Really makes you think

really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/04/24/seven-big-failed-environmentalist-predictions/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ae4DES9z8
youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8j3KXg0b7UY
dailycaller.com/2015/07/08/the-arctic-still-isnt-ice-free-despite-alarmism/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
vocaroo.com/i/s1Kc4ceWManM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
weatheraction.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmful_algal_bloom
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/26/mobile-clinton-trump-debate-hofstra-sot-climate-change-01.cnn/video/playlists/mobile-2016-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
desertification.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/deforestation-of-the-amazon/
theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/amazon-rainforest-deforestation-weather-droughts-report
encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjWqsmP3q_PAhWGoZQKHQszCpIQFggzMAI&url=https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-difference-between-global-warming-and-climate-change&usg=AFQjCNHbB4NShdpGsQYaJWVLN6kG8Z8vOg&sig2=LZU2qm0GcgGFuwMyqkSouw
youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g
agrimoney.com/news/world-grains-harvest-upgraded-to-1m-tonnes-from-record-high--9789.html
theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/16/drought-high-temperatures-el-nino-36m-people-africa-hunger
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/512246203967619072
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428418323660165120
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428416406280241153
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408380302206443520
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/521862351218573312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event#List_of_extinction_events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

>twitter shitpost
>policy position
wow really made me think

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

For fucks sake dont use copypasta. Take a screen shot and attach it to your post instead, plz.

sure

I don't even

Like if Donald actually writes his posts on twitter, he has some nerdy kid doing it for him

considering china causes the most pollution, he isnt completely wrong.

he didn't say it, he typed it dumbass.

no it does not you Clintcuck

well, technically he didnt say that

It's a fucking joke retard

He never said it wasn't real

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

Its to bad you're retarded.

Glodal warming =/= Climate change

Ok but why did he say he didn't say that?

>h-he's just pretending to be retarted!!!

People are not ready for the truth, he need sceptic normies to join him

he's starting to look silly, guys.

she will realize that all she has to do is study the facts, show up and laugh at his comments and state the facts.

it's so fucking brilliant, but simple enough for anyone to understand.

it's in the bag.

But China did create global warming. With their circa 1930 textile factories and uncaring attitude towards global warming. That's why we can't do anything to stop global warming, because China are jerks

Dubs of truth

Youre defending the wannabe head of the free world with the fact that he was just "shitposting" online and you thus cant take his words seriously?!

He meant by that how he joked.
He should've told her that and how she didn't get it because she doesn't have any humor or human emotions.

>>h-he's just pretending to be retarted!!!

he is so delusional it's mind-boggling. Rich people like Trump have spent their lives around yes-men and actually think that if they say something, no one will dare to disagree.

All she has to do is keep laughing at him and then stating facts based on reality.

Yo check'em
FAGGOTS

Did anybody else notice that most of the anti-Trump croud seems to be in Germany? Do you understand why this nation is lost?

>But China did create global warming

true or not, he said they created the CONCEPT. which is utter hogwash.

he is so dead now that he has to debate someone who is not intimidated and who has more intelligence.

the next two debates, if he shows up, will be pure comedy.

Yea I missed that at first...I try to talk to politically and I flop...like trump

I hate the cunt as well though. Imma just not vote. This is all a circus anyway

Like the facts that she stored highly classified info on a private email server, permanently deleted said emails after being subpoenaed by Congress, and then repeatedly lied to Congress and the American people about it?

>inb4 enough about her damn emails

Several staff members just pleaded the 5th regarding this case. It's only going to get worse for her and you should start preparing.

>Haha he just insulted one of the most powerful nations, the US has strong economical ties with to the point of blaming them for a conspiracy. I'm sure theyll know it was just light banter
You dont make jokes like that as a soon-to-be-president
>Haha lols we should invade Russia haha. Just kidding

>muh lost nation

heul leise afd cuck

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOW THE SAME AS GLOBAL WARMING
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOW THE SAME AS GLOBAL WARMING

Trump was wrong. Manmade global warming was created by NASA for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive.

He dun fucked up on that one

Drumpf is a dumb fuck

Hillary wiped the floor with him.

A retard like him with no experience can't rule the country,this faggot would blow up the world from a single tweet that made him angry.

Can we actually discuss the idea though? If what he's saying is true it's brilliant by the Chinese and it seems to be working, considering the state of American manufacturing.

This man is cool and all, but he's not a Bene Gesserit

He made that tweet back in 2012, m8.
Trump should've told everyone how she actually said how she will start a war with China and Russia if they hack the US again.

What?

>CLIMATE CHANGE
>GLOBAL WARMING
Get back to 1930 you niggerloving cuck

This. He's playing underwater 16D Dota 2 while Clinton thinks she's playing tick-tack-toe.

It was concocted - but was it really for manufacturing or some ''larger purpose''

I think it was to get us out of oil reliance and to renewable energy. Something we have to do.

90 minutes=1 very stinky diaper

>being pro-refugee

>being this deluded

Global warming is simply warming of the earth.
Climate change is change in the patterns of the climate.

The distinction is important user.

test

>Can we actually discuss the idea though? If what he's saying is true it's brilliant

you can certainly argue that point, but as far as Trump is concerned, last night he once again denied something for which there is concrete evidence.

why would an intelligent person do that? If he did what you suggest, he would have impressed people by thinking outside the box. instead he's just a liar.

Hillary implied he denied the existence of climate change, which is a planetary and meteorlogical phenomenon.

What he actually denied was the reality of global warming, which is the hypothesis (not fact, there is a variety of scientific evidence and contradictions that argue otherwise) that the planet is getting warmer.

Global warming is not the same thing as climate change.

Not only this, but you could even take it further and say that he was referring to the 'concept of global warming' as that of man-made global warming, which is totally a politically-charged pseudoscience that the IPCC and other frauds use unscientifically.

Climate change is a fact, global warming is a hypothesis. Trumo challenged global warming. At worst he looks like many meteorologists, surveyists and other scientists currently arguing that the planet isn't actually set to get warmer (which there is evidence to support).

He's right though, that's a tweet.
He isn't SAYING it.

>What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic
But he's known clinton for a long time.

I think it's the 'change' in tactics that he was looking into. She's not treating this election like her last election.

thank you based finland for correcting the record

>not recognizing fresh pasta

Looks like CTR changed shifts, expect an uptick in shilling.

It has nothing to do with intelligence. It's just calculated move to lie, like every politician does.

Also it's been posted several time but
>global warming =/= climate change

You're as delusional as Trump is, he got marked. She made him look like the incoherent babbling toddler he is

>He's right though, that's a tweet.
>He isn't SAYING it.

that's about as good as Bill Clinton testifying under oath that "it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. "

if you aren't familiar with it, google it. it's fucking hilarious.

He's shifty mate.

Remember the birther remark he made a while back? He knew the whole damn time he was American, but did it to make a point at his ability to get the people to get results.

Oh and the fact he's been making moves since the 70's for this.
You can only wonder what he's planning and why he acted so in that debate.

I tried everythin but these Dmurfkins wont change their bigoted views. I have never believed is sky daddy, because i am to inteligent fo that, but please sky daddy smite these racists shits from Earth. Is it finnaly time to call a retreat my fellow comrade, the operation failled and we are wasting a lot of money!

oh no donald...
why do you do these things...

Distinction is important. He's not making an argument, he's simply stating the facts.

'To say' implies to create a statement and an argument.
'To state' is what he did.

Calling for the genocide of millions of people makes you literally Hitler.

Global warming is bullshit but that tweet was probably intended to be read as sarcasm about China's weak role in fighting Global Warming.

One of your lords and saviors agrees.

Trump won.

Deal with it, he did exactly what he needed to do in this debate.

>literally 10,000 science articles prove that global warming is real
>only 2 articles oppose that

Just for the record I never actually supported Trump. I just did it for the memes.

You're a good shill. I hope you use your talents for a real job soon! Ganbatte

I know but these Dmurkins are to retarded, stuck in their fantasy world. Only solution for them it to execute them! This opperation is not worth the cost. Retreat my CTR brothers!

Global warming is current climate change and everyone, including Trump knows what she was referring to by the words "climate change". Semantics is not an excuse.

>hurr he didn't "say" it, he tweeted it!

>Bene Gesserit

well that reference came out of fucking nowhere

I dont know what is pasta and what is real anymore

Hillary said it was made by China
Donald said it was made by the CHINESE people, who can be living anywhere in the world, not only in China.

HILLARY BTFO FOREVER AND EVER

Why remove Trump voters when you can remove kebab instead? Keep doing what you're good at, mate.

I get the sarcasm, but imagine actually having such a ridiculous double standard to call your opponent Hitler, then seriously call for the genocide of so called "racists"

Some liberals were probably dropped as babies.

i feel your pain, arg-bro

thefederalist.com/2015/04/24/seven-big-failed-environmentalist-predictions/

really makes u think

>10,000 articles
>peer reviewed and edited prior to publication by the IPCC
>often using fabricated data
>and reaching false conclusions
>all for political use

HAHA YEAH DUDE SCIENCE IS OBJECTIVE THOSE SCIENTISTS CAN'T DO ANY WRONG

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE THE IPCC IS A POLITICAL BODY

He's correct, he didn't say it, he typed it in a shitpost. :^)

>climate change
>the same as global warming
For an ideology that constantly bitches about precise wording they are quite incapable of telling terms apart

Climate change and global warming are the same fucking thing. We used to call it global warming, but now the standard term is claimate change because you idiots were like:

"yeah, so how's it global warming if it's getting colder where I live, huh? See, global warming isn't real!"

So we figured it would be easier to just name it climate change.

Didn't everyone?
Trump is the most memeworthy candidate, getting him elected is going to be one heck of a ride.
Though I would never, ever support Hillary, not ironic, not for the memes.

>Let me twist his words around and completely misinterpret them
>Ha, I'm proven right!
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

climate change is just another political heat sink for bleeding hearts just like federal debt is - abstract distractions while the vampire-reptilioids suck our bone marrow dry and collect slaves for the afterlife

i just want trump to drop them nukes

It's not semantics, global warming is not synonymous with climate change. If you believe so, you are ignorant.

Global warming is a hypothesis that is based on many false scientific assertions that continue to be disprove (especially regarding CO2, winters and extreme weather events).

Saying climate change is not true is absurd. Saying global warming is not true is a valid argument. There are thousands of scientisys and meteorologists silenced by groups like the IPCC that are arguing against this.

It IS a hoax.

So then why couldn't the so called "experts" name it properly the first time?

Why did it take so called "idiots" to point out that it's not just global warming?

>i-i was just kidding. I-it was just shitposting

*defends trump for lying*

*berates hillary for not lying enough*

former Hillary die hard here too... I have to say This debate really did show me Trump has the stamina and fortitude to stand up for this country .. I can't say I'm greatly enthusiastic but I believe our country will do better with Trump in control.

Hillary showed me that while she can sound official her actual motivations do not serve our nation where it counts most..

She is relying on certain fractious areas where there is fervent support and parroting their slogans to gain their support but those concerns are all utterly superficial and of no lasting impact..

Where she stand s on issues of greatest importance her positions work out to be unsupportable for this nations continued integrity.

can I get a seat on the Trump Train?

some 17 year old faggot tweets for trump. when he says HE did not say it, he is right, the cunt that hasd his tiwtter did

>so called experts
cracks me up this inferiority complex yanks have

The name was changed by the right to make it sound less scary.

>Global warming is current climate change and everyone, including Trump knows what she was referring to by the words "climate change".
Oh fuck off they did.

No one even uses global warming nowadays and have largely switched to climate change. The distinction is well known to everyone (except you cunt.)

He did say it, not not using the words hoax, but he is right that China is benefiting from it. I was in China a couple months ago and the whole country is under construction. The fastest I've been on land was over 300kph on their bullet train, and the view was cranes, and large buildings being built everywhere. What's funding all that is our manufacturing.

>Bene Gesserit
fucking Netherlands

Because science evolves and nothing is taken for granted. If a better theory (or whatever) comes along to replace the old one, that happens.

It's not that people were WRONG by calling it global warming, it's just that CLIMATE CHANGE is a better term that takes into consideration all aspects of the phenomenon.

And arguing semantics here is just bullshit anyway. Trump has no fucking idea what the difference is. Someone just told him that if she ever brings that up - say I didn't say climate change, I said global warming. Big difference. So sad.

Trump destroyed her in the debate. And there's nothing you shills can say to make me think otherwise.
Praise him.

>global warming
>climate change
Please differ kraut
Gas the jews

He is right. He didn't say it. Why are Deutsch bad at English?

It used to be "Global Cooling" and the "new ice age" until reality caught up with their predictions. Then it became Global Warming and cities underwater instead of being frozen.

>If we go full circle, back to the failed prediction of global cooling, we can see the wider trend. After two or three decades of cooling temperatures, from the 1940s to 1970, environmentalists project a cooling trend—only to have the climate change on them. After a few decades of warmer temperatures, from the 1970s to the late 1990s, they all jumped onto the bandwagon of projecting a continued warming trend—and the darned climate changed again, staying roughly flat since about 1998.

>No wonder all of these environmental hysterias seem to begin with the phrase, “if current trends continue.” But current trends don’t continue. Global temperatures go down, then up, then stay flat. Population growth tapers off, while agricultural yields increase at even higher rates.

Wait you mean like from fucking dune?

>CNN: TRUMP DENIES SUPPORTING IRAQ WAR (HE DID)
(((They))) are at it again...

Global warming as a concept IS different then the phenomenon known as climate change.

Climate change is happening. Global warming as a concept is happening. It's a fact that China is exempt from carbon restrictions caused by the concept of global warming. That has nothing to do with whether or not climate change is real. That's entirely political.

Trump was right, Hillary committed a strawman argument

PANTS ON FIRE!

They are not the same thing. They both deal with similar issues, but they are not the same thing.

I say a lot of shit on social media, but I'm sure I would be a better leader than the peoples we have right now

/thread

You can go back to r/ where they upvoted your stupid opinion to the front page because it relieved their butt pain.

Desperate shills are being desperate.

That image is proof women are ruining the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ae4DES9z8

Reminder that the brother of the Labour islamic gommunist leader was once on live British TV dropping red pills about climate change fraud. It's a good watch.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Anthropogenic climate change is a hoax.

The climate is not getting warmer so it's not a "global warming".

China used more concrete between 2011 and 2013 than the United States used throughout the entire 19th century.
80% of all increases in global carbon emissions are solely attributable to China.
They literally have an IDGAF about the environment attitude. They're growing fast and they don't care who gets in their way

>except this womin

>we changed it because ur dum not cuz it wuz rong

HAHAHAHANO

no

source

growing for what? they have no one living in their cities

Beep beep! All aboard!

Great post, but it's no use mate. Most of the people here just don't have the brain capacity to understand. They aren't interested in logic.

At the next debate, Trump could deny he ever wanted to build a wall between the USA and Mexico, and his supporters here would back him up on it. There would be images like this one, picking out individual words to try and prove a point that doesn't exist.

ἐσkεψάμην

Do you simplify every scientific issue this much?

Even assuming that global warming is real, it would merely be a side effect of climate change. They are not interchangeable terms as many media outlets who push the 97% thing want you to believe

>muh 5D multiuniverse chess

It's true though.
People are too brainwashed to ever see truth.

Growing to grow. It is what keeps their economy moving. Not everyone can build shit cellphones in shinning cases for Black Lives Matter to carry around.

I honestly don't know dick about your country so can't comment.

Absolutely correct. Worse than that, though, it's used politically by international groups.

Correct. Anyone arguing against global warming nowadays can enjoy a lot of scientific support. The media and groups like the IPCC can't just label people as crazy anymore, the evidence is too contradictory.

They're quasi-keynesian. They don't actually care if they're improving the lives of citizens or even the country in general. They just want to fluff the numbers.
Every country does this. Everytime Obama or Clinton brings up jobs, that's the same thing. China just doesn't care about subtlety when it comes to propping up the economy. They're proud of their house of cards

Real growth is production of what people demand, and nothing more or nothing less

Hey serb prox fag, how are you today?

>Do you simplify every scientific issue this much?
Yes. If you can't make it simple and concrete, then the theory is shit.

The Global Cooling hysteria was mostly pre-Internet, harder to find but you can google stuff about it.

Basically it went -

Global Cooling
Cities frozen

didn't happen things actually warmed up so they switched to

Global Warming
Cities underwater

didn't happen things actually got cooler so they switched to

Climate Change
Cities blown up, destroyed, idk, follow the pattern.

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>sage

The difference is that "Global Warming" has the distinct connotation of "the effects of mankind are literally detrimentally affecting the climate to the point of warming the globe"

"Climate change" means "climates change"

The two are vastly different

>If you can't make it simple and concrete, then the theory is shit.
Yeah, anything too complex for a 2nd grader to understand is obviously incorrect. Science was meant to be easy!

>Protip science wasnt meant to be easy. Science is meant to be inquisitive.

no it isnt same you dumb nigger

>afd
falsch, kleinkind. du machst mich traurig

Technically you're referring to AGW in your first statement. The difference between global warming and climate change is the role of greenhouse gases, not the role of humans. AGW is just the theory that global warming is caused by humans

Is that senator warren the same as pocahontas?

Is she that fucking old?

Did you go to school?
Global warming is the idea that the Earth is heating up do to green house gases traped in the ozone.
Climate change is a natual processe that has been occuring long befor humans existed.

I was at work for this debate. I've got it on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=8j3KXg0b7UY
(for any who missed it) I'm 15 minutes in and it's difficult viewing.

American politics is important. I think both Trump and Clinton are narcissistic fools.
They seem to stand like peacocks strutting the stage. It's worrying.
One of these people will have the largest military and nuclear weapons at their fingertips.

My country has nukes, so does France. But I'd trust that reponsibility much more with our PM than Trump or Clinton.

"climate change" is the dumbest boogeyman ever.

wow the climate "changed", how horrifying, that's never happened before.

inb4 I'm fact checked for saying the climate has never changed.

>Le omni deminsional mahjong man
nice pasta

Answer me this: if Yellowstone erupts sending millions of tons of ash into the atmosphere blocking out the sun creating a nuclear winter, is that global warming or is that climate change?
Because if they're interchangeable terms, then a volcano erupting and creating an ice age is global warming. And since humans cause global warming, obviously humans are responsible for volcanoes.

Or, maybe, just maybe, climate change and global warming aren't the same thing

>Al Gore famously predicted in 2008 that the Arctic would be ice free within five years — so by 2013. It’s been seven years since his prediction and the Arctic is still full of ice. In fact, the Arctic did the exact opposite of what Gore predicted and increased 50 percent from 2012 levels.

>Gore, however, was simply repeating a claim made in 2007 by American scientist Wieslaw Maslowsk, who said “you can argue that may be our projection of [an ice-free Arctic by 2013] is already too conservative.”

>Then-Sen. John Kerry echoed Gore’s prediction, claiming in 2009 the Arctic would be ice free in five years. In 2014, the Arctic’s sea-ice volumes during the fall were above the average of the last five years.

dailycaller.com/2015/07/08/the-arctic-still-isnt-ice-free-despite-alarmism/

Some people on Cred Forums still seem hopeless blue pilled on climate change.

I didn't say they're "synonomous", I said that global warming is current climate change and that everyone understands that climate change refers to global warming in most contexts, including this one. So the reply that he denied global warming and not climate change is both semantics that avoids the point and false. If you deny global warming you are denying the current climate change determined by massive amounts of empirical investigation and the conclusions of the vast majority of climatologists. Denying global warming is as "valid" as denying evolution.

>greenhouse gases, not the role of humans
are you asserting there is any distinction? Man makes the greenhouse gasses...

>Protip science wasnt meant to be easy. Science is meant to be inquisitive.

It literally ends up being easy to understand, I've spent the last year developing experimental treatments for advanced stage prostate cancer and the bottom line always comes down to proving or disproving the hypothesis vis a vis the scientific method

12 months of pharmacokinetic modelling and sample trials that would chase undergrad students in their nightmares will literally boil down to a 250~ word abstract that ends in "we found the compound had some/significant/little/no effect in inhibiting cancer cell proliferation"

Carbon isn't the only greenhouse gas you retard.
Hell, the most abundant greenhouse gas is water.

Greenhouse gases have existed longer than humans. Hell, they existed before life even began

but this:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Nothing you said made any sense.

Non sequitur after non sequitur.

>gas is water.
lol ok Mr. Science Guy!

Retard... that's my point. What trump referred to as global warming back then is what everyone refers to as climate change today. Because global warming is the current climate change.

consider my record corrected, jesus christ

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
Some science is easy to understand, some isn't.

Is the Yang Mills existence and mass gap solution going to be understandable to everyone?
Fuck no. Only experts will be able to explain it. The lack of ability to convey a concept to the layman has absolutely no bearing on how accurate that concept is. That's just a fact. Not everything can be dumbed down for the lowest common denominator

The scariest thing about Trump and Hillary is they both want to pick a fight with both superpowers. Trump wants to piss off China. Hillary wants to piss off Russia.

The difference is Trump is talking about economic battle. Hillary will start a fucking war.

Trump is the safer choice.

how's that a non-sequitur?
>claim was made that global warming === climate change
>change climate, but with lower temperatures
>according to the claim that climate change and global warming is the same thing, lower temperatures must be a part of global warming

now you see how retarded this is?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Kc4ceWManM

include me in the screencap XD

Global cooling was a short-lived and fringe theory that only gained prominence in the press. That it is twisted into an argument against AGW just shows the intellectual paucity of science denialists.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or literally retarded

Do you know what the word 'synonymous' means?

You just said that climate change means global warming.

That is saying they're synonymous.

Also, it's incorrect.

> the federalist
> not the onion

>Hillary: I'm going to tax the rich to pay off our debt.
>Trump: I'm too smart to pay taxes.

MAN OF THE PEOPLE AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A PATRIOT

>Some science is easy to understand, some isn't.
Some "science" is shit and some isn't.
If you can't give a gist of a theory to a layman then you are a really poor scientist or your theory is a load of bull.

china is basically a slave to 1st world countries then

Do you? I said it means global warming in certain contexts.

>Trump wants to piss off China
So? China won't do shit to US. Without US, China's economy would collapse.

Co2 retains heat
More CO2 = more heat

easy enough?

>Our financial crisis in 08 was caused by rich people not paying their fair share! If we gave the government more money to waste, we could've avoided a financial meltdown that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with fiscal policy, but had more to do with repealing Glass steagalls act.

Now which president did that get repealed by again?

Mach dir nichts draus, das ist einfach irgendein Heute-Show Kind.

As an Engineer, man made global warming is a myth. Scientists just want their grant money to keep their jobs ...

Why do you think other rich people will pay any taxes? She is retarded. You encourage rich people to stay in the US and create new jobs. By punishing them you can only make them leave and take their money with them.

Check those dubs of truth

>More CO2 = more heat
Plants eat CO2.
More CO2 = more plants
More plants = more food and more oxygen.

Also, there is growing scientific evidence to suggest the planet is not actually warming and that many IPCC and climate scientist assertions are in fact false.

weatheraction.com is a well respected and thoroughly cited website that has numerous papers and arguments regarding the meteorological and astronomical relationship with current weathet events. There are numerous well qualified and respected scientists responsible for some of the studies and analysis and the conclusions are extremely valid.

A lot of what the IPCC does is misleading, misinformed, political and even fraudulent. Denying climate change and studying current trends isn't what it used to be. You're not a crackpot anymore, the IPCC doesn't have monopoly on this.

Climate change is absolutely a real phenomenon, but global warming is a well contested hypothesis and frankly fraudulent when it comes to man-made global warming. To say 'global warming is current climate change' is both misleading and not a scientific fact. It's the result of climate change scientists getting predictions and findings consistently wrong for decades and relabelling things to blur the issue.

Were are those plants supposed to grow when we burn every big forest there is and the rest is covered with asphalt?

Also, higher temperature = more plants.
More dead plants = more CO2 trapped in the ground.
The problem will solve itself.
No need to pay artificial taxes for developing economy. The entire carbon tax idea is there to stop developing countries.

YEA AT LEAST HILLARY PAYS HER TAXES HAHAHAHA
>Sells US secrets to foreign interests with private email
HAHAHA TRUMP IS A TRAITOR COMPARED TO HER HAHA

How ignorant. The world is complex, some things aren't meant to be understood by everyone.
If you honestly think that all science should be designed for the layman, you're dangerous to the world of academia.

Global warming and climate change are incredibly complex topics, but the only reason you seem to agree is "it gettin hot"
That's not called a good scientific theory just because you get the gist. That's called ignorance, since you don't understand any of the science of why or how.

A conclusion is only a small step in the scientific method. It's not even the most important step. A simple conclusion with flawed methodology is shitty science, but a complex conclusion with accurate methodology is correct science. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's wrong, and just because you do understand it doesn't mean it's right

you're a retard, areas with large concentrations of CO2 are always cooler, it's a fucking coolant gas, and all areas with large amount of CO2 have luxurious vegetation, look at any fucking Chinese metropolis

CO2 being bad is a meme

>Were are those plants supposed to grow when we burn every big forest there is and the rest is covered with asphalt?
On Greenland, in Russia and in Canada.
If it gets hotter, more ice melts.

You do realize that at some point Dinosaurs lived on Antarctica, right?

forest decrease with 13 million hectares per year you fucking mongoloid but do go on.

Plants can't grow in climates that are too hot. Global warming will not increase good production because did production will cease in many places. And last I checked there was neither a global food shortage not an oxygen shortage.

>How ignorant. The world is complex, some things aren't meant to be understood by everyone.
No it's not. All you have to do is to explain it in a proper way.

Except it doesn't by definition, isn't factual anyway, and those contexts are wrong.

CO2 isn't the only greenhouse gas. Hell, it's not the most harmful (methane is worse), and it's not even the most abundant (water is the most common greenhouse gas)

So? Warmer climate = more algae in the sea.
Earth has more oceans than land. More algae = more oxygen and CO2 build into the bodies of plants.

>Global cooling was a short-lived and fringe theory that only gained prominence in the press.

such will be the fate of Global Warming.

see

Forests will grow in the only countries that are covered in forest?
More heat = more deserts + more forest fires

Respected by whom? It's just another crank blog posting the same long debunked arguments and meme comics. You are inflating the few fringe contrarians, which will always exist for any theory. Climatologists have moved on already. It's established fact. Get over it.

>Plants can't grow in climates that are too hot.
Yeah, new plants will prevent Earth from getting too hot. Do you think the Earth gets hot as fuck in like 100 years?

Holy shit you're retarded.
So you'll believe something because it's explained simply to you but you'll reject something because it's not, regardless of the truth of the statement? You think things that can't be explained to you are just flat out incorrect?

Not all science is intended for the layman you idiot. Some research requires extensive knowledge in the field.

if that happens all life in the oceans die, including the algae eventually. Not to mention it turns water toxic

you literally are saying that tropical areas, often the warmest, are full of deserts and forest fires

He should have stood with his old ideas.

Climate change made by humans is trully a hoax.

Also, ad hominem is cancer

Your denying reality because you want it to be different. Everyone knows what she was referring to and AGW is scientific fact. Get over it.

>Hillary wiped the floor with him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy the next four years you liberal genderqueer safespace seeking faggot

It's not, WeatherAction is a well used and successful meteorology source for predictions and the scientists are well respected and have studied IPCC literature extensively.

You haven't read any it and instantly assumed it's a crackpot blog. Nice fucking strawman, you absolute ape. This is why the IPCC and other climate groups have such a fanatical and religious following even after being consistently wrong.

The evidence is even starting to suggest that our climate isn't getting warmer at all and that a lot of data is misused, and people like you instantly disregard actual well-respected scientists for no reason other than that they disagree with the narrative.

Trump's performance last night was tremendously horrible.

1. He lied too many times.

2. Hillary lied, but Trump barely fucking said anything about it. He asked about her releasing the emails, but didn't say a WORD about how she lied about the emails time and time and time again. That's how you're supposed to strike at her - expose the fact that she lied every step of the way during the email scandal, and make her fucking choke. But he did nothing of the sort.

3. He took her bait EACH AND EVERY TIME. He spent way more time talking about his own wealth and businesses than he should have. Don't forget that Hillary was a lawyer. She knew exactly how to get under his skin, and it worked.

Protip: Next time, don't take the bait, try not to lie through your teeth, and expose your OPPONENT'S lies.

When Trump ACTUALLY talked about policy, he did well. But he spent too much fucking goddamn motherfucking time falling for bait and talking about his personal finances.

>And last I checked there was neither a global food shortage
Because you are a fat American. People are starving all over the World.

>not an oxygen shortage.
The point is that the plants will use the excessive CO2. Oxygen won't make us harm. The entire process won't increase the percentage of oxygen in air in any way that can harm us. In a worst case scenario, insects will grow larger.

Stop bringing up Dune in this shithole

Hillary did much more to attack Trump. I actually thought he was pretty respectful considering his primary debates. He tackled the issues, not the opponent.
But whenever Hillary ran out of buzzwords like "invest in green energy" and "have the rich pay their fair share," she immediately went on the offensive knowing the crowd would have her back.

They are becoming deserts yes? Have you read a newspaper the last 20 years?

>AGW is scientific fact

Please tell me this is a shitpost.

>i-it's SETTLED, guys, the SCIENCE SAYS SO

Shills eternally btfo

Listen, if you honestly want a woman to rule over your country, there is no other way to put this, but you are a cuck.

>methane is worse
All you have to do is to kill all gut bacteriae producing methane in farm animals or even in humans and the problem is solved. These bacteriae don't benefit us in any way.

>AGW is scientific fact.
It's literally not, it's a contested theory at best.
Scientific facts are verifiable

>tweet from 2012

>clearly stated 'i do not SAY that'

This doesn't respond to the point. The earth will reach equilibrium eventually but that equilibrium will be significantly hotter and the rapid change will have caused a lot of damage to the ecosystems we depend on. Global warming will harm us. That's what the science says. Plugging your ears because you don't like the implications is childish and doesn't change anything.

it's just more jewish/christcuck original sin nonsense.

proven wrong again and again with only appeals to authority to hold it up.

>if that happens all life in the oceans die
Source?
I call bullshit. We have algae today and they are responsible for removing large amounts of CO2 from air.

How is that not a fucking joke? Read the tweet again retard.

Why? This one secret that CTR shills don't want you to know.

Climate biologist here, CO2 is higher today but nothing close to what it's been in the past, plants and animals, especially insects like the honey bee express increases size growth when treated with double the amount of ambient CO2.

Many life forms have no issue dealing with anything under 1000+ ppm CO2.

>tropical areas are becoming deserts

the fuck you smoking, Ahmed ?

Except you are wrong as global warming is the effect of increased green house gases and climate change is literally just the changing climate patterns throughout our observable history.

Source: I am an ecologist

Global Warming=/=Climate change

>more forest fires
Now you are acting retarded.
In past Earth was MUCH WARMER than today and both animals and plants didn't give a fuck.

Global warming ≠ climate change

Why do people never understand this. He is talking about the fear mongering of global warming

Wie hier jemand der die Debatte mitverfolgt hat und dabei dachte, dass Trump gewinnt, ist mir unverständlich. Und das kommt von einem unparteiischen Beobachter, mir sind die Parteien sowieso egal. aber Trump kam wie ein tobender Irrer rüber. Anstatt, dass er mal etwas oberflächliches und eingängiges sagt, redet er über eine Stunde und kommt überhaupt nicht gut an. Er wiederholt sich immer und immer wieder, ging auf Kleinigkeiten ein, die gar keinen Sinn ergeben haben und was dabei rausgekommen ist, dass er jetzt sogar noch verrückter aussieht als zuvor. Im Gegensatz zu Hillary, sie war den Abend über menschlich, ruhig und souverän und hatte sogar immer ein Lächeln im Gesicht, während Trump zusammenstürzte. Ich weiß diese Seite unterstützt den Außenseiter, und diese Frosch Memes zu machen ist wirklich lustig, aber es wird Zeit, dass wir damit aufhören. Das ist die Zukunft unseres Landes womit wir es hier zu tun haben und Trump ist NICHT geeignet unser Präsident zu werden. Die einfache Tatsache, dass man hier so viele Fäden bezüglich der manipulierten online Abstimmungen zu Trump's "Sieg" sieht, bestätigt nur diesen Punkt - eigentlich wisst ihr tief in euch, dass er nicht recht hat, aber ihr habt zuviel zeit zum shillen und der Herstellung der Froschbildern für reddit investiert, dass ihr einfach nichtmehr zurück könnt.

climate scientists =/= scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmful_algal_bloom

>climate change
>global warming

Pick one.

Understands what a heat sink is
Doesn't understand what a carbon sink is

Do you even into parallel structures?

SNIFF, LIE SNIFF SNIFF

OP was not in the debates. You can tell who actually watched them ITT. They never talked about climate change.

This thread is bait to show how many shills are now posting.

>He is talking about the fear mongering of global warming
This. That's why he specifically used the word "concept"

Global warming as a phenomenon may or may not be real, but global warming as a concept is very real and is giving China an unfair advantage. This is a fact

Not a shit post but sad realety.

Thx to global warming we have fucking tornados in germany. You understand dumb fuck?

TORNADOS!

Fuck the usa and china.

Europe has to unite. By free will or by force. We have to wipe out both of them.
Situation will only get wors not bettr with the weather.

>You think things that can't be explained to you are just flat out incorrect?
If you can't explain something to me, even thought I gave you all the time you need then you are trying to sell me magic. Just because something works doesn't mean that you understand it. You can only prove that you understand something if you can explain it to other people. I'm not an idiot by the way.

>meteorology
>not climatology
Still waiting for you to answer the question. Who respects it? Not any reputable climatologist. It's another fringe blog, nothing more. You're getting all your info from a non-scientific source and trying to talk as if you know the science.

Its called basic education, you should try some.
Maybe, just maybe they didnt have 7 billion humans

He never denied that last night you retard

If the shit I post online actually represented my views I'd be in jail. Or in a mental hospital.

This wasn't in the debate at all. Ignore OP amd look at how many shills are pretending to respond to something that never happened. We're at shillcon 5.

>[Citation needed]
You know the 97% figure is misleading, right. Not even half of all climate scientists have an opinion on whether or not its real. That's because science is about finding the truth, not confirming your bias.

its true. he didnt say it was a hoax, he said it was real and the chinese are causing it

His position has evolved.

>Its called basic education, you should try some.

Nice proof less leftist adhom rhetoric

The part that seems to be confusing you is that Trump's incoherent babbling is what people love about him. This election will not be decided on who looks and sounds more presidential.

>Global warming will harm us.
It won't harm Poland :^
We want the climate to get warmer. It will help our crops. Canada also should be happy about it. And don't give me this bullshit about ecosystems. Nobody gives a fuck about ecosystems. We grow our meat in cages and when the climate doesn't allow certain plants to be grown, you start planting different plant species.

He literally means the manufactured concept, he's not denying the science.

>then you are trying to sell me magic
Or maybe you're uneducated. You are not the final authority on what is and isn't scientific.
And no, you haven't given all the time needed, because most science would require you to take several years worth of classes to explain it to you in a way you can understand.

Just because toddlers can't understand calculus when you first explain it to them doesn't mean that calculus is bullshit. It just means the toddler is uneducated in the matter and thus lacks sufficient prerequisite knowledge in order to understand it on a level of simplicity that you expect of every aspect of reality

The original post is a bit wrong about the subject

Trump has never debated Clinton, it is far different from casual talk at a dinner

He had to see what she would be like vs him. To do otherwise and assume she would act the way she has when he's talked to her before would be foolish.

Are you genuinely retarded? Just watch the video you fucking autist.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/26/mobile-clinton-trump-debate-hofstra-sot-climate-change-01.cnn/video/playlists/mobile-2016-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

>According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), less than one percent of algal blooms produce hazardous toxins, such as microcystins.[6]

Awesome

>In past Earth was MUCH WARMER than today and both animals and plants didn't give a fuck.

Plants that are important to humans DO give a fuck. Crop yields drop when the temperature gets too high. Countries in the tropics and Middle East are going to get fucked.

The entire media has been pushing the agenda that Trump is an idiot.
Yet since most of his supporters are uneducated, they really don't care.

To be treated like an idiot is just more of the same for Trump;

desertification.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/deforestation-of-the-amazon/

theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/31/amazon-rainforest-deforestation-weather-droughts-report

etc

can we report people that just lie? it is illegal as its slander

>Maybe, just maybe they didnt have 7 billion humans
They had dinosaurs and shit, billions of them.

you might want to read the part about them swallowing all the oxygen m8.
500 millions refugees will

>blame climate
>is a consequence of industrial deforestation

gg no re

Why are you lying?

Dunno if this is b8 or not, how anyone can be a Hillary supporter and be on Cred Forums is beyond me.
Regardless, you make a serious point. In this debate, Hillary debated like a politician, a fucking robot with that fake fucking smile. Trump debated like an everyman. When Hillary said some bullshit, Trump did not hesitate to call her out on it. When Trump interrupted her and brought up the emails, brought up how she had no fucking clue how to bring back jobs, I was so goddamn giddy. He can still win this.

We have a saying here.

>even when the world ends
>everything crumbels
>demons pure out the gates of russia
>the earth splits
>armagedon upon us
>a fuck up shows up and tells you
>statisticly thats imposibel

Nice pasta

Saved

>And no, you haven't given all the time needed, because most science would require you to take several years worth of classes to explain it to you in a way you can understand.
If you can't explain something to me in 1 year in a way that makes sense more or less then I believe you are a scammer posing as a scientist. I'm a scientist myself. I can explain pretty much anything to my students.

encrypted.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjWqsmP3q_PAhWGoZQKHQszCpIQFggzMAI&url=https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-difference-between-global-warming-and-climate-change&usg=AFQjCNHbB4NShdpGsQYaJWVLN6kG8Z8vOg&sig2=LZU2qm0GcgGFuwMyqkSouw

> implying climate has no impact
things are connected my white-flagged friend

youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g

Dutertard detected.

yes they did you dumb nigger

>you might want to read the part about them swallowing all the oxygen m8.
They are blocking the oxygen from reaching the deeper parts of the Ocean. They produce oxygen and send it to the atmosphere. Fuck those fish. They will adapt or die.

People are always starving.

Mismanagement isn't global warming.

based Pole bringing up the algae.

Don't waste your time, man; it always gets waved away like it's nothing then models get changed to reflect these previously unknown variables to fiddle the numbers....again. And again.

I dont see the word hoax in that tweet.

How can the concept be manufactured if the science establishes said concept as truth? Is speaking truth utilizing dishonesty, weasel-words, and manufactures when such Truth becomes Inconvenient?

leftist science

You can't prove Climate change using modeling.

>deserts are created in areas where humans chop off wood, burn down the ground and don't grow trees back causing temperatures to grow due to the absence of vegetation
>hurf durf globul worming

It's like blaming the desertification of north africa on CO2 when it's winds pushing the sands of the Sahara

im in on it only if we balkanize when we have wiped out china and usa

If you read the entire thing youd see that they take ALL the oxygen and EVERYTHING dies including themselves

Wow a non issue. Let's say I am a voter from Michigan for example. Am I more worried about muh birtherism or fucking ford leaving the Us?

>underwater 16D Dota 2

fuck you now I'm gonna have a good day from laughing so heartily first thing in the morning

you have a good day too Finland

China did create global warming. With all of their pollution.

We would gladly join USA in bombing Germany.
Your precious 2 millions of refugees will waste more resources than native Germans would ever be able to.

> It's like blaming the desertification of north africa on CO2 when it's winds pushing the sands of the Sahara
You had me baited, but you went too far

People aren't starving because there is not enough CO2 for plants retard. Nowhere is CO2 the limiting factor.

They are plants you moron. They take in both O2 and CO2 but in the end produce more O2.

She comes off as a TV character representation of Madam President soemthing like Diane baker from 24 etc.

which suggests to me she hopes people will not think beyond that immediate appearance to think critically about who she is or what she would actually do as president.

She hopes people really are TV brainwashed sheeple she can essential hypnotically trigger to follow her because she resembles the character of presidential more.

>500 millions refugees will

they are predicting this shit since the 1980s, according to them we already should have 25million+ "climate refugees".

Meanwhile niggers and shitskins not fleeing from climate but war and the earth is as fertile as never before with major grain harvests breaking history records in the US, russia and pretty much everywhere else

agrimoney.com/news/world-grains-harvest-upgraded-to-1m-tonnes-from-record-high--9789.html

Yeah cause pollution don't exist anywhere in the world
>THE CITY OF AMERIDUMB

CO2 is proven to fasten plant growth and increase crop yields, people would keep starving because Africa is overpopulated and doesn't produce enough food to feed a single of its countries

>Nowhere is CO2 the limiting factor.

>I've studied science for several years and have developed an extensive knowledge in my field. I am so well versed in fact that I can teach my entire library of knowledge to anyone in the span of only 1 year, REGARDLESS of their educational background

You're a scientist? That's cool. But that doesn't mean you're an expert in every field of science. It's easy for you to understand and explain for you because it's your field. But you can't do the same for complex topics in other fields.

I'm a mathematician, specifically specialized in time series, actuarial models, and statistics. If someone tried to teach me about advanced concepts of topology, it will take some research on my part before I can understand it. You can't be expected to understand any concept the first time it is explained to you. If you can, that's great. Doesn't mean the science is right, doesn't mean it's wrong either.
But if you can't understand it the same is true. It could be right, or it could be wrong.

Autism

Contested by fringe lunatics. Is evolution "a theory at best" because of creationists?

Praise be unto kek

Reminder that 4% man-made CO2 does more than 96% natural.

Reminder that current evidence isn't suggesting the world is cooling.

Reminder that the IPCC never withdraws funds and publications, and has never shut down and excluded data from climate stations that contradict.

Reminder that climate scientists never said our winters would be warmer.

Reminder that solar activity has no influence over our climate.

Just keep taking your blue pills, goys.

you its actually cows, farm animals that is the big contributor to the climate change

so when the seas are completely dead, then everything is fine?

eh? theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/16/drought-high-temperatures-el-nino-36m-people-africa-hunger

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/512246203967619072

oh look trump knows that climate change and global warming are interchangeable terms, why don't you?

If you asked Trump what the difference was between global warming and climate change, do you think he'd be able to answer?

I don't need to be a fucking expert to grasp the concept, the outline of the theory, the axiom, the gist, the main point, the big picture.

>2/3rd of all climate scientists
>Fringe lunatics
Check the fact retard. Numbers don't lie, but the media does

no

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428418323660165120
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428416406280241153
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408380302206443520
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/521862351218573312

so do you blindly swallow whatever the scientific consensus is and go with that? Or do your own, even minimal, research?

When you read something in the paper to do with your field and it it's so hopeless misinformed and amateurish you get into a real rage about it for hours afterwards, but on the next page you just buy into whatever crap is being written about a field you know nothing about but assume it's cast-iron despite being in the same paper you just chastised?

Just curious.

screen cap it faggot

>so when the seas are completely dead, then everything is fine?
They won't get completely dead because there are animals that eat algae. Their population will grow.

For certain things you do.
Otherwise, with a simple Google search, you'd be able to explain that you understand the Poincaré conjecture before the thread 404s.

Well, have at it

>so we change the name so you stoped being right
ok bud

The metastudy shows that 2/3rds of all climate scientists don't take a position one way or the other.
Of the 1/3rd that take a position, 97% agree it's anthropogenic.

97% of 1/3rd is not a scientific consensus.

*all liberals

we have literally killed half of all life in the seas in 40 years and we´re only stepping up the tempo, Im sure killer blooms will help

GW is a subset of CC

Thus while GW is always CC, CC is not always GW.

You need to protect schools now? What's next? Where do the safe spaces end?

And in terms of my field, I read a lot of economics that I disagree with. But economics isn't something that a consensus really determines, since it's based on first order logic

Glad to hear we agree then - I was just asking you the question to see if you had an enquiring mind. You seem to.

>literally

We don't have the first fuckign clue at what the sea contains, not a proverbial drop in the ocean my stretched asshole scandi friend. Unless you'd like to provide a credible source for that little nugget of nigger cum covered shit you've plucked from your ass

Well, you should know that 100% of people that agree with us agree with us!
[x]Checkmate

What are you, a Hoppa?

We already did that shit in Holocene and we seem to be fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event#List_of_extinction_events

Also, how the fuck can we tell that we killed HALF of all life when we don't know jack shit about all the species living in the oceans. How many species do we know? 1%? 2%?