucked by communism
>get called subhuman by westerns
>be considered 3rd world country by shitskins as a place worse than shitholes they come from and avoid it at all costs
Thanks, west.

SWEDE MORE LIGE NEGER XDD :DDDD:D

T.S. Eliot was right all along

>christians beware the knights of the mighty fedora

>Christianity
>imblying

jews already rule apefrica

Have lots of kids, make it cool to have kids by talking up the miracle of forming a human being. Shame your friends for not having kids and tell them that they will be forgotten in ten years after death, instill existential dread in them. Do it subtly and diplomatically, if you scream at them that they must procreate for the white race you will probably achieve the opposite. Talk about how you look forward to or how amazing it is to have kids. Also, redpill people on migrants, race and on IQ.

We simply need to colonize Mars. Then as a compromise we'll tell all the bleeding heart liberals that we're taking every white person on Earth and moving them to Mars. It's a win for them because no more whites for their """utopia""", and a win for us because we now have a whole planet of whites.

Then we simply sit back, build massive telescopes and laugh as we watch life on Earth starve to death.

>constant rape of white women
>muh wimmen

They vote for this and support it. They deserve what is coming.
And it won't be rape, they will willingly breed with Ahmed and Tyrone.

Agree with the rest though.

Might be this.

Hitler could have been the last chance for human civilisation.
Had England not been controlled by the jews, had England helped its brother Germany, the world would be good now.

Jews have fucked the world, but they will die - even if it is by the hands of the insect-like chinks. They'll gladly drive tanks over them to save bullets.

Dark ages that followed the collapse of the Romans.

I will be that hero.

Watch the skies.

haha
you fucking subhumans caused ww2 when Germany was building a utopia.

you deserve to be fucking nigger raped for eternity, fucking bleached nigger.

>Had England not been controlled by the jews

Don't fall the lee british are good.
They are the ones who are to blame for all this feminism shit. If ww2 wouldn't had happened, we all would be fine. British would still be in India is the only bad part that would happen if ww2 didn't occurred. Most of the people on Cred Forums would be with there cute wifes until now if ww2 didn't occurred.

I came to a dead thread, I samefagged, I kankered.

>we fight for da white race
>*starts killing other whites*
Germans are literally niggers and everything thats happening today is their fault.

Joke on you, your anti-slav or in this case anti-Polish attitude let's us guarantee white future.

US will not be Brazil, I don't think you understand how blacked America would need to be to become Brazil

I'd say it'll be like Costa Rica

Europe on the other hand ;_;

It's British fault, you know it.
Even if you reply something else.

England was fine before 1930s. It isn't even a wild conspiracy theory, look up Zionism in a standard encyclopedia, it spread to the uk parilaiment during that time.
Directly affected the English response to Germany reestablishing itself.
As for the rest of what you said,,maybe you didn't read any of my post apart from that one line. Try again.

Intelligence must be recessive. No wonder no other animal on the planet evolved the way white people did. Once whites are gone, might as well give up on humanity because it will go feral and back to to the chimp state.

>Is there anyway to stop it?

Stop allowing racial brood parasitism.

This we need to get to mars quick. Shoot down any shitskin ship coming forth.

i suggested an alternate society with alternate rules but you kept resorting to stupid memes and "this is the end man we all gonna die"

slaav isn't white
that's like saying Jews and mongolians are white.

Once again, thanks for your contribution.

By 2050 the effects of climate change will be considerably worse so everyone will be fucked.

There's no future for the white race or any other race.

Truth that only the very smartest can face.

>spain
>white

Nietzsche predicted three Napoleans. We've had Hitler, the third is gonna be a big one.

>Nietzsche predicted three Napoleans
In which of his book?
Can you provide source to prove that Nietzsche said anything like that?

> winning in the current system
> revolution
> collapse
> armed rebellion/annexation

Few options.

>2050
>You never have to leave your apartment because everything can be ordered online
>Shitpost on Cred Forums all day using VR
>Never see other humans

Future doesn't seem too bad.

Hopefully by 2050, Mars colony will be set up for the White Man. Let the niggers have Earth, it'll be used up anyways to supply the Martian Stellar Empire. No shitskins allowed.

When is climate change going to start?

In the TWTP. He also predicted that this current cuck malaise in Europe would last for 200 years. So we've got fifty years left to wait for the real god emporer.

trump is not the new Hitler, he will never be

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Top kek Bernie bro. Keep believing in (((man made climate change))) like a good goy

Sweden is literally a meme with almost every post.

No wonder the Finns hate you.

>Christcucks

Go back to cleaning toilets! Cyka blyat!

We need to remove vitamin D from the food supply. Non-whites literally cannot breed in Northern Europe without having their food fortified with Vitamin D.

Germany
1.5 million shitskins in just the last year.

>no dumb christian can match the might of the fedora

Then China assumes control and wipes out all the Spics and Blacks from existance, whilst bringing any remaining whites into their (sex) slave camps to repopulate.

>mass suicide

That's some cuck tier faggotry right there. Sweden will be rightful finnish clay in 50 years and safari trips are sold in huge numbers to Sweden. Nigger hunting will be a big business in future. Bigger than mass immigration now.

Convert to Islam.
>your brothers in the faith control the entire northern hemisphere
>get to rape all the white women you want, with no repercussions
>no need to work, you can steal money from the old men you kill on the street
It's gonna be comfy.

>implying china hasnt been preparing for white refugees for decades

They've literally already pre-built the cities they're going to put us in. Based china

>Einstein
atheist
>Darwin
became an atheist
>Craig Ventre
atheist

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Death squads and start to have children.

Every white couple should have at least 3 children, or you'll lost the battle

Generically engineers new generation of chinese to look like aryan whites, with absolute loyalty to state, and without cuck genes.

Ha haha hahahaha
Oh god my sides
A gyppo talkin slavs aint white

We might be europoor, squatin, tracksuit wearin memes but we are white, we honor our women and take lethal action when needed to protect them. We also refuse kebabization of our country. So yeah fck urself spain, and grow a fakin pair sweden. If you would get racially motivated attacks every single day in sweden, the media reports, reports, reports, until society gets numb to it. Only a few hundred of your swedebros go to jail which is pretty much a vacation

This is the first time in human history you can transport people around the world in a few hours. There were natural barriers separating the races in the form of simple distance. Sure they intermixed at the borders of their lands but they mostly had a refuge the farther away you got. Now they can plop millions of foreigners right in the heartland of other peoples.

just head north

they can't survive the cold

Feelsgoodtobeswiss.jpg
Enjoy your downfall EU cucks and Ameripoors

>perish before the might of fact and science

Arm yourself, you spineless cuck.

They live with it and exterminate polish workers while their daughters are being groomed by fucking mudslimes. When will anglos learn?

This Swiss meme needs to stop, ive been the Switzerland a few times now and its full of shitskins in the cities.

Christians are literal niggers and Jews. Good post.

they are like Cred Forums atheists
>incoming muslim jihadi hordes
>better fight traditionalist christians we cant allow morals and decency for Carl Sagan's sake

Yes there is, literally the only thing that needs to happen is for the white birthrate to rise. As has been said before there is no white genocide but white suicide. If every white woman has even 2.3 children on avarage whites will be saved.

are non4chan atheist still fedoras?

is it possible to be an atheist and not be a fedora?

Lefty trash, in lefty constituencies, under a lefty government. In many respects it needed to happen and at least our press covered the story, who knows whats going on in Germany, France and Sweden right now (Finland even) their press don't even racial profile people.

You still have lefty governments running things in Europe.

I've seen a lot of normal atheists and even was on good terms with them
a lot of them on Cred Forums even if they are not religious recognize the reality and neccessity of religion
its about this "special" Cred Forums breed of atheists

There will be singularity before that, all whites transfer into virtual world and move servers to teh moon, then we use biological warfare to get rid of those lesser nations. We probably are on edge (or already have) of developing true AI, only that can explain all those stupid thing our elites are doing. They are purposefully making hell on earth for white people, so we easier accept our new digital form in few years.

>Spain
>No shitskins

You and I both know this meme is bullshit.

White people are the only group told to accept masses immigrants and then told of an inevitable brown future. Blacks are still being produced, Asians are still being produced, Arabs are still being produced, Indians are still being produced, Mestizos are still being produced, and all in their own comparably pure environments. I used to think that even if we lose, white genes being dispersed throughout the world population would at least be a benefit. But in reality if every white was to racemix today, the only thing that would happen is that white genes would just be diluted, and then be diluted again and again and again until we're in the same shithole but with no white people.

If a white area stays white, it will always be white. That's why there are Europeans after 60000 years of human history, and why there are Africans, and why there are Asians, and why basically everyone isn't a coffee coloured mix. Fucking Jew faggot.

i dont believe in god but i believe christianity is better than the current alternative and trying to destroy peoples faith is basically treason

>2050
>whites are minority

Not in Bolan buddy

> when you are in a strategy game and your race reached an absolutelyunrecoverable state but it will take centuries for them to fully win
ugh