What languages besides English are worth learning?

What languages besides English are worth learning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_languages_of_the_United_Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=CcJ8KuuhvBw
youtube.com/watch?v=rs49EWTUJ98
masterrussian.com/aa071600a.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends what you mean by it. Worth it, in the sense that you stand to gain something from it financially? Worth it in the sense that it allows you to better understand a foreign culture?

C++

Mandarin is the only correct choice

just think of all the azn pussy you will get as a result (if you are a white male)

I can confirm that it is a fuckload of pussy butthole and mouth

You don't need to speak it to get Azn pussy.

this

chin chong pls

None, English is the best language.
But learn Moon if you don't want to need subs and to wait on translations.

none

Someone post the guy who learned Mandarin and it ruined his life from having to deal with Chinese people to show this chink he's wrong

Arabic. Also start learning Quran by heart.

Klingon

Depends on why do you want to learn other languages.
If it's for literature and learning, I'd say all European and a lot of Asian languages. Hell, even some African languages could prove useful (Amharic, for example).
For general communication, I'd say Spanish would be the most useful for you New World inhabitants. German, French and Russian are good too.
And don't forget (((Hebrew))), goyim!

I learned it. I wish I had not.

None, except Japanese to understand animu and mango in their original forms.
English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

Klingon

>Chinese
>Russian
>Spanish
>Arabic

We're gonna need one of them soon enough

日本語です!

Пoжaлycтo пococити пиcoc

Chinese, Indian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
maybe German and French
also Japanese and programming languages

I learned nihongo, mandarin, and a little bit of spanish.

Rest assured, none of these are useful except if you want to fully interact with said people in their respective country.
In my case, mandarin is pretty damn useful because I work in China. Nihongo too, although the market is not that good.

> C++
> not C
pleb

Also, any language is worth learning. Fuck, learn Sweedish if you want to spread dank memes to those cucks or just watch them cry when you send them swastikas.

Currently learning Arabic since I plan on working in Germany

Shut up, Sheldon.

German. You're gonna need it if you wish to live in the Fourth Reich.

Latin

Isn't Turkish a better choice?

>chinese
>russian
>arabic
if you master all three, you're safe for any invasion

Just as soon as I can use it to tell the roaches to leave my house.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_languages_of_the_United_Nations

chinese and french for you

That Cathedral is a heretical. I was there this summer. They literally placed souvenir shops INSIDE of it. Not to mention they put tons of spotlights and other degenerate shit. It has been ruined. It's been turned into a house of thieves.

so youre saying english is the actual moonspeak

Except if you like it or live in a country that does not speak English (like me right now), none.

I speak four languages, it's my job (Translator and shit), and there is not much use in the world apart from English. If you're a weaboo you can learn JP, sure, but it's not "worth it" per se.

French for America's Hat, Spanish/ebonics if you work a McJob in a shitty area of town.

Most European languages, Chinese, and Japanese, if you're in business that deals with overseas customers or the military.

I study Zulu breifly in my libtard college days, it was eye-opening to see a language that embodies how simple-minded and primitive Africans really are

maybe I'll go to Rome instead

But it's really interesting really, I studied philology for a while and it's fascinating.

But for a casual/common people, there is very few interest.

I started with Java instead of C++ and still learning the ropes. Which is better Sir bong?

>chinese

Nice meme. Every single no-wageslave Chinese speaks English. Also they don't like western demons ruining their language. My coworker speaks Mandarin and those fuckers are still sending a chinese receptionist speaking English to deal with us.

Sanskrit, German, French.

Also, Hebrew just in case the Skypes take over.

I've been in Rome as well. It's not any different. You're better off going to smaller cities/towns/villages. I mean, it's cool to see all the architectural marvels and all, but for me they have been ruined. It's depressing to see what the swarthy italians have done to the remnants of the Roman Empire. Wish I hadn't visited that Cathedral in Milan.

Not Mandarin if you want to stay sane.

Japanese for dealing with a civilized super economy.

Korean for dealing with a big emerging market.

Hindi for another emerging market if you can deal with the country.

Maybe Russian but fuck that language more than any other.

Not French cuse the country is dead and won't even be a top 5 economy for long.

All the Germans worth doing business with already speak impeccable English.

>worth

subjective

As a good Bulgarian I will remove the kebab.

Python, mandarin,

Japanese if you're a weeabu
Golang if you're a hip back-end web nerd

I made the mistake of teaching myself Russian. Hasn't proved useful unless I want a Russian bride

Yes. Yes I am.

Хyй coceшь?

What is the best way to learn your language, my pidar friend?

Just google "learn russian" then follow the video/tutorials/courses, you lazy fuck.

Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese.

In that order.

Can you provide commentary on the story that 's post tells?

I did that to learn german and it was made for mongoloids, I was trying to skip the bullshit part desu... I used to play dota with 2 russians but they were constantly drunk tbqh

All Germans should learn Somalian.

C, python, javashit if you want to be a web weenie

post a pic of your feet with time stamp and i'll tell you what language to learn

The Chinese are like Africans in that they don't share the same concepts that the West does about promises and binding contracts. They'll screw you over at any chance they get.

Spanish and French.
The first one because americans will speak it in your lifetime, the second one because it will be the most spoken language by 2050 thanks to niggers.
Be ready when the triangular trade will reopen.

C++, thats like comparing redhat to lunix

>Philippine being a disgusting faggot
Nothing new under the sun. No wonder nobody likes you.

Español

I want to roast my pinoy friend, can you tell me something that triggers pinoys?

>my pinoy friend

lmao seeing how you're a Finn mongrel, he's probably your relative

Finnish.
>not a single shitcolour immigrant has learned native level finnish, prove me wrong

>ukraine
>"nobody likes you"
Is that why nobody gives a shit that Russia is slowly taking you over?

>not a single shitcolour immigrant has learned native level finnish, prove me wrong
They don't need to, you give them money anyway.

kek

I don't give a shit mate, I'm not Ukrainian.
And seeing the economy here, I actually think it would be better on the long run if Russia took this country over completely.

Ooooh, little Miss Ching Chang Chong is triggered :^)

Ukraine is just an artificial country.
The west part should belong to Poland, just like during the 1930's and the rest to the big bear.

日本語
Deutsch
Italiano
Français

checked, be careful with your gypsy magic around here

deutsch sprache is better.

How can I learn Japanese if my uni only teaches languages no one cares about like Spanish and French?

>Hebrew
A shame that Jiddish didn't become Israel's language.
But at the same time impressive that they managed to actually revive a language

French if you want to chill in Switzerland, Belgium, comfy Québec, French oversea islands & indies like Martinique etc...

But don't learn the tongue if you wanna live here, our country is shit

Spanish

>our country is shit

That's wrong, the country itself is beautiful beyond belief, it's the inhabitants who are shit.

God I hate the French.

chinese
russian
arabic if you want to move to europe

I took two semesters of Spanish in uni, then taught myself Japanese based on that. Even though the languages are unrelated, they're similar enough that Japanese crowded the Spanish out.

It's really weird wanting to say Spanish words with Japanese grammar. Especially when you live in Texas.

DJT

this.

Is Quebec really comfy?
I fear having to face a strong sjw or degenerates community there.

>thinking he needs university to learn something
This is why all young people in America have huge debts? Do you think you can't learn without institutionalized education?

Are you stupid or lazy?

Really? What books or websites would you recommend for learning?

Çısmırı

Ķe pôıd çıę ņmaqůıķ?

And if you want to live in Switzerland, German is far more useful, Normand Swiss are cunts. And it's also a small part of the country.

>What books or websites would you recommend for learning?

As an Ameritard, shouldn't you be trying to master your own native tongue first? :^)

Guys, can you explain for what do you Russian?
Just interesting. We are Third world poor shithole which is going to the next breakup iteration (would be cool if do it before 2017/2018 for unlock achievement "three breakups per one hundred years").
Mимo pyccкий.

that shit happens to me too. even with chinese and french. i speak them both at the same time. wtf

Choose german, we need to preserve deutsche sprache before it is extinct and being replaced by arabic.

>Schwizerdütsch
>deutsch
Hahahahahahahahaha

Russian literature is good.

If french people are shit, the interest of the country itself decreases

Montréal is shit but places like Québec city are very cool

While I agree with you, it must be hard to find any documentation on how to learn "the bastard version of German that the Swiss are using".

After living there for a while with basic German, he should adapt naturally.

>See cultured, intelligent people speak multiple languages
>Even Jared Taylor speaks both French and Japanese fluently
>want to learn
>realize it's a complete waste of my time because English is the only language that matters; all foreigners speak English and nobody in the US speaks anything else
>have no motivation
>will never impress anyone by being bi/trilingual

Good man.

As far as anything except ooga booga language obviously

While that's true I thinks it's just telling that High German is called "Amtssprache" there

sorry but Ukraine is not a country. no history, no heroes just nothing.

there is only one famous guy Bandera who killed thousands of people. great xDxDxDxxx

Nope, especially you are lost minimum half the sense because you cannot understand the background.

>non-polyglot
Heh.

Russian, German, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish (even though I despise all Spanish people, South Americans as well, except for Chileans, they're awesome folks)
that's all the useful languages.

>upset to see what the founders of the Roman Empire have done with the Roman Empire.
>implying Christianity did anything but help with Rome's demise.

Fuck off snow nigger.

SBU reported. Stay at home, gromandyanin.

>sorry but Ukraine is not a country. no history, no heroes just nothing.
>there is only one famous guy Bandera who killed thousands of people. great xDxDxDxxx
Can't you read? Are you that stupid?
I just said that IDGAF, I'm not Ukrainian and I think Russia should absorb Ukraine.

Are you all that butthurt in Estonia?

everyone does Hans.

If Europe fails and takes our Suomi-neito with it
Then I'll stay in Finland to fight for my country or become a traitor and leave for Russia (probably St.Petersburg or some shit like that) or Vladivostok because Japan is close to it
t. Currently studying Russian in college

>there is only one famous guy Bandera who killed thousands of people. great xDxDxDxxx
ah yes
Antonski Bandera, feared warlord of Ukraine

Most important language in the world is English. Learning any other language would be a hobby for you. Try something aesthetic like Italian or Greek.

Python is the only programming language worth learning. Away with your ancient language.

Sauli and Timo will save your country of thousands lakes and pizzakebabs.
FYI in few block on Petersburg town edge more muslim then in whole Finland. They even wear burkas and don't fuck (never seen burkas in Finland)

yes american is still most common, chinese is too difficult, and spanish... if you want to go to the 2nd world countries.

>Modern day swarthy italians are the same as the cultural elite of the Roman Empire
Lmfao, tell me more, Tyrone.

i am on the fence between russia and arabic
i do alot of investigational work for my job

>hue hue monkey isn't smart enough to learn C/C++

Good luck ever doing anything of note with Python. NASA doesn't use emulated languages for their space craft or mission control because it's too slow. Away with your scripted "language."

Enjoy never being able to program embedded systems.

I speak Spanish and French. I'm half English/French so I cheated.
My Spanish is quite fluent. When I speak it, people know I'm foreign, but can't place my accent. They think I'm Dutch or Russian.
My kids grew up in Spain and speak that language well.

Perhaps learn German. I can speak enough German to have a conversation. The verbs are a nightmare and the articles are just as bad.
In English we have "the" and "a/an". German has over 6 million words for articles and huge words.

Tram stop is a two syllable compond noun in English. Easy? In German it's "Straßenbahnhaltestelle".
Explain yourselves, Krauts.

Anyway, OP. Learn Arabic and Mandarin Chinese.

Isn't OP a girl? Last time she made this thread she posted pics of her legs.

>best Japanese language learning material
youtube.com/watch?v=CcJ8KuuhvBw

>best Spanish language learning material
youtube.com/watch?v=rs49EWTUJ98

I've tried a lot, those two were the most effective, and you don't even have to read, write, or memorize anything. Just sit back and listen to the audio. By the end of the lesson, you'd be able to construct and understand sentences.

I was shocked to see , how much mudslime there were in St.Petersburg. It truly is the
>Capital of Culture
Fucking disgusting, but I hope Vladivostok is a comfier place with cheap relativly cheap electronics
Vittu että Suomi on hyvä paikka asua, ei voi muuta sanoa.

But german words are incredibly easy to construct.
And what's the problem with the articles?

Hmph, no mandarin I guess...

Depends on the purpose. In my case, I'm learning Japanese since I want to work in IT there. I know full well the work hours and pay is shit, but I'm a filthy disgusting week to the core.

If compare with Moscow we have the white ghetto here.
Also in Vladivostok you will met a lot of "wild chinese" and nord koreans. I was in business trip in this area and also seen how the brigade of nord korean slaves works in Krasnojarsk (it's central Sibera, more or less)
But they have the ocean, our Baltic sea and Botnic/Finnish gulf just a puddle of frozen urine.

fact of the matter is all of the russian videos, even if staged a bit show that russias multiculturalism is a mix of white slav and asian, you hardly see a muslim and you dont see a nigger

go watch american paredes, anthems, events, its nothing but short spicks and monkeys

I've been learning Russian on my own but I'm having a hard time understand the case system. Can anyone explain it to me?

checked

I, Russian, and Finnish guy (300km from Helsinki) are talking that Petersburg is full of muslims of special sort we prefered to change to the niggers.
But you are talking "hardly sea a muslim"

TO ETERNAL GERMAN-AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP

>incredibly easy to construct.
For you, as German is your language.

>And what's the problem with the articles?
Pic. German articles are horrible. LOOK AT THEM. what is going on??

I like your language and am trying to learn it. Don't mistake my weak banter as a go at your country.
Currywurst is delicious. It's worth visiting Germany for.

>case system
Can you describe a problem in the core, i can try

Finnish is a fun language

St Petersburg is the multicultural capital of Russia.

It IS full of foreigners and Muslims.

The rest of Russia is fine. (Moscow is not perfect though).

Whoa at least those mudslimes are lighter in color. The mosque near my neighborhood is all black and dark brown.

that's some nice dubs. 11 in base 10 and 11 in base 2

Yeah, what makes this so difficult is that German has 4 cases and 3 genders.

>russian
>chink
Not relevant in the western world.
Niponese if you want to speak the lenguage of your waifu.

They're still muslims, a dark brown roach is not really different from a light brown roach.

Yes, I understand. But a nigger mudslime is an entirely different breed than from a regular mudslime. The kinds we have here are black nationalists and sharia law fags.

Im also learning german. The feminine masculine shit is not even comprehensible in English. For nothing to compare it to. So confusing.

Chinese

Relevance isn't determined by business applicability alone, there may be cultural or personal reasons to learn a language.

For example, Russia has amazing, world-class literature and I'd love to be able to read Dostoyevski or Tolstoi in Russian.

That must be because english is stupid and simple. German is fun

DIE HELL HALL

We don't fuck here about faith (yet), Ukrainian speaks correct. More problems because of decieses which is almost forgotten in Russia at all and especially in the European part.
Those immigrants from ex-USSR ****stans after they pushed out Russian occupants and opressors stop the vaccination and medical care, even normal wastewater and clear water processing system was broken.
Some people even reported about smallpox causes.

It depends on what you're going for imo.

If you want to learn "economic" languages, learn German, Hebrew, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean. These will look great on a CV.

Learn afrikaans if you want a God tier swearing language. Even though I'm anglo I swear exclusively in afrikaans

>シュガー*ソルジャー
>中国語
ww

It's actually easier to find the chinese translation than the raws.

Spanish if you want a pay increase for being bilingual, neat travel options, laidback lifestyle and deal with xtra hot latinas.

Trust me, first hand experience

Well if you want a doctorate in memetics you need to learn Finnish and learn it fluently, moosekin.

Also, reminder that you do not want, EVER, to put that you speak Chinese in your resume.

You _do_ _not_ want to do business with chinese businessman. Your work will become hell.

Okay
Thank you for your elaborate reply senpai

>settling on bad translations and lost meaning just because you are too lazy/poor to get the original, pure version

Yup, 'Murica.

t. Mehmet Bulgur

>For you, as German is your language.
Well no.
It's every long word can easily be dissected into it's parts to guess the meaning even if you don't know it.
>Pic. German articles are horrible. LOOK AT THEM. what is going on??
I can't really help you when your scope of comparison is english which basically doesn't have a grammar

>He lives in Canada and he hasn't learned French and Mandarin
You really want your kids to be bullied, don't you?

Chinese obviously

Nip to read untranslated doujins

Try to find the raw for this!

I learned spanish and japanese and am working on russian because my uncle lived in stalingrad during the ussr
I refuse to learn chinese because fuck the chinese

Aren't any Indians worth doing business with also pretty fluent in English?

I guess I just don't understand it period. I suppose my 'understanding' is something like this

>The dog walks across the street
>Your dog walks across the street
>Their dog walks across the street
> The street is where the dog walks.

I see the examples as being case (though I know its not even close.) Is it just a rule for setting up sentences or is there something I am missing entirely?

>chinese
Someone redpill this idiot with that Cred Forums pasta of the American guy buying steel from the chinks. Don't do it, OP

It's already been posted you mong.

>english which basically doesn't have a grammar

Every language has a grammar. Grammar is essential to give meaning. Without grammar there can be no conveyance of meaning.
Are you seriously telling me that the English language has no sentence structure, statements, questions, imperatives, poetry, literature, verbs, nouns, word order, adjectives, adverbs, etc.?

And is the most widely spoken language on our planet?
Really?

Java is great for building applications, and once you unserstand it you can easily switch to some other oop language. I wouldnt recommend c++ unless you wanna work embeded systems or computer graphics. Dont get me wrong, c++ is very powerfull and offers some higher paying jobs, but its not designed to be used for everything.

Actually they are whiter, because of all the gemanic barbarians pillaging and raping.

Not necessarily. Only the ones from rich families speak English well and with an accent that you can understand. Those from middle class families will have a large impact on the Indian economy over the next 10 years as India modernizes and you might want to be ready to communicate with them.

The easiest ways for foreign companies to establish a foothold in India rn without government help is to acquire smaller Indian startups in the same industry and then pump them up with cash. You need people that can speak to these small start-up companies in order to make a deal.

>not learning Hebrew because you're a Zionist

k e k

I get that, but then why the fuck would you learn chink?
Thats similar to spanish, it isn't that hard.
t. spanish/english taco, learning german

What languages do you think would be the most desirable in the job market for translators?

Sukablyad i don't understand.
Are you talking about this?
masterrussian.com/aa071600a.shtml

French, so when Trudeau brings in more muslim negroes from Africa you can surrender easily.

English is fine in India.

Everyone you want to deal with will be able to speak it. Hindi is not the official language of India. Hindi speaking parts of India are very underdeveloped.

After all that, Hindi is a relatively easy language to learn. If you learn Hindi then is possible to understand Urdu, which is a language that uses Arabic script instead of Devanagari.

Russian.