God damn it I am so fucking sick of this...

God damn it I am so fucking sick of this. Everywhere I go in this country I feel like we are way more catholic than the city of Vatican.
It is like we are muslim extremists, but in a christian edition. Soon abortions will be completely forbidden and women will go to the prison for up to 5 years for this. In schools there is more religion than physics. The fuck is this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://metrowarszawa.gazeta.pl/metrowarszawa/1,141637,20751792,w-warszawie-mnoza-sie-pobicia-na-tle-rasistowskim-przeczytajcie.html&usg=ALkJrhiBBxSpcRinwvQdp797ucRvIlHKqg#MTstream
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najświętsza_Maryja_Panna_Królowa_Polski
youtube.com/watch?v=NbZUdUckf8E
isubtitles.net/istvan-a-kiraly/english-subtitles/454138
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Oath#The_Lw.C3.B3w_Oath
youtube.com/watch?v=cjA3Uop1HPU
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac
lemainelibre.fr/actualite/sarthe-le-nombre-deleves-augmente-dans-lenseignement-catholique-09-09-2016-170104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, why would you bless a train station?

Quit your bitching this is good.

nigga they bless EVERYTHING

OP atleast be happy your defending your culture unlike some other EU rabble

Damn, Poland is really based.
Go to Sweden, cuck

you tell me

not really, this is too extreme

>yfw Otto von Bismark knew that Poland and the Catholic Church needed to be erased from the Earth

I am very happy. But you know how much cash church got from the tax money? And they pay literally nothing.

fuck sweden

the abortion thing is a good idea though. it's either you ban abortions or you accept the moslems. so which is it? got to keep that birthrate up somehow

Same goes for the US its not special in that aspect.

Also its not the church and the priests that have power its the people and the politicians that are pushing these issues

Bless this thread. Bless Poland.

Fuck Bismark and fuck Germany

But you do realize, that abortion is the only thing that keeps niggers in your country at stable 13%? Besides, completely banning abortion is fucking stupid. If mother's life is in danger she can't perform abortion. If a fetus is crippled - same.

dem polish bulges :DD

[BLESSING INTENSIFIES]

+50 speed

yet it does not arrive on time :P

>blessing some sort of sewage system
>some sort
>they don't even know what's he blessing, but dog bless
Sides obliterated

Deformed fetuses don't magically change into working citizens once blessed enough. What we need is stronger support for families, not more women in prisons. More carrot, less stick.

but it does, the only time i have seen a bus not arriving on time is when there is a major fuckup like a car crash blocking the road

>why would you bless a train station?

why wouldnt you?

many people congregate there, perfect place to bless. what are you, a jew?

Пpeкaлeн cвeтeц и Бoгy нe e дpaг

>Soon abortions will be completely forbidden and women will go to the prison for up to 5 years for this
Whew, sounds like a perfect way to boost the White birth rate in Poland.

Don't be such a liberal faggit! A strong religious sense it what you need to resist the temptations of globalism and prevent Islam from entering your land. There may be some inconveniences, but for God's sake don't give in!

>Also its not the church and the priests that have power
Actually - it is.

Actually a lot has changed since 2010 and communication is pretty much on time (i.e. +-5min), except trains. It is not that bad.

Exactly.

>you will never go back in some sort of time machine, and prevent the Deluge.
it hurts... Imperium of Poland when?

Your country is full off filthy weak minded peasants and criminals.
On top of that you are all faggots as evidenced by that picture.

Polish priest will bless anything. Give him some cash and he will bless your tool shed.

>A strong religious sense it what you need to resist the temptations of globalism and prevent Islam from entering your land.
Bullcrap. Czechs and Estonians somehow are able to do without it. What we really need is strong pro-familly politics. Having kids is expensive and it's hard to rise them when both parents need to work.

>country is one of the least cucked in europe
>wants it to become more cucked

What leads a man to such a view?

>Goddamn it, theres all these non-violent Catholics around spreading humanity and food faith to all. Why cant I live in a nice country like France where Islam wants to kill and rape everyone.

Thats terrible OP. I think you should probably kill your self to send a clear message that you wont stand for peace and morals.

It's that or a secular society open to multiculturalism, you choose.

Estonians are horrible creatures, essentially irl shitposters. No one wants them, or wants to be near their meme state, even if they do have impeccable oral hygiene

>strong pro-family politics
>Christianity
Pick two.

I fail to see why you are so upset. Are you unironically bothered by the fact that your priests feel compelled to bless trains and busses and shit? So there are a few inconveniences, so what? The alternative is 1000 million times worse.

kek this thread is golden

around 20 years ago some priest asked my family if he could come bless our house and they told him to fuck off. Fuck priests and fuck churches

and yet most young people are athetists and never goes to church

They are also most anti-immigration nation in all of Europe.

Sorry ! I was making a bad joke.

Poland is getting blessed by christ, Sweden is getting blessed by God's chosen.

Actual politics, not just whining how important family is. More benefits for families with multiple children and so on. having children is expensive.

>mfw that this will never happen in Poland

Now we have pretty good law. Woman can do abortion, if:
- fetus is deformed
- mother's health or life is in danger
- pregnancy is caused by rape

Abortion is not a problem in Poland, the ratio is 50 times lower than in Russia.

We are slowly working on it, V4 is a good start. We need russians to go full mode on ukraine though, so we will get Lwów back then.

t. Ahmed.

>uggh i hate this religious shit
> i wanna be like western europe and suck refugee cock

shut up polack, you will be the beacon of the slavic people, seek your depravity elsewhere

That priest just wanted to see a wet t-shirt contest. Don't make it out to be more than it is.

Abortions are already almost forbidden, woman cant just have abortion because she is slutting around, can only do it when her life is in danger or it was a rape.

>he doesnt enchant his gear for extra stats

>"Can I give your house holy protection from ghosts? It'll only take a second..."
>"FUCK OFF CUNT!"
you sure showed him.

>Now we have pretty good law.
Hundred times this. We don't need more braindead cripples, rape children or single parents. The new law is basicly christian equivalent of virtue signaling.

Ok, well hopefully they will maintain this policy for when the rapist is a rapefugee.

>give
He wanted cash for it. They always do.

>What leads a man to such a view?
look at czechs - their country is a least religious in Europe. Are they cucked?

I am not against church being church, but this is a literally political ideology that wants to control every aspect of a life

>"Can I give your house holy protection from ghosts? It'll only take a second..."
>"Yes please, god bless amurika"
>fall on your knees and suck his cock

this

Do you want to become like France nigger ?
France was very catholic until it apostatize and become the muslim shithole we know, apostasy mean muslimization.

Either you're Catholic or Muslim, so pick one*

*choose WISELY

They don't do it for free.
It's basically a tax to the church, whatever new investment you make you have to book priests to do their rituals on it.

Wow Polish people truly are white niggers.
Is this shithole really Cred Forums's savior of the white race? lmao

I feel sorry for you Poland.
I'm not against religion if it's separated from politics but it seems Poland is going all-out Theocracy.
Fuck the Catholic church and their greedy pedophile priests.

Ekhm

It literally isnt. Do you even know what a political ideology is? Go research it you dumbfuck. Shiria law is a political ideology.

>Religious intellectuals
How many refugees did Japan take?

It's symbolic, it's the equivalent of dogs pissing their territory, it goes through the people's psyche telling something like "YOU SEE THIS? SEE THIS THING? IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RELIGION YOU ARE FUCKED, THIS IS OUR LAND, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Yes it is. Maybe not in US but in Poland catholic church is basically equivalent of your megachurches.

>Either you're Catholic or Muslim, so pick one*
Or atheist Czech. It is not about religion. It is about jews and nation's common sense.

t. Pablo

>THIS IS OUR LAND
As in it's priests, not poles themselves.

FUCK YOU nigger

i hope you die, you dont deserve your beautiful country fedora trash

this

t. so called European country that's poorer than Argentina and Chile.
Btw do you know how you call a white person who lives in the getto here ? "polaco" I'm not even kidding.

So basically the priests go around, doing their job and bless shit, and you are in a panic? Sounds like Poland needs to up its refugee quota so you all can get a taste of what a political ideology is.

t. follower of Christ

i thought poland was like 99% white

it's a good point. however, i don't see a problem with locking up the ones who are careless enough to get knocked up then get an abortion. those are usually the ones that aren't ever going to make a strong family

I really am planning to immigrate to Poland and become a Polish citizen if shit hits the fan here since Comrade Dutdut and his "revolutionary"fanbase is really shilling on commies atm

HAHAHAHA
saved

>i thought poland was like 99% white
it is

But you don't understand the fucking problem.
The problem isn't that priest in church tell you how to live a life.
The problem is that if you say something wrong against church or religion in a lot of cases (especially in smaller cities and villages) you won't get a job because priest says so

t. homo dicksucker with aids and probably an ethnic german as well

Shinto + Buddhist

You have a point, BUT, religion link people together and make them think as a group and not merely as individuals, thus preventing the betrayal of the middle-class and the importation of subhumans from the third world.

I thought about learning polish, because of that desu

>careless enough to get knocked up then get an abortion
It's already illegal. You can only abort fetus when birth is going to kill the mother, it's a rape-baby or the kid is some deformed freak. They want to take away that and i'm having a problem with this.

At least you're on the right track, economically speaking

that means im fukin moving to poland ASAP

you make me sick faggot
go back to bonn or stockholm or somewhere where your filthy kind is welcome

t. retarded Gdansk university student

>So basically the priests go around, doing their job and bless shit
... and takes a lot of taxers moneys for it

You know who poses the most land in Poland? Church

Remember that crash that happened in Galicia about a month...?

first we banish german filth
atheists are next

PRAISE JESUS

this is true.
church has a lot of authority, especially in rural poland
i dont think its a problem though, unless they start going all "pope" francis

>So basically the priests go around, doing their job and bless shit, and you are in a panic?
I don't give a shit that he is blessing shit. It's a little bit of silly local folclore that we all love. It's their insistence of putting their noses into politics, giving themselves more and more privileges like pre-partitions aristocracy is pissing me of. This shit won't end well. They also cheat on their taxes like motherfuckers.

Only a German faggot from Poznan would utter this shit. God why Germans always ruin everything? They are worse than Jews

we had a polish priest here, he seemed quite liberal

Jesus, you LARPers really are getting triggered once someone points out how hatefull are worshipers of God that is Love?

I feel your pain brother.
Abortions will not be completely illegal just mostly.
There's also a moral reason for this: Killing unborn humans is not good.

And apart from this:
You're still accepting of gays and such so you won't revert to the middle ages
And a bit of religious zeal can1t be all that bad.

>you won't get a job because priest says so
This is a problem.
Maybe try to secularize your government.

Dear neighbor. please don't be a cunt. Not wanting discrimination based on religion is good.

>current year
>catholisism

>I'm having a problem with my country banning murder

>Shinto + Buddhist
Those are meme cultural religions which are godless anyway.
The Japs are more atheistic than Europeans since most European "atheists" still believe in "life force" "greater good" and other new age crap, while the Japs are more educated and cynical.

maybe you need a new reformation :^)

I used to think Poland was a bunch of dumbfucks thank to the dumb Polock jokes in elementary school. Then I saw Polish on Cred Forums and how they are based in not letting in shitskins. This this thread happens and now I see Polish were a bunch of dumbfucks. I guess kids just have a better sense about these things than adults. It appears the church is probably the only thing keeping their country being over ran by mudslimes, as it always was in history and these sniveling 1st world pussies dont like it. Europe just cant avoid enslaving them selves, the cycle MUST continue.

>economically speaking
This government might be conservative, or more likely cuckservative in a matter of religion or ethnicity.
But they are fucking communists when it comes to economy. We really do need simpler law, having a firm in Poland is a constant fight with bureaucracy

My family lives in Warsaw since (at least) XVIII century

>how hateful

You really are a German. Fuck off from Poland you filthy trash

Happens in Russia too, but all the blessings still don't stop the abortion rate.

my faith sais I should love everyone
therefor im obliged to help rid this world of germans who dodged the expulsion from our fatherlands and who try to undermine our faith in Christ

in the name of love and justice

I doubt the philippines guy is larping that shithole is as religious as it is poor.

Not to mention you guys worship Jan Pawel II as if he was the 2nd coming of Christ

disgusting
thank Jesus we have Orban and Kacynski who will rid us of your kind for good

People calling you out for being hateful cunts doesn't mean you have any right to tell them to fuck off from their own country.
And i thought philippinos were cool.

To be fair the abortion rate is going down now.

>implying he wasnt

Don't you have some muslim feet to kiss? Your Holy Father in Vatican commands you. :^)

The priest is representing the catholic church, the catholic church is you and other catholic, if there's no catholic people he lost his power, when there's no religion unity is when the multicultural shitfest begins

Why is it for you fedorafags so hard to play along with the church? Most people understand that most religious stuff is nonsense but you are not doing this stuff because is logical or scientific, faith is not about that, you are doing it for your country and for your people.

better be poor than cucked

and

>implying Argentines are white

don't worry mate
fedoras in this thread are just going crazy because they are like cornered rats and these are their final screams

soon we will have a catholic/orthodox ruled eastern europe from the past we all wanted and no desperate fedora cries can change it

Whats up with all those cameltoes? Are these all female to male transsexuals? Or am i being trolled and did i just fap to 5 guys or 5 girls

Old generation, raised in a communism era is fucking retarded.

>It appears the church is probably the only thing keeping their country being over ran by mudslimes
Wrong. There are a lot of atheists amongs youth Poles and I they are completely opposite to your cucked millenias.

Church doesn't give a shit about poles. For fucks sake. If you actually been in Poland you would know that most vocal proponents of actually taking in refugees are priests themselves.

-abortions are legal in hungary and th2re has to be something done about them cuz they're like an epidemic.
-orban doesn't religiously discriminate against anyone
-orban is very much for having a secular government the current minister for human resources (balogh zoltán) used to be my religion teacher in(my very liberal german) school and is a priest. and yet he manages to keep things secular in office

meanwhile your government let the "refugees" through.

>implying JP2 wasn't the greatest pope ever

those are guys, the line is how the suit is sewn

>who is marcel lefebvre?
your provocations wont work here fedorascum

thats why im moving out as soon as i can to a normal country

Germans are a cancer to Polish society so it doesnt really matter

>
>t. so called European country that's poorer than Argentina and Chile.
>Btw do you know how you call a white person who lives in the getto here ? "polaco" I'm not even kidding.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: VZNvUm3z) 09/27/16(Tue)15:11:01 No.90597446▶
>
Well anyway i will not argue with you.

But will only present fact.

>France with catholicism
No niggers
No sand niggers
Powerful
>France without catholicism
Sandniggers everywhere
Niggers everywhere
Surrendering monkeys

>Spain with catholicism
No sandniggers
Powerful
>Spain without catholicism
Morrocans eveywhere
irrevelant

>England with catholicism
No pakis
No niggers
No gay bishops
Powerful
>England without catholicism
Pakis everywhere
Niggers everywhere
Gays bishops
Lesbian transexual priests
Weak

>Germany with catholicism
Powerful Empire
No turks
No niggers
No sand niggers
>Germany without catholicism
Turks everywhere
Qandniggers everywhere
Niggers everywhere
ficki ficki

and so on

>faith is not about that, you are doing it for your country and for your people
Well, because of a Poland's history - it is. Church was the place that kept united Poles during partitions and communism

>who is marcel lefebvre?
Guy who's martyrdoom Vatican will continue to ignore to push it's pro-immigration agenda?

ffs i done it again

You're both poor and cucked, your women are prostitutes both locally and internationally and would rather get impregnated by an old autistic white guy than a monkey like you.
You wouldnt dare speaking to me irl you manlet subhuman and you call me a cuck ? lel, I can bench your entire village.

The longer I live, the more I think I should have been a priest. Free room and board, growth opportunity, great food at all of the events you're invited to, bros to hang out with.

I'll bet you could even find some willing women to fuck pretty easily.

>i am obliged to hate people
>in the name of love

Are you mad?

>normal country
>normal means nonsecular where religion influences the government
>normal means there is religious persecution
>normal means women have no rights and must bring children to life even if it endangers their own life

Soooo you're moving to Saudi Arabia? Or Iran?

a) he isn't german
b) even if he was that gives you no right to be a hateful asshole. love thy neighbor as yourself.

Christcucks so stupid they can't even quote.

Again. Czechs and Estonians. Your country wasn't flooded by shitskins because it became less christian. It was flooded with them because french, your catholics included, drank leftist kool-aid.

You're not wrong.

things are changing
you can embrace the newcoming christian rebirth of eastern europe

or ficki ficki in a global sweden

no need
soon hungary and poland will be christian iran and sa

and germans like you will have to fuck off to your fickistan in the west

>things are changing
They sure are. Face it, your management found their new people in Africa. You are redundant and they won't flinch an eye while replacing you.

>found the jew

It must really bother you that Poland doesn't want your poison. Does it keep you up at night?

I know this thread must make you angry so I am putting a pic that will make you feel good. A girl from Sweden getting spit on by a muslim "refugee" after refusing to have sex with him.

That is what Poland is trying to prevent from happening.

If you're so Catholic... why do you hate refugees?

It seems you are "Catholic" not Catholic. All the religious symbols and ceremony but you never put it isn't sincere. You are the Pharisees of 2016

>muh womyn are prosties meme

You need to go back to Cred Forums. And at fucking least they know that Whites are master race you fucking nigger

This. France started to hate being France. You completely forgot about your history and tradition. It is more cultural thing than religious one.

thats why am moving soon to a based country like poland

you can go here party with africans abortions as much as you want and weed and other degeneracy + a lot of people speak your language (german) pretty well so you wont have trouble

England and Germany with catholicism ? What century do you live in mate ?

Also i like the fact how all of you keep evading the fact that Czech republic has almost no catholic fanatics and has no immigration problems.

Population acceptance or denial of immigrants is cultural thing not religious.

>american who knows shit about what is actualy happening over here
It's priests who push their merciful bullshit on us. It's priest who whine on the tv and on the radio how evil we are for not taking in "refugees".

You're not white, you're not even considered asian by east asians, you're a gook monkey.

begone from our lands foul heretic

Set your gaze on the West, look at what happens to a populace that has abandoned God in favour of hedonism and babykilling.

Until the day decency is restored, the enemy within is gone, the enemy outside will continue to win, helping along in the destruction of our cultures.

You thrid world assholes stop fighting.
One of you gave us the current pope and the other is the only even remotely normal nation in the sea of shit that is indonesia.
You have lots to be proud about and neither of you needs to attack the other.

Did you even read what i posted?
Hungary is not going to become a third world country lead by religious leaders.
Just look at our fucking history.
Watch "István a király" to see the struggle with religion.
Look at how in 1100 the king declared that there are no witches, because of which there was basically no persecution of witches in hungary as opposed to "religious" western europe.
Look how rational hungarians were throughout the 19th and 20th century.

Being religious fanatics isn't really our thing, and we hope our rother poland won't succumb to that shit either.

>thats why am moving soon to a based country like poland
Fuck off, we are full.

The Church was also the main factor behind your huge economical drive after you acceded into the EU, believe it or not. That's why when you compare the Poles with other Central or Eastern European countries, you'll see a huge difference - Catholicism.

Trust me, this is coming from a man that is living in one of the most devout and fanatic Orthodox countries in the Balkans. The Church here does not only have immense power through the sheer money that it has managed to gather over the time, but also huge political sway as they can send millions of brainwashed Orthodox faithful and gullible militants to the voting stations on command.

>pic related, we're building the largest Orthodox Church in Europe. Estimated cost: 200.000.000 EUR. Where exactly? Right behind the second largest building in the world, because why the fuck not?

>Argentines
>white
>cannot even comprehend to what he read

just learn polish before, and respect our culture
croats are close enough to integrate seamlessly you can come.

read the whole topic, kurwo. In Poland this subhuman would got beaten so hard, then the next day he would be in Germany.
A few days ago some nigger got beaten in Warsaw: translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://metrowarszawa.gazeta.pl/metrowarszawa/1,141637,20751792,w-warszawie-mnoza-sie-pobicia-na-tle-rasistowskim-przeczytajcie.html&usg=ALkJrhiBBxSpcRinwvQdp797ucRvIlHKqg#MTstream
i am very pleased cuz of that

so fuck you, burger.

>our lands
Fuck off you balkan turk rape-baby. This was never your land and it will never be.

>Or atheist Czech
Czechs are miserable though. Christianity brings values with itself and protects from cynicism. I suspect that Czechs are pretty cynical and nihilist like Russians. It's no coincidence that Poland stands alone as one country that is not known for exporting women for porno movies

Christianity protects against filth. I don't want to live in a filthy country like the rest of Europeans

You don't get to call a country with higher GDP per capita than yours a third world country you slav nigger.

ahhhahahahaha
live in your atheistic delusions
the change has begun
it is only a matter of moment

full of germans, yes, too much of them

the day is nearing
the day to cleanse our beautiful fatherlands of fedora german scum

>not known for exporting women for porno movies
Not for lack of trying.

>he isnt german
>implying

nice bait, but im not from the blakans

slavs are ONE people

you as a german can never undersand the unbreakable slavic spirit

true that.

>Everywhere I go in this country I feel like

nobody cares

>It is like we are muslim extremists, but in a christian edition.

lel move to ISIS territory, it's the same but with palms

> In schools there is more religion than physics

not compulsory

> Soon abortions will be completely forbidden

You can always go abroad

>hates on refugees
>while trying to squeeze his way into my country
It's like pottery

Catholics are basically muslims except with saint worship and statues. The nuns dress like muslim women.

>Poland stands alone as one country that is not known for exporting women for porno movies
Actually teen Kasia is the first thing people think when you say Poland, that and Polish death camps.

Is this image photoshopped?

>You can always go abroad

I imagine abortion-packet deals for Polish tourists will by made rapidly available by Sweden

200.000.000 euro? holy shit

And I thought that spending about 50mln euro tax-payers moneys is a lot

>slavs are ONE people
Pan slavism is a meme you retard. Russians made it up to subjugate us easier. Take your nation wrecking bullshit and stick it up your ass where it belongs.

you and your teutons shall NEVER EVER break the unity of the slavs

you were destroyed by us many times and now time is enaring to strike the final blow at the beast

>>Germany with catholicism
>>powerful empire
>
>
>

Tradition and religion are linked, the moment you despise your own religion you also despise the culture-tradition who is linked with it.

propably Czechs - cheaper and you will not be gangraped by somalis a minute after crossing the border

russians are actually germanic (varangians)
read your history

we surely are not one people with russians.
panslavism is a retarded meme

>unity of the slavs
>post picture of Poles and Lithuanians working together to beat catholic teutonic knights

the Holy Roman Empire was indeed powerful tho. Protestantism and the French revolution destroyed it and as expected it became a shitfest after that

>Actually teen Kasia
I wish she had done some fuck porn, not just showing off. Such a nice whore.
Besides there are a few Polish porn-stars, like natalia and natasha starr, teresa orlowski or misha cross

>that and Polish death camps
kek

>> Soon abortions will be completely forbidden
>You can always go abroad

Or I'll just rape your wife and you will have to raise my child. Cuck.

Very nice white person.

To ward off accidents? To say "fuck off" to Satan?

Why not?

>I am a Polish student living and working in modeling here in the USA
"polish"

You hues

no we are not
russians are a german meme made up to break the unity of the slavs
slavs are above petty nationalisms

lithunians are our brothers

This cost fucking 50 million?

Delet

Yep, that much. The Church is receiving the money through donations from the populace, whilst still getting money from the tax-payers in form of a culture tax imposed of everyone. On top of that, local Municipalities allocate further funds from their treasuries (funds that are deducted from the taxes). Figure that shit out.

Also, the Church is completely exempt of tax and as an entity it is one of the largest holders of land in Romania. Not only that, but it also has monopoly on a lot of tourist attractions, plus a fanatic mob behind it.

>pic related, type of ques that are formed when people are waiting to kiss the holy relics. Thousands and thousands

No idea, but I don't think so. Priests lay and kiss things a lot.

Your mistake, then.

Yeah, that's why you let your government do the job and the church do their job

You government is keeping the refugees out, while the church is keeping the conservative identity of your country "blessing" everything, and lifting up churches every 10 feet

They are working in symbiosis

Yeah her face and body were perfection, cute personality too, I'm kinda glad she never did hardcore though there is such thing as "too pretty for porn"

>consecrated MOTOLIGA
>ruswhores has 2-3 kids and 5+ abortions

Be careful what you wish for polbro
Being white and Christian here is almost asking to get shit on if you're younger than 25.
And I live in the so called Bible Belt

Maybe if you believed in something greater than yourself you wouldn't have grown up to be a faggot.

I still dont see the problem

>lithunians are our brothers
Say that to them. I bet they would be thrilled that they aren't actually balts but instead slavs in denial who just happen to have baltic language and culture.
This is why panslavic meme won't work on poles. We have to close ties to Lithuniania and Hungary, neither of which are slavs.

Isnt kissing relics idolatry?

Are you trying to make us jealous?

I thing she did some hardcore staff behind the camera. The cute and shiny ones are always the biggest cum dumpsters. ALWAYS

>5+ abortions
kek

That's nothing.

Blessing a newly open MacDonald restaurant is like a norm in smaller cities.

Explain that.

Poland is so based t.b.h.

>They are working in symbiosis
They are not. Church is trying to push its way into politics CONSTANTLY.

No. Poland. You are Catholicism's Shire.
And at least you can have good satanic bands while that. In Brazil, while catolicism was still a thing, we had Sarcófago. Now you have Vader
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M

BASED.

Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth when

SAVE US FROM THE EU KEKS BASED POLAND

The "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" was never powerful during its 1000 year length and proved itself to be a clusterfuck of an empire which failed to accomplish anything any of the surrounding empires did.
Funny enough the golden age for Germany was really the late 19th century under prottie luther Prussia.

Only the God shall defend us from the horde that's going to spill all over Europe.

3 zdrowaski do poduszki i przeczytać list do rzymian anonku

today's hungarians are genetically slavic + they have proven themsleves to be worthy

balts are closest brothers to the slavs, but why do i think germans could ever understand with their cultural egomania and abortion fetishes

Pfff, average church in Poland looks like this.

>corrupt and retarded politicians push for war
>greedy corporations reguraly fuck people out of their money
>police and military spy on everyone, without exception
>behind the ocean a new world order is being born as we speak
>"my problem is a priest chanting some mumbo jumbo in a school gym"
Goddamn polish morons

Szanuj szefa swego bo możesz mieć gorszego

>t. John Green

>Church is trying to push its way into politics CONSTANTLY.
No it's not.
If you are crying about PIS winning every time now, blame PO for being insufferable band of faggots.

Behind the Parliament ?

>Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth when
I do know, you tell me. You are the ones that blame us, not vice versa. I think Polish-Belarus Commonwealth would be much better choice for Poles atm.

Poland must be the most blessed country in the world.

>The problem is that if you say something wrong against church or religion in a lot of cases (especially in smaller cities and villages) you won't get a job because priest says so

lol wat.

That's actually the type of question I was asking during my mandatory Religion classes in school. Technically, it's idolatry, but the Orthodox cult is heavily revolved around cults formed for various saints, Mother Mary, Holy Spirit etc. We have iconoclasts for most of them and the Church sells paintings or small totems depicting various holy individuals. It's actually quite a profitable business for them, considering the fact that 100% of Romanians have religious items in their house (bible+paintings+iconoclasts)

The Church has monopoly even on the type of candles that they can light up. Meaning that you can only buy Church-approved candles if you want to hold a sermon for someone.

>pic related, holy image of Jesus Christ, sold on hard wood :)

You country is pretty based piss of and be happy about it.

We are the Jesus of nations.
We did nothing wrong, ever.

pls no more immigrants

>pls

check

>Update
The "H" "R "E" is the worst possible example of a strong catholic empire, use Spain, Portugal or Italy since they all had colonies and could win wars.
I'm even catholic but at least not a retarded flip.

At least they don't cut your head off

i found op's pic

>average
That's a stretch. In my congregation for example, rector spend over 20 years collecting money for church rennovation. He then bought some white paint and painted over all the frescos. It looks like a protestand toolsheed now.

You really are trying to make us jealous of Poland!

You sneaky bastard!

Stop being a faggot. This is good.

Germany was catholic until WW1 and today there are more catholics in Germany than prostestants.

While protie scums dreamed about a thousand year reich, Catholic Germany accomplished it a long time ago.

Nie byłeś w życiu na wsi, nie?

Yep, right behind the Parliament. The Government gave the land free of charge to the Church.

Also, kissing relics that have been apart of someone holy is the norm in Orthodox countries. Hell, Churches fight over the bones of saints because they attract the zombie masses that want the true blessing of God.

>pic related, it's a family destination on a sunny Sunday

I mean, it's ridiculous and all. But it's also kinda cool. It's like Japan with their funny preists blessing shit, cultural maine

I mean, Isn't Belarus like the more Lithuanian Lithuania?
Your countrymen surely noticed that.
Note that we also wuz kangz

nie, ale znam kogos kto był

Yeah, it's all fun and games but it's not cheap. That must be the most expensive water in the fucking world.

>Soon abortions will be completely forbidden and women will go to the prison for up to 5 years for this
It's actually good. Wanted to be whore? Now pay the price

Based Poland. I'd move there if my profession wouldn't be useless outside of my country.

You guys have strong obsession with Mary. In every region there is a "holy spring" where some guy "saw" her.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najświętsza_Maryja_Panna_Królowa_Polski
>entire cult

"Holy Roman Empire".
This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.
"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the Emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as protestant heretics.
But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman", it is called despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".
And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An "Empire" who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.
"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"

>It's actually good. Wanted to be whore? Now pay the price
Those kind of abortions are already illegal and good for that. They want to outlaw all of them even if it will kill the mother, kid is an effect of rape or it's some kind of deformed freak that will die in pain week after birth. That's the problem.

Based Electrode. I wish Peru was like that.

>not an empire

The HRE was influential at its peak tho. It defended the Siege of Vienna (with the help from Spics and Poles of course). It was called as an empire due to the fact that almost all vassal kingdoms were alleging to a Frankish Emperor. It wasnt really blessed with trade since it doesnt have direct connections with the Mediterranean tho

you won't win "show me the best-looking church" challenge vs Poland. BUT you might do it when it come to mosques, hue

Hungarians are not slavs you uneducated cunt.
Also, third world is not about GDP per capita.
third world is about their sides in the cold war OR about median income.

Seriously watch this shit. This represents what hungarians think about religion:

implying. no. saying

But that means UK is even more blessed?

Are you Orban's paprika taster?

No pączki.

>do not want

It's funny because polish exchange students are the easiest to bang out of all of m

>defended the Siege of Vienna
It was really just the poles

It's actually very bad and you have examples of countries that have done that (such as my own, during Ceausescu's rule). What happened next? Thousands and thousands of women died after miss-performed abortions made by unskilled individuals that were in only for the money.

There was literally a black market for abortions. I'm not saying banning abortion is a bad thing, but their current laws were designed to counter most of the abortions, except four cases in which there's a general common sense that the woman should fucking abort. That's nonsensical.

It's a polichinelle's secret that those springs were places of pagan cults. I guess Mary just fit there.

You say that like it's a bad thing ;)
God bless Law and Justice

Your last commie dictator must be feeling raped right now kek

No, they're just rich.
But in our scenario, they could've chosen Slovakia, Romania or even Germany and yet they came to our shithole as oppose to other shitholes (or Germany).

>It's funny because x exchange students are the easiest to bang

I haven't met an exchange student that wasn't easy to bang and that included muslim girls from Turkey

>they will outlaw even if it kills the mother
>The governing conservative Law and Justice (PiS) party, which controls parliament, has sent to committee a bill that would allow terminations only if the mother’s life was at risk, and increase the maximum jail term for practitioners from two years to five.

Nice fucking try Deutschebag

>I mean, Isn't Belarus like the more Lithuanian Lithuania?
Yes it is. Today's Lithuania has not much in common with Pol-Lith Commonwealth. Except Wilno.

What are you doing, bro?

read about: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Oath#The_Lw.C3.B3w_Oath
also: give lwów back

>Based Electrode. I wish Peru was like that.
Aren't South America countries pretty based and catholic?

Did Poland make anime real?

Yeah, relics are fucking crazy. We have a Saint Wojciech and all his multiple skulls and arms.

Dumb leftist cuck. Begone from my country!

The last thing he felt was Ak-47 rounds hitting his skull, sadly.

Let them come here, they'll leave after a week. They'll be learned how to forcefully integrate in a culture that does not want them, does not tolerate them and cannot afford to give them that kushy stay-at-home goldz.

There's one thing we Romanians excel at, and that's making people hate the fuck out of us when they try to move here.

>cuck

in this country both memes and anime are actually all real

feels good desu

Am I late for the party ITT?
youtube.com/watch?v=cjA3Uop1HPU

>mfw when I visited Mt. Athos two years ago, I had to literally kiss more than 10 different Plexiglas-covered relics in every Monastery, for the duration of 5 days.

Let's just say it was a weird experience overall. Them Mt. Athosians are some crazed ass Orthodox motherfuckers

Will you kill someone you love because of love?

There is never too late for orthodox splendor. Your priests make even ours look modest in comparison.

There is a lot of factors.
Poland is the closest one, language is similar, your government supports Ukrainian workers immigration, biggest economy in Easter Europe with more work (Poles emigrate to clean toilets in UK - a lot of toilets left in Poland) lol. Germany is much harder to get into and work legally.
>proposing Romania unironically

I love all these random people from completely different countries telling the polish guy how much more they know about Poland.
Sometimes I wonder if Cred Forums ever went to school, or had friends.

Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the Lord,
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He hath loosed the lightning from His terrible swift sword,
HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ3jPMM5Ac

God bless Poland and may they serve as an example for all nations.

>t. STMG
Only niggers and arabs believe in God

>Bawww why aren't we more like America where the state/media are e objects of worship and religion is exiled from public life

>Catholic priests bless objects and this upsets me

I've personally witnessed Catholic priests bless people, houses, new buildings, bicycles, and all manner of books, rosaries, and other small objects. And this is in the US.

Just emigrate already, Poland's struggle will be hard enough without fifth columnists like you.

S-shut up, Svedistan!

Spokojnie Janusz.

thanks, saved

Good think that France will be very religious soon

>Germany is much harder to get into and work legally.

paint yourself black and say that you are Syrian.

It's insane the Krauts put obstacles for white Europeans but accept hordes of illiterate niggers because of "labor shortage"

The last time the Krauts were normal was before the thirty years war.

probably not

>thus preventing the betrayal of the middle-class and the importation of subhumans from the third world.
That really worked well for the US, didn't it ?

>ironically thinking that life is truly better in Ukraine

Don't make me laugh, please :(. We are quite happy with two devastated countries at our borders. Plus, don't forget: ever since last year, Romania is in charge of all of your cyber-security against Russian aggression.

Does that sound to you like a thing a successful country will do? Allow Romania to protect their cyber-security?

*thing

Protenstantism killed them
Killed Europe actually

Based.
I wish my country was like Poland.

>Catholic priests bless objects and this upsets me
Where did i fucking said so?

It defuses muslims' bombs. You should try it, France.

Wow, this almost sounds like... I know this is crazy but bear with me... almost sounds like a community of faithful looking out for one another and trying to bring wayward people back into the fold. Sign me up for that shit

>inb4 muh theocracy, the priest don't recommend me for a job

In actual theocracies they would stone you to death or cut off your hand

Europe was doing very well untill 1914 and then 1939 protestantism or not.

1968 revolution was the final straw

Don't reply to me unless you get my reference, you normalfag shitlord.

>Good think that France will be very religious soon
Fortunately, we're not a third world shithole yet, atheism will win.

I wish they'd bless my gym so then I could get more gains and not worry about snap city.

Well, sure as hell our mafia is way less scary for once. Even at it's most powerful in the '90 they were neighborhood ruffians compared to your cartels.

Poland you know you fucked up when mentally impaired Burgers start approving of your decisions

What is stopping them from going across the border to German or where ever and having an abortion there?
Maybe Poland should focus on fixing its actual problems like the massive brain drain.

B-b-but clump of cells and human experience and and uh uhhh PERSONHOOD it's not a person!!!!

Religion is good. Catholicism is good. Stop complaining, you don't get raped by SJW dildos everytime you turn on the television. You don't know what it's like having this crap rubbed in your face all day.

>atheism will win

I think you've miss-spelled "muslims" over there, Ahmed

That sounds fucking great.
>Christian extremists make murder illegal and support athletics
I don't see the problem

>atheism will win.

>we're not a third world shithole yet
>third world shithole yet
>shithole yet
>yet

That would require actual work and money. It's way easier to put a smoke screen and claim you are fixing something.

Maybe if you somehow start breeding faster than muslims. But it's hard to breed faster than rats.

i'd become orthodox for this

Life here sucks now, but come on, Romania was more of the shithole than us, when they accepted you in the EU. Before Russia attack and our currency becoming absolute shit life was ok. Not good, but ok. Absolutely corrupted and in need of reform of course.
>Allow Romania to protect their cyber-security?
I hope we don't pay you for that. I you do it for free, then it's ok (for now).

Nothing. Or maybe money, I don't know how much doing an abortion costs

>atheists
>with dawkins poster
He's a racist and sexist and an islamophobe user!

I guess slav niggers don't go to good universities. People who graduate from good universities are overwhelmingly atheist. They are the one who will lead the country.

Is she the longest running queen of/pol/?
I miss Russia in the news. It's the only time this place is interesting. That and when Israel is massacring Palestinian children

>are overwhelmingly atheist.
And leftists.

I'm studying law, getting my degree in this semester hopefully.

What a coincidence. A team of polish women blesses the toilets at my university every afternoon.

It's not about who is best educated. It's about who will have the largest demographic. You live in a democracy and muslims can vote.

>when they accepted you in the EU

That was in 2007 brah. I know we're getting old and shit, but close to 10 years have passed. We're not the West, we're not even Poland, but life is quite comfy in Romania.

>i hope we don't pay you for that

Well, it's a program that runs through NATO and we've been given lead to it. I guess that some of that IMF money is related to this as well, nothing is free

t. Father John's favorite altar boy

>. They are the one who will lead the country.

Atheists have been leading the country for decades, definitely since 1968.

What did that get you?

I am an atheist too, but I know muzzies will eat you, there's no way France survives the multicult.

Your church is cucked and of no use too tho

Try to be married to your average Russian drunkard and raising three kids you'd abort fetuses aswell.

Meh, our cartels are a meme.

It was cheap but it did gave me a smile. Good one for a german.

It's not about believing in the god's existance.
It's about knowing how influental it is to have a common faith that unites the people.
And the slav niggers were right, it doesnt matter if smart people believe in god or not, but a fully atheistic society would never succeed as it lacks one of the main common goals that unites the people under one feeling. Atheism will never win and yours will soon be replaced with a hardcore religion.

>And leftists.
Not really. Leftists are in literary universities (La Sorbonne). They won't lead the country.

t. leftcuck

Quite the contrary

While the low birthrate white atheicucks are constantly decreasing(either by dying without any offspring or by converting to islam) , catholics have children wich led to the creation of catholic schools to preserve our religion, France will become catholico-muslim, although i hope we can somehow remove the sand niggers.

lemainelibre.fr/actualite/sarthe-le-nombre-deleves-augmente-dans-lenseignement-catholique-09-09-2016-170104

No IMF money don't go to that. You are doing that for free. Thanks!

>Atheists have been leading the country for decades, definitely since 1968.
Every French presidents during the 5th Republic were/are religious.

>people who graduate from good universities are overwhelmingly atheist

Yea, students that are completely brainwashed by the faculty bodies that are full on Marxist, the same students that later on become another cog in the liberal-hate machine that is driving this world to an end.

They are exactly the ones that will lead the country, and that's why this world is so fucked. If you think that being atheist has anything to do with your mental capacities or your social skills, you are utterly wrong.

You better take a look at your own brainwashed youth that is driving your country into the abyss. They are all socialists to the core, even to the point of displaying allegiance to the old Soviet flag.

All of these universities deserve to be nuked, and I'm saying this as a graduate of a so-called "prestigious" university in England.

>The West, the land of decadence and SJW filth

>Atheism will never win and yours will soon be replaced with a hardcore religion.
You don't live in France, do you ? A lot of arabs are atheist too. Only poorfags in surbubs are really muslim.

Judaism? ;>

Your facts don't fit my narrative which means you are a jew fedora muslim german fag.

Every person I talked with in prepa (math sup/math spé in Saint-Louis) were atheist, except à few Christians

>Yea, students that are completely brainwashed by the faculty bodies that are full on Marxist, the same students that later on become another cog in the liberal-hate machine that is driving this world to an end.
That's not what I observed. People in prépa didn't like Islam, unlike the Christian cucks in my catholic highschool.

...And the poorfags in suburbs have a bigger unity than the whole french society.
Do you know why Poles are so catholic? In the most shitty of the situations, where any other nation would already surrender, we are still as one due to common religion and patriotism.
Without god, i doubt any citizen of France would even resist the muslim invasion, i mean the underarmed poorfag invasion.

>That's not what I observed.

Just watching your Paris labor-related riots and you could see countless examples of what I've just mentioned. That's the reality in the streets. And it's not just in France.

>Only poorfags in surbubs are really muslim.

They'll be the revolutionary vanguard of future Islamic France, led by hardline ISIS tier types. You are already incapable of containing the suburbs. The mellow masses will adjust to whatever they will be ordered to do by people with weapons

Pole is right.

We have to wait another 10 years at max and there will be a Radical Islamic political movement that will have its origins in France, and later on will spread in most of Western Europe.

What happens then, may I ask?

Higher class don't have children this is a well know fact, and since we're in a democratic system you're social status is irrelevant.

>Just watching your Paris labor-related riots and you could see countless examples of what I've just mentioned.
As I said, they were students in literary universities, not scientific universities (the ones that actually matter)

Once you stop being a Christian nation the SJWs and globalists will start to take over. I wish America was this based.

>he still thinks jesus is a white european and not a brown semite

The guys I was with in prépa were from middle class families, not higher class families.